|Regular Show| Benson X Read...

Door gorgonzolachz

A Regular Show and Steven Universe crossover in the form of a Reader Insert Regular Show belongs to JG Quinte... Meer

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
( Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays ! )
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~

~ Important Info ~

1.8K 20 1
Door gorgonzolachz

Hello and Thank you for choosing to read this Fan-fiction.

I would like to say that this is a crossover between Steven Universe and Regular Show.

If you do not have knowledge of Steven Universe, do not worry and shy away from this fan-fiction. I'll be sure to explain how some of the references work and etc.

Even if you do not like Steven Universe, you can still read this book. 

Try looking on the Steven Universe FanWiki for some help and try watching a few episodes of Steven Universe. 

Here are some Steven Universe Videos to help you get a better idea of what Steven Universe is and who YOU are in this s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ timeline

[ SPOILERS ]

Steven Universe Fan-Wiki About Pearls (more on the actual website

In this story, you are a Pearl. Here is everything you need to know about them!

Thank you and Enjoy the s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ new timeline.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
95.9K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
356K 15.4K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...