• CHAPTER ELEVEN •

KING'S POV 1 WEEK LATER

KING'S POV
1 WEEK LATER

"Ma , like I told CJ and Kel , I'm not finna force her ." I said picking up kay as she reached for me .

"Okay , imma fall back ." She said .

"Please ." I said and she flicked me off and walked out .

I've been over my moms house all day . I was getting tired and Kay was yawning . It was only 1:02 so I decided to go home and me and Kay can take a lil nap.

"Ight ma , I'm finna go ." I said .

"OKAY !" I heard her yell .

She also yelled that she loved us . Walking out the door I opened the door to the backseat putting Kay in her car seat . She yawned .

She was finna sleep good .

Getting in i pulled off going home .

Putting my car in park I got out getting Kay . She was sleep on my shoulder .

Walking to the doorstep I opened the door seeing Selena sitting on the couch .

I sighed walking past her and upstairs to Kay's room only for her to follow me .

I put Kay in her bed and walked out closing the door behind me .

Still ignoring her I walked downstairs to the door opening it and holding it open for her to walk out but I guess she didn't get it .

"You can leave , and give me my key back ." I said snatching it out her hand . She smacked her lips .

"King baby don't do this ." She said trying to hug me but I pushed her away .

"No , get off me . You smell like outside ." I said as she started scratching .

Oh fuck no .

"Yeah leave ." I said pushing her out and closing the door locking it .

I walked in the living room before laying down and dozing off .

_____________________________________