No Happy Endings || Loki ✓

By sunfliers

NO HAPPY ENDINGS || © sunfliers Started: 12/16/19 Published: 5/28/20 Completed: 6/25/21 A "Earth 942" Book Lo... More

GRAPHICS GALLERY
↴ ACT I
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
↴ ACT II
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
↴ ACT III
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx

NO HAPPY ENDINGS

3.7K 96 66
By sunfliers

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Alasdair was a champion until he lost his leg in a fight now he gets to enjoy the matches in the box with the Grandmaster along with his niece Verity.

Alasdair was a flirt that much was known, so when someone named Loki gets a spot in the box Alasdair can't help himself.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

STARRING:

Tom Ellis as
Alasdair

||

Tom Hiddleston & Katie McGrath as
Loki

||

Zach McGowan as
Evander

||

Maisie Williams as
Verity

||

Earth 942 Faceclaims as Their Respective Characters

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SOUNDTRACK:

||

DISCLAIMERS:

I do not own the MCU or Marvel Comics.

I do have my universe called Earth 942.

There will be spoilers for marvel movies, spoilers for Earth 942, language, blood, fighting, death, violence, & violent acts.

||

NOTES:

I've been wanting to use Tom Ellis as Cenred from the show Merlin for a while and I suddenly thought of this Loki plot and loved it.

Yes, Loki is non-binary, they do have female and male forms but will be referred to as their name or they/them.

If you have a problem with that please leave and don't read this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 268 35
IT'S ALWAYS YOU || © sunfliers Started: 11/10/19 Published: 1/7/20 Completed: TBD A "Earth 942" Book Flash Thompson x Original Character Cover By: @...
212K 7.2K 10
Loki meets the mysterious new member of the Avengers, who turns out to be a Fire Giant from Muspelheim. The story is about the bonding and the love...
497 1 69
Book 1 Your world was your world. Anything exciting happened in books and movies. Magic, monsters and gods didn't exist, they were the stuff of legen...
11.1K 363 32
She was healing my world..all the damage was fading....how could someone so pure love me. He was crude and harsh...I shouldn't want him...but why was...