Made for Each other

By _foreverliyahh

Karter , Ka'Diri, and King's family changes ... 🖤 More

• CHAPTER ONE •
• CHAPTER THREE •
• CHAPTER FOUR •
• CHAPTER FIVE •
• CHAPTER SIX •
• CHAPTER SEVEN •
• CHAPTER EIGHT •
• CHAPTER NINE •
• CHAPTER TEN •
• CHAPTER ELEVEN •
• CHAPTER TWELVE • OTHER CHARACTERS •
• CHAPTER THIRTEEN •
• CHAPTER FOURTEEN •
• CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN •
• CHAPTER SIXTEEN •
• CHAPTER SEVENTEEN •
• CHAPTER EIGHTEEN •

• CHAPTER TWO •

4.2K 148 13
By _foreverliyahh

KARTER LOVE POV
8:12 PM

"Can I get that ?" Ka'Diri asked as she touched some cheez it'z .

"Yeah ." I spoke grabbing them giving them to her as she set them down .

i walked down more aisles grabbing things .

I walked to the freezer grabbing some wrinkle fries when I heard Ka'Diri .

"Hi !" She waved at a man .

"I'm so sorr-." I stopped dead in my tracks .

"Umm..." I spoke lowly as he stared down at me .

"Mommy get that ice cream ." Ka'Diri pointed to another freezer .

"King what the fuck is you doing ?" A girl walked up .

King stared at me then back at Ka'Diri as she pointed at the freezer still .

The girl pulled king away and I hurried and grabbed the ice cream before speed walking to self checkout .

_____________________________________

I heard a knock on the door as I took off Kay's shoes .

When I left Walmart I called Milan and told her it was a emergency . I wouldn't say it really was but I needed somebody to talk to quick and I knew she'll press on the gas .

I opened the door as Milan walked in with a bonnet on and some joggers with some tennis shoes .

"What ? You good ? Where's Kay ?" Milan asked and i laughed as she looked at me .

"I seen king ." I said walking to the living room hearing Kay playing with her toys .

"WHAT ?" She yelled making Ka'Diri frown at her .

"Girl calm down ." I said as she sat beside me taking off her shoes .

"What happened ?" She asked .

"I frozed ." I spoke and she sighed .

"He was with another girl so I didn't really say anything ." I said and Milan shook her head .

"Okay so what made him stop ?" Milan asked .

"Ka'Diri said hey to him . I was grabbing something when she said it . Turning around there he was . I think he had a lot of things running through his head . He just kept staring at me then back at Kay ." I said .

"That's when the girl came pulling him away but I think he wasn't paying her no mind because he was staring at Ka'Diri ." I said .

"Oouu , how did he look ?" Milan asked and i sighed .

He did look good .

"Girl he looked GOOd ." I spoke and Milan laughed at me .

I yawned .

"Go shower , I'll watch Kay ." Milan said taking off her jacket .

I nodded walking upstairs .

_____________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

I heard my phone ringing .

Mommy shark 💕

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone only to pull it away .

"Where the fuck you at ? I know yo brother told you I'm having a cook out today !" My mother spoke 

I checked the time .

3:11 pm .

I sighed getting up .

"Okay ma , i over slept . I'm getting ready now ." I said  .

"You better where's my Kay at ?" My mom asked .

"KAY !" I yelled but I didn't get an answer .

I flushed the toilet before washing my hands . I dried my hands pressing on the facetime as my mom connected .

I walked out my room going to Kay's . I opened the door seeing her sleep . I flipped the camera around as my mom smiled .

"Get y'all asses up and come on ." My mom said and I nodded .

"Love you bye ." My mom said hanging up .

I laughed lowly shaking my head at her .

I cut on her lamp before walking to her big walk in closet . I cut the light on inside and grabbed her a outfit .

I walked out sitting the outfit down . I walked back in my room brushing my teeth and doing my morning hygiene .

Walking out the bathroom , going inside my walk in closet I grabbed me a outfit before sitting it on the bed .

I began doing my hair when Milan walked in .

She scared the shit out of me .

"I thought you left ?" I asked and she laughed at how I jumped when she walked in .

"No , I slept in the guest room ." She said yawning .

"You and Kay must've stayed up all night . She is still sleeping ." I said .

"For real ?" She asked walking out .

I shook my head at her as she came back in .

"She must've been tired ." Milan said and i smacked my lips .

"Should I wear my wig today ?" I asked and Milan nodded going to grab it .

_____________________________________

"Ka'Diri K'Lynn ." I said pointing at her as she frowned .

"I told you get out of that ." I said and she nodded walking away .

"Come here pooh ." I called her back as she walked in .

I sprayed a little perfume on her and she smiled . I walked out my room going downstairs going in the kitchen . I got her some cheez- itz  and a koolaid jammer .

I grabbed everything I needed and let her walk out the house before me .

I locked my door before taking a glance at her .

I put her in her car seat and got in myself . I pulled off going to my moms house .

I turned the music up as me and Ka'Diri sung to wateva I'm wit by moneybagg yo .

"Perfect frame guess I fit the picture ." I sang as I pulled up to my moms house .

"Nana !!" Kay yelled .

I smiled as I got out . I unbuckled her and put her down grabbing her bag .

I walked behind her as my dad came out picking Kay up . The smell of weed hit my nose and I knew where it came from .

I looked to my right seeing duce car . I sighed walking over .

"It's like that kalise ?" My dad said and I laughed .

"Sorry dad ." I said walking over and hugging him , kissing his cheek .

He walked off and I walked over to his car . He opened the door as smoke came out . I fanned around me , coughing .

I haven't smoked since I was 17 .

"Who all in this bitch ?" I asked as all the doors opened .

My cousin corey , rondo and Rico got out .

I laughed as rondo and Rico started arguing out the blue .

"Nigga you just touched my ass ."rondo said .

"No the fuck I didn't . Ugly bitch ." Rico said .

"Don't go there nigga . You can't call nobody ugly ." Rondo said .

"How come I can't ? Funky ass nigga ." Rico said and I laughed .

"Where Kay ?" Corey asked .

In there with dad ." I spoke and he nodded walking away but I stopped him .

"You need to change yo damn clothes before you pick my daughter up . They gon think I'm smiling around her because y'all ass is strong ." I said .

I mean I liked the smell of weed , who doesn't ?

I walked away before stopping .

"You too duce ." I said and I heard him smack his lips .

I walked inside my parents house walking around as I seen many people .

She wasn't playin .

"Karter ?" I heard that familiar voice .

I turned around seeing my ex best friend .

We stopped talking when she moved . We both got new numbers and Miko doing do social media so I couldn't contact her .

"MIKO !!" I yelled running and jumping on her but I had to remember I had on a dress .

I missed this girl so much . Back then she was my other half but Ka'Diri took that spot though .

"I've missed you so much ! Are you here for good ?" I asked as i felt something pinching my leg .

I looked down seeing kay .

I picked her up as she laid her head on my shoulder .

"Is this miss Kay ?" Miko smiled touching Kay's hand .

Kay smiled .

"Kay this is miko !" I smiled and Kay grinned before giggling .

"Hi miko ." Kay said and miko smiled .

"Well my birthday-." I cut her off.

"Is tomorrow , I know ." I said and she chuckled lowly .

"Well I'm having a dinner at the crab shack . I hope your not allergic ." She said and I shook my head no .

Plus Ka'Diri loved crab .

"I already told Milan ." Miko said and I nodded hugging her as she walked away .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
51.9K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
205K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
11K 386 13
Two friends. Catlike smiles. Changing tides. Change of heart. And just like that, Everything changes. Never again, will I trust...