𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓

By spookyy43

Another Yb book in which the supernatural world collides with the real world. Will it affect Kentrell? Will i... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven

chapter six

10.1K 452 279
By spookyy43

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

" No no no no. " Naomi protested for the hundredth time now. Three kissed his teeth as he shook her by her arm wildly.

" Mane come on! " He begged. " You never wanna go out and break out dat' shell!"

" Y'all did enough of that these past months. " Naomi mumbled snatching her arm back from him. Honestly, she was just feeling overwhelmed.

She hadn't heard from her mother since two weeks ago. Just thinking about her mother gave her an eerie feeling. Definitely like something was wrong.

" It's just one party! " Kentrell chimed in from the other side of the room. " Can't knock it till ya treat it pretty. "

Naomi blushed slightly had the nickname just hadn't gotten used to yet. Even though it had been three months, everytime she heard the nickname her heart skipped several beats.

" Y'all should know I don't like socializing. " Naomi replied snapping back to reality.

" You don't have to socialize with everyone. Only us. " Kd added.

She looked back at all of them as they all wore small pouts on their faces. Even if she wanted to keep protesting they would just keep bugging her until she finally caved in.

Naomi laughed a little, rolling her eyes making them all get excited.

" Say you got twenty minutes ta'  get ready. " Ben punched her in the side of her arm before running off.

" Ten! Ima whoop yo ass!  " Naomi yelled after him.

" Y'all, " Naomi pointed at Kd, Three and Kentrell. " Get out if you want me ready. "

They mumbled slick remarks under their breath before walking out of her room.

" So what we wearing? " Kassidy asked making Naomi glance at her through the mirror. Naomi shrugged as she started to toy with her hair.

___

Naomi smeared her lips together as she glanced over her outfit one last time. Still feeling unsatisfied, she quickly made her way out her room before she could have a thought on changing again.

"No lie, thought cho' ass woulda been inna' dresss or some shit. " Ben said looking over Naomi's outfit.

" What kind of party is this again? " She asked ignoring his comment.

" Typical house party. " Kentrell answered getting up from the couch and taking her outfit in for himself. She wore a black and grey comes des garcons shirt paired with some black ripped jeans and a chrome hearted belt Kentrell had got for her about a week ago.

The Black Cat 4s was the last thing to catch his eye before tucking his bottom lip inside his mouth. Everyone else got up as well seeing Naomi walk towards the garage.

" One of y'all can drive. " Naomi said holding her keys out.

" Let me see thoseee. " Kd said reaching for her the keys first making Naomi snatch her hand back.

" Hell no. "

She threw her keys toward Kentrell making him catch them. Kd kissed his teeth mugging them both as he got in the car.

" You needa' go back ta' not liking my friend. " He fussed at Kentrell from the backseat.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲...

Getting out the car, Naomi could already tell this wasn't her type of party. The yard was filled with teenagers, and you could tell that from a far.

Kd led the way, smiling happily approaching the crowd. Naomi followed the group all the way in the back next to Kentrell.

She stepped closer to him once a glass bottle fell to the ground, shattering, from her left. Kentrell chuckled seeing the girl jump a little. It seemed like the boys were walking faster and faster the deeper they got into the crowd making Naomi get lost.

Her head started to make numerous of scenarios making her instantly regret coming. A hand grabbed hers making her look as she was being pulled through the crowd.

" You gon' have to put some pep in ya step shawty. " Kentrell spoke as he pulled her in front of him.

Naomi felt a rush of relief seeing that it was him. Kassidt appeared to her side, walking right through people as she started to talk to Naomi.

" Scared fa' no reason. " She laughed making Naomi laugh as well. " Betta' shake that ass tonight too! " She cheered as they entered the home.

" These niggas might break my neck. Iono'. " Naomi mumbled rubbing the back of her neck.

The house was just as packed as the front yard. It was warmer than outside, but Naomi didn't want to take her jacket off.

"Girl the niggas are out! " Kass spoke looking around at the faces.

" Dem' niggas already tryna get drunk. " Kentrell spoke pushing Naomi towards the kitchen. He saw Kd already with a red cup as they made their way over.

" Already see my piece fa' tonight. " Ben spoke to the group as he eyed a girl that was outside of the backdoor.

" Mhm me too. " Kd sipped from his cup.

" See babydaddy tripping. " Kassidy said pushing his cup back some more making him drink more than he intended to.

" Shit. " He hissed taking the cup down.

The group slowly started to disappear as they all found some girls to entertain just for the night. Naomi looked to her right seeing Kentrell was still on her side.

Leaning back on the counter, she folded her arms before speaking.

" Go find you some action. "

Kentrell pulled his pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear and placed it in his mouth. He shook his head no and pulled his lighter from his pocket.

" Why not? "

" This an uncomfortable setting fa' you. Right? We dragged you out, somebody gotta' stay witchu'. "

" Not you tryna protect me. " Naomi smiled making him laugh too as he leaned on the counter as well.

Her smiled faded slowly seeing Victoria walking their way. She could sense the attitude and smart remarks she was bringing with her.

Naomi definitely didn't want to hear none of it tonight. She really thought she could enjoy herself.

" Kentrell whatchu' doing over here with tha' help? " Victoria asked him while eyeing Naomi.

"Son, take that shit on. Ain't nobody got time fa' that. " Kentrell waved her off slightly mugging her. Victoria scoffed as she backed away a little.

" Nigga you stopped fucking with me ta' be around a bitch that ain't good fa' shit but dribbling balls. "

" Ima bat this bitch. " Naomi mumbled tapping her right foot rapidly.

It was something she picked up from her grandmother when she was little. Whenever she was irritated, sad, angry, or even in a normal mood, her foot or leg would always shake.

" Tuh, bat who? " Victoria spoke tying her hair back.

Naomi stood straight as she thought about what was going on right now. She didn't know if she could actually fight being that she never had been in one.

The thoughts of being embarrassed for the rest of the school year flooded her mind as Kassidy appeared on the side of her.

" Gon' beat ha' ass, you can do it. " Kassidy coached watching Victoria.

Kentrell stood up off the counter pulling his pants up and placing his lighter back in his pocket. He didn't know if they would really fight or not, but he didn't want to see Naomi fighting.

Even if she was standing up for herself, he didn't want her to waste her time on somebody like Victoria.

Before he could even speak Naomi's right hand flew towards Victoria's left cheek taking them all by surprise. As Naomi walked up on her, punched her again making her stumble back.

The two started fighting making commotion be heard from outside. The rest of the boys flooded in, thinking it was two random fighting and wanting to see some action.

" Nigga why you just standing thea'? " Kd looked from the fight to Kentrell who was still standing there in shock.

" Shid she winnin'! " Kentrell pointed towards Naomi who had Victoria on the ground, sending straight blows to her head.

" Get her! " Three yelled at Kentrell who laughed a little and made his way towards the fight.

Kentrell picked her up and Naomi sent one kick to Victoria's side as Kentrell lead them towards the door.

" I'm on yo ass bitch! " Victoria yelled finally sitting up.

" She fucked yo ass up. " Kd hissed as he looked at her bloody face. The boys made their way out the house right behind Kentrell and Naomi.

" You some else dude. " Kentrell laughed as he put her down next to the car.

Naomi laughed a little as well as she was trying to catch her breath. She still had that rush of adrenaline as she opened the car door.

Getting in, she let out a huge sigh. She was indeed tired.

" NaNa out hea' Ike'n hoes. " Ben egged on making the boys laugh.

" Mane y'all she was like ' Ima bat this bitch. ' boa! " Kentrell geeked making Naomi shake her head and look out the window. " She swung and my mouth fell open! Ian' know what ta' do. "

" Nigga you shoulda' been recording or some! " Kd fussed.

__

Once they got back to Naomi's house they all changed into more comfortable clothes since they were in for thr night. Naomi stood in her bathroom as she finished washing her face.

" Nigga you are not at practice. Big ass shorts. " Kd said to her as he saw the basketball shorts she had on.

" And? Wide ass ears. " She shot back.

" Beat one ass and think she Thor. "

Naomi laughed a little as she sat her face rag over the shower rod.

" When y'all next game? " Kd asked as she made her way out the bathroom.

" Tuesday. " She shouted reaching her bed.

" Naomi got them perc 30s in this bitch! " Kd yelled from the bathroom.

Naomi laughed a little before getting up realizing her was inside her medicine cabinet. Before she could get far Kd came out with a medicine bottle in his hand, looking at it oddly.

" What is Sertraline? " He asked any of them, turning the bottle around reading the back.

" None of your business. " Naomi rolled her eyes and took them away from him. Putting them back in their destinated place, she closed the cabinet, sighing.

" Siri what is Sertraline? " Kentrell could be heard from the bedroom making Naomi roll her eyes. As she walked out the bathroom, Siri started giving the definition of the medicine.

" It can treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), social anxiety disorder, and panic disorder. "

" Shid you been taking em? " Ben looked over at her and she quickly turned her head.

" Why youn' take em? " Three asked tilting his head to the side.

" Make me feel like some I'm not. Can we watch that movie now? " Naomi asked giving them half of the truth.

Even though she had grown comfortable to them, she didn't want to lay all her problems on them.

" Mhm. " Kentrell mumbled as everyone else looked at each other. They all nodded knowing they would just bring it up later again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
425K 16.8K 43
Mate Series: Book #1 Isla is your normal 18 year old werewolf, loves her family, is dutiful to her pack ,the Red Moon pack, and obeys and respects he...
10.1K 115 37
Ann Marie is a mafia boss and she don't talk much after her parents Died and she lost her brother.....
532K 24.8K 49
"shitty of you to make me feel just like this" ACHIEVEMENTS #1 BMF #1 NYC #2 URBAN #1 MAFIA #1 LILMEECH #1 HOODLOVE #1 BLACKLOVE #1 RAPPER #1 MELANIN...