Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 5

1K 13 2
By unknownreader2012

Going back downstairs once the family has arrived home from hunting, we all sit on the couches. We all cuddle up into our partners and just talk about covens and other stuff. Then I go back to thinking of my ancestors, they told me I wasn't human and that I was some sort of supernatural but they didn't tell me what I was.

Alice snaps into a vision and 5 minutes later she snaps out of it and looks over at me.

Alice: Kaileigh.... your half vampire and half witch. We haven't seen anything like this before. You are incredible but there is some news you may not like so much.

I look at her and Emmett holds me closer.

Alice: Edward and Bella will be pursuing a relationship and a few months later they will marry and she will be pregnant.

My eyes widen. I growl.

Me: you have got to be kidding me?!

I say loudly. I get up and Emmett pulls me back into him.

I look at Edward.
Me: If you bring that tramp around me I swear to god I will not hesitate to kill her. She deserves to Rot In Hell.

He looks down at the ground and sighs.

Edward: I can't help it, she is my singer, my anchor and my mate.

I laugh sarcastically.

Me: I have barely lived here 2 days and that tramp that murdered my mom is joining us too. What's next? Charlie is gonna move in too!!

I stand up and leave the room at vampire speed and I just take my anger out on the nearest tree not caring if I felt the tree crumbling beneath me.
Then I feel a pair of cold hands holding on to my wrists and placing my back against the tree.

Emmett: baby, breathe. You'll be okay. I promise.

I look up into his eyes.

Me: Nothing will be okay. I swear to god babe I will kill her.

He pulls me into his chest and kisses my forehead.

Emmett: Are you okay now?

I nod into his chest. He kisses my head and pulls me closer to me, grabbing my hand and taking me back up into the house with the rest of the family. They are all sat in their original seats and they all look up at me as I take a seat back down with them.

Rosalie, Alice, Esme and Carlisle gasp when they see my knuckles.

Jasper: Damn, You've got quite the temper on you. Might want Carlisle to check that hand for you. That poor tree didn't do anything wrong to you and you crumbled it.

I glance at him and smirk slightly.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, come with me. Let's go and fix that hand up for you.

I take a deep breath and nod at him walking close behind him to his office, I take a seat on his desk as he gets his rubbing alcohol wipes out of his first aid kit and rubs over the cuts on my hand. I flinch slightly. He then grabs his tweezers, pulling out all of the splinters and big chunks of wood in my hand. I grit my teeth. He then grabs some alcohol slightly pouring it on my cut and then wrapping it in a bandage as I barely let out a quiet scream.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, I just wanted to let you know that even though Edward and Bella are now together, does not mean she will be moving in permanently like you are, The things that Bella and Charlie did to you and your mother is unacceptable and we don't tolerate such monsters in our home. Rosalie will not take it lightly either if Edward goes beyond our permission and allows her to move in. You're an amazing young talented girl, you're trustworthy, you're honest and we are glad to call you our daughter and our kids sister. Bella will not replace you in this family and I will personally make sure of that.

I look down at the floor and let out a sigh.

Me: But I feel like I'm intruding on you and your family, You shouldn't have to worry about how I feel about somebody else moving in, it is your home after all and I don't have any say as to what happens in this home.

He looks at me and grabs me by the shoulder.

Carlisle: We have practically already adopted you Kaileigh. Nobody can replace you. This is your home and you can say what you want when you feel like it. We all have a say as to what happens it's not just Esme and I that make the decisions and rules.

I sigh nodding.

Me: Thank You Carlisle, Honestly.

He smiles a soft smile at me and we walk out and sit back down with the others as Emmett pulls me into his lap kissing my shoulder every so often. I place my hand onto his thigh without anyone seeing and I walk my fingers up his leg until I reach..... His big friend. I feel him tense underneath me. He then mindlinks me. But, before that I block Edward from getting into our head even though he disappeared after I stormed out.

**MindLink**

Emmett: Baby, I swear to god. If I was you, I'd stop before I take you upstairs and make you scream my name all night.

I smirk

Me: Would you really though babe?

Emmett chuckles

Emmett: Test me and you'll find out.

***End of mindlink***

And just after I walk my fingers up his leg higher, I can smell Bella's awful scent.

I growl

Me: You have got to be kidding me!!!

Just as I say that, Edward waddles up the stairs with Bella strolling confidently behind him.

Edward: Bella as you may already know, this is my family.

She glances around the room until she meets my eyes daggering at her. Her eyes widen. She looks at Edward.

Bella: What is she doing here?

I scoff.

Me: If you're going to speak about me at least speak to me first before you mention my name to someone other than myself, and as you would love to know why I am here..... I am living here, this is my family. I guess Edward didn't tell you.

Bella looks at me, shaken.

Bella: You stupid bitch, are you crazy? Do you really think they love you and name you part of their family. You need help.

I laugh.

Me: Oh Bella, If I were you I'd watch your mouth, I'd kill you with one slap. If I'm the one who really needs help, why did you kill my mother?

She gasps.

Bella: I highly doubt you could kill me considering what happened to you and your mom by the hands of me and your father.

I growl and I see red.

Me: YOU WANT TO TEST THAT THEORY BELLA?! HUH?! DO YOU?!

I yell, Standing up before Emmett pulls me back into his lap wrapping his arms around me.

I growl gritting my teeth before pulling myself out of Emmett's grip as Bella's mouth and eyes widen before she falls backwards on the floor. I Pounce towards her before Edward pushes me away as Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie and Carlisle hold me back, whilst Alice and Edward and Esme pick Bella up off the ground and take her to the kitchen as I attempt to fight against their grip. Then all of a sudden, I'm feeling calmer thanks to Jasper's power then I'm pulled back to the couch and between Emmetts' legs against his chest as he wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheeks before whispering soothing things to me as i'm facing him.

A few minutes later I'm calm and focused. Bella walks back in the room so I close my eyes and breath in and out as everyone is looking at me amazed.

Bella: Maybe dad was right, You are better off dead. You're pathetic and weak, I can't take back what I did to mom.

I open my eyes and my eyes turn red.

Me: What you did to MOM? You don't have any rights at all to call her your mom. You destroyed her life. You stuck with Charlie and helped him beat on my mom like she didn't birth you!! Are you crazy?!

I breath in and out again calming myself.

Bella: Go to hell. Maybe, you'll meet.....mom there.

I flip. I growl, fighting to get out of my mates grip.

Carlisle; KAILEIGH, NO!!

I breath in and out before looking at Bella.

Me: Get the hell out of my house, stay the hell away from my family and if you ever show up here again, You won't have my family to hold me back from tearing your head off of your shoulders.

She laughs before flipping me off with her middle finger.

Bella: oh and before I forget, maybe I'll have Emmett as a piece on the side.

She winks at him.

Me: WHAT?! Jasper? did she really just say that to me?

He looks at me.

Jasper: I believe she did, ma'am.

I look at Emmett.

Me; babe, Let me go please, because I have tolerated enough bullshit off of her and I haven't hurt a hair on her stupid head yet. So, let me go because I am now going to beat this bitches head off because nobody talks about my mate like that.

He smirks and lets me go. I stand up, tilting my head and smirking at her and in a second Edward and Bella have gone.

I sigh rubbing my hands over in frustration.

Me: Now, I am going to hunt and kill as many animals as vampirely possible.

***1 hour later***

I finally reach home covered head to toe in animal blood.

Emmett: Babe....How many did you kill??

I look at him.

me: 4 bears, 2 mountain lions and 1 deer.

Everybody laughs and claps. I giggle.

Me: Now im going to shower.

Emmett: Not without me you're not.

Carlisle: Keep your thoughts to yourself

Everyone laughs as I walk over to Emmett grabbing his hand and pulling him behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 95 39
Madeleine James, a popular "mean" girl gets paired up with one of the schools outcasts for a projects that will change boths lives. Madeleine practic...
117K 2.1K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...