My cute Flower~! (Tyan/Goldyc...

By tyanforeverpleb

Well...In this AU Tina is a soft boi (but still yandre) but she doesn't know her crush also has a MAD crush o... More

Chapter1|A normal day at daycare?
Chapter 2|The fight pt.1
Chapter3|The fight pt.2
Chapter4|I cant help falling in love with you... basically a oneshot -w-
Chapter5|D-Date?!
Chapter6[Anxiety pt.1]
Chapter7{Anxietypt2}
Chapter8{S o r r y}
Chapter9|Tina's birthday!
Chapter10|f a k e..
Chapter11|Kinda into you pt.1
Chapter12|Kinda into you pt.2
Chapter13|Elise's problems...
Chapter14|The daycare
Chapter15|Goodbye..
Chapter16|There is one way..
Chapter17|All I want for christmas is....
Chapter18|N I G H T M A R E pt.1
Chapter20|Where's Elise?
Chapter21|Hes back..
Chapter22|Asking her
Chapter23|Spending time with him💙
Chapter24|The prom (Finale chapter!)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Chapter19|N I G H T M A R E pt.2 (finale)/betrayed

211 1 0
By tyanforeverpleb

Tina's POV
Once Ryan gave us some pills or something I felt nothing..I feel like I need too-..

Why do I feel... F O R G O T T E N

Ryan's POV
I just woke up in cold sweat..what just happened...I'm in my room (in the daycare) I got up and saw no one .."hello?" I yelled maybe I can find Elise or Kyle or Erick..i went to Kyle's room and saw him crying? He isn't a emotional person I went up to him "Dude you Okay?" I asked "I blew it..Elise isn't going to like me.."he said "it wasn't the time.." I said then helped him up "Thanks man.." he said I nodded and we left and went to Elise's room,empty...Weird then we left and headed to the s.s.b and saw a portal and saw Erick trying to cross it "ERICK!" I yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled "I'm done with you guys...I never wanted this or a twin!" She yelled "E-Erick.." Kat stuttered "You guys can't call me Erick it's...ERICKEN" she yelled then she ran into the portal "SIS NO!" I hear in the distance it was Elise but it was to late "I feel...betrayed.." she said.

Tina's POV
I hear screaming then I just woke up and my heart told me to check it out and everyone was in the S.S.B...there were tears..."C-Cutie what happened?" I asked he hugged me "Erick...betrayed us.." he whispered I understand why everyone sad but I'm not! I hugged him back "let's go home.." I whispered then we left and went different directions.

Uhhh

Yeet?

Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen
(And other peeps!)

Spoiler alert(kinda):Erick joins ace...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 18
[UNEDITED] [Under Construction] Okay, I lost most of this book due to Wattpad deleting it without my knowledge. Thanks again for the endless support...
874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
12.6K 387 18
Tina starts to have these weird feelings for Goldy. Why? Why did she have to lover her of all people. On top of that she meets this kid who she start...
7.5K 123 13
(COMPLETE) People have their disagreements, it's human nature. All that Goldys over wanted was for Tina to like her for once. But what happens when T...