kamen rider double x senki ze...

By Dekaconvoy

Y/n wakes up on a bench with a strange suitcase next to him. He suddenly gets ttacked by strange creatures ca... More

The first half of double, Single!?
The first half of double, Joker!!!
A place to stay
A fateful encounter with the valkyries!
The destructive power of music
A strange reunion
A few days off
The new spear of odin
Game over
The joke(r) is over
Reforging a cursed sword
The final half of double, cyclone joker!!!
The power of double
A new memory.
The second gungnir.
Nehushtan
The crystal warrior
A second sword/chance.
Chris-tmas special
Shattered prides
Training regiment
Wavering thoughts
Assasination
Durandal
Phonic (a)gain
Berserk
Kidnapped
Deadly party
Synchronized training
Memories
Desperate snake.
Ichaival
Yukine chris
Hibiki vs miku
Betrayed/Saved
Battleship
Disaster strikes again
(Accel)irated weather
Quiet or else
Lullaby
Girl talk.
D-D-D-DATE!?
ichaival's memory
Following your dreams
Making peace
Coming together
Teamwork
True objective
Determined to the xtreme
Sacrifices
X(treme)-Drive
Meteoroids Falling, Burning, Disappearing, and Then...
A world without double.
Updates
Nightmare
Saving the past.
apple/railwars
Cursed concert
black and white.
Berserk
S2CA triburst
D-d-d-double!!
Little sister
Shopping spree
Slip of the tongue.
Nothing to do but wait
Ice age
A new experience
Infiltration
Chase
Rematch
Doubt
Festival
Singing contest
Distraction
Losing innocence
Prinz her trial
Joker vs accel
An arm's loss
Joker within
I'm back
Heart
Black silver

A desperate move

3K 57 8
By Dekaconvoy

(Tsubasa and hibiki)

Double ran away after skull leaving tsubasa and hibiki alone with the nehushtan girl.

????: there they go. Now it's our turn. Where were we. Oh yeah, you know this armor but do you know where it's from 

Tsubasa: I could never forget what was taken away from me two years ago when my guard was down. Do you think I could forget the lives lost because of my failure!

(Insert Zettō Ame no Habakiri)

Tsubasa and the girl got in a fighting stand.

Tsubasa: *thoughts* what a twist of fate. The relic that costed kanade her voice and the remains of kanade's gungnir behind me. What a cruel twist of fate. Bit I couldn't imagine a better time.

Then hibiki came up to tsubasa and grabbed her.

Hibiki: don't do it tsubasa. she's human  just like us.

Tsubasa/????: have you lost your marbles?

Tsubasa: we get along nicely, don't you think.

????: let's have some fun then.

The girl started attacking with one of her whips. Tsubasa pushed hibiki out of the way and jumped up herself. In the air she raised her sword and slashed at the girl.

(Blue Flash)

The nehushtan girl deflected the slash with  her whips, whilst having smug smile on her face. Tsubasa landed back on the ground and started slashing away at the girl but she blocked every attack, whilst smiling. The girl then pushed tsubasa's sword away and swung with her whip, making tsubasa duck. Then she kicked tsubasa in the stomach sending her flying.

Tsubasa: *thought* is this the potential power of a complete relic?

????: don't underestimate the power of nehushtan. I'm not even serious yet!

The girl then jumped up and started a barrage of attacks with her whips. Tsubasa barely managed to dodge the attacks.

Hibiki: tsubasa!!

????: don't you worry about her, I'll keep you entertained.

The girl then took out a strange staff and summoned some noise around hibiki.

Hibiki: those are noise, she summoned then.

The noise began walking towards hibiki. but before sho could run, the noise captured her in a web like substance.

Hibiki: damm

Then tsubasa came out of nowhere attacking the girl, only to be blocked by her.

Tsubasa: did you forget about me when you were busy?

Tsubasa kicked her feet against the girl's feet, making her lose her balance. Then she did a roundhouse kick, only to be blocked again with the girl's arm.

????: don't get so full of yourself.

The girl grabs tsubasa's sword and throws her away, making her slide on the ground. Then tsubasa stopped sliding because the girl was already behind her and put her foot on tsubasa's head.

????: don't get your hopes up, you animal. Nobody would miss you. You're just a side character, my real goal was to catch her all along.

The girl pointed at hibiki.

Tsubasa: don't think I would just by and let that happen.

Tsubasa pointed up her sword and led it rain energy swords.

(One thousand tears)

The girl quickly jumped out of the way, not to get hit. What followed were a good amount of clashes through the park.

Hibiki: I have to help tsubasa. Oh yeah they told me that symphogears have weapons. Please come forth my weapon, I want to be of use please!!!

Hibiki tried with all her might to summon a weapon but nothing happened.

Hibiki: why won't it appear, I'm so lost.

Tsubasa and the nehushtan girl were still in a stalemate.

Tsubasa: she's not just teasing me. Her power is real.

????: do you really have the time to ponder about things? You don't!!!

The girl then pushed tsubasa back and summoned a lot of noise that started attacking tsubasa.

Tsubasa cut through all of the noise and then attacked the girl again throwing some knives, only to be deflected by the girl.

????: you gotta be kidding me!

The girl than jumped in the air and created a giant energy ball, which she threw at tsubasa

(Nirvana gedon)

Tsubasa tried to block it but got caught in in explosion, blasting her away.

Hibiki: tsubasa!!

(End song)

????: are we done yet?

Tsubasa: I must admit that I was done for. Even though i see myself nothing more than a weapon with a human shell, it shames me to admit that I could do nothing back then. A human weapon has got to know shame. But that will be nothing more than a little dust in the wind. I will clench my name by taking nehushtan back.

????: really? Give it your best shot. What?

Unknown to the girl tsubasa caught her shadow. 

(Shadow weaving)

????: how dare you stop me! Wait are you planning to..

Tsubasa: let's finish this while te moon is out.

????: are you going to sing your zesshou?

Hibiki: tsubasa!!!

Tsubasa: I'll show you how determined I am! Burn it into your memory!

????: i won't let you do whatever you want.

With hibiki still caught by the noise and the girl captured by her shadow, tsubasa raised her sword up to the sky and started to sing.

Tsubasa: Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal
Emustolronzen fine el baral zizzl
Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal
Emustolronzen fine………………..

But before tsubasa could finish her zesshou she collapsed. As she collapsed the girl broke free from the shadow weaving.

Hibiki: tsubasa!!!!

????: ha! She fainted. She wasn't even strong enough to finish her zesshou!

The girl raised her whip and created an energy ball, ready to attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2K 63
Silence: complete absence of sound. Something that people crave whenever there's to much noise, but for some it's all they know... Accidents happen...
221K 4K 39
The world's strongest Weapon wondering the world killing Kishins, Witchs, and more without a Mister. What will happen when he falls down the rabbit h...
14.3K 382 31
During an ill-fated concert disaster, the two best friends Shou Ouhoshi and Hibiki Tachibana manage to survive the devastation of a walking natural d...
5.9K 277 9
Imagine living your life, and then suddenly you're passed out on the floor of a blimp. Well, that's what happened to (y/n), and it led to danger, exp...