๐‘ท๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’†๐’“

By spookyy43

Another Yb book in which the supernatural world collides with the real world. Will it affect Kentrell? Will i... More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven

chapter one

19.7K 620 728
By spookyy43

so i'm revamping some of my old stuff and this first on the list.. somethings might change and then again it might not idk but enjoy! <3

Naomi POV

" There's a fifty on the table Naomi! I'm heading out, love you! " I heard my mother shout from downstairs.

Pulling my sports bra over my head, I shouted back. " Okay, love you too! "

Today was my last first day of high school and to say it's been a long road is an understatement. Past three years have been absolute hell, but I'm learning as I go.

I looked over at the clock and it read 7:26. You weren't considered late until 8:30, so I'm doing just fine with time right now.

As I started putting on my pants I looked in the mirror at fresh scars on my thigh. Even though they were fresh, I lowkey forgotten about it in less than 10 hours. It's somewhat sad that it's my normal, but so be it.

Before pulling my pants all the way up I placed some ointment over them and a large bandaid. I picked out black ripped jeans so you could kind of see the bandaid, but it wasn't as noticeable.

Grabbing my black, red and gray deathrow shirt, I placed it over my head almost completing my outfit.

Reaching for one of the flexirods in the back of my head, I began taking them down one by one. I noticed some old scars on my arms making me shake my head slightly.

Sometimes looking back at them I feel so stupid and selfish. But it feels to be my best only outlet of pain sometimes. To some it may feel like the worse thing ever, but it's like a breath of fresh air to me.

After I finished my hair to my liking I grabbed my jacket off my bed and put it on. It could be 90 degrees outside and I would still have my jacket on. I don't like unwanted attention so I try my best to avoid it.

I decided on my plain white forces instead of the air max I had picked out previously. Getting my shoes on, I headed downstairs and grabbed the fifty on the kitchen table.

Looking from my keys to the front door, I shrugged deciding on riding the bus this morning. I have my own car, but sometimes I don't even like driving it honestly.

I got to the bus stop and placed my airpods in as I waited with the others. I didn't even have music playing, simply didn't want to be bothered.

As soon as the bus came I was one of the first to get on. I got in my normal sit in the middle as everyone else got situated. We had about four more stops and by the second one I was already irritated.

The bus grew crowded and chaotic before long.

I just gazed out the window as I finally decided to play some music. A tap on my shoulder broke me from my trance. I looked up seeing Kd happily smiling at me.

I took one airpod out before he spoke.

" Wassam' Naomi. " Kd said happily as he sat next to me. I simply nodded my head, not quite feeling the urge to speak right now.

" You playing ball this year? " He questioned again making me shrug in response.

" You should you be going crazy. " I laughed a little since I've been hearing that a lot. My passion for basketball has been slowly dying though.

I just don't feel the same about it anymore.

" Why dont you barely talk? " Another question flew out his mouth like water flowing from a waterfall.

" No reason to. " I answered lowly, feeling my throat was a little dry. " Speak up, nigga what? "

" I have no reason to talk Kd. " I raised my tone a little making Kd jump a bit.

"Damn bestie you ain't have to get mad at me. " He replied holding his chest with wide eyes.

"Boy you are some serious. " I lightly laughed shaking my head.

" Tell me sumn' I don't know. " He gave me an undereyed look making me laugh again. " It's our last year tho mane. "

I nodded smiling in response.

" What's with the bandaid? " It was like he had any and everything to talk about this morning. If you knew Kd, you knew he could talk your ears off all day and night.

" What's with the questions? " I shot back. Kd nodded his head while his eyes were narrowed, pointing his index finger at me laughing.

The bus finally came to a stop in front of the school making us both look around before getting up.

" Ight' Ima fuck with ya. " Kd dapped me up and I nodded returning the gesture.

Getting up off right behind Kd, he walked over to his friends making them all look ever at me. I rolled my eyes as I let out a soft sigh continuing my walk into the building.

If you couldn't tell, little old me as little to no friends. It's mostly by choice after the middle of my sophomore year.

Kd and I became friends freshman year and we've been cool ever since. He knows a little about me, but no so much. We do hang out time from time though.

His friends all think I'm weird except Ben. Those two were the most of friends I've had in two years. Their other friends would always have something to say about them hanging with me though.

Kentrell being the worst.

I remember last year he had some girls jump me just because I got Kd to hang with me on his birthday. How the fuck I was suppose to know it was his birthday? Better yet, Kd still went to chill with him later that night anyway.

Other than the bullshit from his friends, everyone else knew me from basketball. Silent killer was my nickname.

I'm raw at what I do and honestly it's just another way of releasing my troubles.

Once they got us all settled with schedules, I went to my first period class. We did simple first day of school shit. After that, our teacher gave us the rest of the period to just chill.

I got my phone out my back pocket and went app to app to pass time by.

" Hmm. " Someone cleared their throat standing beside me. I looked up from my phone seeing Kd, Ben, and Kentrell all standing at my table.

I furrowed my eyebrows before Ben spoke up. " Wassam Naomi. "

I waved in response as Kentrell could be heard scoffing under his breath. " Here she go with that weird shit. "

" If you don't like my weird shit leave. " I said taking myself back for a second. Sometimes it's like a switch that just goes off, other times I forget I even have a voice to speak.

"Gladly. " Kentrell walked away going to another table as Ben and Kd took a seat with me.

" Evil and weird. " Kd said as he looked over at me. Shrugging, I dismissed him before damn near jumping out of my seat from shock.

" Hey. " Kassidy spoke innocently appearing next to Ben.

" Why you jumping? " Ben asked with a more so concerned look on his face.

" Nothing caught a chill. " I mumbled lowly. Ben nodded his head as he went to show Kd something on his phone.

Kassidy laughed a bit making me flick her off slyly. Kassidy is my bestfriend, but she died our sophomore year.

Yes, I can see dead people.

" Watch this. " Kassidy spoke as she stood and walked over towards Kd. Pulling his hood on his jacket, Kd fell back out his chair earning a low laugh from me.

He glared up at me as Ben was slightly laughing while looking confused. I put my hands up in surrender, letting Kd know I had nothing to do with that.

___

Kassidy sat on the edge of my bed telling how she overheard Kentrell talking about me to Kd. I was honestly half listening to her because that boy is not it for me.

" He said you were cute and that he had a crush on you since freshma year though. " Kassidy explained once more making me look at her as if she hadn't been listening to me this whole time.

" But yet he talks shit to my face and had some bitches to jump me. " I said hoping she would see how that didn't make one bit of sense.

" Well maybe he doesn't know how to flirt. " Kassidy suggested slightly shrugging.

" Why are you all on his side? " I questioned her with my arms folded.

" He said he was gonna' shoot his shot soon. "

" The nigga might airball. " I chuckled more to myself thinking about it. I can't see him doing
that honestly unless it was to embarrass me.

" Gir- " She got cut off by my mom walking in.

" I'm going out Naomi. Call Kd or Ben to stay the night so you won't be alone. " She told me. Before I could even get a reply out to her she was already on her way back out my door.

I laughed to myself shaking my head as Kassidy appeared at the end of my bed again. " Ooouu I'll be back."

" Where you going? " I asked giving her a look.

" To Kd house and see who's all there. " I rolled my eyes as she disappeared yet again. Opening my phone I went to Kd's contact and pressed the facetime button.

It rung twice before It finally said connecting.

" Wassam' "

" My mama going out and said call you or Ben to stay the night with me. " I said keeping it short and simple since this wasn't anything new for none of us.

" Sleepover at Naomi house gang! " Kd shouted making me instantly shut that thought down.

" Nuhuh all y'all can't come. " I whined more so to myself than to him. Half of them don't even like me so I don't see why they would follow him here anyway.

" Too bad we are. " Ben got in the camera smiling ear to ear.

" you know where the spare is. "I said before hanging up. I sighed to myself as I threw the phone down on my bed.

" Put on a jacket unless you wanna get questioned. " Kassidy said as we both looked down at what I had on. I had on some regular black joggers and my black nike bra.

Figuring she was right I went ahead and grabbed my jacket off my beanbag in my room.

" Don't do no stupid shit Kas. " I scolded her as I made my way downstairs. Appearing right in fromt of me I jumped in defense as she laughed disappearing once again.

" Ooouu if I could beat spirits yo ass would be grass! " I huffed plopping down on the couch. Not even a second later a water ball hit me right in the forehead.

" Ima getchu' bitch! " I yelled looking around everywhere since she wasn't making herself visible.

ten minutes later...

" Soooo y'all can stay down here and I'll kindly mind my business in my room. " I announced to them all as I was about to make my way back upstairs.

Kd pulled me back making me mug him as we both sat on the couch.

" Nigga it's 7:30 at night, you not going to sleep no time soon. " I rolled my eyes as I was on the end of the couch.

Everyone else made small conversations as I scanned the living room. I took notice in Kas hovering over Kentrell's shoulder. As bad as I wanted to say something to her, I couldn't.

I knew they would definitely not want to be around me if they knew I could see her.

Kas thumped Kentrell on his forehead making him react instantly.

" Ouch! What tha' fuck mane. " Kentrell said looking as he held his forehead. He wasn't sitting directly next to anyone either so that added to his confusion.

" Pot hole head ass nigga over there watching twitter porn! " Kas rolled her eyes with the nastiest mug displayed on her face.

I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer. Forgetting they were all clueless I quickly collected myself before sitting back and pulling out my phone.

During the course of the night Kassidy kept fucking with all of them. I can't even count on my hand how many times they asked if I had ghosts or not.

" Maneee. " I laughed once again at Kassidy's antics. This time she had cagged Kd while he was walking down the stairs.

" Why everytime some evil shit happen you be laughing? " Boomer spoke up looking over at me. I let out a small sigh before simply shrugging.

" Cause ha' ass is evil. " Joe added making me mug him. I flicked him off since he always seemed to have something to say. He doesn't even care for me at all so I don't know why he's speaking.

" I wish Kassidy was here. She woulda' choked Joe ass. " I whispered to Kd, but also making sure Kassidy could hear me in the process.

She got up and made her way towards him making me snicker a bit. Slightly wrapping her hands around his neck she went in and pressed harder and harder.

I laughed a little as they all started to check on him. Kd took notice in my laughing and pulled me into the kitchen.

" What tha' fuck was that? " Kd whisper yelled as he throwed his hands around.

" What do you mean? " I whisper yelled back, doing the same gestures.

" Why he got choked and you said that Naomi?"

I stared at him for a second not really wanting to answer. Narrowing my eyes I could see my staring was starting to bother him.

" Stop I hate when you do that shit! "

" If I tell you will you promise not to tell anyone? " I asked him lowly, really not bracing myself for what I was about to say.

" I can see spirits,ghost,shadows,demons. You name it. " I bluntly told him making his face grow into confusion.

" Y-y-you- " Before he could get all of his sentence out he fell back making me catch him before he could hit his head. Somethings fell over making commotion.

" You killed my brother mane? " Ben said as he tried to build tears up in his eyes.

" He fell out. " I rolled my eyes as I tried helping Kd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 57
This is a dark romance love-hate story of a rich handsome king who falls in love with a beautiful young farm girl. This wealthy landlord is cruel and...
14.3K 609 26
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š— ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š›๐š‘๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š–" published: June 25, 2023 completed: January 1, 2024 1,000 reads- 08/06/23
5.2K 250 10
The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone. DISCONTINUED
224K 11.4K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...