Just Like Before [Pinocchio]

By Hystericallyana

Rated #1 in LeeJongSuk :) Seo Y/n. The little sister of Seo Beomju and an ex-classmate of Choi Dal Po. After... More

°ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ°
°ᴬᴸᴸ ᴮᴮᴬᴺᴳ°
°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°
°ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴹᴬᴺ°
°ˢᴴᴿᴱᴰᴰᴱᴰ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ°
°ᶜᴴᴵᴱᶠ ᴿᴵᴳᴵᴰ°
°ᴹᴬ ᵂᴬ ᴿᴵ°
°ᴮᴱᵀᴿᴬᵞᴱᴸ°
°ᴴᴬᴺ ᴿᴵᵛᴱᴿ ˢᵀᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ°
°ᶜᴴᴬᴱᴮᴼᴸ°
°ᶜᴸᴼˢᴱᴿ ᵀᴴAᴺ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ°
°ᴬᴶᵁᴹᴹᴬ°
°ᶜᶜᵀᵛ°
°ᴹᴵˢᵀᴬᴷᴱ°
°ᴬᴱᴳᵞᴼ°
°ᴾᴬᴺᴵᶜᴷ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ°
°ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ°
°ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵍ?°
°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°
°ᵈᵒᵍ ᵖᵒᵒᵖ°
°ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ°
°ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ°
°ⁱᶜʸ ʳᵒᵃᵈ°
°ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵒʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ°
°ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵒˣ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵒ ˢᵃⁿᵍ°
°13 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵃ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ°
°ᵃʰⁿ ᶜʰᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵒ'ˢ ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉⁿᵒᵘᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ'ˢ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵃ ᶠᵘⁿᵉʳᵃˡ & ᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ°
°ʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵗ°

°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°

461 20 3
By Hystericallyana

Now...

I looked around in every corner and every cabin until I saw her, my hands were holding the sides of the door for support. She was lying halfway on the toilet. She was wearing her YGN jacket, holding the brace of the toilet as if it was a plushy.

This can't be-

"Seo Y/n!" I yell loudly, her eyes open as she turned her head a little.

"D-Don't come over here." She spoke with a hoarse voice followed by a sniff. I ran up to her and wrapped my hand around her arm to pull her up.

"Just go!" She yells again, trying to push me away with all her strength which wasn't much..

"Shut up-!" I groan, pulling her up  holding her by her shoulders.

Y/n's pov

I don't want him to see me like this. I don't want to see him at all! He just ditched me and broke that stupid promise!

"Just go!" You yell as you tried pushing him away as harshly as possible.

"Sig geureo-! (shut up-!)" He groaned whilst pulling you up nor holding you by your shoulders.

"Ah-" you whine softly feeling as if all your bones in your body were made of glass. "Let me down-" you sniff as your eyes were closed. You didn't even had enough strength to keep those open. He hessitated but gently places you on the toilet seat that was still warm.

"Get away from me-" you cough once again, feeling the world spinning around which caused you to frown. He picked you up once again.

"Listen to me. You have to go to the hospital, right now." Dal Po mentioned with a serious tone, keeping you standing on your both feet.

"No- This is not a normal cold-" you spoke whilst trying to keep your eyes open. Dal Po already pushed you on the side of another cabin which made it easier for him to be keep you up.

"If you catch it.. You'll be in trouble." You whine softly, keeping your eyes down at the floor. The pressure of the male onto your shoulders caused you to hiss slightly in pain.

"What? Were you avoiding me the whole time to prevent me from catching the cold?" Dal Po questioned with a worried tone.

No, I hate you from being here around me. Thinking I'm your stupid dog-

"It-it really hurts.. you shouldn't catch it-" you eventually spoke as you moved your eyes upwardly, giving him a first glance.

"You dumb idi-" he swallow his words as he saw your facial expression. That's when he realized how bad it was.

He picked you up in bridal-style followed by walking outside the toilet with you. Your arms are wrapped around his neck as you look at him.

"Mianhada- jeongmal mianhada- (I'm sorry- I'm so sorry-)" you nearly whisper as your feel your strength leaving your body. Your arms hung sloppy and fell off his neck. Your eyes closed as you could only feel your body moving up and down by the running of Dal Po along with dubbed voices.

A few hours later...

"It's the shingles from the herpes-zoster virus." A deep male's voice spoke as you felt a soft matras underneath your back. You slightly opened your eyes and glanced around, seeing multiple people lying in a pretty big room, they were only a few feet away with curtains as privacy.

"What?" You hear Dal Po questioning surpisedly.

"It's reactivation of the chickenpox virus in the body, causing a painful rash." The doctor explained in a formal way. You could feel his eyes burning into your face, you really wanted to stand up and walk away from him. You hated him so hard yet you didn't want him to be in pain.

"She must have been in so much pain.. how did she manage to hold it in?" The doctor questioned, a little bit concerned about the situation.

"That.." you mumbled. "C-can that be contagious?" You question still only thinking about the people around you. The doctor's gaze moved towards you along with Dal Po's.

"Ya, is that important?" Dal Po spoke a little bit annoyed since you didn't tell him what was wrong.

"Don't worry. For adults, it's mostly not contagious." The doctor answered your question with pleasure. You sighed softly from relief, closing your eyes again.

"Can you sleep, you dumb idiot-" he hissed wanting you to rest. He may have said it a little bit rude but he cared about you and your health. Nothing else was important, for now.

"Since she has already been given the anti-viral medication and pain medication she'll be alright soon." The doctor spoke once again, monotone and formal.

"When she wakes up. Have her rest for a few days at home." He finished with a friendly smile.

"Thank you-" Dal Po spoke softly as he turned around, facing you that was asleep. He gently sat down aside you as you felt something softly grabbing your hand, holding it.

"I'm sorry for letting you down, Y/n. I should have been there. I shouldn't have let you go through that alone-" you hear him apologising. A soft sigh was the only thing to be heard before your brain officially turned off since you got a lot of mediaction, causing you to fall asleep.

The next day...

You hear footsteps passing by, causing you to open your eyes softly. The first image you manage to see are black long eyelashes, brown messy hair, a pale skin, pink puffy lips and a dark-blue-ish jeans-shirt and your hand in theirs..

Your eyes got wide for a split second before relaxing again. You sigh softly before gently pulling your hand out of his grip which wasn't easy since he had a pretty though grip.

You look at your hand, then at Dal Po's face. "Did that really happen?" You whisper to yourself before lying your head back on the pillow.

Your eyes were glued on the figure. He looked so peacefully with his eyes closed. He didn't look intimidating yet tall. The opossite.. he looked small and submissive.

You gently reached your hand out as you see him blinking his eyes whilst keeping them closed. You hessitate a little before gently stroking his hair followed by a small smile placed on your face.

Little did you know that he was already aware of it all after since you pulled your hand away from his. He gently opened his eyes as his gaze moved to yours. You pulled your hand away with wide eyes. Dal Po's head was still lying on the hospitalbed as he looked at you.

You wanted to roll away but did that a little bit to far, you fell off the bed causing a hard tod to be heard. "OW-" you groan in pain.

"Y/n-" you hear him saying worriedly.

You started crawling backwardly, "I-I'm okay. I'm all better. I'm alright!" You got up and started running away as fast as you could.

"Seo Y/n!" He called after you.

"Ya! Geogiseo! (Hey! Stop right there!)" He called behind you once again. You ran as fast as you could and opened all the glass doors that were possible as you finally reached the habited world.

"Ya! You're not wearing your shoes!"

"You should stop!"

"I'm stopping! I stopped!" Dal Po called behind you, causing you to stop running as well. You kept your back turned towards him as you felt embarassment crawling over your body.

"Hurry and go back.. you're still a patient." You turn around and look up at him.

"Y-ya! I have so much to tell you-" you say with less confidence than you expected.

"Mareulhae (tell me)." He spoke directly. You point at him.

"You! You left me there alone! You used me! You took care of the fact that I had a lower ranking! You... You... You didn't change at all! You're still that lazy bastard from high school!" You yell from the top of your lungs. Dal Po's facial expression changed from worriedness to surprising followed by humiliating.

"I..'m sorry.. I apologise for breaking that promise. I should have been there for you. Just like back in highschool, you got bad grades because of me." He looked away slightly.

"Y-Ya ! You can't apologise like that! I'm not done yet!" You yell, trying not to let guilt take over your body. He nodded his head, waiting for you to rent further. Your body was starting to shiver again, especially cos you weren't wearing shoes and the street-floor was pretty cold as well..

His gaze moved from your eyes towards your feet as he walked up to you. You take a step back as he got onto his knees ;; helping you with putting on your shoes again.

"I'm listening." Dal Po spoke with a calm tone as he started tying your shoe laces.

"I- you- I.." you take a deep breath. "I was worried about you." You eventually spoke whilst closing your eyes harshly.

"I was worried about you because you didn't even text me, warned me you were going to be later. I was so worried I became annoyed." You sigh as you see the feature of Dal Po standing up again. He didn't say a word, he tried not to look you in the eye.

You open your e/c eyes gently as you feel your jacket being wrapped around you. He kept looking down as you descide to put everything out:"I even started developing hate towards you."

With these few words his eyes moved up, locking his with yours. "I didn't hate you because you weren't there. I hated you because you broke a promise. I hated you because you didn't even let me know where you were. I hated you because you dissepeared.." You look up as you felt your lip slightly shaking. Dal Po looked at you, speechless..

You didn't even want to hear his reply, you just wanted to walk away.. so that's what you did. You passed him by and stood behind him for a slight second.

You couldn't just walk away from this even if you wanted it so badly. Your brain and heart were fighting. You took a deep breath in and out as you reached your foot out, ready to walk away before feeling arms wrapped around your waist, coming from the backside.

"Y-ya!" You spoke with slight fear crawling up your body, earning a thighter grip from the person behind you.

"It's okay to hate me.." Dal Po spoke aside your ear, having his head rested on your left shoulder. "I would have too."

On that moment something snapped inside your head and heart. The fight internally stopped as it came to a conclusion. "D-Dal Po-yaㅡ" you stutter as you feel his arms moving a little to get a better grip.

The cold wind that was touching your face, the doctors and patients passing by and an ambulance standing still aside you two. Everything looked clear. You could perceive every little detail. The biggest sense you could acknowledge was warmth. Your hate was slightly breaking down, giving warmth instead.

You gently closed your eyes as you waited for the male to let go eventually which something inside you didn't want to.. at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 53 4
"I will make sure that you will see this handsome face of mine for the first and the last time with your pretty eyes.." The killer said and gouged h...
271K 7.8K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...
1.8K 73 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...
82.1K 6.2K 31
We are all connected, even though our paths have never crossed before. "Let's play a game, shall we? I will count to 20 and you can run away from me...