Breaking Cupid's Bow

De chinguine

Spin-off for Cupid Ran out of Arrows because some of y'all hated that Y/N end up with Jungkook instead of Tae Mais

My Heart was Already Taken
But I was smitten by your smile
I didn't let it be shaken
Thinking it was Worthwhile
Walking A Path that wasn't paved
A Rough Road I dared to Take
Giving up was never Option
For your feelings that I will never Question
There Maybe Times that I will Waver
My courage will wane but I will never
Let Destiny Dictate the Outcome
Nor Let Myself be Outdone
But if your heart gets tired
Even with All my Effort and Might
And To Destiny You Decide to Submit
I'll break Cupid's Bow
And Block His Arrow
To Take Your Heart
And never spend our lives apart
Epilogue

If you decide to break it

117 9 0
De chinguine

"Hey, I'm sorry." Taehyung told you as he sat beside you on your math class. "I didn't mean to insists, I just thought if that happens to me, I definitely wanna go home to be with my parents."

His hand intertwined with yours and you looked at his face. There was something different about him. Something you didn't expect. He wasn't mad at you, he wasn't jealous and he was really sorry.

"Sorry." He repeated with a smile.

You didn't spoke but nod at him.

"Love you." He whispered but before you can answer, the professor entered the classroom and started the class.

After the class, you went out with Lisa for the interview. She hailed a cab while you hesitantly joined her. "Why the long face?" She asked you.

"Nothing."

"Is it Tae again? Is he being too possessive of you again?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "He's a nice guy— but I swear, his jealousy is wayyy too overboard."

If it's a year ago, you would've agreed with her. "No, actually— Tae's not even jealous of Jungkook now."

"Really? Do you think he's cheating?" Lisa immediately blurted out.

You scoffed, "He doesn't even have the slightest idea when someone is hitting on him what more about cheating."

"I don't know. Maybe he gave in to— what's her name again? Your friend? Ahhh Dahyun— are they still seeing each other?" Lisa warned you about her, she said it was weird that she always talks to your boyfriend but knowing Tae, he wouldn't do anything like that.

"She's in China."

"Then what is it?"

"My father's been incarcerated." You admitted.

"Oh, shit! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I could've asked your interview to be rescheduled!" Lisa pulled you in and caress your back. "Are you sure your okay? We can still go back."

"I'm not okay— but I think I need money now more than ever. If he requires a bail I don't know how we can survive."

You were numb. Not sad. Not angry. Not even tired.

There were no emotions left.

All you wanted to do is just get by, go where the winds take you and not think about what's happening.

"I wish I could help you, but you know I'm paying for the apartment. It's a little easier for me now that Yoongi's helping me but— he wants to save for rainy days. I can't even buy new shoes now that he manages our money." Lisa pouted.

Lisa and Yoongi never told you how they met. You were surprised when just saw them kissing arduously inside the studio that one time Yoongi asked you to listen to his songs.

You only knew of how when you got to the place where Lisa was working.

Shock was an understatement to describe what.

It explained why she always have had money before and the grumpy attitude whenever you both have an early class.

— but still it didn't occurred to you that she was a stripper in a club. A club where Yoongi is bartending.

After the interview and exam, which is just a video version of where's Wally, they asked you to wait for their call.

"Want a drink? On the house. I heard from Lisa you have a problem. I won't ask about it, don't worry." His gaze was impatient. That even though he said he won't ask, he had something to say.

"Okay. Rhum Cola." You obliged. "Yoongs— Don't you get jealous? I mean with Lisa's work."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulder as he prepares your drink. "I know it's work. If you ask me if I like it, of course I don't. I do worry about her— that maybe some clients do something— but we need this so— here." He puts your drink on the bar while he cleans some glasses.

"Thanks."

"Listen, uhmm Y/N." Yoongi made a hissing sound that he usually does whenever he's thinking. "I hope you do understand where Tae is coming from."

Your brows furrowed, it never did occur to you that Tae is airing your dirty laundry to his friends.

"After what happened to him, you can't helped feeling that— I know I've been there."

"What are you talking about?" You weren't able to follow what he's saying.

"Tae doesn't talk much about it. Not like he used to, but Hobi and I know that you're the only one who could make sulk. You know what happened about Seulgi— I know I'm not supposed to say this but give him some slack— try to understand him."

"Why? Does Tae still loves Seulgi? I— what are you even talking about I don't really understand—"

"Fuck! Nevermind." He said.

"Yoongi— tell me! What's with Seulgi and Tae?!" The bouncer near the door eyed you both. You were lucky there were no clients because for sure, you'll be dragged out with the looks the bouncer is giving you. "Tell me."

"I thought you fought again, Hobi told me Tae skipped dinner and said no when Seojoon called him to play some games. I thought he got jealous and you got mad." Yoongi began to look nervous. "Just forget it Y/N."

"No, I wanna know, what about Seulgi." You demanded.

"It's about the reason why they broke up— three years ago—" Yoongi sighed. "Taehyung caught them both in the act in the dorm— you know— ducking with an F."

"Both who?"

"Jungkook— and Seulgi." Yoongi's words seems to rang on your ears. Everything seems too much to handle. Why Taehyung kept this away from you is just beyond your belief.

"You said you know what it feels like— why?"

"Well, I kinda beat up your childhood friend when I discovered he fucked Irene while he was dating someone else." Yoongi bites his lip. "Sorry— Don't be mad at Tae."

Too late.

It was the tipping point of what you can handle. You weren't able to take being lied to.

You only conclude at one explanation. He couldn't trust you with a simple fact, he immediately thought you wouldn't understand.

Against your better judgement, you came knocking at their dorm room door. Taehyung was putting his shirt on when he answered the door.

"Can we talk?" You said almost gnashing your teeth.

"Can we do it outside?" Taehyung looks back behind him. "Hyung is already sleeping."

Without even waiting for him, you march to the hallway not even thinking if someone might see you. He follows you silently as you reach the bench outside the building.

"Should I get you a jacket? It's quite cold here—" There was it again. You feel vexed just hearing his concerned voice.

"Why didn't you told me about Jungkook and Seulgi?"

"Wait— what?" The confusion on Taehyung's face was apparent.

"Just tell me the truth!" You demanded.

"You didn't asked so—"

"Don't give me that bullshit of a reason! Why? Don't you think I wouldn't understand? Or is it your baseless jealousy again that I will side with Jungkook about the issue so you didn't bother to even say something about it?!" You didn't know where the anger was coming from but it was overflowing inside you.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was important. It has nothing to do with us." His voice was low almost a whisper. It doesn't take a genius to know however that he was beginning to lose patience.

"IT DID! I suffered because of it! Those things you accused me of! The things you made me guilty about! You almost hurt me physically, too!" He was clearly hurt and it felt good. He lightly bowed his head swallowing and unable to looked at you, it was all you need to have more confidence to continue.

"It's just so unfair! I never was jealous of you! I never confronted you. Did I say something whenever Seulgi visited your dorm? When she looks at you with puppy eyes? And oh! Don't get me started with Dahyun— because I knew for a fact she was all over you before she left for China!"

"Since you bottled it up— you expect me to do it, too? Is that what you're saying? That I'm needy because I need to tell you that your bunny is overstepping his boundaries even when I'm there? Tell me Y/N, Did I ever tickle Seulgi or Dahyun in front of you? Did I fucking embrace them before you when I received the worse fucking call of my life?!" It was laced with anger now— but as quickly as it came, it quickly disappears. "—If you just came here to fight about that— Shit— I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I have no reason— I'm sorry."

Taehyung begins to cry as you felt fire in your gut. The kind the burns inside to engulf all the anger inside you and then dissipate to leave ashes. The reason for all your madness was now blown away. "I already told Seulgi to not visit me anymore. She hasn't come back since. I'll tell Dahyun as well."

"It's not because of that." Suddenly, when all the flames died down, you yourself forgot what made you mad in the first place.

"Then tell me? I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. I wanna change for you." He was still sobbing while begging you.

"I need time to think."

"Y/N—" It was almost a howl as he kneels in front of you. "I'm really sorry for all the things I did. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to be mad at Jungkook— I knew you care about him and don't leave me—"

"I'm not—" You pulled him up your heart breaking with his crying face. "I just need time to think, okay? I'm sorry for even coming here— Just give me time."

"You still love me, right?" His chin was still shaking while waiting for your answer.

"Of course."

Finally, Taehyung smiled and hugged you. All those knifes of guilt pointing at you now stabbed you repeatedly and he says sorry and declare his love multiple times.

It took even more time for you to convince him not to see you home. You drifted until you reach the apartment, not knowing how you get there.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook asks. "You look like a mess."

"What really happened when you went home with your face banged up?" There was no anger this time, you were really curious and maybe barked at the wrong tree by confronting Taehyung.

"What?" Jungkook eyes reflect fear but he acted on it by deflection.

"When Aunty was here? When you have ruptured lips? When you and Tae decided to lie to us and tell us that you and Jimin fought? What really happened?"

"Yoongi beat me up." He said and heads up to his room.

"Why?"

"I fucked his girlfriend and she thought she was pregnant so she told Yoongi, who was happy thinking he knocked her up, that he might not be the father." Jungkook looked at me. "She's not pregnant though—"

"Did you asked Tae not to tell me?"

"Y-yes." He was hesitant. "Okay, no— he just went along with it probably because he doesn't want you to worry— beside— he's friends with him, right? I guess Hyung doesn't want you being all weird with Yoongi."

Words left you. Even your emotions. What you were left now is an empty shell that you have nothing to use for.

"Is the interrogation over now officer? Is it okay if I go to sleep?" Jungkook said.

"Yuh." You told Jungkook while calling Taehyung.

"Babe? Are you home now?" He asked.

"Yup. I'm sorry about awhile ago— I shouldn't have come there."

"No, it's my fault. I should've told you about that. But it's good you called, I was thinking— about tomorrow—"

"Actually, Tae— I'm too exhausted right now after everything— is it okay if we don't meet tomorrow?"

"— but tomorrow—"

"Please, Tae. I'm also gonna turn off my phone— I don't want to be tempted to call my mom and worry her even more."

"O-Okay. I love you."

"I love you, too." It wasn't a lie. You know you still love him.

But somehow, those words felt heavier to say than before.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.9K 1.6K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...
16.9K 563 59
Jungkook rejected his mates and they did as well, both parties were convinced that they will be fine without each other, well that was the case until...
482 59 18
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)
426K 22.2K 67
When Kim Taehyung, a young Omega, run away from his pack to live in Seoul, he didn't expect to get knocked up during a one night stand and get pregna...