The Unnoticed and the unseen...

By MigyTheWorld

Read it to find out. And I dont want to guve too munch info about it. More

(YN) and Shia Bio's
Chapter 1: Meet them before their prime
From B to A
Her little secret
The Sports Festival
How troublesome
A DATE!?
I am not strong... I'm better
2 years later
Goodbye Nana-sensei
Look towards the future
All Might and Black Mask
PLUS ULTRA!
Trial for the sword
Endevour and the Symbol of Justice
A trip down Memory lane (Filler chapter)
Date Night (Filler chapter)
Don't worry Author-san is A-ok

A true hero

4.7K 129 110
By MigyTheWorld

No PoV

Izuku and Nanami were walking together towards the station, Izuku was quiet... awfully quiet, the harsh words Katsuki Bakugou told him still fresh on his mind as he hugged his burnt -but not destroyed- notebook as his head hung low.

"Izuku dont let what that explosive a**holes words get you down, the Izuku I have known since 1st year was a bit of a coward and a crybaby, but he wasn't a quitter, so dont give up." Nanami said with a smile.

Izuku looked up at his friend and gave a small smileas he gripped his notebook tightly on his chest.

"Its very hard Nanami... everyone keeps saying I cant become a hero... I just need one... just ONE person to say... 'You can become a hero'... thats all I ask." Izuku said.

Nanami then punched Izuku's shoulder, just enough to hurt slightly.

"OUCH!" Izuku yelped as he rubbed his arm and turned around to face his best friend.

"What was that for?" Izuku questioned.

Nanami only smiled and walked infront of Izuku, she spun on her heel and gave him her best smile.

"Izuku... you can become a hero." Nanami said with a smile.

Izuku then felt a small blush on his cheeks as tears began to flow through his eyes.

"Oh come now, dont cry, all I did was say the thing I already know you can be, no need to cry." Nanami said.

"I -hick- I'm -hick- s-sorry -sob- I c-cant help it." Izuku said in between sobs of happiness.

"Its fine, hey lets go get churros!" Nanami said with happiness.

"The one in the shopping district?" Izuku asked finally calming down.

"Yeah!" Nanami smiled as they ran towards the downtown shopping district.

To get to the shopping district the two of them needed to get past a very crowded shopping centre and Nanami HATED large crowds, so the two of them decided to take a shorter route that went under a small stone bridge.

"Come on Izuku, I want my Matcha Ice cream Churro!" Nanami said as she pulled Izuku's sleeves like a little kid.

"AhH 2 PoSsiBle MeAt ShiELds, iT's mY lUcKY DAy!" A pit of slime suddenly erupted from beneath Nanami, but suddenly Izuku pushed her out of the way.

"IZUKU!" Nanami yelled.

"AHh I mIsSed ThE cUtEr oNE BUt No MaTTeR, ThIs OnE is BEttEr ThAN NoTHinG." The slime being said as Izuku was slowly being engulfed by the villain as Nanami was too shocked to fight.

"NOw WaIt JuST a FeW MoRE SeC. aND It wILl bE aLL OvER, GAHAHAHA!" He laught maniacally.

But suddenly a booming laughter could be heard from somewhere within the bridge, as a large gust of wind seemingly appeared out of nowhere causing the villain to let Izuku go and splatter everywhere, Due to shock Izuku was passed out on the floor while Nanami only gave a smile.

"Thanks for the save... uncle Toshi." Nanami said as she thanked his uncle... the no.1 pro hero, the world's symbol of peace, and for Nanami the 3rd best hero in the world... Toshinori Yagi, or better known as All Might.

"HAHAHA ANYTHING FOR MY FAVOURITE NIECE, BUT YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, YOU KNOW HOW YOUR MOTHER CAN GET WHEN SHE FINDS OUT YOU WERE HURT... She will tie both your father and me up." All Might said the last part in a hushed tone.

"What was that uncle?" Nanami asked.

"O-OH NOTHING AT ALL... SO I SHALL COLLECT THE VILLAIN AND BE ON MY WAY!" All Might said as he took out a bottle from his back pocket.

"Wait Uncle Toshinori... can you do me a small favour?" Nanami asked.

A few minutes later

"HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!" A voice called out to Izuku as he felt light tapping on the side of his cheeks.

His eyes slowly flutter open and he was met face to face with his hero, his idol, the reason why he wanted to be a hero, All Might was infront of him.

"ALL MIGHT! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! WAIT BUT WHAT ABOUT MY FRIEND NANAMI!" Izuku said as he frantically searched for his friend.

"Dont worry I'm ok." Nanami said from behind the hero.

She then waked towards Izuku and punched him on the head.

"OUCH!" Izuku yelled in pain.

"YOU IDIOT YOU HAD ME WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU SUDDENLY JUMPED IN AND PUSHED ME!" Nanami said.

"I-I cant let that thing take the only friend I have." Izuku said in a low voice.

"-sigh- Izuku did you already forget what my quirk is?" Nanami asked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Name: Nanami (LN)
Quirk: Uplink
-She can teleport any object she sees towards her as long as she can lift the object, she can also teleport herself as long as she can see where she is teleporting to.
Drawback: Depending on the object she is teleporting it can cause a large amount of energy
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Y-yeah sorry I kinda forgot at the spur of the moment, hahaha... OH BUT ALL MIGHT PLEASE LET ME GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH, PAPER I NEED PAPER OH THERE!" Izuku said as he grabbed his burnt notebook only to see All Might already signed it.

"ITS ALREADY SIGNED!! THANKYOUIWILLTREASURETHISBOOKFORALLOFETERNITY,ITWILLBEAFAMILYHEIRLOOM." Izuku rambled on an on to a speed almost that of a superhuman.

"I-Izuku you should calm down and breathe." Nanami said with a sweat drop on her head.

"WELL IF THAT IS ALL I WILL BE ON MY WAY, NOW REMEMBER YOUNG HEROES STAY IN SCHOOL AND DONT DO DRUGS, HAHAHA!" All Might said as he prepared to jump.

In a gust of wind and a cloud of dust All Might was gone.

"Well that was interesting, ready to go Izu- Izuku... IZUKU!" Nanami said as she noticed Izuku was gone, she looked towards All Might's direction and she saw the 2 flying -or falling- off somewhere.

"Oh well, I am sure they will be ok, now gotta go get my churro Ice cream." Nanami said as she skipped happily towards her destination.

After All Might and Izuku landed

"YOUNG MAN WHAT YOU DID WAS VERY DANGEROUS!" All Might scolded the shivering green haired boy infront of him.

"I-I am sorry... b-but I wanted to ask something... you see I am quirkless and all my life all I wanted to become was an awsome hero like you, but... people always told me that I can mever be a hero because I lack a quirk... so I wanted to ask you All Might... can I be a hero even without a quir- AHHH WHAT THE HECK WHO ARE YOU!?" Izuku said with a sincere tone but his calmness quickly thrown out the window due to the fact that All Might shrunk dowm to almost skin and bone.

"Relax kid this is my real form, dont worr-blegh-" All Might started but caught blood at the end.

Unbeknownst to them a figure was watching them from behind a wall, this figure was the 3rd ranked pro hero "The Black Mask" or in his civilian clothes he is called (YN) (YN).

"Come on Toshi tell the kid he can, just look how determined he is." (YN) said quietly, not taking his eyes off the two.

"Young man, you must not tell anyone what you saw here today." Small Might said.

"B-but h-how did this happen to you?" Izuku asked.

Small Might lifted his shirt to reveal a nasty scar on the side of his stomach.

"A villain got the better of me and resulted in me losing my entire stomach and half my respiratory system, to add insult to injury I can only maintain my muscle form for about 3 to 4 hours a day." Small Might said.

"But why?" Izuku asked worried.

"Because the world needs to know that their symbol of peace is unbeatable, that I will always be there to say 'I AM HERE' to lift their spirits." Small Might said.

"Then... can you tell me... can I become a hero?" Izuku asked once more.

"I am sorry kid but you cant become a hero." Small Might said.

Lightning struck Izuku, his Idol, his light told him that he CANT be a hero.

"Its not wrong to dream but make sure that dream is realistic, no I need you to go now young man." Small Might said.

Izuku hung his head low and walked towards the door, the door soon shut and Izuku began his descent down.

"Now what should I do with the villain." Small Might said but was interrupted.

"Hey Toshinori." (YN) said from behind.

"Ahh (YN) your here, come he-" he was not able to finish his sentence as he was punched hard on the cheeks by (YN).

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Small Might asked as he held his cheeks.

"THAT SHOULD BE MY QUESTION YOU DUMBF**K, WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A BOY WHO IDOLISE YOU!?" (YN) asked, his voice seething with anger.

"He had no quirk, it would be cruel to lie to him." Small Might said.

"THEN I GUESS NANA-SENSEI MADE A MISTAKE WHEN SHE GAVE YOU ONE FOR ALL!" (YN) said.

Toshinori was shocked, he never revealed that One for all was passed on to him.

"H-ho-" he began.

"Nana-sensei told me... she told me that when she first met you... you were exactly like that boy, no self confidence, no power, and no quirk, and yet you still wanted to be a hero, so Nana-sensei took you under her wing and gave you the power to change the world... she told you 'you can be a hero'... how disappointed would she be if she found out that her student crushed the dreams of a young boy who genuinely wanted to change the world." (YN) said as he looked at a contemplating Small Might.

"I'll leave you to think." (YN) added as he disappeared in a flash of blue light.

===============================
Everything that happened next was the same as the anime for those of you who doesn't know here is a quick summary: Izuku goes back down, Slime guy escapes All Might and kidnap Bakugou, He uses Bakugou to reck havoc, heroes too useless to do anything, Izuku rush in gets called an idiot and blah de blah de blah, watch the anime or read the manga.
============================

After the commotion and the villain was in custody the heroes quickly took Bakugou to the nearest ambulance while Izuku was being scolded for his so called 'stupidity'.

"You do realise that what you did was incredibly stupid correct!?" Death arms said.

"You could've been hurt or killed even!" Backdraft said.

"You should leave it to the pros next time kid." Kamui woods said.

"Then you all should have done something rat her than stand around like a bumch of incompetent idiots." A loud and scary voice coming from above could be heared.

"Look over there!" A civilian said as she pointed on top of a pole.

On top of said pole was a man wearing a red mechanical looking oni mask, a black trench coat with its hood up, a thin ballistic vest, leather pants with a utility belt and combat boots.

(Pictures are not mine)

On his back was a sheathed sword with a red sheath, it also has a red grip amd dragon like design all over it.

(Not mine)

"Who is that?" A civilian asked.

"You dont know who he is?!, he is the 3rd ranked pro hero in the world, he is known for taking down crime syndicates alone, he took down The Watchers, The Apostles of grimm, The Titans fang, and his most recent one The 7 deadly sins... due to this he is known as tge worlds symbol of Justice, he is the one they call the Demon of the underground... The Black Mask." A random fanboy with a Black Mask t-shirt said.

"Wait shouldn't the 2nd ranked pro. hero Endeavour be the Symbol of Justice?" Another civilian asked.

"Pfft you really think that guy will serve Justice the right way, the only reason he is ranked 2nd is because Black Mask is only active during Dusk, Dawn, and in the evening and on the rare cases that he is active in the morning no one can spot him due to his 'Blink' quirk." The same Black Mask fanboy said.

"Ohhh that makes sense." The same civilian said.

Black Mask the jumped from the pole, did a small fim and landed perfectly on the ground as he walked towards the group of heroes scolding a boy.

"This young boy did something stupid yes... however it is wrong to deny that what he did was the very definition of heroism, on the other hand all of you only stood there... watching like a bunch of morons." Black mask told the other pro heroes as he stood next to Izuku.

"B-but we didn't have the right quirk, we could have been inju-" However Death arms was not able to finish as he was met with the tip of a crimson red blade, just inches away from his face.

"Enough with your excuses, this boy despite being obviously terrified jumped in to help his school mate, he knew the risks but despite all that he tried to help, a true hero doesn't do the right thing, its doing what he thinks is right even if others dont agree, you all were spouting ridiculous things while this boy took action... right now in my eyes... this boy is a true hero." Black Mask said as the heroes hing their head in shame as (YN) placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Listen to me boy." Black Mask said.

Izuku looked at the hero with stars in his eyes.

"Dont let what these heroes said to you today get you down, heroes should be like you, willing to save others even at the cost of their life, however a good hero learns to save others while being able to save himself, so I recommend you train if you wish to be a proper hero." Black Mask said.

"Y-you thing I can be a H-hero Black Mask sir?" Izuku asked.

(YN) smiled under his mask.

"Yes I believe you can be a hero." Black Mask said which caused Izuku to cry slightly remembering his best friends words.

"Do not cry boy, now go on home, whatever these heroes told you, don't listen them, and don't worry you are not in trouble, now go." Black Mask said as he looked at the fleeting boy running with a smile.

'The rest is up to you Toshinori, this boy... he is the one we were looking for." (YN) thought.

"Now the 4 of you... how about we have a nice long chat about what a 'hero' actually is." Black Mask said to the 4 heroes as they shiver in fear of the Oni masked hero.

Back at the (LN) residence

"I'm home." (YN) called out.

"Welcome home dear." Shia called from the kitchen as Nanami came running down the stairs and hugged her father.

"DAD WELCOME HOME!" Nanami said happily.

"Hey there little tiger." (YN) said.

"Oh that thanks for saving Izuku from the other heroes." Nanami thanked her father.

"It was nothing." (YN) said.

"Here let me get your bag for you dad, you must be tired." Nanami said as she took (YN) suit case.

"Yeah, thanks sweetie, just place it on the living room." (YN) told his daughter.

"Sureee!" Nanami said with glee.

Before (YN) can take another step further his phone began to ring, he took a look at the caller ID and saw Toshinori was calling him, so he pressed answer and placed on his ear.

"Sup Toshi." (YN) said.

"Hey there (YN)... I just wanted to say thanks for reminding me what a TRUE hero is... and whem I saw that boy today it reminded me of what Master told me those years ago, so I have decided to take the boy under my wing and train him to be the next symbol of peace!" All Might said with determination.

"Thats good, I knew that boy was something special the moment I saw him, and dont worry... the next symbol of Justice is on the way as well." (YN) said as he looked at his daughter with a smile.

"So you finally accepted the name huh." Toshinori said.

"The sooner I accept it the better, besides... the symbol of Justice sounds cool as heck." (YN) said.

"Hahaha that it does friend, well I have to go now, I have a schedule to make for young Midoriya!" Toshinori said.

"Sure thing Toshi see ya bye." (YN) said.

"Sure, see ya around bye." Toshi replied as (YN) hung up.

"Now its time for the true heroes to begin their steps." (YN) said as he walked towards his family.

============================
Done thanks for waiting you guys and for those still waiting for my other stories I am still working them out so please be patient.

Also tell me what you think.

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 365 41
W A R N I N G This story contains she/her y/n, etc. Read at your own risk. (CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN 🏃🏻)
205K 3K 17
please don't read this.
2.6K 177 42
Read it and Find out.
157 0 22
Read to find out :)