fake boyfriend | kim taehyung...

By luhanwrites

❝these lips are reserved for taehyung only.❞ a short story in which taehyung promises to be soo yeong's prete... More

Fake Boyfriend
01| Moss Head
02| The Trash Bag
03| Top 10 Anime Betrayals: Taehyung Edition
05| The Little Demons
06| The Little Demons aren't so Demonic
07| Princess Sooyeong
08| Namja Chingu Taehyung
09| Astro Detective Bunch & Turtle Rabbit Kim
10| Sasaeng Minho
11| Piggyback Ride, A K-Drama Cliché
12| Moments of Alwaysness
13| World Wide Handsome, You Know
14| The Chai on the Trash Bag is spilled
15| Pika Pi, Pikachu!
16| Minho is Indeed a Manhoe

04| Alchemy's Law of Equivalent Exchange

4.5K 240 281
By luhanwrites

Gym class.

It was an absolutely tormenting and painful place to be in today. Not because dodge ball was on the list of today's activities but because from a school yard pick, I was selected to be in Minho's team.

He was the epitome of what one would call annoying, because he wanted to act all macho like with those dumb muscles of his in front me and on top of that he decided it would be a great idea to challenge Taehyung in a competitive match of dodge ball.

Of course, Taehyung thought it was a great idea as well and he didn't back down from the competition- he had gladly accepted it, with open arms, deciding to play along in Minho's little rivalry game.

I'm sure Taehyung accepted his challenge just so he could let off some steam especially because of those filthy words Minho spat out in the hallway earlier.

After that painstaking incident, Taehyung had literally dragged me all the way to the boys and girls locker rooms and there, I made an attempt to apologise to him because I felt genuinely regretful for putting him through something like that but his response was a simple smile which confused me to the very core.

As for Taehyung and Minho's match, I didn't want to observe it instead I just wanted to slip away and crawl into a hole somewhere and die because seeing Taehyung that worked up purely because of me felt like deep slashes to the wrists but alas I forced myself to stay back and watch.

I'll admit their match was brutal but it actually turned out worthwhile since Taehyung ended up wiping the floor with Minho and I may have also embarrassed myself in front of the entire class after his victory.

I had laughed so loud after Taehyung had won and I slapped my hands together like a retarded seal, while complimenting him on totally annihilating Minho.

At first, I didn't notice everyone staring at me, including Jimin and Jungkook because they have no clue what's going as yet and moreover I was on the losing team, but when I did notice everyone's weird stares, my claps and tone of voice lowered to a frequency that only dogs could probably hear.

I was flushed, embarrassed and ready to crawl into that hole I wanted to before their match had began but when my gaze had faltered over Taehyung, he was staring back at me with a bright smile over his face and seeing that smile made all of the embarrassment worth it.

When gym class was over, I didn't get to see Taehyung since we had a split lesson of Physical Sciences and Chemistry. He does the latter while I do Physics. So, it's a shame that I didn't get to ask him how he's feeling and if he had actually gotten hurt anywhere since the game was really serious.

I guess after lunch, when we're in Geography class I'll check up on him because normally during lunch or any free periods Taehyung isn't with Jungkook, Jimin or I. He always goes off somewhere- apparently he runs off to the club he's signed up for but none of the three boys mentioned which one Taehyung is apart of and I never pushed for an answer.

Nevermind that.

I shrug those thoughts away as I take a bite out of my sandwich whilst walking down the hallway. Currently, I'm making my way towards the notice board that has all of the flyers from the various clubs which this school offers.

It's already mid-term and I haven't signed up for any clubs as yet because I never saw the need to join one up until these past few days since I've heard Jimin and Jungkook talk about their clubs and they really seem to be having the time of their lives in it.

So, that's why I'm here. Smack in front of the cluttered notice board. I finish the last of my sandwich and shove the wrapper into my blazer pocket, since my backpack is already in Geography class. Sometimes I end up having lunch in my next class instead of the cafeteria because I dislike crowded areas.

I scan the countless flyers before me, as I sip on the banana milk which Taehyung had given to me earlier, "Jimin joined the Dance Club... I can't dance to save my life and Jungkook's part of the Music Club. I have no idea how to write heartfelt songs so I can't join either." I nibble on the straw a little, and lean slightly forwards to get a better view.

"Mathema- ew ani. I can't afford to lose anymore braincells." I scrunch up my nose in disgust, and move on to another, more colourful flyer. "The Hospitality Club. This sounds interesting." I go on to read the grilling details of it. "Acceptance only by winning against Kim Seokjin in a cook-taste competition."

My eyes widens at the requirement.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean! There's no way anyone would win against him. I guess they must really not want people to join." I sigh, taking another sip from my banana milk. "Aish there must be something I can joi- ooh what's this..." My eyes catches sight of a green star themed flyer.

"The Astro Detective Bunch." I remove it from the notice board, further reading what it's about, "They're the Discoverers of Mysteries and The Hidden Truth... I guess their catch phrase isn't all that bad but Namjesus these guys will have so much tea." I smile amusedly, with the straw in between my teeth. "Maybe I'll give them a look especially since they can help me find out what actually happened between Minho and Yeji..." With a single hand, I lazily fold up the flyer and shove it into the pocket of my blazer. "Let's see what else there i-"

My low mumbles are suddenly interjected when I feel an abrupt, insanely strong and tight grip wrap around my left arm. It spins me around in one swift motion, shoving me hard against the notice board. My eyes shut tight due to the surging pain that's now traveling through my back and a cry leaves my lips.

I feel the person lean right up against me, with their other hand firmly pressing against my waist. I gasp when the grip tightens and I get a hint of strong cologne wafting in the air. This scent is unfamiliar so I painfully open up my eyes, only to be met with bright blonde hair.

It's Minho.

His breath fans against my ear and I struggle in his hold, "I promised you that I'll come back for your heart." He snarls, cockily. "Happy to see me, yah Jagi?"

"Tch," I spit, fighting his hold but my eyes subconsciously notices the banana milk that's still in my hand. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen loose with Minho's force. "Get lost, trash bag. You have no place in my life."

He chuckles, raspily in my ears before looking down at me and I cringe in disgust.

"It's really been a long time Soo ya~ and aren't I lucky." He grins, his voice is low and deep. "There isn't anyone around, especially that dumb boyfriend of yours."

Out of my peripheral vision I notice just how deserted this hallway is but that's always the outcome whenever it's lunch.

I grit my teeth as I struggle once more within his hold because there's no way that I'm going to get out of this if I don't help myself but, through my struggles, I accidentally squeeze on the banana milk bottle, making some of its contents drip out from the straw.

My breath hitches when I suddenly get an idea.

"And those lips of yours." Minho trails, without noticing the yellow liquid that's fallen over his blazer sleeve. "When I had the chance I should have tasted them."

"These lips are reserved for Taehyung only." I bite, bitterly and he only smirks.

Obviously after I say that, I'm not going stand around and take the chance of him forcing himself onto me, and stealing my first kiss because knowing this trash bag he'd do it out of spite.

As he gets closer to me, I look away from him, squeezing against the banana milk bottle and I watch the yellow yoghurt-y liquid burst from the straw, dripping over his hand and blazer.

Thankfully this catches his attention and his grip from around me loosens, "What the hell are you doing?" He growls.

I take one more drastic step by quickly poking my finger through the aluminium foil, where the straw fits and I make the hole a lot bigger. I remove my left hand from his grip and I instantly spill the tasty treat over Minho causing him to step back, completely baffled.

I throw the bottle straight at him, with a little squeak and quickly get out of my cornered position which brought me a great deal of pain and I bolt from there. Running as fast as I can through the halls without looking back.

With a hand over my pounding heart I cry animated tears. My damn banana milk was wasted on a pathetic trash bag like that- Jungkook would be devastated but I'm just glad to be out of that situation.

I keep running despite knowing that he won't follow me since he's way to messed up to come after me. I head straight towards the Geography class as a few stray tears roll down my cheeks.

I take a sharp turn into the designated room but totally unawares, I come crashing straight into someone, and I consequently rebound off them but alas a force exerted from them pushes me back towards them so once again I'm flush against their chest.

"You're such an egg bag."

Those words instantly makes me recognise who I just crashed into.

Taehyung.

But what is he doing here?

Despite the fresh pending question floating in my brain, I look up to meet Taehyung's gaze and pouty soft looking lips but I quickly look away to wipe away my tears.

"What are you doing here?" I finally ask.

"I didn't pick brunettes to be the dense type." He declares, and I feel his hand from around me disappear. "You weren't with Jimin and Jungkook so I came here expecting to find you but all I found was your backpack."

"I didn't pick you to be the stalker type." I say, stepping away from him and readjusting my blazer.

"Aish, practically everyone knows that you sometimes eat in the classroom of your next lesson." He sighs deeply, rubbing his nape. "And what were you running away from for you to hit me with that force?"

"N-Nothing." I stutter, darting my gaze to the floor and I fiddle with my fingers.

I really don't want to tell him about the encounter I just had with Minho because if I do, I don't know how he'd react to it.

"Then why do you smell like that trash bag combined with banana milk?" He looks at me questioningly, and raises his eyebrow, waiting for answer.

"What the hell! Did you sniff me?" I retort, looking at him in disbelief. "And it's nothing. I told you already besides how do you know what that trash bag smells like?"

"I sit behind him in English now, Soo Yeong. His cheap cologne smells like air freshener." He sighs, raising his left hand up to his shoulder level and he lazily flicks it. "And I'm not going to force you to tell me something you don't want to but I am going to need you to listen to what I have to say."

I stare at him in perplexity, as he goes to settle down atop the desk that has his backpack and he rests his elbows over his thighs.

"Take a seat." He motions for me to come over and so, I do.

Once I settle down on the desk in front of him. I hold down my skirt because I don't want to accidentally flash him or something- honestly that'll be the death of me- and I raise my legs, placing it over the desks respective chair, so I'm a little more comfy.

"So, what is it that you want to tell me." I tilt my head slightly, as I stare at his eyes then his eyelids. They're so unique- with one being monolid.

"I'm pretty sure you had a run in with Minho just now." He ardently mouths, as he licks his lips in attempts to moisten them and I only stare at him in surprise. "Because I've never seen you cry before."

After his words, I look down, and my shoulder lenght hair falls to the sides of my face and my bangs shadows my eyes. A pounding pang resonates from within my chest, as my grip on my skirt tightens because Minho really is such an unnecessary stressor.

"I've thought about this all through third period but that run in you just had gives me all the more reason to do this." His voice is pragmatic and suddenly, I feel his fingers brush against my chin, making me look up at him again. "I want to make a deal with you." His voice is smooth.

"A deal?" I ask, my voice laced with confusion, and a light blush tints my cheeks at his warm touch.

"Deh," He states, and removes his hand from my face, resuming it's position over his thigh. "A deal to keep up the pretence of being your boyfriend."

"What type of deal, exactly?" I ask, brushing some of my hair behind my ear.

"Help me get out of a school club that I really don't want to be in." He admits, ruffling his hair lightly.

"A school club?" I repeat, puzzled at the proposal he just struck up. "Which club do you belong to?"

"The babysitter club."

A/n: Stan Astro, my dear chingu's, they're truly a great bunch who deserves the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Thank You By H

Fanfiction

982 26 12
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook Short story Y/N wants to lose weight and she asks Jungkook for some help, to which he agrees and it leads to a long future frien...
50.4K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
134K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
17.4K 689 13
-Taekook short story- -summer themed- "Come on Tae! Don't you want to be rescued by Jeon Jungkook?" A taekook story in which Taehyung is head over h...