The Love We Had ....

By jadoree_zae

La'Lani (Lani ) Is Catching Feelings For A Stranger , August. August Is A Charmer But Might Be Developing F... More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8 ( Rated R
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.14
Chp.15

Chp.13

286 9 1
By jadoree_zae

" Wake Up !"
I jumped up , I was tied in a chair and my body ached.
"Where am I ? " I said
A guy came over and slapped , me he said "STFU Bitch"
I was in complete shock .
He looked me in my eyes .
I busted out into tears, "who are you ? Why am I here ?"
He grabbed ahold of my face , I looked everywhere else but him .
He forced me to look at him, "Listen your little bf Aug owes me some -things and it's past his dead line ! "I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY!" I
He slammed his fists on the table .

Me; what does that have to do with me tho ?
?- because you're closest to him !
Me - bitch ( I mumbled )
? - what was that ?
Me - Nothing
He walked over to me , his hazel eyes , now pitch black. Looked me dead in they eyes .
?- What did you say ...?
Me - .......
? WHAT DID YOU SAY
Me .....
? Fine , be that way .
With that , he walked out and slammed the door behind him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
414K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
268K 20.4K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
268K 15.8K 17
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...