Sanders Sides Oneshots (NSFW...

By ringpopprince

A collection of Sanders Sides oneshots. This book is purely smut, so if you are under the age of 16 although... More

Request Info
Possessed (Analogical)
Freckles (Royality)
Locked In (Analogical)
Watched (Moxiety)
Wedding Night (Prinxiety)
Caught (Logince)
Possessed 2 (Analogicality)
Whatever You Want (Logince)
Let Go (Analogical)
Holding (Patton)
Edge (Logince)
Non-Con (Logince)
Puppy (Moxiety)
Aftercare (Moxiety)

Christmas Gift (LAMP)

5.6K 80 58
By ringpopprince

Kinks: bondage, 'using', praise, degradation(read with caution). If I forget anything that needs included here please let me know, and I'll edit it immediately.

This might be overused but uh I don't care-
Also listen pls don't expect too much of me I'm not good at writing dom characters okay I'm sorry asdfgh I'm such a bottom-

I swear this was started before Christmas-was before Christmas the night of Christmas Eve? Perhaps but it was before-

It was Christmas Eve when Roman put his plans into action, hiding away in his shared bedroom with his boyfriends after they had finished a movie. The other three had their own things to do for a while, leaving Roman with plenty of time. After wrapping gifts Roman still had some ribbon left over, as well as a nice big red bow that matched the color of the ribbon. He still had just one more gift that he wanted to wrap up for his boyfriends to enjoy, one that they would get earlier than the rest this year.

A while later, with some struggle to tie himself all on his own, Roman was finished and calling for his boyfriends to come visit him in the bedroom. His tone made his intentions clear, and soon enough his boyfriends were filing into the room to find him laying there, wrapped in ribbon and not a single thing else. The ribbon wrapped both of his hands together messily, snaking around his body and partially the bed below him, keeping him tied down with his legs spread.

"Why are you dressed like that, sir?" Virgil questioned with the nickname reserved for when Roman was in control in the bedroom, eyebrow raised at the getup. He definitely didn't mind the view he got with what the ribbon didn't cover(which was a lot), but he still wanted to know what was going on.

"You look ridiculous," Logan muttered although his eyes were still wandering, and he couldn't wait to find out what they were doing either.

"I'll let that slide for tonight L, but you better be nice." Roman tutted, shaking his head. "After all I went through all this trouble to make myself into a special Christmas gift, just for you all."

"A Christmas gift?" Patton spoke up, stepping closer to the bed where Roman lay. Roman smiled at his boyfriend.

"I thought you might enjoy a bit of a change up tonight." Roman explained, urging the other two to get closer, eventually the three of them were sitting on the bed around Roman. "What do you boys think? Would you like to be in control of me for the night?" He wiggled his hips within his restraints, drawing attention back to his body. "Do whatever you'd like with me?"

"For real?" Patton asked, beginning to look excited. Roman nodded, grinning up at them.

"As long as you're all cool with it." He said, gaining each of their confirmation that they did want to do this. He shifted his hips again, already half hard just at talking about being used. "Well, whenever you're ready, loves."

Almost instantly after that the three were on him, Patton's mouth connected to his lips in a heated kiss that Roman returned happily, grunting into it as two pairs of lips attached themselves to both sides of his throat, hands wandering his exposed skin. He shivered, wishing for a moment he could move his hands to hold Patton or direct Logan and Virgil, but that went against the whole point of their gift. Roman wanted to let them do as they pleased, not interrupt them and start leading this time.

He squirmed in his restraints, turning his head from Patton's lips so he could speak. "You can tighten the ribbons, if you'd like darlings. I'm. Not quite used to handing over all this control."

Almost immediately the lips against his neck stopped moving, pulling back a bit while Patton looked down at Roman worriedly. "You're still sure you want to do this? We can always stop if you're uncomfy!"

"No, please keep going," Roman said, straining to one side the feel Virgil's lips on his neck again. Virgil resumed sucking a mark there, Roman sighing pleasantly. "I'm just, squirmy. I want to do this."

Patton nodded, going back to capture Roman's lips, tongue teasing at Roman's own. Logan pulled back still from Roman's side, moving to gaze at the ribbon that bound him to the bed. He made a few adjustments, tightening the ribbon so Roman couldn't move quite as much. "Not too tight, Roman?"

Roman gave a thumbs up as a signal while he fought Patton for dominance in their kiss, unable to give up every bit of control. Patton didn't mind too much, settling into it as normal while moving to straddle Roman, unable to help grinding his dick against his stomach as he did. Roman groaned, the mixture of Patton's actions and Virgil leaving a hickey on his throat bringing his dick to full hardness, trying to grind up into nothing but being stopped by the tighter ribbons Logan had fixed.

"Are we doing good, sir?" Virgil asked, trailing his tongue around the hickey he had left and down to another spot he pressed his lips to.

"Great," Roman choked out as Patton pulled back from the kiss, whining as he continued rutting his hips against Roman. Roman grunted as Logan grabbed hold of his cock, thumb sliding over the top as it leaked. He caught the gaze Logan sent him, staring back with hooded eyes at the mischievous look Logan gave. Logan ducked his head down, tongue poking out between his pretty pink lips and lapping at the head. His tongue moved torturously slow, sliding over the head a few times before dipping just barely down the sides. He looked down at Roman's dick thoughtfully, as though he might finally wrap his lips around it before decided against it, going back to the slow lapping at the tip.

"Logan, I swear to god," Roman spoke breathlessly, staring down at Logan with a warning glare. Logan licked once more before pausing, raising his head to look at Roman.

"You did say we could have control, didn't you sir?" Logan asked, tone suggesting innocence while his minuscule smirk said otherwise. He batted his eyes, leaning closer to Roman's dick. "Are you really taking back your thoughtful Christmas present, sir?"

Roman groaned, cock twitching in Logan's hand. "Okay, okay, go on then."

Logan looked rather pleased with himself as he went back down on his boyfriend, only slightly less teasing now than before.

When Roman's gaze went back up he found Patton and Virgil sharing a kiss above him, hands wandering under shirts, fingers tugging on Virgil's hair and making him moan softly. Roman watched quietly as clothes came off, admiring his shirtless boyfriends, and soon enough a completely nude Virgil. Patton's hand worked on Virgil's cock, the man whining as he bucked into it. Patton smiled and cooed praises at him.

"Such a slut." Roman muttered, watching Virgil's hips jump at the words, a whine ripping from his throat.

"A pretty baby boy," Patton countered, pressing kisses to Virgil's cheeks. "So sweet, so good."

"So needy," Roman said, grinning at Virgil's positive reaction to the mixture of praise and degradation. "Are you sure you two want to play with each other when I'm right here, all pretty and tied up for you to use how you wish?"

"Mm, you are very pretty," Patton hummed, looking back at Roman with a grin as he went back to rutting against him, fingers tracing the ribbons that bound his wrists.

"So are you, Pat." Roman said, studying the man laying above him. He spoke between groans, so hard to keep all of his attention on one thing at a time. "So rarely do I get a view of you on top of me, enjoying yourself like this. You're almost under me on the bed, panting and writhing... I'm not sure which I prefer."

Patton whined, high pitched and so incredibly aroused. He looked up at Roman with a pleasing gaze. "Can I ride you?" He looked down at Logan, still working on sucking his dick,  with puppy dog eyes. "Can I ride him? Pretty please?"

Both Logan and Roman agreed quickly, basically unable to refuse with how cute Patton was. Logan pulled off his dick with one last flick of his tongue against the tip before moving to grab the lube, Patton scooting himself backwards down Roman's chest, ass raised for Logan to help open him up.

While those two were preoccupied Virgil climbed into the bed, looking a little awkward. He didn't know what to do with himself, looking at Roman for instructions as he always did.

"Hey, baby," Roman said sweetly, smiling at his boyfriend. He could tell Virgil was a little lost, calling him closer. Virgil shuffled over on the bed, Roman turning his head to kiss Virgil's thigh. "What do you want to do, sweetheart? Anything you want, just ask for it. Don't be shy."

Virgil whined, leaning down to peck Roman's lips. "Can... could I..."

"What's that, baby?" Roman asked. Virgil didn't say anything. "Virgil. I asked you a question. Speak up."

"Mmph," Virgil huffed, throwing one leg over Roman so he was straddling his chest, his cock hanging near Roman's chin. Roman looked up at him, surprised and unsure whether he should scold him or not. He wasn't in control today, after all. Virgil finally seemed to swallow his nerves, looking down at Roman with a firm stare. "Can I fuck your throat?"

Roman's mouth was suddenly watering, staring up at a confident Virgil with his dick so close to his mouth, wanting to fuck his throat. His voice might be gone for Christmas after this but Roman couldn't find it in himself to care as he parted his lips, an open invitation. Virgil, cheeks red but less nervous at Roman's acceptance, relaxed a little as he leaned forwards.

"Blink quickly if you need me to stop." Virgil mumbled before sliding his dick into the warm, awaiting mouth of his boyfriend, eyes intently gazing at Roman, worried about doing something wrong. Roman sucked hard on Virgil's cock, tongue working on the sides and coaxing him further inside, eyes hooded and seeming pleased with the groan he drew from Virgil. Virgil pushed all the way into Roman's mouth abruptly, choking the man beneath him. Roman didn't make any signal that he didn't like the action, opening his mouth wider. Virgil relaxed fully as he started to quickly thrust in and out of Roman's parted lips, drawing wonderful choked noises from him and moans from himself.

Without warning Patton's hole was pressed against Roman's cock, drawing a strangled noise from him, sending vibrations down Virgil's dick and ripping a moan from him as well. After receiving a thumbs up from Roman, Patton continued to sink down onto Roman's cock, eventually enveloping his full length. He shifted his hips, whining loudly before lifting up and down, fucking himself fast and rough on his member.

"This is an amazing gift, Roman." Logan muttered by his ear, making him jump. This caused his own dick to thrust deeper into Patton, and Virgil to slide back into his throat quicker than expected. All three moaned loudly. Roman wanted to chastise the brat for not using 'sir,' but there wasn't much point to that now. Not when all three of his boys were doing as they pleased with him, using him to make themselves feel good. Logan kissed Roman's jaw, working his way over to Roman's spread lips. His tongue poked out to prod Virgil's dick.

"L-Lo!" Virgil gasped, hand going to grab Logan's shoulder, squeezing his eyes shut with the pleasure. Logan must have stripped before or after helping Patton out, leaving none of them with any remaining clothing. Logan pulled back after a few moments, Roman feeling his dick graze against his side.

Logan groaned, hand going down to work at his dick, jerking fast. After a moment he turned his gaze downward, other hand reaching for a piece of ribbon that covered Roman's thigh. He lifted it up, fitting his cock underneath the restraint, leaving it trapped between the ribbon and Roman's skin. He shifted his hips back and forth a few times, testing the feeling and letting out a few puffs of shaky breaths. He thrust quicker into the pocket he'd created, looking around at each of his boyfriends as he did.

Not long after Logan began did Virgil cry out, loud and pleased. His hips shifted slower in Roman's mouth, hunched over Roman's head as he came hard. He continued to give little shimmies of his hips as Roman's tongue teased at the tip of his dick, sucking him dry of any more cum. Only when he was extremely over-sensitive did he whine, slipping out of Roman's mouth and flopping over to the side of the bed, giving Roman space. Roman drew in deep breaths, licking around his lips for any last trace of Virgil's taste, throat already sore.

Roman's lips were captured a few minutes later by Patton's, tongues exploring each other's mouths. Patton got a taste of Virgil on Roman's tongue, moaning and reaching one of his hands out to grab a hold of Virgil's. Virgil was watching the three of them as they continued, taking Patton's hand back and pressing kisses up his arm. He bit and sucked at Patton's shoulder, drawing whines from him. His hips shifted quickly up and down a few more times before his mouth opened in a silent cry, cum pooling over Roman's chest and his own as he came. He pushed back against Roman's cock still, determined to spill Roman over the edge too. It didn't take too long, squeezing around his dick and thrusting it hard into himself. Roman groaned as he filled Patton up, drawing another little spasm of Patton's hips as more seeped out of his cock.

This left Logan to continue thrusting against Roman's thigh, pressing kisses against his neck as he did. After gathering himself and pulling off of Roman, Patton turned his attention on to Logan, hands wandering and teasing in all the places he knew Logan loved. Virgil climbed into the other side of the bed where he was, pressing their lips together in a heated kiss.

"What a desperate little slut," Roman tutted, watching from his restraint position. He loved watching his boys squirm and whine when he teased them just as they liked. "Humping against my leg to get off, how pathetic. Are you gonna come soon? You like this so much, don't you, brat?"

Logan whined so loudly, hips working faster to get himself off. With the help of his boyfriends he couldn't last for very long, thrusting a few more times before he thrust hard into the hole between his thigh and ribbon, pausing there as his cock spurted his hot load once more onto Roman.

"I think this was a wonderful Christmas present," Patton said as the four settled into their now clean bed, Roman sipping from a large cup of tea as the others cuddled up close to him. "Thank you, Roman. I hope you had fun too!"

"I did," Roman assured, voice soft. He pressed kisses to each of his boyfriends lips, smiling. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves."

"Merry Christmas," Virgil mumbled, glancing at the clock that had just turned to midnight on their bedside table. The three of them whispered it back, cuddling close and soon enough drifting off into a peaceful slumber, excited for the day ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 3K 22
[19.07.2022] I'm disconnecting this book, I've kinda fallen out of Sanders Sides and have no motivation to continue it when I am not as passionate ab...
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)
161K 6K 80
thomas sanders oneshots and drabbles
40.5K 827 37
This book includes one shots about Virgil Sanders or anxiety. Warning- cussing, fluff, angst, smut, and au's Characters used in this book belong to...