• CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN •

KARTER LOVE POV

KARTER LOVE POV

Dancing to the music I was turnt . King had left and I don't know where . It was me and the girls and Rico and rondo and duce .

"Come on , I want a drink ." Miko said dragging me and Milan to the bar .

She ordered herself a drink and we talked while we waited .

"Girllllll !" Milan dragged tapping me .

I looked at her as she pointed in a direction . Looking in that direction I seen king hugged up with the same girl from that bar .

I frowned but I quickly changed my facial expression because then Milan and Miko was gonna question me and I did not want to be under investigation .

"He know he dead wrong . But she pretty as hell ." Miko said .

Milan shook her head as I just sat there with a look of pitty .

"Come on I'm ready to go ." I said . They nodded walking in front of me . I walked out behind them getting in the uber going back to the hotel .

_____________________________________

After taking my shower and bathing Kay I laid her down .

I put some lotion on my hands before putting it on Kay's face .

I laid in the bed turning on the tv as mean girls played .

I guess .

Rubbing Kay's hand I heard her slight snores .

Going in the kitchen I looked in the mirror .

"I look good ." I mumbled to myself .

I just had on some Nike pro shorts and a Nike bra . Some slight but I still looked cute .

Going to the refrigerator I grabbed a water bottle before feeling big hands around my waist . I smelt weed .

Turning around facing king he looked down at me , eyes were low .

"King what is you doing ?" I asked as he pushed his lips into mine .

At one point I kissed back .

Lord knows how much I missed him .

Kissing back , He picked me up sitting me on the counter . Our lips not breaking he began sending kisses down my neck .

He began about to take my bra off but it was a knock on the door making us instantly stop .

We looked at each other before he continued to kiss my neck .