Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

fifteen

12.6K 603 58
By phatblackhottie

*10 comments for a update*
*nto edited*

Indya King
5:56 am
Friday, May 24

Today was the day I'm finally going to LA. It's early as fuck but somehow I'm still in a good mood.

My last couple days in Miami was cute. I had my last shift at the club last night which was fun. Everybody was there and I got tips out the ass. Depending on what this Fashion Nova check looks like will determine if I continue working there or not. I've discussed the pay through emails but I need to see it in my bank account to really see how it's hitting. It's not like I hate working there so I wouldn't have a problem being there just for some extra money.

Currently I was at the airport with my mom on live while we waited at the gate. Surprisingly it was a good 200 people in my live.

"I'm surprised y'all up. Hey guys." I said reading the comments

where you going ? 👀

"It's the surprise I've been telling y'all about."

please vlog your trip!

"I didn't even think of that, I will though."

it's givinggggg baecation vibes🥰

"No ma'am, my momma here though. Ma say hi." I said turning the phone to her.

"Hey! Who is that?" She asked turning to me.

"It's Instagram live." I said laughing before getting off live.

"So what's the plan while we out here?" My mom asked.

"So today we land at about 12 pm so we can just chill in the hotel and get some food. Tomorrow we're going to the Fashion Nova headquarters to talk to the team, sign a contract, and film some videos for their Instagram page. Tomorrow night is also the launch party. The rest of our time I have no idea honestly." I explained to her

"I'm finna be knocked out on this plane girl. It's too early." My mom said.

"Me too, I was really up all night packing." I told her.

"Nobody told yo ass to procrastinate. That's on you. Ou my husband calling me hold on." She said getting happy.

I just rolled my eyes. They in love asses get on my nerves.

Breezy
have fun on your trip
read 6:07 am

i will , stay safe
read 6:09 am

We haven't said much to each other after that night and I don't know when I will even see him again honestly. We didn't even talk about the whole 'I love you' thing. I don't know if he meant that or what but I don't say 'I love you' to just anybody so I meant what I said.

At the end of the day even with love and all that good shit I'm not finna wait around for anybody regardless of the circumstances. I will be having a good single time in LA.

"Flight 802 to Los Angelas will begin boarding now. Starting with first class." Both me and my mother heard. We shortly stood up to be boarded.

Fashion Nova paid for my flight and everything in first class so I got my mom a seat in first class. Mind you neither of us has ever been in first class so this will definitely be an experience.

"They better have some champagne on this flight. I wanna get a lil tipsy." My mom said doing a lil dance.

"The ghetto." I dragged out shaking my head. I really can't take her nowhere.

"If I'm ghetto the what are you?" She asked.

"Very much boujie babes." I said flipping my imagination cause my wig is most definitely in my suitcase.

"Girl please." She said right before we got onto our flight.

***
6:45 pm

I literally just woke up from my nap after that flight but we were finally in LA and in our hotel which was nice.

My mom wanted her own room cause she said 'She's too old' to be sharing a room with her 'grown ass' child. So her room is a couple doors down from mine. This hotel is very cute and has a good amount of space in each room so it was a good pick for the both of us.

We landed at like 12:30 something and once we got to our rooms we both crashed.

I picked up my phone calling my mom to see if she was awake.

"Hello."

"Ma you wanna go get some food now?" I asked her.

"Yes let me get myself together first." I agreed before hanging up.

I got out of the bed charging my camera so I can start vlogging for my channel and to get in the shower and everything.

Jahir Brown
7:45 pm

"Yo, wassup with all the sad shit? Tighten up bruh." Amir asked from the back seat.

"His ass look stessed the fuck out, like he wanna smoke 20 jacks." Terrance clown ass said.

He was released from the hospital yesterday but he doing physical therapy every week.

"Bitch stop playing with me." I said sparking my jay.

"You really look sad as fuck. We gotta go out or something, shit really boring right now." Terrance said.

This beefing shit getting old shooting and getting shot at everyday. I'm with all the fuck shit but niggas tired. I just need to kill Jay and get it over with but his ass always hiding.

"I'm not being funny or nothing but I think yo ass need to stay in the house as much as you can before you back in that ugly ass hospital gown." Amir said. I laughed while Terrance shook his head.

"You just dumb bruh. The block still hot and you wanna go out? Stupid." I said shaking my head.

"Think about it. You wanna get this shit done quick we gotta feed into they shit. Let's plan some shit like get Prince to let you promote the club for one night and post that shit them niggas will be right there fast." Terrance said.

I turned around giving Amir a look and he put on his airpods.

"That's not gon do shit. I don't care about these random niggas I'm tryna get to Jay, we gotta find a way to get to him." I told him.

"Or find a way for him to get to us." Terrance said.

"I know I'm not supposed to be listening but I know what y'all could do." Mir said.

"No, I don't want you to have shit to do with this." I told him.

"I still won't have nothing to do with it I'm just giving a suggestion. You wanna get back with Indya right." He said making me smack my lips. I know this nigga didn't..

"What is it." I said sighing.

"You can basically do what Terrance said. Have some niggas outside and inside. They gon try to shoot at y'all inside the club but when they dip out have the niggas that's outside follow them cause they probably gotta go back to Jay to let him know what went down. Once that person gets the location y'all pull up and do y'all thing." Amir explained.

"That's actually a cool lil plan." I said nodding.

"Let me find out Mir a real street nigga." Terrance said dapping him up.

"Fuck outta here. This whole conversation needs to be erased out yo brain somehow cause I don't want you involved." I said.

"Who died and made you my dad nigga?"  He asked rhetorically.

"That nigga ain't been seen in a week so I guess that's who." I mugged him.

My pops really just disappeared and nobody seen his ass. I knew it was some weird shit going on with him but he never been the type of nigga to run so I was confused no cap.

"You can really step out the car and see me." Mir said taking his seatbelt off.

"Y'all ass need therapy." Terrance said shaking his head as I got out the car to whoop this nigga ass.

~

Heyy

I finally updated and this shit was trash but it's gonna get better I promise.

Favorite chips?

Should my girl Dior get a boo in LA?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 4 22
A group of friends from South Heights come together and in the midst they find love, money, and danger in the drug game. Will they remain loyal or tu...
2.6K 98 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
63.5K 3.6K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.