The Badass Babysitter Vol.2 ✓

By Nayakhicoshi

[Highest Rank Achieved #15 in Humor as of October 8 2018; #24 in adventure, #3 in Babysitter] Volume 2 of The... More

Volume 2
Chapter One: Date
Chapter 2: Party
Chapter 3: Tinola
Chapter 4: Endearment
Chapter 5: Haup Beast
Chapter 6: Night Hug
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: Nanang & Tatang
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Meet
Chapter 11: Landlord
Chapter 12: Kapitan
Chapter 13: Serpens
Chapter 14: Her Throne
Chapter 15: Cloud 9
Chapter 16: Protection
Chapter 17: Bitch
Chapter 18: Costume Party
Chapter 19: How are you?
Chapter 20: Wish granted
Chapter 21: Bruises
Chapter 22: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 23: Wounded
Chapter 24: Apple for a day
Chapter 25: Favor
Chapter 26: Holdapers
Chapter 27: Farewell
Chapter 28: Luggage
Chapter 29: Housemate
Chapter 30: Junakis the sixth
Chapter 31: Baby Tiger
Not an update!
Chapter 32: Ella es la muerte
Chapter 33: The little compass
Chapter 34: Cuddles and I love you
Not an Update
Chapter 35: Alien
Chapter 36: Old Friend
Chapter 37: Back to School
Chapter 38: Colours
Chapter 39: Ruin
Chapter 40: Embrace
Chapter 41: Officer
Chapter 42: Hemisphere
Chapter 43: Princess Tatiana Quvenzane Schleswig of Greece and Denmark
Chapter 44: Heat
Chapter 45: Dagger
Chapter 46: Quarantine
Chapter 47: Grounded
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: Isaiah's Birthday
Chapter 50: Sneak peak
Chapter 51: Home run
Chapter 52: Family Dinner
Chapter 53: Lose
Chapter 54: Moving on
Chapter 55: Explode
Chapter 56: Back to the old times
Chapter 57: War zone (Part 2)
Chapter 58: Final plan
Chapter 59: Welcome-Goodbye
Chapter 60: Genesis
VOLUME 3
Book 3 is out!

Chapter 57: War zone (part 1)

12.2K 582 130
By Nayakhicoshi

First, this is the part 1 of Chapter 57. Expect the part 2 soon :) Enjoy!

CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

SOUTHERN

Watching my Mom in tears broke me and I hate to admit that it sucked seeing her in this state. Beside her was Dad who's calming her down and whispering sweet nothing words, his arms were wrapped possessively around her body like he was protecting her from any danger.

Standing in the corner, fingers fidgeting, head in turmoil, I averted my gaze when Mom sobbed loudly. Her pain and lost tearing my heart into pieces, the grief in her eyes was unbearable causing me to shook my head as Dad speak to her.

"We're not yet sure honey, please calm down.." his voice were soft, calming yet firm. I could see how he was holding back his anger just not to make the situation worse.

"H-hindi ko kakayanin, Gideon kapag may nangyaring masama sa mga anak natin" Mom cried painfully.

"My men are already in there to inspect the accident. I can assure you that it wasn't our children, let's not think the bad things, okay?"

Clenching my fist I glare at the marble floor hoping my eyes produce a laser beam to create a hole in the hard surface. My knuckles whitening, as when I felt like losing my temper a soft and small hand held mine making me snapped back to reality, loosening my grip and looking at the kid beside me my eyes softened. Gyro looked at me worriedly, his blue wide eyes were filled with concern and confusion. He doesn't know what was happening yet and I think it's better that way. He's too young to understand everything.

"Are you okay?" his soft voice soothing me.

Nodding my head, I sat bending my one knee to level him. I caress his small face and smile as his innocence yet powerful eyes gave me chill. At the young age he already had an incredible intimidating aura that scare the people around him. Natatakot ako na baka hindi maging maganda ang idulot nito sakanya paglaki niya.

"Yeah. Can you stay in your room?"

Tumango siya kaya hinalikan ko ito sa noo bago siya tumakbo paakyat sa hagdanan. Nang nawala na ito sa paningin ko ay bumaling akong muli sa mga magulang ko. I sighed when I saw my Mom broke down as Dad keeps on comforting her.

East and West are missing. Nakarating sa mga magulang ko na may ibang sumundo sakanila sa school. Everyone is looking for them, the media, the authorities, the concern citizens but not anyone of them can point a finger of their location nor the suspect. But I do. My parents do. This is just something we cannot settle with the authorities and the public. After their abduction publicized, terrible news reached us causing my mother feel devastated. A news came to us announcing that there was two high school boys found dead in the vacant lot near my brothers' school. The authorities were already inspecting the bodies, my mother insisted to go and see it with herself but Dad restraining her, calming her down and telling her it's wasn't my brothers even if he himself haven't seen the bodies.

Dad was calm yet I could see him restraining his emotions. Kung meron mang matatag dito sa amin, siya iyon. He knew how to control himself, despite my siblings abduction he remained collected and set a plan to rescue them from Akari.

Wala mang pruweba ay alam na namin kaagad na ito ang may pakana ng lahat ng ito. Ito rin marahil ang dahilan kung bakit nawawala si North. Wala namang ibang magpapahamak sa pamilya ko kung hindi siya.

Sighing deeply, I took a one last glance at them before turning around, leaving them in their most devastated moment. I leave the house with one goal in mind: bring my siblings back. Dad has a plan but I am too eager to bring them home. I cannot wait any longer.

Just when I walk towards Sakuragi, I saw a lean man leaning at my bike. He's wearing a black leather jacket beneath was a white plain shirt, black pants and a black ankled-boots. His black as night hair stubbornly fell over covering his left eye. He looked like a handsome-modern grim reaper on his black's. Seeing me approach, he straightened his back, shove his left hand in his pocket and bore his eyes at me longingly.

"I don't want to put you in trouble" I said, voice soft and pleading. I snaked my arms around his neck and tip toe to nuzzle his delicate and pale neck. Inhaling his perfume and natural scent, my nerves calmed down.

He shook his head, planting soft kisses on my temple as he embraced my small waist and steady me up. "News flash, I'm already in trouble" he whispered on my cheek, his soft lips brushing my skin sending shiver down my spine.

I groaned and pulled away just to see his usual mischievous gaze. The corner of his lips tug as an amusing smirked plastered on his handsome face.

"Genesis, I'm dead serious. Akari is not just a girl, she's the reincarnation of the devil. Hindi ko alam kung ano pa ang mga kaya niyang gawin--heck, I don't even want to think about it!" It wasn't my intention to sound like a scared rat. I just couldn't help but be a pessimist. Hating to admit this but I am scared. Akari has my siblings, hindi ko maimagine ang takot na nararamdaman ni East at West sa mga oras na ito. They are too innocent to be a victim of Akari's cruelty.

Genesis held my chin and made me look at him, his dark eyes matches the night sky, dark but protective. The mischief on his eyes were gone and replaced by certainty and audacity. "Listen, bebe. I am not gonna let you do this alone. You fight for your siblings and I fight for mine. They captured Josiah as well, remember? And I'm gonna make her pay for trying to capture Isaiah and for exploding our school that caused harm to Psalm. I am not gonna let that bitch hurt my brothers, nor you" he said firmly.

I swallowed, weighing the cons and pro's but eventually I found myself closing my eyes and nodding at him. He kissed my forehead making me look at him again.

"I'm scarred.." I confessed.

He caress my cheek, his touch has a magic to calm my nerves. "Don't be. I'm here."

I buried my face on his hard chest as he hugged me, like he's protecting me from Akari, from dangers outside, from the world.

Hindi ko akalain na darating ako sa punto ng buhay ko kung saan nakapende na ang lakas ko sa ibang tao. I always believed in myself, I always follow what I think is right for me. But right now, everything seems like fuzzy, I am lost in the middle of nowhere and Genesis was my compass, I needed him more than I needed a water to keep me sane.

**

We debate who will drive my big bike. I insisted that it's my own so I drive it but Genesis smart-ass comeback was, "I am not gonna let you drive. Not now that you're in the verge of losing your mind so let me handle this one and I promise you to keep us alive until we reached our destination."

I frowned and ready to make an argument when my phone ring inside my pocket, I fished it out and saw Vape calling me. Tinignan ko muna si Genesis na nakataas na ang kilay habang nakatingin sa cellphone ko bago nag-angat ng tingin sa akin. Umiwas ako kaagad at bahagyang tumagilid bago sinagot ang tawag.

"Vape.." That cursed-like name slipped out from my mouth made Genesis groaned, I saw him ran his finger through his hair from my peripheral vision. Tumalikod ako sakanya para hindi tuluyang makita ang mukha niya. Hindi pa niya alam na okay na kami ni Vape.

"Found her." Iyon lang ang sinabi ni Vape dahilan para umakyat lahat ng tensyon at galit sa ulo ko. My eyes darkened as my hand holding the phone clenched. Gritting my teeth, I hissed angrily and turn to see Genesis glaring at me. Nang makita niya ang expression ko ay agad din itong kumalma at lumapit sa akin para haplusin ang pisngi ko. That's enough to keep me sane.

"You're right, I can't drive right now. I'm on the tip of falling to madness" sabi ko.

He didn't speak any word but nodded. Kissing my lips quickly, we both hopped in my big bike, secured our head with a helmet and I hold to Genesis for dear life as he roared Sakuragi like death was chasing us. The view on our sides were blurry, the cold and bone chilling night air seep through my coat and shirt making me clung more onto Genesis, desperate for his warmth. He didn't complained so I just closed my eyes feeling the chill and warm soothe me.

Not long enough, we stopped in unfamiliar terrain with one small barn stood not far from us. It was the location Vape send me to meet him. Just as I removed my helmet and sat it on Sakuragi's cushion I saw Vape leaning on his new red Mercedes. But it looks like he wasn't alone. Atarah, Coby and Rucc was here too. Looking excited as ever.

"So boyfriend is here to join huh?"

Hindi ko pinansin ang panunutya ni Atarah imbes ay taka ko silang tinignan bago tumingin kay Vape na nagkibit lang ng balikat. He looked at Genesis, face stern yet gave him an acknowledgement nod.

Genesis scowled, obviously not looking pleased, instead of responsing he turned to my three other gang mate and nod, acknowledging their presence who quickly response with a nod and wave.

"What is he doing here?" nakasimangot na tanong ni Genesis. He possessively wrapped his one arm on my waist while glaring at Vape, I could tell he wished the poor Miyashiro burn to hell.

I rolled my eyes. Classic Genesis.

"I don't know why is he here. He's useless" Vape crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at my boyfriend. By his look, he sure wished the worst to him too.

His response fueled Genesis' already flaming rage.

He was about to spit some fire when I decided to meddle. This is not the right time for their undying fued.

"Josiah was kidnapped along with my brothers" I said making Vape froze for a while before averting his gaze. "Now is not the time for your bullshits, we need to save them first, okay?" I looked at him then Genesis who clenched his jaw. He really wasn't pleased. I caress his back making him stilled, I almost laughed at his reaction but stayed calm. "We need Vape, Genesis" I said convincing him without pressing further.

He just glared at my friend then sighed. "Fine, just this night. But I'll kill him if he dare to snatch you away from me again, okay?"

I sighed, Genesis and his possessiveness. Imbes na makipagtalo tumango nalang ako. He looked pleased at my response making me roll my eyes.

"I am no longer interested at her so fuck off" sabat ni Vape. I knew what's behind his statement but I choose to ignore him and calm Genesis when he's about to retort.

Walang mangyayari kung magpapatuloy sila sa ganito.

"Genesis," I give him a warning look. He tsked and looked away. Sighing for the umpteenth time, I look at Vape who is now puffing on his vape. Thick white smoke hide his face, inhaling the familiar strawberry flavour I smiled secretly upon realizing how I missed that smell. "What's the plan?" I asked.

"There's no plan" sabi ni Rucc kaya tumingin ako sakanya. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Vape then turn his gaze on me. "I mean, why need a plan when we have one goal in mind?"

"But Akari is armed, she has hundreds of men to defend her" sagot ko. Naalala ko noong araw na kinidnap niya ako kasama ang pamilya ko. Her men were skilled, I couldn't forget how they almost killed me and my sister.

"How about your Dad? Hindi ba may plano si Tito?" Coby reminds me of Dad's plan.

I shook my head, guilt consumed me but I'm sure he will understand. I just couldn't stay still knowing my siblings in danger.

"I think we cannot do this with--look, anim lang tayo!" Akari looked at us, conflict was on her wide eyes. "Kahit ang Avengers ay kailangan ng milagro para manalo sa labanan" she added, looking at us expectantly.

"So what do you suggest?" tanong ko.

She arched her brow, a mischief smile plastered on her annoying face. Itsura palang niya ay alam ko ng hindi ito maganda.

                                         _

NORTHERN

Glaring at the woman who stood in front of me, I tried to wiggle my tied hands behind my chair. Frustration seep through me as the rope seems tightened itself, bruising my delicate skin. I hissed, teeth gritting, jaw ticking and anger pulsating inside my chest. All I could see was red. The devil itself was flaming, a mischievous grin plastered on her face, the hell on her eyes made me shiver.

"Look at yourself, North Benedicto. Hopeless and pitiful" she said, voice firm and taunting.

I open my mouth to speak but no voice came out. My throat were dry as a desert, my body is aching, my head is spinning, my eyes were heavy tempting me to close them but I tried to keep awake, afraid that if I close my eyes I will forever drift to darkness.

Akari looked pleased seeing me barely alive. Crossing her arms over her chest, she eyed me with eyes full of wrath and disgust. "What? Cat got your tongue? Thought you're feisty, Northern, why can't you even open your mouth to speak?" patuya niya.

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

I screamed internally, if only I could move myself I will fucking strangle her to death. Hindi ko alam kung ilang araw na akong nandito, heck, I don't even remember how I gotten here. The last thing I remember was I was sitting in the bar then a hot guy sat beside me, next was blurry, I only remember small fragments but I can't point if they were real or just illusion. The moment I woke up and sober enough to comprehend what happened, panic shot through me when I realized I was in unfamiliar room.

Akari captive me. And my first day was hell. Torturing me was her happiness, luckily there's no mirror to see the damage she inflicted to me or else I'll die freaking out. Hindi ko na kailangang isa-isahin ang ginawa niya, it was dreadful and a nightmare. Swerte ko pa dahil humihinga pa ako ngayon. Sinigurado niyang hihilingin ko mismo sarili na mamatay nalang bigla kesa mahirapan pa.

"I wonder what would your mother reaction upon seeing your lifeless body. Oh, I cannot wait to see her! This is going to be ecstatic!" she beamed excitedly while clapping her hands. Her smile quickly faded and glare at me. Bipolar, I thought. "I cannot wait to kill your mother. Oh, your sister too, then your brothers--" she suddenly laughed hysterically. If only I wasn't tied up I would run away from her. She's a psychopath, seems like madness gotten her. Kung gaano kabilis nagbago ang reaksyon niya ay ganoon din ito kabilis bumalik sa pagiging malamig at seryoso. I swallowed slowly when she looked at me with pure evilness on her eyes.  "Sweet East and West, they are so cute. I wonder if they are already awake" she said thoughtfully making me straightened my back. Wave of pain shot through me but I paid no attention as the anger grew bigger inside me.

I wiggled and hissed despite my aching body. Hate, anger and thirst of revenge pulsating through me. Glaring at her, I opened my mouth to speak, I was surprised to hear the venom in my voice.

"F-fuck you! I'm gonna k-kill you!" I screamed, half-crying as I hear my own bones cracking, my hands tied behind me shot more pain on my skin. "I'll kill you!" I My lungs burned, my voice is shaking and breaking.

The thought of my brothers kills me more. I sobbed at the thought of them tied up on a chair, experience the same hell as I did. Their cries for help made my chest throbbed painfully, every single tear that fell from their face was a misery to my soul.

"Now, now, the beast is in flame. Don't worry, Northern it's not that bad. Just let them taste a bit of hell" she mocked making my anger grew wider.

"Fuck you!"

I tried to attacked her but the tight ropes restrained me. Her grin grew wider at my attempt but stood still, watching me with so much amusement on her face. I fucking hate her face, I swear once I am free I'm gonna slit her face off.

"Oh, I love you too, dear" she spat, sweet yet cold.

I was about to retort when the door suddenly open, revealing a lean man on a three piece suit. He looked decent, out of place yet intimidating. When our eyes locked together, memories from the bar night flooded in my head like a fireworks. My mouth parted, I wanted to say something but no words came out from my mouth.

Lachlan.

It was him.

Tila dumuble ang galit na nararamdaman ko, instead of attacking him which I realized was a stupid idea, I remained still yet my eyes shooting daggers at him. I gritted my teeth but my brows quickly furrowed when Akari went to him and kissed him on the lips! Shocked evident on my face but when they parted I immediately composed myself and looked at them with disgust.

"Your help needed at the basement" he said, voice stern and eyes cold. Just like the first time we met. I almost fall on his charms.

Akari groaned yet grin playfully. "Alright," she said giving me a quick glance. "Don't let that bitch poison you" she warned him, a bitterness on her voice as she left the room leaving me with the man who sold me to the devil in a this four cornered room.

He took three steps towards me, leaving enough space between us. Shoving his both hands inside his pocket, he eyed me like I was some kind of formula he needs to solve. My glare never faltered, how I wish I see him die in front of me.

"I will kill you.." I said, it's barely a whisper but I'm sure he heard it base from his mused expression.

"Looking forward for that but I'm afraid I'm not gonna die in your hands, but in the hands of your sister.." he said casually. An unknown spark on his eyes caught me but it immediately vanished.

I hissed still glaring at him. "Why are you doing this?" tanong ko. Sakabila ng galit na nararamdaman ko, gusto kong malaman ang likod lahat ng mga ito. I remember him say about revenge but I didn't know why he seek to kill my mother and sister. Alam kong masasama ang mga ginawa nila dati pero gusto ano ang nagudyok sakanya para sa kasamaan na ito?

He took one step towards me and lean to level my face. I flinched at the small distance between us, binaling ko sa kabilang gilid ang ulo at lumunok.

"They made me like this.." he said. Straightening his posture, he looked down at me coldly. "Your mom promised me a bright future with the Sigma but it turns out that I'm not gonna sit on the throne."

Hindi ako makapaniwalang napatingin sakanya. God, is he real? "What do you expect? You're not her son!" I exclaimed. He didn't flinched instead avert his gaze on me. Nagtagis ang bagang niya ngunit nagpatuloy pa rin ako. "Alangan namang ipamana niya sa'yo ang trono kung may anak naman siya na may karapat-dapat dito! Gosh! I never thought you're this stupid!"

"She promised me!" sigaw niya dahilan para mapatalon ako sa gulat.

I stare at him in disbelief. Gone the cold wall surrounding him, now I see the real him. A broken kid.

"She promised to my parents! They died holding to her words.. she promised the world to me!" he said, tears starting to form from his eyes.

I was speechless. Wala akong magawa kundi ang tumunganga sakanya habang pinipigilan nitong umiyak. I shook my head, conflict gotten me but what the hell...

Why would Mom do that to him? If he's telling the truth, why should she promise something she cannot fulfill!

"Maybe she has something better for you.." I said, defending my mother. Looking at him I saw him clench his jaw and glared at me. "Sigma is not the best for you" I added.

He shook his head, when he lifted it I was taken aback at his mocking smile. "Best? She knew I want the Sigma, it's the best for me. It's the--"

"Sigma will gonna ruin you. Look at yourself, you think your parents will be happy seeing you turning your back to the woman they trusted?" I know this is so cliché but I shouldn't waste my luck. Maybe, he still has the heart, he was just blinded. That bitch poisoned him. "Look, Lachlan. Mom may be that cruel but she has a heart. She's not someone who will ruin you, well, maybe if you're being an asshole but she understands you. I know she's---"

"Shut up! I'm not gonna let you poison my mind!" he snapped.

My mouth agape in shock. I watched him took a deep sighed and glare at me before turning to the door. Bago pa man siya makalabas ay nagsalita ako.

"You know what? You don't deserve the best! You're an stupid asshole and you deserve to rot in hel, you ungrateful jerk!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My throat burn but I couldn't care, I want him to rot and be punish for all of his stupidity. Hindi ako makapaniwala na may isang taong katulad niya, I thought he's intelligent but damn, he's stupid! What a tool!

He stopped, his grip on the knob tightened but remain silent. He slightly turn to me and I was shocked to see the vulnerability on his eyes. I was still in daze that I didn't notice him gone. I blinked the tears that I had been holding and allow myself to be vulnerable.

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed out loud, my croaking voice echoed in the room. I sobbed and cry every anger, pain, defeat and frustration inside me. I cried until no more tears left to cry.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang oras na ang nakalipas, I slept out of exhaustion. Nagising nalang ako nang may malamig na tubig na bumuhos sa akin. I winced as my wounds burned, I cried in pain but the traitor laughed at my reaction. Glaring at the unfamiliar man in front of me, I hissed and cursed him to death.

"Kumain ka na" he said shoving a tray of food in front of me. My stomach grumbled at the sight of fried chicken, I suddenly appreciate the little piece of shit. A life saver.

I glare at him even more. "How?" Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mga mata at sinenyas ang nakagapos kong mga kamay.

Tila naintindihan naman niya ang sitwasyon, putting aside the tray of food he fished out a small knife from his pocket and grinned at me. Ngumisi rin ako ngunit agad ding nawala ito nang isang malakas na sapak ang ginawad niya sa mukha ko. My face quickly turn to the side as blood spurted out from my mouth.

"Akala mo hindi ko alam ang balak mo? Luma na ang technique na 'yan!"

I could feel my face when he turn to my back and freed my hands, akala ko makakahinga na ako ng maayos ngunit mabilis niyang hinablot ang magkabilang panga ko at pilit hinarap sakanya. My vision were a bit blurry but he steadied me and let me see his ugly face.

"Subukan mo lang gumawa ng kalokohan papatayin kita" he warned, some of his saliva spurted onto me, I wiggled not because he's hurting me but desperate to get rid of his bad breath. He harshly released me and slapped me hard  that I felt like my cheek sunk in permanently, his heavy hand surely leave mark on my skin.

I fell on the ground, feeling my consciousness leaving me. I blinked repeatedly to steady my vision, using my both hands to support my body, I turn only to see the guy leave the room with a loud thud. I heard the locked clicked, once again, I feel hopeless. Turning my gaze to my food, I crawled desperate to have them, my food was my lifeline at this moment. I have to be strong, I have to be ready in case something happen outside. Alam ko na hindi ako papabayaan ni South, alam ko na ililigtas niya ako. All I have to do is to wait and be prepared.

                                         _

NOAH CRANE

Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit kailangan niyang itago sa amin ang nangyayari. Ako ang panganay pero pakiramdam ko ako ang bunso sa pagiging clueless. Ako ang tumatayong pangalawang Ama sa mga kapatid ko pero daig ko pa ang walang kwentang Ama sa t'wing wala akong magawa para iligtas sila. Naiinis ako sa sarili ko. Naiinis ako dahil pakiramdam ko nagkukulang ako. 

Am I not enough?  Naalala ko ang linyang napanood ko sa t.v. Kahit sabihin pa ng mga kapatid ko na sobra-sobra ang pag-aalaga ko sakanila ay hindi ko pa rin maiwasang makaramdam ng pagkukulang. Katulad nalang ngayon. Ako ang responsable sa pagkawala ni Josiah. Kasalanan ko kaya nasa panganib siya ngayon.

Naputol ang pag-iisip ko nang may kamay na pumatong sa balikat ko. Lumingon ako at nakita si Genesis. Bihis na bihis ito, nakatago man ay alam kong may dala siyang baril.

"Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault, Noah" sabi niya. Si Genesis lang ang nakabasa ng iniisip ko, hindi ko alam kung paano niya nagagawa iyon pero sa t'wing nagdududa ako sa sarili ko ay palagi siyang nandiyan.

Napayuko ako. Nagu-guilty ako ng sobra.

"I can't help it.."

Hinarap niya ako sakanya at magkabilang hinawakan ang balikat ko, inangat ko ang tingin para lamang makita ang seryoso niyang mukha.

"It's never your fault why we are in danger. You have to keep in your mind that no one wants this, it just happened that some motherfucker wants to ruin us and we're not gonna let that happen, okay?" Kinagat ko ang ibabang labi. "Right now, I want you to keep the rest safe while I'm gonna save Josiah. I'm not going home without him, I promise you that" sabi niya ng may buong determinasyon.

Alam kong iuuwi ni Kaps si Josiah. Wala akong duda doon pero, "Gusto kong sumama. Gusto kong gumanti--" agad niya akong pinigilan. 

"I can do it."

Tinignan ko siya ng masama, tinanggal ko ang mga kamay niya sa balikat ko at galit itong binalingan. Base sa reaction niya, nabigla ito sa ginawa ko.

"For once, Genesis, let me take the responsibility of saving my brother! Naiintindihan ko na iba ka sa amin, naiintindihan ko na gusto mong iligtas ang mga kapatid natin pero hayaan mo naman akong maging adult! Hayaan mo akong maging Kuya sa inyong lahat!" dala ng galit, lungkot, takot at frustration ko, nasigawan ko ito. Hindi lang siya ang nagulat, maging ako. Napakurapkurap ako nang makita na nakatulala pa rin siya pero wala ng bawian. Hinilot ko ang batok ko bago huminga ng malalim at napayuko. "Sorry, hindi ko gustong sigawan ka.."

Nilaro ko ang laylayan ng damit ko. Hindi pa ako nanigaw kaya guilty ako sa ginawa ko ngunit ang lahat ng nararamdaman ko ay agad nawala nang bigla niya akong yakapin. Muli akong napakurapkurap.

"I am proud you are no longer using your facade."

Sumimangot ako ngunit naginhawaan din. "You should shouting and lecturing me."

"Why would I do that? You said it, you're the eldest so I respect you a lot."

Napangiti ako at gumanti sa yakap niya. "Alam ko."

Nasa ganoon kaming posisyon nang maramdaman kong may nakatingin sa amin. Humiwalay ako sakanya at tumingin kay Isaiah, Peter at Psalm na nanlalaki ang mga matang nakatingin sa amin.

"Uhm, Kaps sa pagkakatanda ko romcom ang tema ng kwento, hindi incest at boy x boy" sabi ni Peter.

Incest? Boy x boy? Mukhang nakuha niya iyon sa binabasa niyang Wattpad.

"Sino sa inyo ang bakla? Ikaw Genesis? Sinasabi ko na nga ba!" palatak niya at pinagsalikop pa ang dalawang kamay habang nakatingin sa amin ng may pagdududa, pagtataka at pagbabanta. "Ginagamit mo lang si Timog para hindi ka mahalata! Akala mo siguro hindi ka namin mahuhuli 'no? Kunwari ka pa! Si Noah talaga ang mahal mo at hindi si Timog!" Lumapit siya sa amin at hinawakan si Genesis sa magkabilang braso, niyugyog pa niya ito. "Genesis, gising! Masama iyan, incest iyan! Jusko, patawarin ka ni Dada!"

Tumingin sa akin si Genesis, seryoso ito kaya taimtim nalang akong nagdasal sa kaluluwa ni Peter. Hindi ko makakalimutan ang magandang inambag niya sa kwentong ito.

"This idiot needs to man up" aniya kaya napangiti nalang ako.

"Don't worry, tomorrow he'll gonna straighten up--" sabi ko ngunit hindi pa ako tapos ay tulog na si Peter matapos itong sapakin ni Genesis. "or later he woke up, he's going to be an adult." Natawa nalang ako nang makita na namutla si Isaiah at Psalm.

"Uhm, kaps, galit ka ba sa bakla?" nauutal na tanong ni Psalm.

Kaagad nangunot ang noo ni Genesis, napatingin naman ako kay Psalm na hindi makatingin ng diretso sa amin.

"Are you a gay?"

Kaagat nanlaki ang mga mata niya at sunud-sunod na umiling. "Hindi ah! Nagtataka lang ako!"

Tumango si Genesis, halatang naniwala sa sinabi niya. Hindi ko naman maiwasang mapangiti, ang cute ni Psalm.

"I don't have a problem towards homosexual" sagot ni Genesis bago bumaling sa akin. "We better go."

Tumango ako bago sumunod sakanya matapos kong bilinan si Psalm at Isaiah. Hindi ako nangangamba na iwan sila dito dahil maraming security guard and nakakalat sa paligid. May my sundalo, pulis, airforce at mga ninja na nakapalibot para bantayan kami kaya tiyak na safe na kami ngayon.

Nang masigurado naming magiging maayos ang mga kapatid naming maiiwan ay umalis na kami ni Genesis. Hindi ko alam kung saan kami pupunta, hindi ako nagtanong, hinayaan ko lang si Genesis na dalhin ako sa lugar kung nasaan si Josiah. Dala-dala ang isang baril ay tinanim ko sa isip ko na ipaghihiganti ko rin ang ginawa nila sa school namin at sa pagtangka nilang pagkidnap kay Isaiah.

Hindi ko napansin na tumigil na ang sinasakyan namin, looking outside the car I noticed we're in an unfamiliar land. There's a building stood not far from us, lights were open a sign that there are people inside, squinting my eyes, I saw figures of people strolling around.

"Keep low, they shouldn't see us here" sabi ni Genesis bago lumabas ng sasakyan. Nakapatay ang mga ilaw namin kaya tiyak na walang makakapansin sa amin.

Sinundan ko ito sa labas, doon ay napansin ko na hindi lang siya mag-isa. Timog, Vape, Atarah, Coby and Rucc gazing at the building like it was their prey. Nang mapansin nila ako ay taka at gulat silang napatingin sa akin.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" mahina ngunit mariing sabi ni Timog. Hindi mo agad ito mapapansin dahil sa over-all black outfit nito. Nakatali ang mahaba niyang buhok at may mga baril na nakasabit sa likod, mga binti at likod niya. Tila nagmukhang belt din ang hilera ng bala at ilang granada na nasa bewang nito. Kahit sa dilim, nagliliwanag pa rin ang kagandahan at ka-astigan niya.

"He's with me. Don't worry, he won't be a bargain. He's pretty much useful than someone else" sabi ni Genesis at tinapunan ng tingin si Vape.

Sumimangot ito, binuka niya ang bibig para magsalita ngunit agad ding sinara iyon at tumingin nalang ng masama sa building.

"Useful, huh? We'll see" sabi ni Atarah habang tinitignan ako mula ulo hanggang paa. Katulad ni Timog, punong puno rin siya ng armas. Ang pinagkaiba lang, nakalugay ang pula niyang buhok at may espadang nakasabit sa likod niya.

"This is exciting! Hi, Noah! Just stick beside me and we will be both alive, okay?" ngiti ni Rucc. May mga baril din na nakasabit sa katawan niya at nakaitim ito. Kahit sa dilim kumikinang ang hikaw sa kanang tenga nito.

I scratched my nape and smile sheepishly. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Pansin ko ang pagtinginan nila. Kita ko ang pagtataka at pagdududa sa tingin nila pero nanatili pa rin akong nakangiti. Tumingin si Timog kay Genesis ngunit kibit balikat lang ang sagot nito.

"Woah! Are you Noah or not?" Lumapit si Coby sa akin at sinipat ako ng tingin mula ulo hanggang paa.

I chuckled and rubbed my chin. "I'm the one and only pinakagwapong Noah Crane."

Napasinghap sila at tila tinubuan ako ng ulo sa noo kung makatingin sila sa akin ngunit agad ding nawala ang atensyon nila sa akin nang makarinig kami ng putok ng baril mula sa building. We dock under the grass and looked at the building. Even at the distance, we heard the men cheered, they are cheering over a bird who seemed to be their unlucky victim.

Tumingin ako sa mga kasama ko na bumalik na sa pagiging seryoso. Walang emosyon na bakas sa mukha nila, they are all in a war mode, so do I.

"Noah, may baril ka?" bulong ni Coby. Hinugot ko ang pistol sa likod ko at pinakita iyon sakanya. "Great, now. Let me teach you the basic, pull the trig---"

"Pull the trigger and aim it at your target" pagtatapos ko sa sinasabi niya.

He stare at me in awe then shake his head and chuckled. "Right, Noah version two."

I smirked and looked at the armed men again. Madali sila at tiyak na hindi magiging madali ang lahat.

"Hey guys, wanna bet?" Atarah looked at us excitedly.

"I like that! Are you in Noah?" baling ni Rucc sa akin.

Ngumisi ako bago tumingin sa mga lalaki.

"Game."

**

#Naya'sNote

Hinabol ko ang update na 'to para sa araw na ito. I hope you like it. This is just the part 1 of Chapter 57, I decided to divide it to two dahil sobrang haba po ng chapter na ito kaya naman, charaaaan! lol, anyways enjoy your Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BADASS READERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 260 36
While she was busy keeping her boyfriend away from the other women, who'd have guessed that a boy would win her boyfriend's heart instead of a girl...
106M 2.1M 50
Marriage is normally one's happily ever after in the movies, but for Aemie Ferrer-Roswell, it's just the start of a seemingly unending adventure. Can...
11.3M 482K 32
Hanapan ng girlpren si bitter bestfriend na friendzoned since birth? Game!
3M 84.8K 60
WARNING: This story is my oldest story! You might encounter some cringe and immature scenes that needs some revisions! ... He bought me, but I didn't...