The Cool Girl| Kim Taehyung

By BangtanJadeFox

Highest Ranking: ๐Ÿ…#1 TAEXREADER October 2020 Des, knows what the boys like. Yes, she knows what every guy... More

P R O L O G U E
Summer Job
High Hopes
Gap Year
Barely Legal
The Beach
You Wish
Sweet
Pleasant Surprise
Hurt
A Natural
Nice like You Pt.1
Nice Like You Pt.2
Quiet
Wild
Winter Fling
Jealous
Good Girl
Feelings
Sorry for What
Lows
Stay
Out of Sight
Summer Break
Temptation
All it Takes
๐ŸŒดTurning Point๐ŸŒด
Growing Pains
Reckless
In Harm's Way
Bad News
Demons
I'll Follow
Fever Dream
Sex and Sunsets
Don't worry about a thing
Independence Day
Fireworks
Aftercare
Discovery
Escape
Somebody to Love
No one
Out of Water
Fix You
Cool for the Summer

Mr. Perfect

1.2K 61 70
By BangtanJadeFox

Desiree had two choices.

Lose the only friend she'd managed to make so far just as quickly as she'd found him or go on what she really hoped wasn't a date with Henri.

Yes, he was nice and good-looking. He even showed Desiree around the campus and seemed to be well known by quite a few people already but something about the green-eyed Lothario made Desiree feel guarded.

To any other nineteen year-old girl, Henri was the perfect catch.

Nice, normal, friendly, charismatic and definitely interested in Des which she found flattering.

But he wasn't Taehyung.

"So I'll see you later?" He asked again kindly after their third class together came to an end. Having previously whispered something about introducing her to more people and a party for freshmen later at his dad's club, Desiree lightly agreed to join him even though she still wasn't sure whether she really wanted to go or not.

Desiree gathered her belongings carefully into her arms hoping for a speedy get-away. Henri had already walked her to two classes today and she wanted to be alone for a while. 

A clean exit is nearly in sight, until a wayward pencil manages to escape from her grasp, rolling noisily across the floor.

Des hastens to pick it up but Henri captures it first. They both crouch at the same time to retrieve it and lifting her head, her eyes meet his jewel-like ones and he smiles.

What a charming smile it was, indeed?

Desiree's throat went dry. The moisture that had drained from her tongue seemed to have risen in her palms. She took the pencil from him and wiped a clammy palm on the skirt of her dress.

"I--" She began,

Henri's sensed her hesitation and frowned.

"I'd be really disappointed if you couldn't make it.."

                                             ***

Des ran her fingers through her hair and grinned uneasily, wondering what she had gotten herself into?

She was sitting in a crowded corner of a French nightclub with Henri's arm draped casually over her shoulder. Surrounded by a group of strange faces, unable to understand a word that they were saying.

Des removed Henri's arm gently for the millionth time that night and slunk away to the WC.

Des sighed glumly as she passed by a pair of girls linked arm-in-arm and giggling away at an inside joke.

She missed Shayla and Mindy.

Had she contacted Shay since arriving in Paris, then maybe she wouldn't feel so lonely and out of place right now? 

Her emotions had been so caught up in between feeling sad about Tae and nervous about School that she's barely spared the thought of calling her best-friend.

"Des? Des!" suddenly, Desiree hears a familiar voice over the music. She knew who it was before she even saw her.

The bright-eyed brunette was practically climbing through the arms and legs on the dance floor to get to over to her.

"What are you doing here?" Des could not be more grateful to see Shay right at this moment.

Shayla pulls her into a tight hug. It was the sort of hug that squeezed the air right out of you, full of enthusiasm and affection.

Desiree is reminded right away of what she loved the most about her friend: like a box of firecrackers, Shayla never did anything halfway. Every expression and action had to be- over-the-top, fabulous!

"Hi!!!" Shayla screeched excitedly, "So, you're finally in Paris! Why didn't you call me? You know what? Nevermind. Let me buy you a drink!" She gushed happily.

"No, shouldn't it be the other way around? I'm so sorry Shay, I've been so busy with...really...I should buy you a drink!" Desiree sputtered.

Shayla ignores her, dragging Des over to the bar. She orders two shots of something. Paying no mind to Desiree's incessant objections about who was paying, she handed the girl one and quickly downed the other. 

"To Paris!" Shayla giggled, wildly.

"To.....Paris!" Desiree says, hesitantly before drinking her own.

She lifts the glass to her lips and takes it in one swig.

The liquor hits the back of her throat and Des instantly seizes up into a cough! This was much stronger than whatever they served at the Beach Bar. The cold liquid burns like fire all the way down into her lungs.

Shayla chuckles, rubbing Desiree's back until she stops coughing and takes her hand leading her back onto the crowded dance floor.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're finally here! This is going to be awesome."

"Well, I don't know yet that it's going to be awesome?" Desiree frowned.

Shayla quirked her eyebrows.

"You're with me, babe. Of course, it's going to be awesome."

"Come on, I've got some friends at a table in the back. We can sit," she says brightly

"Okay."

Desiree shrugs and follows her lead, moving through the sweaty, bumping crowd. People are dancing and shouting everywhere. Desiree cracks a little smile as Shayla turns around to make sure that she's still following her.

Maybe she just needed to loosen up a little?

Desiree put on her bravest face and now, two hours later she's made about a dozen new friends, all of whom seem to have already heard about "Shayla's best friend."

"You're just as gorgeous as Shayla said!" one says excitedly

"It so nice to finally meet you," says another.

Des makes brief eye contact with Shayla at every comment. Shayla only smiles and shrugs, looking almost shy – an emotion Des has never really seen on her before.

It not too long before Desiree is more than a couple more drinks deep and she finds herself unable to stop looking at Shayla's mouth and the delicate curve of her bare neck.

No, not again!

Desiree has to chastise herself even more when she finds it hard not to smile at how cute her friend looks while she talks and waves her hands around animately, conversing with the others at the table.

A swift shock envelopes the young girl as she suddenly envisions those very same hands cupping her own breasts, squeezing. Remembering that night when her pretty mouth came down sweetly over her nipples, licking and sucking as she moaned....

"I have to go!" Desiree blurts out suddenly but a little too loudly, causing everyone turn to look at her.

Shayla regards Des, looking perplexed and saddened by her friend's sudden decision to leave.

"What?... why, no, stay!"

"Shay, It's my fault. I forgot that I have to – "

Desiree doesn't even finish the lie but turns, pushing her way through the crowd back to the front door.

When she bursts out onto the pavement, the cool night air hits her face and she realises just how hot she feels and how fast her heart is beating.

Leaning back into the wall, Des looks down at her feet, feeling shyer than she could ever recall feeling before.

Why was she feeling this way around Shay again? Was it because she missed Tae or.....

Desiree's cheeks tingled hot when Shayla clambered outside the club after her, dropping her bag to the ground and bringing her hands to her face.

"Des, is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes. I'm just--" She mumbled looking down, feeling the heat rise higher in her cheeks.

Shay ducks her head down a little to try to catch her eye but Des looks away in embarrassment. 

Shayla brings her hand under her chin, tilting Desiree's face up towards her.

Desiree held her breath.

She felt her insides contract spontaneously and her stomach flip.

"Where's your apartment?" Shayla asked,  "I'll get you home."

                                                   ***

Desiree's pulse climbed with every step down the hallway to the door of her apartment.

Her ears flashed hot when they stepped into the dim light of tiny, cramped student accommodation. 

With only the faint noise of a few cars passing by and the soft echo of pedestrians talking down the street.  She finally grew the courage to look at Shay. 

She was an absolute stunner with a palpable softness about her. Dark saucer eyes, round cheeks, her hair styled in loose black ringlets to compliment a killer body that was pure art with rolling curves in all the right places.

Shay looks around the space, throwing her bag down on a nearby chair, drinking in her surroundings.

"Des, this is so you. I love it!" She says plopping down on the bad that wasn't too far away from the kitchen.

"It's good enough to get me through the next three years, I guess..." Des laughed lightly.

"Something's not right, Des. You seem, down. Not yourself.... that makes me sad." 

Shayla pulled her down to sit next to her.

"I'm always here for you. I will always be here for you, Des." she smiled, warmly. 

"Thank you, Shay."

Tender feelings stirred in the pit of her stomach as Desiree allowed one of her hands to move carefully over to Shayla, slipping between her legs and touching gently. 

Shayla's eyes pop up open in realisation. She looks over at Des, stunned but not enough to pull away.

"Is it okay if I..." She asks, carefully, letting the question trail off. 

The both of them stilled, nervous and uncertain.

"Shay have you never..." Des says, letting her fingers push a little farther, watching Shayla's deep brown eyes flutter over the feeling of it. "You know....thought about what happened? I mean, between us."

"Yes," Shayla grins. 

A slow smirk crawls across her cheeks, one corner of her mouth at a time. She casts her gaze to her lap, blushing before she looks up to meet Desiree's eyes again, which lock onto hers almost immediately.

 She lifts her hand to stroke the corner of her jaw with her wonderfully soft thumb. Desiree places her hand over Shayla's almost instinctively. Their fingers interlocking and their lips, like magnets, drawing close. An invisible force dragging them together.

Desiree's chest goes tight and her clit throbs with earnest against the middle seam of her panties.

"Shay..." She croaks out, frightened. 

"It's okay," Shayla whispers on her lips.

Des closes her eyes, losing herself in the swirl of the strange but familiar softness of her. Her touch, her smell. Their hands make quick work of each other's terrain. 

Palms feverishly gliding over some areas that were slender and others that were curved. Some places firm and others, soft.

Butterflies burst free of their hidden caged doors that Desiree didn't even know existed when Shayla's fingers trail down her back, unravelling her nerves.

She runs her fingers through the thick curls of her hair and tugs gently at the base of Shayla's skull, pulling her further into the kiss. 

In return, Shayla clutches at her supple hips, drawing her in deeper.

Her hand slinks under the edge of Desiere's fitted denim dress, caressing the bare skin of her thigh.

 Des shivers with excitement, the aftershock spilling out in the form of a soft groan from her chest. 

They drink each other in like nothing else can ever quench their thirst.

Slowly, gently, Shayla moves up towards the swollen mound of the girl's lace panties. Causing her to pour a hot gasp down her neck as she traces the line of her slit with torturous care. One needy moan after another, Desiree's appetite builds for more.

She pulls her dress off over her head and Shayla wastes no time kissing down the sweet valley between her breasts. 

When she fully slides the lace aside and dips a middle finger between her folds, Des reels from a rush of pleasure. She hums softly in approval as Shayla slides her slick up to her throbbing clit and traces mindful little circles around and around. 

The build is almost imperceptible but Shayla gradually adds more pressure until Des is gasping. 

Stroking and circling, gauging the intensity of the shockwaves she could feel through Desiree's shimmering frame. 

The girl buries her face in Shay's shoulder heaving every ounce of air from her lungs to stifle a desperate moan as she nears her peak.

Shayla naughtily increases the quivering speed of her touch and Desiree grabs her forearm with one hand squeezing it tight while the other grasps futilely at the wall beside her.

Shayla takes this as a sign —she must be close.

The girl's hips buck uncontrollably against her fingers as the pressure gradually builds. And then finally, a loud sigh signals her release!

Shayla slows her swirling rolling motions, guiding Des back down from her pinnacle of bliss.

The girl's breathing is heavy as Shayla looks on to admire her in her euphoria.

Hit by a cosmic mix of hunger, lust and gratitude. Desiree's eyes flash open suddenly.

She bites down on her bottom lip while resttling Shayla's tight leather trousers open and forcing the stubborn fabric down around her ankles. 

She then pushes her friend onto her back squatting down in front of her at the edge of the bed, looking up at her with her sex-drunk eyes.  

She impatiently tugs at the waistband of her underwear. Shayla raises her hips and they pull the silky item down together. 

Prising her knees apart to expose her womanhood, Shayla's breath becomes heavy and short all at once, in anticipation of her tongue where she wanted it most.

Desiree's breath is hot and teasing as she kisses up the length of her inner thigh, ever closer to her aching core.

Shayla runs her hands  lovingly through Desiree's wild, sun-kissed curls and down the sides of her face. 

"You're amazing, you know that?" She remarks, catching her thumb teasingly in between her teeth.

Desiree flushes scarlet for a moment before unleashing her tongue on the savoury sweetness of her folds. Shayla feels the sumptuous flick at the base of her spine where it connected to the most pleasurable part of her brain, making it go blank.

Sucking the bud of Shayla's clit between her lips, Des holds it in the warmth of her mouth, suckling rhythmically and eliciting wonderfully sinful moans and delightfully tortured whimpers of ecstasy from her.

 She flicks her tongue once, twice, and more between every fold. Lavishing, ever more feverishly on the hardened bud.

The subtle waves of pleasurable shock urge Shayla's eyes open to admire her friend's tongue as it moves in and out of her field of vision, and she notices that though one hand is squeezing her thigh, the other is making its way lower between her legs. 

She bites her lip to stifle a groan as Des submerges her fingers deep inside her.

"Ohhh, Des!"

Desiree smiles approvingly against her heat before kissing her lower lips again, tongue darting in and out, as she teased at her entrance with two fingers.

The tips of her fingers massage at her opening while her hot mouth pushes her clit to the brink. 

Shayla's hips rise in anticipation as she slides her digits deeper and deeper again. Des pushes as far as she can reach with every thrust, curling her fingers up to her belly button every time she slides out.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum –" 

And just like that, Shayla comes hard. Palm pressed to the side wall, eyes scrunched, jaw clenched. Her thighs close around her head, hips bucking up again and again and again against her face.

Des nibbles tenderly at her bud as she drags the orgasm right out of her. 

Shay's legs tremble violently as her hips fall down, following the harsh yet extremely welcome release. 

Desiree pulls herself up, pressing her lips on hers to distract from the loss of her fingers, breathing life back into one another with a long, passionate kiss.

After what seems like minutes, they finally lay back together, legs open, breathing hitched.

Shay moves up alongside her, and they kiss each other gently again.

"Would you be cool with it, if we did this again sometime?"

Des laughs, shyly.

"Probably, yes."

Shay snuggles in closer and the girls wrap around one another in a tangle of sweat, heat and limbs. 

"Good," Shay whispers, grinning.

Suddenly, Des didn't feel so lonely anymore.

                                                                  ***

                                   🌴 I hope you enjoyed x 🌴

          Please remember to vote and comment along the way!

                                                       ✨ BJF ✨

A/N: Hmmmmmm....so how many of you guys thought that Henri would be the one 'gettin' it in!??" LOL!! Xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
82.4K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...