Mother, I Don't Think I Can H...

By Donewriting

Kagemi is the youngest Gorgon. Medusa being her mother and Crona her brother. Medusa has sent her to the D.W... More

She is Darkness.
Finally There.
The Snake Is Out Of The Bag..
Kagemi Has To Fight Who?
Kagemi, Crona, and Medusa. Reunion in Rome?
She Isn't A Gorgon.
She's Back Home.
The Girl Like Kagemi.
Midnight.
Quick! Prison Break!
Welcome to London, May Your Killings Be Wonderful.
Super Written Exam....Welcome To Your Doom.
Too Close To Deadline.
Day Of Deadline. Goodbye, DWMA.
The Battle With The Albarn.
Insanity, It's A Rather Beautiful Thing.
Has It Stopped?
There Isn't Enough Time..

Let The Mission Begin.

581 8 1
By Donewriting

Kagemi sighed a long, heavy sigh as everyone moved underground. Kagemi and Medusa were on their snakes, Karasu was on one of her ravens, Eruka was on Tadpole Jackson with Free. The most boring thing ever to Kagemi, she sighed. Karasu looked over at her.

"Not having fun yet?"

"No! Who could be?!" Kagemi asked.

"Good point. But, hey, since you have links to the Mizunes you can see what going on outside." Karasu said.

Kagemi just realized that, she used the links, she then saw the most horrific thing any DWMA student could see. She saw Death City burning, even parts of the DWMA were! And still it went on, explosions and the tearing down of buildings. Kagemi could see it all, along with it she could hear.

"Chi-Chi-Chi!" the Mizunes would say between screams of innocent people and even children, the cries of babies too, how could the Mizunes do this? With their own hands? Kagemi watched all she could do was watch. But, then, something changed a purple cat jumped into one of the Mizunes' vision and kicked her straight into building. Kagemi knew that cat... That cat was... Blair! All the Mizunes landed infront of Blair.

"How dare you! It took me forever to find that source of food!" Blair cried, she was angry about the fish shop?

"Chi-chi-chi." all the Mizunes said.

"Cheeky little rats." Blair said. But Kagemi couldn't watch any longer, they'd finally arrived.

"These souls....There's no question about it.." she could Maka say. "This nasty, dispicable feeling! Papa!"

"What do you mean 'nasty and dispicable'?" Spirit asked.

"How did you escape?" Stein asked.

"No ones faster than me when it comes to chasing women." Spirit said with a wink.

"I should have guessed. But this is a real relief. I wasn't sure how much I could do without my weapon. Are they up ahead, senpai?"

"Yeah, they're lying in wait." Spirit said and turned into his weapon form.

"Listen up. There's no telling what will happen from this point on. It's best for you weapons not to return to your human forms. You could lose your lives in one blow." Stein said.

"Right!" Tsubaki said.

" 'Kay!" Patti said.

"Y-Yeah.." Liz agreed.

"Wait! They're lying in wait? Aren't they on their way to the Kishin?" Blackstar asked.

"No, I doubt all of them are."

"Hey. You hear something?" Blackstar asked.

"Huh? R-Really?" Maka asked. "I hear it!"

Footsteps, what they were hearing were footsteps.

"Sounds like footsteps." Kid said.

"So, they're finally showing themselves, huh?" Blackstar said. "Just who is it?"

"Someone confident that won't lose against many opponents. If not two who are like that. Someone who can attack many at the same time and prevent them from getting through." Stein said. And out of the shadows came Medusa and Kagemi. The two snake ladies without Soul Protect.

"So, it is you..." Medusa said.

"Here's my basic plan. For the most part, we can anticipate how the enemy will act. Medusa and Kagemi are the first road block. The second barrier is probably--" Kagemi cut him off.

"If you really want to know, if we don't kill you here, it's another witch that will."  Kagemi said.

"The second barrier is probably Karasu, she disappeared from the party also. The third barrier is the demon sword. And the remaining two should be headed for the Kishin. The werewolf Maka ran into before is immortal and will be protecting the black blood at all costs. So, this is what we will do... First, I'll keep Medusa and Kagemi busy. You three will rush past them as quickly as possible. Kid, you're the most mobile of the group. You'll go after the two who are after the Kishin. Blackstar, you'll have to ignore the second witch and go straight to the Demon Sword, so Kid and Maka can get through. As you're able to fight with your soul wavelength. And Maka,  you'll get past Medusa and the Demon Sword and caught up with Kid at which point you'll destroy the black blood. Ignore the second witch, if I kill these two then I'll deal with her." Stein said.

"Right." Maka said.

"Lastly, please promise me this: that you won't lose your lives. Is that understood?"

"Yeah."

"Talking about your plan in front of the enemy, isn't that a little stupid?" Kagemi asked.

"The DWMA is dumber than we thought, Kagemi." Medusa pointed out.

"Shall we begin?" Medusa asked. Kagemi and Medusa got into stance.

"Nake snake cobra, cobra. Nake snake cobra, cobra." Medusa said.

"Listen. Don't worry about getting past her on the first try. An opening will present itself, stay calm and collected. Here she comes." Stein said.

"Vector Arrow!" Medusa cried, "Times three!" Purple and black vector arrows shot out at Stein and the students, with Kagemi calmly watching and waiting to attack those who tried to move past.

"A perfect spell for keeping multiple people at bay." Stein said. "It's much more powerful than last time too!"

All three of the students started running, Kid was the fastest.

"Liz, if you get scared just go to sleep!" Kid said to one of his weapons.

"O-Okay!" she replied.

Kagemi got into stance. She moved her arms in a  sort of snake like motion, her feet shoulder length apart. .

Next up was Blackstar.

"I ain't gonna hold back!" Blackstar cried. "Tsubaki! Enchanted Sword Mode!"

"Right!" Tsubaki said.

"Prepare to be punished, impudent boy." Medusa said to Kid. She started up a new round of vectors.

"Death Slide!" Kid cried as he dodged.

Now it was Kagemi's turn to try and stop him.

"Nake snake, cobra, cobra. Nake snake, cobra, cobra." Kagemi said as the snake tattoos on her shoulders flew off at went towards Kid.

"What?!" Kid said, "She can do that too!? She really is a witch!"

The snakes jaws snapped at Kid, he shot at it. But, since the snake was magic it did nothing. It snapped again. Kid knew all he could do was run, that's what he did. He flew away at mach speed. Kagemi could still hear their voices.

"We got through!" Patti cried.

"For a second there I thought we were going to be snake food!" Liz said.

"Maka! Blackstar! I'm going ahead!" Kid cried as he flew off.

"Damn." Kagemi whispered.

"Tsubaki!-" Blackstar cried once again.

"Right!" she said. Blackstar cut right through the vector arrows.

"Why you!" Medusa yelled.

"Yahoo!" Blackstar yelled out.

"He's almost made it through." Stein said in surprise.

"Enchanted Sword Mode off!" Blackstar said. He had forgetten about Kagemi, but as Blackstar said Tsuabaki did.

"Nake snake, cobra, cobra." this time she used Vector Arrows.

"Vector arrows!" Kagemi cried, they flew out at him.

"Tsubaki!"

"Right!" Tsubaki turned into a chain scythe. Blackstar caught her.

"Give it up, Blackstar." Kagemi said as she started more vectors.

"Never! I won't let myself be out done by a stupid witch like you!" he cried as he slashed through the vectors once again.

"Well, ow, that hurt my pride.." Kagemi said. Blackstar ran through.

"Let's hurry ahead." Blackstar said to Tsubaki as he ran past them. It was now Miss. Maka Albarn's turn.

"Maka! Go after him!" Soul cried.

"Right!" Maka said.

"All vectors to Maka!" Medusa said. The vectors did as she commanded.

"Focus on running! Speed up as fast as you can!" Soul said to Maka. Kagemi looked at Maka. Kagemi's arms went limp and it was hard to stand. What was this feeling? She'd never felt this before, and why did it suck so badly?

"I won't be beaten!" Maka screamed as she ran. Maka dove past Medusa.

"Amusing! You're not going anywhere!" Kagemi cried as she quickly moved her heavy arms in a snake like motion. The snakes tattoos became real snakes once again, snapping at Maka. Maka jumped over one to get closer to Kagemi.

"Why? Why did you chose to do this? You had a great life at the DWMA!" Maka yelled as she dodged the snake again.

"Because! I'm a witch! That's all I'll ever be! Can't you understand?! I was born evil according to the DWMA, so I must be!" Kagemi said.

"You're wrong! You're not! Not all witches are!" Maka said as a snake barely bit her jacket's tail.

Stein came up behind Kagemi. He put his hand on her back.

"Soul Force!" he yelled. She flew a few feet then hit a wall.

"Ouch, Dr. Stein, that hurt. Why ever would you do that?" Kagemi quickly got up, Maka was already gone, the tattoo quickly went back onto her shoulder.

"You two are dealing with me." Stein said.

"I miscalculated. To think all three would get past us." Medusa put Kagemi's hood back on her. They were in matching outfits.

"But as long as we stop you, our plan will still succeed. Those three pose no problem at all." Kagemi continued.

"I wouldn't underestimate those children if I were you." Stein said. "Didn't you two pay attention during your time at the DWMA? You must be a fool."

"Juvenile boy." Kagemi and Medusa said in unison.

"Well, no matter. The Demon Sword is waiting for them next." Medusa said with a snake like smirk.

"Crona! How could you let him come?! He can't handle something let us!" Kagemi was yelling at Medusa.

Kid flew past Crona and Ragnarok at mach speed.

"Huh?" Crona asked.

"Hey, did something just fly past us at mach speed?" Ragnarok asked.

"I dunno." Crona replied.

"Medusa. Seeing you in your nurse's outfit never ceased to excite me. I thought I'd be the only one to strip you of that outfit..." Spirit said.

"I danced with her, you know." Stein said to Spirit.

"Yeah, I saw! Damn you for beating me to the punch!" Spirit yelled. Kagemi pretending to throw up.

"Oh please, don't make me sick." she said.

"Must you always joke when you're around me? It's repulsive." Medusa pointed out.

"Oh? It is?" Stein jokingly asked. Medusa's and Kagemi's along with Stein's souls appeared.

"Yes, that's perfect. I'll let you dance with us one more time looking like that." Medusa said.

"I'm afraid not. Not with Kagemi's feet like that anyways."

Stein has sutured Kagemi's feet to the ground.

"My feet!" Kagemi cried, "When did--?!"

"Soulthread Sutures. My soul wavelength that I blasted into your body just a minute ago still resides inside you, like an electric charge." Stein explained. "I manipulated that wavelength like thread to sew your feet down, Kagemi."

"You're able to control it that precisely?" Medusa and Kagemi asked in unison.

"A weapon doesn't just amplify a meister's wavelength. It's also possible to raise the accuracy of wavelength control." Spirit said, his torso in human form while the rest of him was in weapon.

"So it's a technique only powerful meisters and weapons can pull off.." Medusa said.

"Medusa. Kagemi. I have only this to say to you. I'm the only Death Scythe at the DWMA now. If I allow the kishin to revive now, I won't be able to show my face around any of the other Death Scythes around the world." Spirit said to Medusa and Kagemi.

"In other words?" they said in unison.

"In other words..." Spirit started.

"Your point is we will prevail, right Senpai?" Stein asked. Kagemi's feet were still stuck to the ground, little did she know, so were Medusa's as Kagemi hit the wall Stein had hit Medusa with a Soul Force as well.

"Wha-- Stein! Don't say the big line before me!" Spirit yelled. Spirit went back into weapon form, Stein got into stance.

"Medusa, you're through." Stein said with a smile on his face, a cigarette between his teeth.

'Medusa?' Kagemi thought, 'his main point is Medusa.." she looked down, her feet were free. She wiggled her toes. Stein ran up to Medusa and reeled his arm back.

"Soul Force." Stein yelled, he sent Medusa into the wall. She coughed up some black blood.

"Sutures!" Stein continued. Medusa was now stitched to the wall. "Now to finish you!"

"This isn't the direction you're headed. Vector plate." Medusa said, a vector appeared under Stein's feet sending him back, Stein stopped himself with Spirit.

"What happened?!" Spirit asked, he was shocked.

"Whatever is atop of those plates gets blasted in the arrow's direction." Kagemi said. "I, of course have them, too"

One of Medusa's snakes broke the sutures, she jumped down on top of the vector plate.

"The plate works on me, too, of course." Medusa said, she was thrown in Stein's direction, "Vector Plate!" three Vector Plates appeared all pointing towards Stein. Medusa jumped on all three, she kicked Stein and sent him backwards.

"I'm afraid of fighting you in close quarters, you see." Medusa said. Another Vector appeared under Stein.

"Damn! Not again!" Stein said as he started to float upwards.

"Now come on back." Medusa said, Kagemi was now relaxing by the third hidden witch in the dark corner.

"Sutures!" Stein sutured himself to the ground.

"You sewed your own body to keep yourself in place?! But can you dodge this like that?" she got her snake tattoo to come off her body again, "Light Serpent!" Medusa cried as the snake bolted towards Stein. It pained Kagemi to even watch this.

"Removal!" Stein cried and the sutures disappeared. He flew towards Medusa.

"Good one! Timing things just right and using the plate to  counter." Spirit said.

"Vector Storm!" Medusa cried as Vector Arrows circled in a tornado like motion around her.

Stein fell onto his side, Kagemi almost ran over to him. She did care, but here she couldn't.

"Stein!" Spirit cried.

"There are 1000 snakes in our bodies. They won't let any nearby prey escape." Kagemi said.

"Afraid  of close quarters fighting, my ass! You're a close range witch! You're daughter is probably the same! That, and you're sneaking yours and someone elses way into the DWMA...You're nothing but lies!" Stein said as he slowly got off the ground.

"Is that so? I wouldn't be so sure... "Won't you join me?" I really meant what I said at the party. I want you. And you're interested in the world that I desire. What do you say, Franken Stein?" Medusa asked. "I'm asking you not as a DWMA instructor, but as a man of learning."

Stein stood still, he didn't move an inch. Was he thinking? No, he couldn't be!

"What's the matter, Stein?!" Spirit cried.

"Vector Plate." Medusa said. A whole circle of Vectors surrounded Medusa, Stein and Kagemi.

"Dr. Stein." Kagemi said.

"The Vectors around you point to me and Kagemi. We always get what we want. There is no escape." Medusa said.

"Oh no. We let someone get through easily.. We're going to get in trouble again, I don't want that." Crona said as he stood waiting for someone at his post.

"You the Demon Sword?" Blackstar asked. "You seem pretty weak to me. I won't get any attention fighting you."

Crona looked a little crazy, messed up, not right. Blackstar chuckled.

"You look pretty messed up. You alright?" Blackstar asked. Ragnarok quickly turned into a sword. "But, who cares about you! The main issue is how I handle things!"

"Be careful, Blackstar." Tsubaki said. Maka came running up.

"Wait, Blackstar!" Maka yelled.

"You made it here quick, for someone as dumb as you." Blackstar said to Maka.

"Let me handle this."

"What?"

"But, Maka. Dr.Stein's plan was for Blackstar to take care of the Demon Sword." Tsubaki said.

"Our attacks don't work on the Demon Sword." Soul yelled.

"You idiot! Don't steal my spotlight!"

Maka quickly swung her scythe towards Blackstar.

"Come on, girlie. Keep acting cocky and I'll kill you!" Blackstar said with a smile. Maka stood tall, she didn't move, she had no expression on her face. "Can't believe a good student like you is disobeying a teacher. What's the deal? A rebellious phase?"

"Be quiet." Maka said.

"Alright then. The spotlight is yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 5 55
Fauna Clarice Rheasydia is one of two of the most feared assassins in all of Ker. The Ebony Nightingale. Trained since four, her identity has been ke...
2.8K 83 21
Book 1: puella magi: the 6th magical girl Book 3: puella magi: the 8th magical girl crisis After months passed Nagisa tells the group that she's mov...
1K 340 51
It may be a small town. But it has its many secrets. ----------------------------- "Sweetie, I just want to help you." "And how are you going to do t...
31.2K 769 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...