Once Upon a Time

By A_swag_

A story about a princess (Amanda-AkRCos) who has a recently deceased family. After the tragic accident she is... More

Chapter 1 // She.
Chapter 2 // The Meeting
Chapter 3 // Contract
Chapter 4 // Pink Dust
Chapter 5 // "Normal"
Chapter 6 // Weird Things
Chapter 7 // Gay? X 2
Chapter 9 // The fight
Chapter 10 // Smack
Chapter 11 // Plan
Chapter 12 // Searching
Chapter 13 // Want
Chapter 14 // Need
Chapter // 15 // Savior
Chapter 16 // Apologies
Chapter 17 // Girlfriends
Chapter 18 // Proposal
Chapter 19 // Happily Ever After!

Chapter 8 // In Love

599 23 8
By A_swag_

Amandas POV
I realized that...

I'm in love with her!

I don't know when it happened or how. But it did. I can't hold it in any longer. I'm going to have to tell her. I guess at the end of the day? When we go up to the "look out". I don't know maybe it's too cheesy? But I can't keep it in! I have too!

Liz's POV
All day was so much fun! We talked to the towns children and ate the the "Dove" a restaurant downtown. (My favorite) Its mostly meant to be romantic given the name. But she doesn't have to know that. At least for now...

I really do want to tell her but I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her.

We were walking to the "look out" (another romantic place) when a young man had stopped us. Clearly drunk we proceeded with caution in the conversation. He only ask where the local pub was. I pointed him in the direction. And everything was well and dandy until...

He tried to kiss Amanda! And I wasn't having it, no one was going to have her first kiss (over the months she found this out) other than me! I immediately jumped in front of her not allowing him to get any closer.

"What the fuck!" "Go away!" I yelled. He opened his eyes and glared at me before huffing and stomping off. My heart was beating fast and I could feel Amanda's doing the same on my back.

I turned around slowly and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I looked back at her almost crying. "Why did you do that!" She screamed at me. I looked at her confused.

"W-what do you mean he-e was about to kiss-s you." I said stuttering all the way through. I have never seen her so angry. It frightened me. I saw the demon in her.

"That was the prince I am supposed to meet tomorrow!" "The one I decided to be my king!" My jaw dropped. Tears formed in my eyes.

"W-when did you decide?" I asked in almost a whisper starting to cry. "Without you almost 2 months ago." Tears now streaming down my eyes I started to walk away.

She grabbed my wrist tightly and asked, "And where do you think your going?" I stared at her in disbelief. I told her... never to grab my wrists. I told her why. So why is she now?

I pulled away after saying, "Do you realize how much awful things you just did. My boundaries just brushed away like they are nothing. I thought we were..." getting quieter at the end she finished the sentence.

"That we were friends? No. Your just another servant to me." And with that I just stood there staring at her. I couldn't believe what she just said. 'How could she!' I thought.

"Ok now if we are being honest..."

She looked at me ready to fight. (with words).

—————————————————
Word count: 506

What has this story become?🥴😆😓

-Atticus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.7K 18
"𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒅? 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆 😂." #3 in femxfem as of 7/26/22 #1 in bktherula as of 7/26/22
19.9K 1.2K 34
Have you ever loved? Have you developed feelings for your best friend who is too dense to notice? Have you been hurt? Have you felt the way Liz felt...
710 44 25
Amanda and Liz spend the beginning of the summer together, but Liz is banned from the castle. Amanda and Liz try to meet at any cost with more or les...
913 36 14
The delicate beginning rush The feeling you can know so much Without knowing anything at all And now that I can put this down If I had known what I'd...