The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)

1.3K 14 2
By GodofWrath19

Ruby POV

I woke up and I was on my bed. Yang was resting on my sheets and Dad is sitting on a chair. I started to get up and Yang and Dad wakes up.

Tai/Yang: Ruby! you're awake!

Ruby: What happened?

Tai: ...You're uncle Qrow found you unconscious. He got both of you out of there and he brought you here home safe.

Ruby: Yang! your okay!

I then hug her and she hugged back.

Yang: Yeah, I was lucky to be here and I'm happy that your alright!

Ruby: Wait! what happen to the school? and Vale? were they able to clear out the grimm?

Tai: Things in Vale are under control, but the school it's... not that simple. That thing.. whatever it is.. doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong you did a number on it, but it's not disappearing. It's.. kinda of frozen.. I know that doesn't sound bad, but it keeps attracting more grimm to the school.

Ruby: I did... what? you said I did a number- (Flashback) Oh Oum! where's Y/N!? is he okay?

I then see dad in a sad face and Yang just turn away.

Qrow: I.. think you need to see him... he said in a sad tone.

I then turn to Qrow that also has a sad face I got scared.

Qrow: Everyone is with him right now so... 

He didn't finish his sentence I then got up with the help of Yang and went to Y/N. After a few moments I see everyone there JNPR,Lily, Roman and Neo with sad faces. 

Ruby: Yang.. what's going on? tell me!

Yang: ...Just be.. prepare.. for what your going to see.

As I went to the room with the help of Yang I see Y/N and my heart drop. Y/N was disappearing.. little light were coming off of him he was missing an arm and a leg. I then see him turn his head to me and I see that half of his face was gone I see him smile and I went to him with tears.

Ruby(crying): No No NO! Y/N! w-what's happening to you!? you can fix this right? you always fix these kind of things right? Yang! he can-

I turn to Yang and she has tears falling on her face my heart began to tighten then ever before.

Y/N(weakly): Hey... seems like.. I'm not in one piece huh? (Chuckling weakly) 

Ruby(crying): WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!? Y/N YOUR-

Y/N(weakly): Ruby.... I have left... recorders for... everyone to listen to... even Blake and Weiss... Roman has them..

I then see more of the lights going off of him with instinct I hug Y/N. I'm scared.. so very scared right now I started to cry more and I can hear crying outside of the door.

Ruby(crying): NO!! Y/N please don't leave me! you can.. can do s-s-something r-r-right? Y/N.. Y/N.

Y/N(crying and weakly): Rose... I protect your sister.. I saved Pyrrha... now I must face my punishment... for that my Rose... be.. well train well..... and be always you... bye.. my Rosemary.

(Arthur: This what really happen to Y/N I know its quick, but this is the best I can do.)

As I witness my love disappear from my arms I raise my arms and used my hands and try catching them. Yang pulls me into a hug and I let it out all of it I cried so hard that even everyone started to cry from the outside door. After a long time of crying Roman pulls out a case and puts it on the table as he opens it it reveals a bunch of recorders that has our names on it so all of us get one and we began to play one by one.

(Jaune and Pyrrha)

Y/N(recorder 1): *sigh* so.. uh I died huh? I'm sorry my best friend. Jaune I hope you get a along with Pyrrha she needs you man so for my wish be the coolest of dudes for her. Jaune when we first met you were always reminded of myself when I was younger so I helped you. I got you together with Pyrrha, we had our fun, gave you courage and the most of all... being my friend.. thank you Jaune.. your the best.

Jaune then runs out of the room and needed some space.

Y/N:(recorder 2): Where do I begin? you a well know person smart, nice, badass, and know how to take down a grimm or two. For you to fall in love with Jaune is expected he didn't know you or did he treat you like some famous person.. he treated you like any person. Be proud of your boyfriend Pyrrha and thanks for always helping him.. for that I thank you as well... I hope that you tell your kids about me... see ya.

Pyrrha was silent head down, but I can see tears falling from her eyes.

(Ren and Nora)

Y/N(recorder 3): Ren.. my ninja boy! also pancake boy! I know that I'm dead. Don't blame yourself for this you always have your friends with you and Nora she needs you for this journey. So for that inside the case has some pancakes recipes from my world so that you can fed her also everyone else. For that I give you my wings and hope you can fly with her to her castle see ya... pancake ninja.

Ren started to cry not making noise, but let his tears run down.

Y/N(recorder 4): NORA! its me! the gamer Y/N here. I'm here to tell you that... I'm dead I know your sad, but as what I told Ren you have friends and him with you. Nora showed them all that you're a force to be reckoned with also try to make Ren not so dense. Have fun Nora! eat a lot of pancakes and BREAK SOME LEGS!

Nora then hugs Ren and started to cry on his chest and he hugged back.

(Roman and Neo)

Y/N(recorder 5): Hey ya Roman if you are getting this is that means I'm dead. Roman I know that you had a rule and the rule is "Do anything thing to survive in this world." I know you had to do what you have to do, but now I deleted everything about you so your a clean slate. So inside that case has a suit that has a name tag "Heat Sync" also a cane this cane is like your old cane, but by tapping it becomes a wipe cane. So I hope you and Neo live a good life.

Roman was silent, but I can see a tear coming down.

Y/N(recorder 6): Neo.. I was happy to hear your voice for the very first time. You're one of the cutest one in this world next to Ruby of course you two are the cutest people I could've ever met in my life. Your welcome and I wish for you and Roman to have the best of new lives because of your new clean slates. See ya.. Neo hope the best of your ice cream. (Chuckling)

Neo was crying onto Roman as well Roman was too .

(To Weiss on an Airship and Blake getting out of Vale also heading back home)

Y/N(recorder 7): Hey Weiss if you already heard the news.. I'm dead. Don't blame yourself be you. Weiss when I first met you the first thing I thought to myself your going to be a hand full and I was right. But after day by day month after month we all became know as friends and have taught you a few things video games, having fun, being yourself and don't get angry all the time. So my friend... Weiss thank you... for making my life more fun.. see ya.

Weiss went into the bathroom inside the Airship and cried there.

Y/N(recorder 8): Blake DON'T think this was your fault.. I know your fears your sins, but your not like that anymore. Your my friend and your everyone friends everyone cares for you Blake I know that I can't be with you all because you know dead. So Blake tell your ma and pa I said hello and be well, be strong and be safe Blake... take some of my books with you...

As Blake was escaping and running away from all the grimm she has to be calm so that she doesn't alert any grimm, But it hurts her that one of her fri- no BEST friend has died from protecting Vale she let out tear as she runs.

(Finally Yang and Ruby also if you're wondering about (Wolf)Lily well she already knew about how she felt about Y/N's death.)

Y/N(recorder 9): Yang how was your prize? it saved you from losing your right forearm. Also that snack I gave you it was a "Snap seed" it breaks through illusions when you won Emerald would have use her semblance to make you to a bad guy. So with the "Snap seed" I saved you from fraud as well so... in the beginning I was helping everyone you might say I gave everyone a PIECE of me. Okay I know that was horrible, but I needed to LIGHTEN UP you guys you're going to do awesome without me so Yang thanks for being my friend also giving me your blessing. Also in the case there's a pun book from my world so use okay.

Yang then walks out with tears running down her face and I can hear one thing from her.

Yang(crying): ....you big..idiot..

It's my turn now I was afraid what I'm going to listen my hand started to shack uncontrollable and with a enough courage I played it.

Y/N(recorder 10 final): ...What do I say... I'm sorry that I can't be with you. I know that your blaming yourself for this, but IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! I made my choice and I must face my actions like GAMER. I know the dead stay dead, but GAMER never leave or die and be forgotten there a quote "HEROES NEVER DIE!" so I left you something. Inside of that case is a gun.. and its not any type of gun its a very powerful and one of a kind. I built it the gun is called "Her Rose" I built another, but my anger my sadness made it powerful and grimm the gun you saw at the lunch area that day you saw my rage for the first time it's called "The Thorn" it's very evil I let my hatred got the better of me. Let me tell you that gun goes to you now also be careful you or anyone can respawn it. So for my last and my gift to you is a ring... I think you found it when.. I died it has a trick if your aura goes low your attack, speed, and power increase so my Rose be well and...(Crying) be the awesome girlfriend that I ever have. THANK YOU! EVERYONE I WILL MISS ALL!! FAREWELL! .... my family.

I began to cry and rush to my room and laid at my bed and cried. I couldn't do this by myself! I couldn't do all of these things without Y/N! what am I suppose to do!? 

Ruby(crying): what... do I do?

??: Find the person that  took him.

I shot up and looked around to see nobody I then turn to a mirror. I jumped back and see another version of myself she began to tell me to get revenge. She told me what to do and my heart began to lighten she was right. I need to get revenge for my love FOR Y/N! my hatred grow and I began to know one thing in mind.. I NEED TO KILL THAT BITCH!

Ruby: Don't worry Y/N... after a week I'll find her AND KILL HER..

(A week later)

(Wolf) Lily POV

It has been one whole week and Ruby has change by that I mean she... lost it. After Y/N's death also Qrow telling her that she's a sliver eyes warrior Ruby has been not herself she been training none stop I even heard her talking to herself. Since then she been very odd Yang started to worry plus Tai they try to talk to her, but she seemed lost. I started to worry, but something was on my mind I have the ability to rewind stuff in my head and I use it for the time that Ruby listen to the last recorder. It didn't seemed right it was like Y/N was sending a message the only things I could find after 58 rewinds these were the words I could find that were off put. "GAMER NEVER" "GAMER" "HEROES NEVER DIE" "DIE" and "Respawn" these were the words that stick out I was scratching my head to do this I tried everything that I could have think of until it hit me.

(Wolf)Lily: Heroes never die... GAMER never dies.... GAMERS NEVER DIES!.... THEY RESPAWN!!

I then shot up from my lazy act I ran at Ruby's room. I open it with a lot of force this startled Ruby.

(Wolf)Lily: Y/N NOT DEAD!!!

Ruby: WHAT!?

Wolf)Lily: Y/N was leaving a message there was game character that always revive her comrades and she always says "Heroes never die!" BUT there's a GAMER quote and do you know what that quote is?

Ruby: ..What?

(Wolf)Lily: ...GAMERS NEVER DIES THEY RESPAWN!

This made Ruby's eyes sparkle once again she then hug me. 

Ruby: Do mean..

(Wolf)Lily: Yeah, Y/N is coming back, but I don't know whe-

All of sudden a loud thunder was heard by inside of the house. We then run out of the house also everyone else there's a storm outside as we looked up there was a cyclone in the air. All of sudden I started to glow!?

Ruby/Yang: Lily!!

Jaune/Nora: What happening!?

(Wolf)Lily: WHAT HAPPENING TO ME!?

As I said that my whole body turn into a orb of light and I was taken to the cyclone.

God POV

Y/N you have made me change my mind you have change thing that I have seen. You have plan this from the beginning you have saved many lives so for that let me do a favor and return you all back to the living. The two brothers may want to fight me after this, but I don't care I want to see what you all can do. Lily will have a body in her choosing and I'll return Amber to, but she gets her body back. Y/N lets see what you can do I wish you all good luck.

Ruby POV 

As the storm keeps going all of a sudden it disappears and leaving three falling people and one of them is Y/N with his wings out. Yang, Neo and I ran to them, but I ran faster as I see him fall with the two girls I uses some gravity dust bullets to push me up and as I did it I caught him. Yang and Neo caught the others and I see that Y/N was waking up and I can see him with a smile.

Y/N: Well.. this is awkward I though the falling angle comes and saves the maiden not the other way around.

Ruby: You big dummy! 

As I hugged Y/N he gave a hug back and I'm so happy that he's back. All the hatred that I had in me is gone the voice everything was gone now I can be happy with him.

Y/N: OH MY GOD! Lily did you really choose that as your body!? also Amber your back!

As I turn my head I see Lily new body and I see the girl that Y/N said Amber.

Lily: Yup! and I'm not going to change it!

Y/N: ...You know you played as a Miqo'te in Final Fantasy 14 I'm not going to judge. It looks good on you plus I like that jacket of yours.

Lily: Thanks also I have your GAMER semblance so we're like brother and sister.

Y/N: You know... no lie that's a awesome idea and I love it sister!

Lily: You got it brother!

Amber: How about me Y/N how do I look?

Y/N: You look awesome as well looks like the whole gang is back! ...Ruby may you let me down now.

Ruby: No.

Y/N: Oh thank you I- what do you mean no!?

Ruby: No, I'm going to carry you here back home.

Y/N: Oh god Tai is SO going to kill me.

(Time skip to Y/N's return also with new faces and a warm welcome)

Y/N POV

Snow is falling and I'm at the cliff side at Summer's grave. I leave a picture frame of my family of my old world and a picture of all of us today. Ruby was done talking to her Summer and its my turn.

Y/N: So I can see ghost now with my semblance that's good, but anyways I won't pull a stunt like that ever again.I told everyone what happen to me and they didn't care they just care that I came back from the dead. But I did get my reckoning from everyone Ruby, Lily , Amber, Nora, Yang and the most fearful of all of them was Tai I could swore I saw a Demon behind him. But anyways my curse is now gone now I can protect my new family with the fullest of my power I told Qrow when he finds Oz new "Host" I told him to tell that "Host" touch Ruby and your dead. Yang and Lily are now together and I though Yang was the worst of flirting, but Lily knows what to do with dating. So I gave my old life to be in my new life and I don't regret it one bit this is my choice to make anyways that's almost it. I told Lily that we need to save Weiss in the near future so that's good we're going to JNPR to who know where. Looks like I'm almost out of time so let me say this thank you I got everyone blessings minus Raven, but still we're about to leave and we don't want Tai to stop us. I have the weapon to stop all of this may we meet again and may you guide us in this journey. Thank you... Summer Rose.

As I blink I see Summer sitting on the stone of hers. She then walks up to me and put her hand on my shoulders as she smile upon me.

Summer: You're perfect for her always stay by her side and protect her. Always show her love no matter what.. do you promise?

Y/N: As a GAMER I don't break a promise.

Summer: Good, now go they are waiting for you also.. beat her.

She then walks away to her tomb stone and as I see her one last time she turn into white petals and flies off to the wind and I smile. As I walk to my group I see JNPR, Amber, Ruby also Pyrrha and shes wrapping her sash to Jaune's waist and putting a crown emblem onto his backpack. I also see she putting in lunch bags into Ren's bag looks like Ren and I cooking got to her I just pray to GOD that she didn't destroy the kitchen.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry that I won't be coming with you guys, but I did pack you some lunch. Jaune your sandwich has extra tomato in it. Continue your training and don't cheat on any of the videos. Nora play nice with everyone else, Ren watch over Nora, Y/N take care of Ruby and stay out of almost killing yourself trouble, Ruby make sure that Y/N doesn't play to much videos games also in night time and Amber please and try your best to take care of them like a mother to another mother. Jaune watch over of your team and your friends and be careful also if you need to-

Jaune cuts her off and kisses her and she didn't resist.

Nora: Kissing!? BLEH!

Amber: That's cute~

Y/N: YES! Jaune became a MAN! 

Pyrrha: But the most goes to you Y/N because your the most crazies one in here.

Y/N: *sigh* Yeah, see ya mother Pyrrha!

We all begin to walk away and Jaune walks backwards as he and Pyrrha wave goodbye to each other.

Pyrrha: Stay safe! stay together! don't travel at night! don't talk to shady strangers! 

As we continue to walk until Pyrrha was no longer in your earshot.

Amber: So do we stand a chance?

Y/N: Well we do have two GAMERS in the good guy side also you have a new or what semblance to create fire and wind. So that's a good start we have a bit of a fire power, but I can be sure that when all of us get back together we can do this.

Ruby: Yeah! if Y/N says we can do then we know that we can do it right guys!?

JN_R: RIGHT!

Amber: I just hope you can give me some weapons to fight back Y/N. But if you say we can then lets begin our journey!

Y/N: Alright! lets go!(mind) Man I changed a LOT in Volume 3 now the future has change as well, I wonder what will hold for us on the nest Volume?

(Arthur: I did it.. no we did it you gave this book over 1,000 readers and I know that's not much, but it too much for me. For that I'll make sure that the nest chapters of this story be more GAMER like. more quotes, more games and adventuring. Y/N have saved already many people of this show and I wonder what I can come up with that this and the show connect so that it doesn't get messy. For the time being I'm working on scrips for this book and my dark souls one so these two books will be on hold for now, but my Bloodborne(Female) x Goblin Slayer will be having a couple of new chapters so check it out. So I have two new ideas one Persona 5 and second is What if Sekrio was a kid and found Raven and Raven became attached to him as a kid, but he carries the Divine heir blood so he's immortal(My story my universe) so I want to see what will it be like for a Raven and Wolf to be together. So there are my ideas for future for future books anyways I hope and bless you readers being with me to this journey. For these books that I want to make and to see what it can take me on in this world so thank and if it is Christmas at your end happy holiday. See you later and have a wonderful time playing game you GAMERS!)

Note: Enjoy this ending music for this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 4.9K 19
OKAY THIS STORY IS OLD AS HELL AND IT SUCKS ASS SO I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ IT YOU MIGHT WANNA KYS SO THANKS Hi, my name is Brayden. I'm sixteen years...
7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
77.2K 1.6K 14
Defeating Melissa didn't come without a price. (Y/N) has suffered a handicap that could potentially kill his future career, but have no fear, for his...