Unfixable fixing

By maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Fourteen

487 52 5
By maleeeka11

Prophet Luqman(A.S) {The wise}, said to his son;
"Oh son do not delay repentance, verily death comes suddenly and harshly."

Do not ever delay asking for forgiveness, Allah is the most forgiving and He said; "if you come to Me with repentance and you do not associate patterns with Me, I will forgive you."

Norahs pov

I face palm myself, goodness does this girl ever get tired of talking?

"So what do you suggest i do?" Breanna asks for the millionth time from the other end of the video call.

I roll my eyes at her and she frown; "Brea i told you already, follow your heart." I tell her again.

She sigh; "I heard that part yea, but goodness it's not easy."

Samuel, her roommate who is also her boyfriend invited her to dinner at his house with his entire family, and she's freaking the hell out.

I mean they can't possibly not like her yea? She's lovely.

"Take a moment to breathe, don't overthink it, i mean it's just a normal dinner okay?" I reassure her, she smiled.

"Exactly, it's just a dinner." It seems like she's telling herself that.

"Yes girl, ima' go now, i have exams tomorrow morning."

"Alright babe, thank you and good luck." She winks at me and i press 'end' to hang up.

I groan, flipping through the pages of my note in front of me on my bed, gosh why do we even go to school?

Now i can certainly understand where Yunus was coming from the other day.

The main basics of Economics is demand and supply yea? The higher the price the lower the quantity demanded and vice versa.

Okay.. Equilibrium is when supply equal demand.

And then Utility also means Satisfaction.

Mass unemployment is when tons of people lose their jobs at the same time.

I sigh, summarizing all the topics is really a good idea, thanks to Samir.

I continue studying, jotting a few points and solving some problems.

We gon' ace it in shaa Allah.

I groan putting my covered head on my books and scream a little.

Ray and Lizzy turn to look at me, they are at the far end of the room studying on the floor, Lizzy giggle.

"I feel you babe, i feel you." She says.

Ray place his index finger on her chin; "I'm your babe." He said chuckling.

Yes they're back together, they've sorted out their differences.

I wave them: "Oh Ray you know she's not my type." I said with a smile, she feign hurt and we air-five(d) with Ray.

"Gerrout, go back study." Lizzy says.

We continue studying for a while, Molly came in and we had a group tutoring.

*****

"You can start now." Professor Maxwell says as he sat on his desk.

I open my exams paper after muttering a 'Bismillah'.

This school really go extreme with their exams, they separated us, and right now i think I'm the fourth person from my class inside this exam hall, some students are from the final year, some semi final, some level two and five.

The place is dead silent, everyone writing their exams.

Ya Allah see us through.

***

Alhamdulillah exams went well, and now we are about to enter the cafeteria of our school after the second paper we wrote today, by we i meant me and Samir.

And no, we're not a 'we'.

I brought out my phone from my shoulder bag to check the time, it's 3:09pm, and boy am i hungry.

"Hello Norah." Mollys friend, Arianna mouthed to me with a wave, i waved back at her; "Hey Ari." She's super nice.

We walk to the far end on the right of the cafeteria, the place is almost empty, considering that everyone is either in the exam hall or the library, studying.

"Have a sit, let me go and order something." Samir says and i nod my head.

I watch with dreamy eyes as he walk majestically towards the waiters, lord knows the guy is handsome, damn, Masha Allah.

May Allah protect him from all evil, Amin.

I unlock my phone and log in on my Snapchat, took a picture of my self and send it to the people I'm streaking with, i view some snaps, including Yunus, they went to have breakfast, now I'm missing home.

I can't wait to finish my exams.

Few minutes later, Samir came back with two boxes of pizza and two cups of hot chocolate, does this guy think i can finish a whole box of pizza?

He must have run mad, smh.

He place the food on the table and sat down, he clear his throat; "So are you ready to have an eating competition?" He asks rubbing his hands with a small smile on his face, i pray he smiles like this all the time, i can't help but smile as well, because lord knows his is contagious.

"You're in? I'm in." I said with a smirk, he cracks a laugh; "Alright then."

Box of pizza in front of us with a cup of hot chocolate, a handsome soul opposite me, i took a sip from my drink.

"8 slices of pizza in 3 minuets?" Samir asks, my eyes widened; "Are you perhaps insane?" Samir choke, i giggle.

"Insane? No! Hungry? Yes!" Samir says rubbing his hands.

I shake my head at him; "Start!" Samir says, picking a slice.

I push my hot chocolate and pick a slice as well, pepperoni pizza is heaven, yummmmm!

I ate two slices and then stretch my arm to pick my drink but Samir smack my hand with a shake of his head.

"No drinks allowed in the competition." He says with food in his mouth, I smack his hand as well; "That's disgusting." He shrug.

How can you eat a whole box of pizza with no liquid?

I pick my third slice while Samir is eating his sixth slice, i don't know how he does it.

I am literally panting after eating three and a half slice, i push the box, mouthing 'I give up' Samir threw his head back laughing.

"Loser." He says, i throw my napkin at him.

"Oh shut up."

He casually continues eating his food, till the damn box is empty and he went for mine, wth! People do eat a lot.

Cold water cascade down from my face to my chest, i shiver.

I look at Samir with a glare, just what the hell is wrong with him?

"What? I wanted you to cheer up." He says, as if nothing happened.

"And what makes you think i am not cheered up? and cold water???" I snap at him.

He shrug his shoulders, taking a sip from his drink with a smirk playing on his lips, I'd totally smack him on the head if he didn't look this cute.

I roll my eyes at him and finish my drink as well.

"Lets get going babe." Samir says to my as he walks towards my seat, and i swear my heart skipped a beat, babe?

He called me babe.

My cheeks warm up and i am so sure that it's pink.

"I'm wet." I whine, the water he threw at me is still not dry.

He mischievously look at me with a smirk, "Say what now?" He tease, and my jaw dropped after realizing what i said; "Never mind." I clear my throat and he let out a chuckle.

I stood up and he link his arms with mine, he smells nice, damn.

Samir Abdullah what..? Gosh.

We walk out of the cafeteria like that.

We continue walking aimlessly in the school premises, i will admit that i love it and i love the fact that they aren't much students.

"Reading or watching?" Samir asks out of the blue.

"That'd be hard to choose, I'll go with watching tho." I said.

"I prefer reading." He says letting go of my arms, i walk a bit farther from him.

"Skating or skiing?" He asks again, i stopped walking to think, "Skating?" I said.

He walks to me with the most beautiful smile; "Same here." He says wrapping his arms around my shoulder, he is taller than me, but not that much.

He kept asking random questions, promising that he will take me skating some day, and i feel giddy.

Might be a date, who knows.

Samir led us to the basketball court, I'm not surprised.

"Lets play." He asks, or rather just says.

Sure, why not?

Playing with him? such a dream come true.

I remove my hoodie and tie it around my waist, while Samir is already dribbling the ball, i jog towards him and he pass the to me, i didn't see it coming so i let it down and Samir shook his head at me.

"So..you can't play?" Samir asks surprisingly, does he think everyone is good at basketball?

I put my hands on my waist, in akimbo; "I cannot."

He puts his hands in akimbo too taking a step closer to me, with a challenging smirk; "Okay.. how about i teach you and you do something to me in return."

I take a step backwards, "What will i do in return?" I ask.

"You will know after i finish teaching you." He shrug, moving back and pick a ball.

He starts dribbling the ball like his life depended on in, he dribble some more time and then he throws it through the hoop.

I watch him play, and i find myself smiling.

"Come over here." Samir says, i did as he ask.

"Basketball is all about attention, give it all you got and then focus on just..." he points to the basket. "...the basket yea, and then boom! You're a pro." He winks at me.

I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it; "I really sound like Kabir, i can remember clearly when he told me all that, he is— was such an amazing human...." and he kept quite, looking into space.

I place my palm on his shoulder and he looks at me and he smiled. "Who's Kabir?" I softly ask.

"He taught me basketball, we will continue our lesson tomorrow." He says, his voice a bit down.

I nod my head at him:

Now i am curious, why is he down all of a sudden?

And who is Kabir?

He took his jacket and phone from the bleachers and he stood behind me, he then wrap his jacket around my body i shiver.

This guy is cute, officially.

"It's cold Samir, put on your sweater." I said. "You need it more than i do." He replies, and that's when i realize that i am wearing short sleeves and my hoodie is around my waist while he has a long sleeve shirt on.

I smiled sheepishly muttering 'thank you' he interlace our finger and we start walking, obviously back to our rooms.

Just as we are about to enter the reception, Zahra came out and when she saw us, her lips turn upwards, evilly.

"Aw isn't it the betrayer?" She says with a wink.

"So now you're hanging out with the schools nerd? Just wow! You play so well rascal." I am about to reply her but Samir tightens his hold on mine.

"Buzz off." He says almost pushing her to the ground and we enter the building.

"Go to your room Nihal, i had a nice time with you and i am looking forward to more in shaa Allah." Samir says with the most genuine smile ever, now he smiles a lot and talks a lot, only just to me.

And i am feeling myself.

"Me too Samir, thank you." I smiled.

"No thank you(s) text you later." And with that he walks the opposite direction to the males hostel.

I don't know the feeling, but it's welcome.

With a smile on my face, memories in my mind i walk up to our room.

******
Ya Rab!🙈🙈 I know and i am sorry :(

Life's been getting hard🎶

Sorry once again and HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES🥂🤩

May Allah make it a blessed year, Amin😻

Thank you for your endless support, i love you all, and y'all that send me message asking if I'm fine, i am and i appreciate you❤️

May Allah bless us all with Jannah.

I hope the chapter was worth the wait😬

Malika🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 157 28
A halal love desi story between two souls. "If Allah wants to unite two hearts, He will bring them together even if the hearts are separated by the d...
44.2K 3.8K 31
"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017
325K 44.2K 48
In life, we don't always get what we want. Falling in love is a great feeling. Being loved in return is even a more greater feeling. But not bein...
17.1K 1.8K 31
Latif is a full time bad boy,he was a good boy but his life changed after he lost his dad.. Ablah is a very good muslimah,she is very calm and loving...