Family I Made

By tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Fifty

4.1K 180 46
By tuggy4u

Attn: I know this is a long time coming but some of yall have to realize that I'm going through things that change my will to write. The same things make my life harder. So please be patient. I want to give yall what yall want but I want it to be good. So please just give me time. Hope yall enjoy this.

It has been three months since the incident and I have to say I think I'm doing ok. The trial went good for me. Maple and them got life without paroll. Jean's trial is in three months but we all know she will plead insane and will get it. The dna test is done we all kist waiting for the results.

Tia is now five months pregnant and her hormones are crazy. One moment she is sad the next she is horny. She is horny a lot. I'm not complaining but some nights I just be tired is all but I pull though just for her.

Lee and Amy are like sisters that's how close they are. We offered them to have separate rooms but the both declined and wanted to stay together. Of course I said yes they used their secret power on me. Damn those puppy eyes.

Tyler is surprisingly doing better then I thought. He talks with me everyday about how to be a better man then his father.  I tell how he already is and give him tips to keep it up. His boyfriend is ok. I'm starting to think that he is a fuckboy but we will see.

Liam has been distant. I try to talk to him and he just makes up an excuse. I'm not sure what is up with him. He spends most of his time with Erin. I love my bro but if he comes at me wrong we gone have a problem.

As for me well in doing as well as I can. Healing slowly but surely. Still have a cast on my leg but my arm is all good now. I'm not looking forward to the whole Jean thing. I have a gut feeling that the baby is mine. I have to do what I need to.

Jess and Rose as been helping Tia with the wedding. She wants to be married before the baby is born. I have my adoption court date in a week. Right now I'm at the company working my ass of.

"Alex there is a gentleman out her by the name of Ryan. He says he has a meeting with you but I don't see it." I hear my secretary say though the intercom.

"Ok have Steve and Brian come up and bring him in."

"Ok no problem."

I have hired more security and guards. I'm not taking anymore chances. I need to be there for my family.

About ten minutes later there is a  knock on my door.

"Ms. King are you ready we are here." Brain says

I cringe at the Ms. King uugghh I can't wait to get it legally changed.

"Come in."

In walks Brian and steve with a older white man in the middle of the two.

"Hello please have a seat." I tell him without getting up.

He seats down undoing his jacket buttons. While Brian stands next to him and Steve next to me. Steve doesn't really talk much his more a man of action so to say.

"Hello Ms. King I'm here today to make an offer."

"Please call me Alex an I wasn't aware I had a meeting to discuss any kind of offers." I say lean forward on my desk.

"Well that is because I made the appointment with a Mrs. Stone but once I found out who the owner was I only wanted to talk with you."

"Is that so. One minute please. Ellis can you have Mrs. Stone come to my office immediately please." I say into the intercom

"Right away Alex."

She knows how much I hate my last name. She only uses it with people she don't know. Which is understandable since she is all about being professional.

We waited for about ten minutes. You could see Ryan get more nervous by the minute. Then Mrs. Stone walked in looked very confused about the scene in the room.

"Ahhh Mrs. Stone do you know this man?" I asked her

She looked at him. "Not at all Alex. Is there something I should know?"

"Well this man came into my office saying we had a meeting about an offer but the meeting was originally planned with you."

"Well to be honest we only talked on the phone. So she wouldn't know how I looked." Ryan said

"And when did this talk take place sir?" She asked with an attitude

"I was last week I believe I would have to look in my records to get the right day."

"Ok Mrs. Stone you may go sorry for disturbing your work."

"No problem boss." She said as she walked out.

"Now I know your lying because Mrs. Stone wasn't in the office last week or the before that. In fact she just got back from vacation about two days ago. So I'm going to ask you one time what is the real reason you are here for?"

"Look I'm just the massager. I was paid to come here and say that and give you this..."

He tried to reach in his pocket but Brian was there to stop his movements. Brian reached in and pulled out an envelope. There was two pictures and a note.

I'm not trying to hurt you or your family in any way. But if you want to keep them safe please meet me at Lincoln drive and the little blue house at nine tonight.

         Yours truly an admirer

I slammed my hands on the desk. The pictures were of Tia, Lee and Amy at the park playing. And Liam with Erin walking. I gave Brian the nod and he knew what to do. I took Ryn out the room.

Why can't I just have a break. Fuck man is my life meant to always be fucked up. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, looked up and it was Steve he had his phone out with Kim on the line. He gave me a look like he would be there with me and I wasn't alone.

Shit here we go again.

Hey........

Was going to stop there but yall deserved more.

We came up with a plan and there was no way I wasn't going hom tonight to my family. I would have several hidden trackers on me as well as cameras. Steve would be in a sniper nest thing on a building. Brian would be my driver and with me since I still walked with a cane. Kim and Adam you watch me. We are not telling Tia because she doesn't need anymore stress with the babies.

We got everything ready and we were on our way to the place. Once we pulled up there was a guy out there. He stopped Brian and told him to wait out here and the a young woman came and helped me in the house. We got in and I noticed we were headed to the basement I stopped. I guess she understood and brought me to the living room area.

Then I heard footsteps coming from the basement. When the came in view  I was pissed off.

"YOU. You fucking spoiled brat. You are threatening my family."

"If you saw the letter then you know I wasn't. I had to do what I had to so you would come. Look I know what I did to you was wrong  bit I can't let you out of my life that easily. I love you so much." She said as she came closer to me trying to touch me.

"No, your a fucking crazy person that's what you are. You kidnapped me and raped. What the fuck do you want. Because I want nothing to do with you."

"I only did that to help you realize that you belong to me. Look I have money and can care you for the rest of your life. You never have to work and you will have time to spend with your son."

"I dont have a son. See your just fucking crazy."

"Oh yes you do." With that two men walked out with a little boy between them.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

"Before you somehow escaped from me I got pregnant like I was planning. His name is Alex after you."

I was just in shock looking at him. But I can tell his not happy. He even looks underweight.

"Look your going to come with me or imma hurt them simple as that."

With that I turned my head towards her to see a smirk on her face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You really think imma let you do something to them. If anything you might wanna just let me go with my son and never contact me again. And maybe just maybe I would consider letting you go."

I saw Alex smile at the thought of going with me.

"Your funny. I have you in a secluded area and no ones knows your here but your driver."

"Do you really think I was that fucking stupid. The guy out side is probably already dead my the way. Now if you two want to live and not go to jail walk out that door." With that they both let but are going to jail of course

"I know you had no choice in this little one so don't worry." I say to the young woman in the side of me. She looks relieved and goes to hold Alex and he accepts.

With that Brian, Kim and Adam walk in. She looks beyond scared.

"Your money won't help you this time." With that I walked....well limped with a cane out and making sure the young lady was following me with my son.

Once we got outside I saw Brian with four guys on the ground and him flirting with some female officers. I just shook my head.

The  paramedics came and took the two following to get checked out but the girl grabbed my arm afraid to go. I then knew that she was kidnapped by "her".

"I'm coming little lady I just walk slower." I said with a chuckle and got a smile from her. She was very admit it seems about not letting me go, so she just walked at my pace. Once we got to the back of the ambulance I got in with help and she followed.

The little boy whom was said to be my son. Looked at me the held his arms out to me. Of course I picked him up. He cuddled me while he got checked over. The girl whom name I still dont know has a lock on my arm.

Brian walked over and she immediately cuddled my side. "Its ok he us a good guy. He is a good friend of mine. I promise he wont do anything to hurt you." I said to her but her grip didnt release one bit but she did stop shaking.

"Boss are you ready to go?"

"No imma head to the hospital with them. I need you to pick up my fiance and babygirl and bring them to me. If anyone else wants to go then that is fine."

Before he could decline Steve walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. Brian looked relieved and looked at me and nodded his head. The thing with Brian is he has become a big bro to me. He never wants me out with a guard. The kids at home love him as well as the adults. He and Steve are like family. Ones he saw I would be safe he left. I gave Steve a nod and he went to his bike and pointed at the ambulance. Telling he would follow. I nodded and the doors closed.

I looked down at the little boy who fell asleep on my chest. He looked no more then three and that would fit the time line of when she kidnapped me. He looks like he as my eyes. I have no idea what Tia is going to say. First Jean now I'm about to pop another kid or two on her. As I looked at the girl that is holding on to me for dear life.

I can tell that she has been though the   torture of "her". She clearly sees me as safe and will have a difficult time letting go. She can't be no older then 12. I shake my head and wrap my other arm around her. She leans in to me.

"Its ok your safe now. Nothing is going to happen to you." She just started to cry. I could only imagine what she was feeling but I didnt have to because I knew what she was feeling. She was feeling safe and I would do anything to keep it that way.

We arrived at the hospital in about twenty minutes. She wouldn't let go, so her and the paramedic helped me out. She handed me my cane. We walked into the ER. They try to take her to her own room but she won't let go then the talk about shotting her up.

"NO YOU WILL NOT." I yell at them.

"She has been through that enough. She is fine with me. I'm sure if you are good enough you can do what you need to with her with me."

"Umm no offense but how do you know what she as been through?" One of the nurses said to me.

"Because I was once in her place kidnapped by the same women. So I know exactly what she has been through. You will not shot her up. Do your job and stop looking at me with pity I dont need it. Now please point me to a room."

I saw Steve walk in and stand behind me. But not to close that it would alarm the girl. Another nurse stepped up and showed me a room that was private.

"Sir imma have to ask you to leave." The same nurse whom asked me that question.

"No, he doesn't and won't.  He is my bodyguard. It is his job to keep an eye out for me."

"Well he can't be back here. There are rules." She said with a stank attitude.

"Well if that is the case can you guys please take us to Liberty hospital ( where Tia works. Not sure if I gave it a name if so I forget sorry lol.) They nodded their heads and noone said anything else. With that we were back in the ambulance. I called Brian to let him know where we were headed.

"Its about forty minutes away so if you want you can lay on the bed." They said to the girl she just came closer to me.

I got an idea it should work because the were both underweight. I got up and layed down on the cart. Move lil man to the side that I had the cast on. I then gestured for the girl she immediately laid on my other side and cuddled into my neck. After about ten minutes she was sleep.

"You know your good with her. I dont know what she is going to do once the assign he a social worker."

That reminded me. I shot a text to Linda to make everything run smoothly. I was going to keep my promise and this is the only way I knew how to.

Once we arrived at the hospital I saw that Brian was already here. I woke her up because I didnt want her to get too scared. Once again we stepped out and walked in. Most people know me here.

"We are going to put yall in room 5 the other hospital already called to try warn us. They are just fucking horrible."

I cracked a smile. To be honest my legs are killing me I have been on them to much today. We got to the room I saw I bigger bed and was very grateful for that.

I laid down and the girl followed. "They need to get some bood and do some test I will be with you every step of the way." She nodded her head yes then the nurses came closer.

"Wait." This was the first time I heard her talk. Her voice was small and hoarse. Everyone heard her though.

"Promise you won't leave me."

I smiled and stuck out my pinkie finger. " I promise I'm not going to leave you. I won't tell anything happen to you." She intertwined our pinkies and nodded at the nurse. They hooked her up and took blood. I knew they are going to have to do a rape kit.

Tia walked in the room along with Lee and Amy.

"Baby I was so worried when Brian told me what happened. The girl cuddled into me more and so did lol man since he was now woke.

"Guys it's ok I promise. This is my fiance Tia she is a also a nurse. That little one with the red on is my little sister and the one in purple is my daughter. Trust me they are very good."

Little man was the first to move. He looked at Tia and blushed then he waved at the girls. They waved back while giggling. Tia moved closer to me on little man side seeing the girl was still timid. She kissed my cheek and the to of his head. She then sat down and Amy and Lee satin the chair next to her.

I looked at the girl. "Hey so what is your name?"

She looked at me. "Sky" she said as she blushed

"Well Sky it's nice to meet you. My name is....."

"Alex I know" she said blushing again.

"So how old are you?"

"I'm eleven and I'm not like most girls. I'm like you."

"What do you mean?"

She then looked down at my legs and I got what she meant.

"Oohh ok well is that what you want?"

She looked at me embarrassed and shock her head no.

"Hey it's ok. Don't be embarrassed. I will try to help you with that if you want."

"Yes please I just want to be like other girls. No offense or anything but I never thought I would be able to be cuz well Yea. I have no money or family. They sold me to "her" when I was eight. I just thought that would be my life." She said with tears coming out. I hugged her

Linda walked in looking like she just woke up

"Hey I got here as soon as I could." She said a little out of breath.

"Hi I'm Linda I will be your new social worker. Can I know your name?"

"You promised you wouldn't leave me."

"And I'm not breaking that promise. Trust me. Oh she was also my Social worker as well."

Sky looked in my eyes to see if I was lying. She smiled

"My name is Sky Walker. I was sold to "her when I was eight by my parents."

"Hey it's ok Sky because I already have a place for you." Linda said looking at me.

Sky looked at me and she was confused.

"Its with me and my family that is if you want."

"Are you saying you want me?"

"Yes I want to give you a childhood before it's to late, so what to do say?"

"Yes thatnk you so much." She said hugging me smiling and crying. I just rubbed her back until she calmed down.

"Its your girlfriend going to be mad?" She whispered to me but to to good cuz Tia heard her

"I'm not mad at all. Alex has a big heart and that is what I love about her. I'm glad our little family is growing and that your now apart of it."

Sky got off the bed and walked to Tia. She stepped in front of her and held her arms out for a hug. Tia smiled and got up and hugged her the best she could. You see Tia stomach is showing a lot. I could hear Sky crying and Tia whispering it's going to be ok.

"Well that's all I need to see. I will have to looking into but as far as I'm concerned she in the best hands possible." Linda said and walked out.

The doctors and nurses kept coming in doing test and sharing their results. Turns out little man is really my son. Now we are at the hard part before Sky can shower and get clean she still has to do a rape kit. Now normally there would only be nurses in the room but since she is very admit about me being there I will be in there as well. (I will not be writing that scene sorry.)

After she was done she took a 30 minute shower. Noone said anything because we all knew she needed it. Little man had already been washed up. Brian went out and got them an outfit to come home in. He was sitting on Tia's lap blabbing about something.  He didn't know how to talk which only let me know she didn't even care for him. About ten minutes later Sky walks in. She immediately see me and runs to my arms.

"Its ok. I promise that things gets better. You will feel like a child again I promise." I just sit there holding her and rubbing her back. Amy comes over.

"Hey do you wanna color with Lee and I. We have an extra book and coloring make you feel better trust me." She slowly takes Sky hand and Sky allows walk her to the table.

The pain in my legs is becoming bad. I think I let is show a bit because Steve came up to me with that look that says "take your meds" lol.

"I can't right now they make me sleep and I need to get them settled in at the house." He just points to Tia

"Yea I k kw she can do it but I dont want her to. She has my babies growing in her and she needs rest. You know what the doctor said."

All he can do is nod is head and shock his hand in a somewhat motion.

"Yea I will take it easy I promise. But for now I'm ok."

With that he walks off. I turn to see Tia looking at me hungrily and I already know what that means.

This is about to be an interesting night.

Hey Guys and Gals,
Yeah, yeah I know. It's been way to long. Thinks have been difficult with me and I only wanted to give yall the best from me. I think this is good tho. I decided to give her a break cuz some of yall be coming at me. 🤣🤣 Yall are the reason I write so please dont give up on me just be patient. How about we get 35 likes and 10 comments to get the next chaper. And do yall want smut in the next chapter? Well thanks for reading and I hope yall have a good day. Oh and sorry for any mistakes.

Yo gurl Tug😌😁🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 166 14
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..
1.1M 43.7K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
2 0 1
She thought it was a normal day like any other day until she was forced into marriage. Before everything is official, is she going to take the risk...
1.1K 6 23
I risked it all but what did you do?