You Clod!(Peridot X Male Peri...

بواسطة A_Nobody209

9, the ninth male gem born, and was a happy guy to, but, something in his life happened that made him....emot... المزيد

You
Number 9(Short)
Earth Mission
I Feel Nothing

Small Talk

3.6K 71 103
بواسطة A_Nobody209

(JakeALeg and CorruptedDiamond get shout outs for correctly guessing my age(16) go follow them now....like right now.)

[Third Person Pov]

Yellow Diamond: I am very...very disappointed in you 9.

9 stood there, trying to keep a serious face.

9: I understand my Diamond, I-

Yellow Diamond: I did not give you permission to speak.

9 shut his mouth and started shaking a little.

Yellow Diamond: Do not disappoint me again, IS! THAT! CLEAR?!

9: Y-yes, m-m-my Diamond.

Yellow Diamond: Good, you know what happens if you do.

9 nodded rapidly.

Yellow Diamond: Leave, your next assignment is on your tablet.

9 nodded and left the room.

9: *sigh* I won't tell Peridot about this, she'll-

Peridot: NYEEEEH HEHEEEEH!

9: Sigh.

He looked at Peridot

Peridot: YOU WERE EMBARRASSED! YOU FAILED A MISSION FOR YELLOW DIAMOND! NYEEEEEH HEHEEEEH!

9: What's embarrassing, is that you act like a child...and without those limb enhancers, you look like one.

Peridot blushed and angrily stomped her foot down.

Peridot: I do not!

9: Keep telling yourself that. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Peridot rolled her eyes. His laugh was always weird to her, not the way he laughed but more the fact he doesn't even crack a smile when he does. She hasn't once seen him smile, she's starting to wonder of he even can. He always had a serious look on his face.

Peridot: Look, 9, we may have gotten of on the wrong gravity connector, I am willing to build our relationship if you are.

9 just scoffed.

Peridot: *sigh* Very well, are you aware of our next mission?

9: We are simply going on a maintenance check for ships, should be easy.

Peridot: Very well, lead the way.

9 gestured Peridot to follow him, and the two set out for their mission.

~~~Ship Dock Bay

9: That one checks out.

9 and Peridot were at the ships making sure they were functional. They only had one more to go. They went inside.

9: Let's get this over with.

He used his limb enhancers to raise himeself high as Peridot stayed low. Peridot pressed a few buttons.

Peridot: Systems functional.........how was your day 9?

9 stopped what he was doing and looked at Peridot. Peridot stopped and looked at him. There was a long moment of awkward silence before 9 just went back to work. Peridot frowned and went back to her work.

Peridot: (If he doesn't want to talk, so be it.)

Then, she heard 9 come down. She looked at him and was a little surprised, his face looked less serious. He looked up at her.

9: ...It was fine, thanks for asking. Yours?

Peridot was still a little surprised that he tried to make small talk with her.

Peridot: It was passable I suppose.

9: Could've been better?

Peridot: A Ruby squad wrecked a ship that I had to repair.

9: Rubies aren't the brightest.

Peridot: There is something we agree on.

There was another moment of silence.

9: Has anything been on your mind lately?

Peridot: Well...I have wondered about those limb enhancers if yours.

9: In what way?

Peridot: I know those cause a bit of mental strain on you. Why use those over regular limb enhancers?

9: Well besides not being short, these allow me to do more tasks at once. It's like having 6 arms to work with. They are feel more responsive.

Peridot: I see.

9: Also they look cooler.

Peridot chuckled a bit as 9 went back up to work.

Peridot: What about you? Anything on your mind lately?

9: Not much, just male gems.

Peridot: Elaborate.

9: Well, I find it strange that we are looked down upon. We are defective yes, but we are the same if not better than other gems. Though I suppose, gems don't like change. Other than that, just others ways to make limb enhancers better.

Peridot: Yes, male gems are quite...interesting. But I believe it's more of a the effect they have on female gems.

9: What do you mean?

Peridot: Well I-

The machine 9 was working on started to make weird noises.

9: One sec.

He it really hard and it fixed it.

9: Continue.

Peridot: Ok...anyway, I have overheard several female gems calling topless male gems "hot". I don't see what all the fuss is about.

9: Indeed, I even over heard male gems say, "She has a cute butt". Like....it's just a butt.

Peridot: Mm.....I like this 9.

9: What?

Peridot: Just talking. We aren't insulting each other, we're just having a normal conversation. Why don't we do that more?

9: Hm...I suppose we both have a bit of a superiority complex.

Peridot: Well...I want to do this more. Talking to you has proven to be more enjoyable than anticipated.

9: Oh? Peridot wants to spend time with me?

Peridot: *blushes* J-J-Just to talk! CLOD!

9: *chuckles*....I will admit Peridot, when I first met you I thought you were going to be...difficult. But, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this talk. So yes, we should do this more often.

Peridot smiled.

Peridot: I'm glad we can come to an agreement, now then, we should finish before Yellow Diamond gets angry. I don't want to imagine what she'll do to you.

.....................

Peridot: 9?

She looked at him, he was staring straight ahead, it looked like he was hypnotized.

Peridot: 9, hello?

She noticed his legs were shaking.

Peridot: 9, are you ok?

9 still didn't respond. Peridot began to actually worry.

Peridot: 9? ....9?! .....9 SNAP OUT OF IT!

9 began to blink rapidly.

9: Huh? ...Oh, apologies Peridot, did you say something?

Peridot looked at 9 with confusion.

Peridot: Wha....I.........no, just that we need to finish up.

9: Yes, that would be preferable.

The two of them went right back to work.

Peridot: (What was that all about?)

~~~10 Minutes Later

9: Aaaaannnnnnd...done.

Peridot: That took longer than expected.

9: The important thing is, it's over.

Peridot: And I believe this was our final mission.

9: It would be nice to relax-

Peridot got a notification. She checked her tablet.

Peridot: It would appear we spoke to soon, we have just been tasked to fix the Homeworld warp on Earth.

9: Another mission? *sigh* Are we the only 2 Peridots in the universe?

Peridot: The only good ones, nyeh heheh.

9: Very well, so much for our talk time.

Peridot: I'm sure we'll get the chance, I am looking forward to it. Now then, I shall send my Robinoids to repair the warp.

9: I'll send my Tentabots.

Peridot: ...Your, what now?

~~~9's Lab

9: My Tentabots.

(If you know what game this is from have a cookie🍪)

Peridot: When did you make these?

9: I don't do everything publicly. They might not be as fast or durable as yours, but.

One of the bots stretched it's legs and put itself on 9's shoulder.

Peridot: So you've just made a smaller version of your limb enhancers?

9: Oh, and other things.

A small laser came out the bot's "nose" and it shot near Peridot who jumped and let out a yelp,

Peridot: DON'T DO THAT!

9 laughed a bit. Peridot sighed and rolled her eyes.

Peridot: Let's just send these off already.

Peridot took out her tablet and typed in it, 9 did the same. After a short pause, all the robots scattered to different warp pads.

9: Well, I guess all we do now is wait.

Peridot: .....9?

9: Yes?

Peridot: I know one casual conversation isn't enough to make us freinds but...do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

9: Depends, how personal is it?

Peridot: Why don't you smile?

There was a long moment of silence as 9 thought of how to answer.

9: ...Events...happened in my life span that caused this. To put it simply, I haven't had much to smile about.

Peridot: Does it have something to do with your panic attack earlier?

9: I beg your pardon?

Peridot: Back at the dock bay, you froze and didn't respond to me, were you having a flashback? Was...was it bad?

9 froze up again. He started to remember again...that horrible thing that happened to him. He shook himself back to reality, looked at Peridot, and left without saying a word. Normally, Peridot would be mad, but for some reason, she wasn't. She didn't know why but, she felt bad for 9.

Peridot: What happened to you 9?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

256K 14.9K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
561K 30.5K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...