Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo โค๏ธ
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

20:

15K 590 415
By Zuleyma64

(Don't play the music until it says so)
Jungwoo pulled me into a hug. "Ah that was a close one!! You could've gotten hurt. You clumsy clown."

"Gee, you remember that nickname." I whispered as I glanced at him.

"Clumsy clown? I used to call you that?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Mhm every time I tripped over Ravn's foot."

"Ravn? Ravn. ...Ravn!" He slapped his cheeks. "It hits a bell. That name, I- remember that name."

"He was out childhood friend. Then Hwanwoong came along and you two fought a lot."

"Hwanwoong?...I can't remember that one."

"Don't force yourself. Let's go for this drive!"

"Down memory lane?" Renjun teased as he got on a motorcycle.

"That's not funny Renjun." Jungwoo sighed and got on to the motorcycle. "Anyways y/n want to sit behind me or in front of me?"

"I'll sit behind you." I said as I got on from behind and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He smiled. "Hold on tight we wouldn't want you to fall."

Renjun shrugged. "Taeyong didn't specify if he wanted her alive or in parts."

Jungwoo's jaw dropped. "Renjun!"

"What??"

"Stop! Hey I have an idea why don't you stay here. She won't try to escape while she's with me."

"I don't want to get fired. I'm getting paid well."

"Geez, Just this once Renjun." Jungwoo formed a pout on his lips and did the puppy dog eyes.

Renjun sighed. "No. Silly things like puppy dog eyes don't work on me. But if you wish I'll drive way behind you. I don't want to see you're cutesy- in lovey dovey stuff up close."

Jungwoo chuckled. "Okay!~"

I felt my cheeks grow red, he never said no to acting lovey dovey. This man!!

"Are you ready y/n?"

"Yes." I hugged him a bit tighter, he smiled and began to drive.

I felt the air hit my face before I felt the warmth of the sun.
He was driving into the driveway of the plane.

Still it made me feel far from the darned mansion.

It was like I was free.

(Play music video)

(I really like this song for drives so. Yeah)

His hair was flying as well as mine as he accelerated the motorcycle even more,
Attempting to leave Renjun behind.

I could hear Renjun rolling his eyes.
Okay no,
but I could imagine he was doing so.

I could smell the scent of cologne on Jungwoo's leather jacket,

It was a scent I liked.
He giggled as if he knew I sniffed his jacket.

"What are you a hound?" He asked in a teasingly cute way.

"It smells nice." I said burying my face into his jacket, since my face wasn't used to the air hitting at such an extreme speed.

"Well thanks. It's Versace."

(I didn't get paid, but I don't want to get sued either for promoting my favorite perfume for men-me)

"It suits you." I said staring into his fluffy and soft blond hair.

"I literally stole it from Taeyong. But thanks again Y/n. Oh and don't tell him that."

"I won't!" I giggled as he kept driving on the runway.

"Should we go off road?"

"Won't that damage the bike?"

He chuckled and glanced back at me.

His soft gentle eyes landing on mine.

"Whats Yuta's Job for? Plus I'm an expert on bikes."

"I mean, let's go!" I yelled out so he could hear me over the music that was being played.

"You said it baby!" He smiled and swerved the bike quickly leading it to the off road.

"Oh come on!" Renjun whined.

I laughed along with him since we could hear Renjun trying to catch up to us.

He kept driving past trees and slowly came to a stop.  "I like chillin in the forest sometimes to clear off my mind."

I took a nice deep breath. "It feels nice out here."

I heard another bike come to a stop,
Renjun got off the bike. I could tell he was furious. From the way, his lip was not exactly in a smile.

Not that I have seen him smile before.

"Geez, tell me these things! I can't just turn in bikes as quick as you Jungwoo."

"It's alright! We aren't trying to run away! We just want some nice bonding time!"

"Bonding? What is this? Some lesson for chemistry? Hydrogen bonding?"

"Do you even know the class?" I teased as I took a seat on a log.

"Wow! This place is nice! Does this belong to you guys, like Nct?"

"All Korea does." Jungwoo said as he took a seat on the floor in front of me. "Like power wise. Taeyong Can do anything he wants."

I choked and stared at the sky.

"Well he can have Korea. But he can't have me." I said with a Smile on my lips. "He may have me trapped in his old rusty mansion, but I will never see him as a friend. Or anything more than that."

"Well if he has you at the mansion, there must be a reason behind it." Jungwoo said as he smiled. "But what could it be?"

"Taeil mentioned my father." I whispered as I looked at my feet. "I'm afraid, he might know something I don't know."

The music was still playing, so Jungwoo got to his feet to turn it off.

And I could notice Renjun wasn't looking at us.
He was staring into the darkness of the forest,

When I heard a twig snap behind me,
I jumped and turned behind me to see,

Something I definitely wasn't expecting to see.

A mountain lion.

I screamed,
Catching both Renjun and Jungwoo's attention.

It pounced at me,
I was ready to feel it's claws stabbing into my ribs, but I heard something else,

Renjun's groan,
As he shielded me from its attack,
My eyes were looking into his dark eyes.
I could see my reflection, this time.
His arms shielding my head from any threat.
He used his hands to push himself back up.

I noticed he pulled his leather jacket off and he kicked at the mountain lion,

Even if I didn't believe it,
Renjun was clever,
The mountain lion's claws had gotten stuck on the leather jacket, 
Which led Renjun to have total advantage in this fight.

He bent the mountain lions paws tying its feet together with the jacket.

Jungwoo,
Grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet he started to lead me to the motorcycle,
But I stopped him.

"I'm not leaving Renjun behind!"

"He'll be fine! He's been through worse scenarios let's go."

"Jungwoo! You go ahead." I jumped off the motorcycle and ran back towards where Renjun and the Mountain lion were.

"Y/n!" I heard him call as he turned the motorcycle off.

I glanced up to see Renjun standing over the motionless mountain lion on the floor.
A needle in his hands.

Did he just kill a mountain lion with a needle?

Who is he? Nct's John Wick?

He dropped the needle and spat on the floor.
I felt my pupils dilate as I saw,

The blood he had spat out.

"Why are you still here?" He voice growled as he glanced to look at me. "You should've left me. It's not like a cat can hurt me."

I didn't know what to ask, but my lips just spit it out. "Did you just kill a mountain lion with a needle?"

"You aren't even going to ask if I'm okay? That's harsh?" He dryly laughed as he ruffled his hair with his hand. "And no it's not dead. That right there is Mark's pet, I used a needle Chenle made. It has a sort of paralysis drug."

"Are you okay?" I asked as I tried grabbing his hand since I noticed blood on it. He pulled his hand away from me.

"Now you ask? Whatever it's not your concern. Now let's go back to the mansion. Mark is on his way to pick up his cat."

He turned me around and pushed me towards the motorcycle. "now get on."
I got on the motorcycle, he sat behind me and started the accelerator on his bike.

Jungwoo was staring at us in disbelief.
"Y/n I told you he'd be fine. Let's go back home."

I nodded and felt the hit air hitting against my face as he drive back towards the garage.

I looked over our heads to see a helicopter flying back towards the same direction.
It's sound had caught my attention.

Once we had parked in the garage,
Jungwoo got off his bike and his eyes landed on the obvious figure who was waiting for us.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow as if expecting an explanation.

I was going to speak up, and Jungwoo was going to do the same.

Until I felt something soft yet hard hit against my back. I was going to yell at Renjun for being a savage, but I hadn't realized.

How badly beaten he was,

And at this very moment he was unconscious.

Renjun's view:
On the drive back to the mansion, my head felt heavy, but something kept telling me, I can't pass out now, we need to make it back.

I'm guessing this feeling was from losing too much blood fighting that mountain lion.
I'm sure it had crushed a few ribs of mine,
But at least it wasn't her.

Something in my gut told me, I didn't do it from the orders and pay I got.

I did it because,

She's the only human.
I can actually see.

Once I stopped the bike, and I noticed Taeyong expecting an answer.

I knew I had brought her home safe.

And that's what mattered.

It's fine if I sleep right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 26.7K 40
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต." All she did was wish to be rich. However she didn't expect it to come true in this...
7.1K 243 35
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you. I want to be with you." Mafia au-
262K 6.2K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? โ€ขMafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
354K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." โ” Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. โ—ˆ Mafia / Gang au