You Stole My Bounty (Kakuzu L...

By blackakatsuki

I'v rewriting this story and going to be changing it a bit. Most of it will be staying the same, but some th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Sequel
Author note

Chapter 5

3.6K 87 21
By blackakatsuki

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto 

_______________________________________

I Should have said this before but, this ~*~ means a time skip, or switching to someone or something else.  Just in case you didn't know what it meant.  If you already did then that's good news.

__________________________________________

Chapter 5

After Kakuzu and Miyaka had left Leaders office, he showed her to her room that she will be staying in. They will be leaving first thing in the morning, so she could do whatever she wanted for the rest of the night.  So she decided to meet the other members, so things wouldn't be awkward if she ran into one of them.

So she had just entered the living-room, and everyone had stopped what they were doing to stare at her.  Deidara and Kisame had a small dust of blush on their cheeks, obviously, not many girls come to the Akatsuki.

Deidara jumped up from the couch and ran over to her introducing himself.  Kakuzu pointed to each of them introducing each of them until he got to Hidan "You know my idiotic partner already.  You guys seem to have some bad blood from the past anyways." The way he said it seemed like he was angry that she didn't tell him before.  "I guess you could say that after all, he's too stupid to stay down when he's already beaten."

Hidan wasn't going to put up with her insults.  So he shot up from his spot on the couch stomped over pulled his fist back.  Suddenly a fist punched him in the face shooting him across the room making a dent in the wall.  Miyaka's eyes widened looking at where the fist came from Kakuzu was standing beside her lowering his fist.  

Did he just protect her?  He should know that she was quite capable of taking care of herself, especially from Hidan.  "Kakuzu, I could have done that myself," she said as she looked up at him "I know but he won't pick a fight with me as much as if it was you," she smiled looking at Hidan getting up and stopping out of the room.  "That's true."

                                                                      ~*~

Miyaka shot up from her bed with sweat running down her face.  For some reason, she was panting like she was running from something.  Her mouth was dry along with her throat, it hurt to swallow, her clothes were soaked in sweat.  Miyaka couldn't figure out why she woke up like this, but then she remembered something.  

The Akatsuki decided to have a small little party last night.  She wasn't one to join parties but when Deidara had begged her to stay and gave her puppy dog eyes she agreed.  But later in the night, she found out that someone had put alcohol in the drinks that Konan had made.

There was only one person that she could think of that would put something in it.  

She put her hand on her forehead trying to soothe the pounding in her head.  "Hidan, I'm going to kill you."  She snarled at the space in front of her and sliding her hand down her face.  Throwing the blankets off of her and stepping off the bed onto the cold floor.  A shiver went up to her spine as her feet touched the floor from the change in temperature.

Walking over to the door, about to open it when she noticed something.  Looking down at herself, none of her clothes that she was wearing yesterday night were visible, only her bra and underwear were on her body.

This is why she doesn't drink alcohol, it doesn't agree with her body at all.  Last time she had gone to a party, it had ended badly, which was where she had met Hidan.  It had ended with him trying to strip her, and him ending up with a missing arm and five broken ribs.  Thank god she was slightly drunk or it would have been worse.

Then something terrifying popped into her head, and her eyes widened in horror.

                                                       ~*~

The other members were doing different things in the hideout.  Some in the living room doing different things, and some in their rooms besides Leader and Konan they were in his office doing god knows what.

Then suddenly there was a scream coming from somewhere in the hideout.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction it was coming from,  some looking out their bedroom doors.

                                                                   ~*~

Miyaka was sitting in the middle of the bedroom floor on her knees with her arms across her body protectively.  Her eyes were wide in horror and worry, why was she just in her underwear?  Did one of them strip her and do something while she was drunk so she was unable to fight back?  It's possible after all, the haven't had another woman in the hideout for who knows how long.

Then there was a knock at the door, and the door handle started to turn.  Miyaka's eyes widened and bolted across the room,  flipping over the bed to the other side.  She looked over the bed so only her head was visible.  

Why would someone come into the room if they knew she wasn't wearing anything?  Are they all perverts or something?

When the door opened, she saw a girl with blue hair.  She remembered her from last night, she introduced herself as Konan.  She was friends with Leader and one of the first members.  

She closed the door behind her walking a bit into the room.  "Miyaka, are you okay?  Everyone in the hideout heard you scream."  Miyaka got up from beside the bed.  Since it was another woman she didn't care if she saw her, after all, they had the same parts as her.

"No, not really."  She growled sort of glaring, not at Konan but at the door.  Konan gave her a confused look, then she realized why she screamed.  "Oh!, You fell asleep on the couch last night. So Itachi carried you here, and I'm the one who undressed you.  There was dirt and some of the punch on your outfit, I didn't think you would want to wear that on the job you're about to start with Kakuzu." Konan explained.

Miyaka just blinked at her, then a sigh of relief left her.  Thank god Konan undressed her, otherwise, she wouldn't be able to face any of the others.  

"Oh, okay." She said with her hand over where her heart would be.  Then she noticed some clothes on the bedside table.  Konan saw what she was looking at following her gaze, going over to it and grabbed it handing it to her.  "I got you some clean clothes.  I only wore these once so they just sit there, now I'm giving them to you."  

Miyaka took a few clothes from Konan thanking her.  Once she left she slipped on the clothes she was given and looked in the mirror.  "They aren't my style, but they don't look too bad I guess."  It was short skin tight shorts, her chain-mail was underneath a navy blue tank-top that showed off her cleavage a bit.  

After looking herself over, and satisfied with the way she looked she left the room. 

                                                              ~*~

Kakuzu and Miyaka were leaping through the trees heading in the direction of the temple when Miyaka spotted one of the little villages.  She was getting a bit hungry and she wouldn't be able to take down the barrier if she wasn't at full strength.  So turning her head to Kakuzu who was leaping through the trees beside her, "Kakuzu, we should stop in the village up ahead and get something to eat before we continue."  Kakuzu was about to refuse the offer he was getting low on money thanks to shadow, so he wasn't going to waste anymore.  "Don't worry I'm paying."  He agreed once she had said this.

So hopping down from the trees when they neared it, and heading through the gates.  Kakuzu went first then Miyaka, but when he had entered some men came up to him.  This was when he had noticed it was the men from before that had threw him and Hidan out of the other one.  

They were about to do the same thing the way they lifted their hands up, but when Miyaka came up beside him they stopped immediately.  Putting their hands down their eyes widened in fear and shock the leader asked her "Lady Miyaka?  What are you doing with this bastard?"  She smirked at him walking in front of Kakuzu "were you just about to use the power that you have been given on one of my clients, Zohan?"  He intimately backed up as the words left her mouth, and he bowed and the rest of them followed suit.  They all apologized and left in a hurry.

                                                                        ~*~

After she had apologized to Kakuzu for the delay.  They found a restaurant to stop and have something to eat since her stomach was growling demanding food.  She explained to Kakuzu that she needed to be at full strength, and because of the alcohol from last night she had puked up everything that was in her stomach.

A waitress appeared before them seeing Kakuzu first so she had seemed a little nervous.  Well, he does look intimidating at first glance.  

Then she noticed Miyaka across from Kakuzu and her eyes lit up and saying with excitement, "Lady Miyaka, it's so good to see you.  How have you been?"  Miyaka just sighed at the young woman looking up at her. "I'm fine, thanks for asking," she looked the opposite way of her which confused the woman greatly.  The woman sweat-dropped and asking Kakuzu if he was ready.

Once they had ordered she left to get it ready.  Kakuzu raised a questioning eyebrow at Miyaka, which in return she gave a frustrated sigh.  "I'm not anyone special, I've told them before to just call me Miyaka, not Lady Miyaka."  She quoted with her fingers at the last part.  "I've just saved this village and the other three nearby lots of times by rouge ninja that's why they know me and call me that." She explained "It's quite annoying actually" she mumbled to herself.

The waitress came back with their meal setting it in front of them, bowing and leaving them.  "So" Miyaka started while picking up her chopsticks, Kakuzu removed his mask looking up at her.  "You said the subordinates were thrown backward when they tried to get near it right?"  He broke his chopsticks while answering "Yes, that's right they were thrown back.  Some kind of barrier is protecting the temple, so it's hard to get near it." 

Narrowing her eyes at what he had just told her, something occurred to her.  "It's not a barrier."  She breathed, more to herself than to him.  She held her chopsticks at her mouth lost in thought, then looked up at Kakuzu which had a confused look on his face.  

"It's a force field, not a barrier.  Force Fields are violent, if something touches or tries to go through it, it will blast you back. Quite far if it's strong enough.  A barrier isn't violent if something touches it, it would just hold it in place and stop it from going any farther."  

Kakuzu was surprised at how much she actually knew about barriers and force fields.  He knew she would be helpful before but now he was positive.

                                               ~*~

After they were done eating Miyaka told Kakuzu to wait outside while she paid the bill, he agreed as he stood up and left.

The waitress came up handing Miyaka the bill.  Miyaka looked at it stood up and gave her the money holding onto her hand.  "Does he know I'm here?" she asked the waitress quietly.  Looking down the young woman answered "He threatened my family.  I didn't have a choice to tell him when you came by again." Tears were flowing down her cheeks hitting the stone floor.

Miyaka sighed and pulled her into a huge hug which surprised the woman, so she tensed up nervous that she was going to do something to her.  

The way people describe Miyaka seems to be just a rumor.  Something along the lines that she looks kind and gentle but is bloodthirsty and cruel.  Right now she didn't know what to think of her, maybe because of the fuzzy mind of being threatened and worried that she was going to hurt her, but who knows.

All of a sudden she was surprised when there was something wet hitting her shoulder.  Pulling back from the hug, she saw wet streaks on Miyaka's cheeks from her tears.  "Ah! Lady Miyaka, did I hurt you I'm terribly sorry I-" She was cut off when Miyaka put a finger to her lips to stop her from talking. "You didn't do anything, I'm just sensitive to powerful emotions.  Like the sadness the was transferred to me."  The woman realized that the sadness was mostly gone she had absorbed most of it.

Miyaka stepped away from her and gave her a reassuring smile.  Then it fell as fast as it came, as she looked over her shoulder.  The woman blacked out as Miyaka looked back at her.

Miyaka dashed towards the entrance anger radiating off her.

                                                                      ~*~

Kakuzu was standing by the entrance waiting for Miyaka to be finished paying the bill.  A group of guys came up to him and demanding who he was.  Kakuzu was wondering why every time he goes into a village some pathetic wannabees keep bothering him when he isn't doing anything.

"How did you get her to accept your job offer?  She doesn't care about money so maybe some other payment?" Did he just say that he had offered her to have sex for payment? That made him slightly angry.  "No I just brought her to my boss, and she accepted the job without a problem."  The man in front he assumed to be the leader frowned at him "That's not possible," he snapped at him "she doesn't accept any job, she is picky when it comes to jobs, I've even tried to hire her countless times!" he raised his voice at the end.

He looked towards one of his men beside him, then they both nodded.  He stepped in front of his leader and ran forwards ready to attack, but he didn't get far.

The one that ran at Kakuzu was stopped when he went to punch him.  His fist had been grabbed and kneed in the stomach and had groaned falling to the ground.

The one responsible was standing in front of Kakuzu with a cold glare that was focused on the leader of the group.  He smiled at her.  Kakuzu didn't like the way he looked at her, it was like a wolf watching its prey waiting for the right moment to pounce.

"Ah, my dear Miyaka how have you been?" her glare became more fierce. "What the fuck do you think your doing, Kantou?"  Miyaka wasn't in the mood for his crap the way she was speaking.  He always gets in her way when she takes jobs that are near either village.

"I came here to find out why a rumor about you taking a job so easily, but I guess it's not a rumor." He said with jealousy.  "Whether I take a job or not isn't any of your business."  The guy on the ground slowly got up and limped over to Kantou, holding his side.  He was surprised that someone so gentle-looking could hurt him so much.

"Excuse me?" he asked her dangerously.  "It is my business bec-" "shut up" her voice had changed, it had a dangerous edge to it, it sounded like she was possessed by something. Kantou gritted his teeth, he didn't want to deal with her when she was like this.  It made things worse when she became angry.  Once Miyaka had taken out more than half of his men because she wanted to speak to him and they didn't let her, so as a result, she killed the ones that kept getting in her way.

Kantou didn't want it to end badly so he secretly signaled some of the ones behind him to knock her out so they could drag her back.  They ran at her but, as soon as they had taken a step past him they were on the ground groaning in pain.  Miyaka now had dark purple chakra slowly seeping out of her body, her eyes were starting to change, and he could see the familiar outlines on her arms.

"Get lost....Now!  Otherwise, I'm the last thing you will see Kantou." 

He stood there for a minute, he was slightly shaking he didn't want to fight her when she was like this.  His palms were sweating from the evil energy she was emitting, so he replied with a shaky voice "Fine, you win this time Miyaka"  he turned on his heel walking away with a sour look on his face.

Kakuzu was surprised at how dangerous she had looked right now.  Even though she was calming down and returning to her gentler self, while she turned around to face him.  "You alright?" she asked him her voice was now back to normal. "I could have done that myself, you know"  she waved her hand at him "Oh I know, but it would have caused a scene.  And he knows how I am when I'm angry.

                                                       ~*~

The two of them were walking through the woods towards the temple, the woods were so thick that you could barely see the sky above.  Miyaka knew that they were getting near the temple and she was going to need her full strength to be able to find out what kind it is and what she was going to need to take it down.  She looked to Kakuzu, "We should have a small rest Kakuzu, so we are at full strength in case something happens." That was only part of the truth, her feet were hurting from walking since she usually uses her powers to get around, so she doesn't walk long distances.

Kakuzu looked down at her from the right, "that's what I was just thinking.  Right here fine with you?" Miyaka nodded and went over to a tree sitting by the base of the tree, while Kakuzu sat across from her at a different one.

Kakuzu's mind had wondered how did Miyaka know that he was the one who killed his sister.  When he had hunted her down they were in the middle of nowhere when they had fought, so how did Miyaka find out.

"Miyaka, can I ask you something?" he said carefully wondering how she would react.  "I may or may not have an answer."  She replied with some humor in her voice.  "How did you know that I was the one who killed your sister?  We were in the middle of nowhere, and no one was in sight."

Closing her eyes she stood up, "It doesn't matter Kakuzu.  We should get going."  Kakuzu watched her as she walked away.  Now, something like that would raise anyone's suspicions, and after she had brushed off his question like he didn't ask it made him more curious.

                                                    ~*~

Miyaka noticed the trees started to open up revealing the temple.  The front of it had white paint that was chipping off revealing the dirty gray paint underneath.  There was a small path that leads to the steps which now had weeds and grass growing through it covering it up.  The stone steps were falling apart and the door was ten meters away from the steps almost making it look like it had a patio to it.  The once golden door was now a rusted copper color from being neglected for years.

She stopped a safe distance from it at the beginning of the path.  She put her arm out stopping Kakuzu from going any further.  "How far were the subordinates before they were blasted back?" She asked glancing at him, "about ten feet from the steps," answering with curiosity.

Putting her arm back down, she took her backpack off and rummaging through it.  Once she found what she was looking for she pulled it out.  Two kunai and a piece of paper were in her hands, which confused Kakuzu completely.  

He was pretty sure that something simple like kunai wasn't going to affect a barrier.  Or any other projectiles.

She whipped one of the kunai at the temple, but it just hit the wall bouncing off chipping some of the peeling paint even more.  Kakuzu raised an eyebrow and gave her a blank look.  "What was that supposed to do?"  Rolling her eyes at his behavior she put her chakra into the paper. "I was seeing if it would react when something without chakra or a life force got near it," the paper had some weird writing on it and she wrapped it around the kunai, and threw it towards the temple.

The barrier stopped it in midair holding it in place. the barrier was visible it went around the whole temple like a dome.  The kunai was stuck in it and it as rippling where it was like when you disturb calm water after throwing a rock in it. 

Kakuzu blinked when it got stuck, not expecting it to stay there.  "Well that's different," Miyaka mumbled in thought to herself with her hand at her mouth.  "What do you mean?" she looked up at him. "You said they were blasted back, but it didn't do that to the kunai.  So the temple has both."  A simple oh came from Kakuzu.

                                                       ~*~

Kakuzu was standing to Miyaka's left a few feet away from her.  She was sitting on her knees with her legs spread apart slightly, her arms were above her head so her arms were straight and spread also, her hands flat against the barrier and her fingers were apart, her eyes were closed in concentration.

Her hands were pulsing a dark purple color, sending it into the barrier.

Half of the barrier was purple now instead of its regular teal, her eyes were twitching trying to concentrate when she heard an annoying voice, she needed silence to be able to finish.  "Oi, Kakuzu!" Miyaka sighed "Kakuzu can you shut him up, please.  I don't care how just do it."

                                              ~*~

Kakuzu had found Hidan after a few minutes, after all he wasn't hard to find with his constant yelling.  "Hidan, shut up!" he whispered loudly Hidan, on the other hand, didn't care and kept talking loudly "Leader sent me to join the two of you, he didn't want me in the hideout for some fucked up reason." Kakuzu could just imagine the havoc he was causing for Leader to kick him out.  "Fine but be quiet alright."  Kakuzu turned around heading back with Hidan dragging his feet behind him.

                                                  ~*~

Once they had made it back to where Miyaka was concentrating.  Hidan had started complaining about having to be quiet as soon as he stepped near where she was, which made her concentration waver a bit and the purple faded back slightly.  "Hidan shut up!" He tried not to raise his voice too much.  He raised his hands in defeat and sat down on a rock nearby, in a sulky mood not wanting to be around the girl any longer than he has to.

When the she was almost finished, Hidan decided he didn't want to wait anymore.  "Fuck this shit."  He hopped off on the rock and stomped up the barrier.  "There is no need to wait anymore we can just push through it."  Hidan being the retard decided to push through it until he went through.  "See that wasn't so hard!"

Miyaka's eyes snapped open when he went through it.  He had disturbed the barrier, doesn't he know how dangerous that can be doing something like that?  She shot up from her spot which made all the work she just did disappear.  "Hidan, get out of there! You are going to disrupt it!"  Before she could do anything the kunai shot backward into the forest.  

She snapped her head around seeing it gone then a bright light blinded everyone.  Something had hit her making her go flying along with it, and she felt sharp slicing pain on her back.

The last thing anyone heard was "Fuck."

_________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry it took so long.

Hey if you guys think a video will go well with a chapter tell me and I'll dedicate the chapter to you.

Vote rate comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
1.1M 18.7K 52
Requests are closed!!! I probably read all Akatsuki fanfiction there is so I decided to write some, how hard could it be??? (probably very hard) Th...
531K 11.6K 50
Friends, enemies, betrayal, ninja/kunoichi, depression, lust. The basic words that describe the life of Reika Hibiki who is madly in love with none o...
539K 9.8K 93
NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - Deidara - Sasori -Kisame - Itachi - Zetsu...