The Plug's End : Last chapter

Bởi BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
The end
Family tree

4

1.4K 64 4
Bởi BabyLovee23

Nyla

"Oh really" I snap my head back so quick I almost broke it. I jump up running into his arms "baby!!!" I yelled as he catches me. He laughed rubbing my ass kissed my neck. "I missed you Z" he said putting me down.

"I missed you too, though you was coming tomorrow?" I asked as we sat on the couch. "Sup Ej " he said and he nodded . "I handled everything a little early so I came straight home to my baby" he said making me smile wide.

SeNine was literally my heart in human form. "I love you" I said poking my lips out. "I love you too" he said pecking them. "I'm still in the room" I heard Ej smack his teeth. I shake my head as we watched the movie.

Once it was over Ej went to his personal guess room.i went upstairs to my room I share with Nine. He was in the shower and I laid down on the bed getting comfortable. After a few minutes he got into the bed with me then pulled me by my waist. "Talk to me!" He said and I sigh.

"Do you miss home?" He rubbed my side. "Sometimes but then I'd think about the reason I left home, to be with you" he said making me blush but I started to feel bad.

"But I just want you to be happy"

"I'm happy where ever you at mami, why you talking like this?"

"I just been thinking how you up and left everything to be with me. I know your father said he was happy but I know he miss you, your sister miss you too" he grabbed my hand and left my chin up.

I looked in his eyes as he did the same. "Trust me my father was very happy that I was with you and my sister she's going to be find plus she's moving out here anyway " he said as I kissed his lips.

"Ok"

"Now can we forget about this whole conversation and talk about this baby thing"

I rolled my eyes. "Honestly we are stable enough for a baby right now but I don't know . With this whole Emerias still in jail plus Ethan might be on a come back thing for when I cut off his hand" I sigh.

"Don't worry about nothing we got this, plus if you want me to kill him just give me the word and I got you" I smiled then kissed him again.

"I would but Emerias might miss his cousin and I don't want to hear him cry from jail " he chuckled. "Ight he still a target though but come on just have my baby Nyla" i sweat my heart melt once he said those words.

The love of my life wants to have kids with me little old boss woman. "Fine" I said giving in as he gave me a puppy dog face. "Let's get started " he said pulling the covers over us getting on top of me. "Wait wait , Ej in the other room" I whine while laughing.

He smack his teeth. "We'll be quiet " he said making me laugh more.

¥¥¥¥

"No and that's final" I yelled.

"Come on Nyla please, let's just see where this animosity comes from" nova begged .

I was at Emerias house so Ej could get some more clothes because we're going to see my brother. I was staying over to Taron house since by the time I'll get there it would be past visitation hours. "No Nova, she said fuck me if it's fuck me you gotta stand on that so" I shrugged waiting on Ej.

He was taking forever to get dressed and pack more clothes.  "Just for a minute, she wants to talk to you " I groan loudly knowing she could hear me. "Find one minute " I said and she grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room.

I saw her sitting on the couch on her phone. Rolling my eyes not caring who saw I took a seat across from her.  She was looking at me with a mug and I gave her the same mug back. It was silent for a while til I spoke. "I don't see how she want to talk to me but not saying anything!" I fussed.

"Ugh fine Zilly I'm sorry for snapping on you back then. I shouldn't have blame you for the death of our family and Emerias going to jail and for talking down one Nine that was wrong. I was just upset because you stop talking to the family once you moved in with SeNine " I shake my head.

"Girl please, I didn't stop talking to nobody I saw Brandon everyday , Cameron calls me once a day and Taron faceine me once a week. I tried to call you but you never answered. I could understand because you got your son but I find out you could call nova and everybody else all the time" I snapped.

"Just say it Kyla you're jealous of me. Always have been your mad because you been under Emerias shadow will I was doing boss shit since 10. You want my life style so bad even the type of man I got that's why you always talk down on nine. You don't know half of the shit I been through to get to this position."

She looked away then smack her teeth. "Fuck you Nyla everybody don't want to be like you" she said back.

"But you do sweetheart " she stand up looking me up and down. "Woah now Kyla that's fighting moves for me" I said standing up to. I'll give her the same energy she giving me.

"I'm not these little ass bitches on these streets Nyla , I'll beat your ass little ass girl" I was leaning over laughing hard at her.

"Want to know what's funny , you sweetheart " I said turn around to walk away. She was not worth my time at the moment. "On my dead momma fuck you Nyla , I hate you bitch I can't believe the family loved you better then me" I stop then turn around.

"As of right now , you're no longer blood of mine good bye Kyla" I said walking to the front door as Ej jog downstairs. We got into my car and Beast pulled off. Beast was my new body guard Nine hired him for when he's not around. Crazy part was he's not for my safety it's for others just in case I do to much and end up trying some crazy things.

"What was that about?" He asked

"Just your stupid ass big cousin getting out in her lane" he laughed making me laugh to. "I don't like her, she disrespectful to you and talk down on pops " I looked at him for a second. That was news I never know she talked like that about her second favorite cousin Emerias.

"Oh"

"Zilly ah gurl been a month mane" Taron said as he open the door for me and Ej. I smiled hugging him back "I know I been busy but how's the business?" He smirked before leading us towards the guest room.

"Great on my part but you know Ethan has been lacking since someone cut off his hand" he said opening the door.

"Bitch shoulda' have my money" I shrugged putting my stuff down by Ej stuff.

"You hell"

"We should go visit him since I'm here I can collect a few days early" I said taking a seat on the bed. Ej sat on the other bed and plugged up his puone. "Fine with me, we can go after dinner" he said.

"Hmm where's Briah?"

"In the room sleep , you know she pregnant now soo" I stand up jumping . "Did you say pregnant? I didn't know this Aww I get another niece or nephew " I said doing a dance.

"Yeah and can you not tell anybody "

"Who would I tell?" He just gave me a stale face. "Bri who else ?" I smack my teeth. "We're not even talking right now" I said looking off. I heard him walk towards me and sat by me I looked over to him to see Ej right by him.

He made a face. "So when do you and bri don't speak to each other?" He asked. I sigh "she kept telling me to talk to Kyla and forgive her for so I told her to stay home til she get her mind right because she wasn't thinking clearly" he smack his teeth as Ej laughed.

"That was petty , your attitude been crazy lately auntie you sure you not pregnant that's how Momma nova acted when she was pregnant with Jada" Ej said leaning on me. I rolled my eyes pushing him off me "yes I'm sure I'm not little boy" I said. I cousins happen that fast we only started last night .

I was curious now. Maybe I do need to make an appointment to see what's up with that. "We'll see" Taron said standing up and walking out. I looked over to Ej who was smirking I mush his head back before pulling out my phone to call Nine he could be here in another hour.

¥¥¥¥

I rolled my eyes as Nine go back and forth with Ethan about this money thing. Taron took us over to his house after dinner when nine showed up. Ej stayed at the house with Briah . "Maybe if your bitch ain't cut off my hand I would be able to work faster " he snap and I laughed.

"I'm telling Emerias " I said laughing as his face drop. "I didn't mean the bitch word it slip" I said quickly . Nine walked up to him "like this" he said letting his slap slip down on his face. "Bitch" he mumbled before walking back over to me.

SeNine was already heated with Ethan for stepping out of line a few times with him. Taron on the other hand was fed up with him and his part of the business. "Mane just give her the money or I'm going to have to cut you off, every time you short I have to pay" Taron said side eyeing him.

Ethan suck his teeth before waking to his desk pulling out a key to unlock it. He pulled out five stacks and hand it to me. Beast skimmed it and nodded his head. "It straight " he said and I put the money in my mini book bag.

"Can we go I'm kind of fed up with his presence now" I whine rubbing my arms. I really wanted to go sleep but eat some fries first. He was only cutting into that time. "Ite " Taron said as we moved towards the door. I stop and look back at Ethan. "You know if you would act like the old Ethan instead of this power hungry bitch maybe you still would have the family still talking to you" I said then walked out with Nine who waited for me.

We was outside getting into Taron truck as beast was behind us. "I think I want to go on a vacation, Christmas in one month but I think we should do something with the family" I said getting comfortable in the back. Nine looked at me from the passenger and Taron sigh.

"I think that's a good idea but I'd have to get check with Briah doctor " he said .

"Good I'll send out a text through the family group chat" I said pulling out my phone.

BlancoMafiaFam🎋🖤

BabyZilly💛🏌🏾‍♀️: For Christmas we should  go on vacation to Jamaica who down?

DumbAssBran🤣🦍: bet! I need a vacation nigga been working none stop🦍

PlayaCam🥶😈: Y'all mind if I bring skme one tho

BabyZilly💛🏌🏾‍♀️:  I don't care b/c I'm bringing Nine and Deja🤷🏾‍♀️

GhostKyla👻: for one I don't like my name and I'm down just let me get jr shots🥰

HeavyweightT🏋🏽‍♂️: me & Briah be there🤞🏾

BabyZilly💛🏌🏾‍♀️:  I said family tf you comeing for🤔

DumbAssBrand🤣🦍: yo Zilly chill, a least do da shit fo da kidz

PlayaCam🥶😈: Fr Zilly our peoples would lik dat💯

BabyZilly💛🏌🏾‍♀️: fine but nobody better get on my nerves🥴🤷🏾‍♀️

LittleEm🖤🎋: word I missed the whole fam together, I'll let ma know😎

I smiled at Ej text and click my phone off. The family group chat with of Cameron , Kyla , Brandon, Emerias, Ej , Taron and me. Everybody picked each other name. Kyla had Cameron, Brandon had mine, Taron had ejs , Emerias had kylas , Cameron had Emerias and I had Taron. We was the rest of of family to have our name.

Beside me and my father I changed my last name to my mothers maiden name Bankz. I felt like he didn't deserve for me to take his last name with the way he disappointed me.

We finally made it back to Taron house after stopping to get me fries from McDonald's. I had a tasted for them at the moment. I was watching law & order eating my fries while laying on Nine chest while he scrolled on his phone. Ej was on the phone on the outside of the phone talking to some little girl.

I just shake my head and started to fall a sleep. Nine rubbing my stomach wasn't helping either.

Excuse any mistakes.

This was kind of rushed, been going through writers block the past few weeks. I even started a whole another book called OPPESSION because an idea popped in my head while trying to think of something for this book.

But I'm back and still updating every two weeks.💞

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.9K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
711 5 24
she's a Snowbunny She looks like she could be rich and stuck up looks can be deceiving
171K 3.9K 64
Life ain't easy, from beginning to end Denia always dealt with tough challenges about her weight, but this time life throws her two different things...
Makin Moves Bởi Ari😂❤️

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...