YOU

By TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

7

1.9K 64 37
By TxJbabess

Tichina, Janet, and I where at this event and I was beginning to get restless, so was Ms. Jackson. Tichina was the only one finding this mess amusing.

I got up getting a drink and standing out on the pateo looking up at the stars.

"Whats a beautiful woman like you standing out here alone looking like that on this chilly night?"

"Minding my business."

"Mhh feisty."

"You Damn right."

"Come with me." She pulled my hand, leaving the building and going back to her car.

"Is my shit that good?"she bit her lip as she closed her back door slowly laying beside me

"Best I ever had." She slid her hand up my dress

"Hmm if it's that good I should've keep it to myself."

"Nah I thinks it only right that I've gotten a taste."

"You do?"

"Yes, don't you?"

"Ion know I think I need a better demonstration." She slowly inserted her fingers into me.

"Is this good enough?"

"Hmm give or take." She pulled me into her kissing me as she sped up.

"Maybe if you come home with me tonight I can show you all you need to be shown."

"Mhh maybe I—." Tichina knocked at the window.I sat up rolling it down...

"Listen Tichina you gone stand yo ass out that door waiting til we finish. Every freaking time you find a way to pop up right when shit getting good. So right now just Stand yo ass out there and act like you don't hear a damn thing, got it?" I wasn't playing with her either cause she be on que when Janet and get near each other this way. It was like she was a fly on the fucking wall, shit did not make any sense.

"I got it damn, rude heffa."

"Girl stand yo ass out there." I rolled the window back up.

"Alright unlock the door so she can get in and I can take her home." My head snapped in her direction.

" you can't be serious right now?"

"Once I take her home we can go to your place grab some clothes and you could stay the night with me. I mean we do have this week off, one night with me won't hurt. Will it?"

"You right, but you could've finished before deciding."

"I'll make it up to you I promise."

"You better Janet."

"I will."

"Finally y'all asses let me in."

"Tichina just hush, you the reason we had to stop and yes I'm upset cause it was getting good."

"Is that how you feel."

"Yes, you gotta stop popping up you ain't Jesus." Janet ended up laughing.

"I wouldn't have to pop up if you two would keep your hands off each other."

"Point taking but if you learned how to knock you wouldn't have to pop in just stand ya ass outside till we done."

"Fine Fine, mean ass."

"Keep on Tichina ima push yo raggedy ass out this damn truck."

"Janet, I know she ain't call me raggedy I just know that ain't what I heard."

"No Tichina."

"Yes Tichina that's what I said."

"See Toni now we gotta fight you done called me raggedy."

"Calm ya tits back there I know ya ex mans said the same."

"Cause Toni chill out." Janet started laughing again

"Toni I got sumn for your head ass."

"My head ass Hmm Janet did say it was good."

"Cus byeee, you one person I can't win with." Tichina started laughing with the rest of us.

"Glad you know."
•••••••••

"Take this off for me." Toni came over to unzip it slowly. She kissed the top of my breast pulling it off.

She kissed down my stomach coming back up. I held on to her as gripping it, her ass was unnecessarily fat.

"Stop."

"Who you telling to stop." I smacked her ass hard.

"Ow!" I hit her again

"Remember im in control." I got her again as she bit her lip. I turned her around unzipping her dress. Her body and her body alone was something else. I slid down her panties, turning her around so her back faced me. I bent her over on the dresser, rubbing her ass pulling back and smacked it again.

"Ahh!" Pulling her hair I hit her again.

"Fuck!" I hit her til she red on both sides. I spread her legs seeing her wetness drip down her thigh.

"Somebody liked it."

"Mhh."

"Ever heard of robe burn?"

"I think so."

"You scared of it?"

"No it's just a piece of rope."

"Hmm, hand me your wrist." I pulled my rope from my dresser tying her wrist walking her back to the bed.

"On your knees." I tied her ankles together positioning her the way I want her to be.

"Lastly this for your smart ass mouth." I place tape over it so she wouldn't be able to speak.

"Now for the fun part." I gathered all the toys I was gonna use on her placing them beside me. I stuck my fingers jerking them in her while rubbing her clit. Toni shit stayed wet that what kept me going at it.

"Mhhh." Her moans were muffled as I continued. I let my tongue go from her asshole to her clit sucking and pulling it between my teeth. I ate her out nosily, I lapped against her. Allowing all her juices to fall into my mouth, moaning at the taste I continued.

"Mhhh!" She was my hostage for tonight and I was going to take her by all means.

"Fat ma so wet for me." I took two fingers rubbing her clit. Her back arched as she started leaking out.

"MHHH!" 

"That's it babygirl, do it for me." She continued to squirt as I dipped my fingers back in and sucking on her clit.

"Mhh now she's ready for me." I backed off her going to get my strap with the vibrator on it. I put on pushing it in her roughly turning the vibrator on.

"MHH!"

"It looks so good from here." I opened her up more making sure I got in there.

"There's so much I've been holding back from you. I can't help but to give my all to you when it comes to nights like this. Toni your body is incredible and I can't let a chance like this slip passed." I reached under her massaging her breast earning a groan from her. I leaned down kissing her neck then the center of her back.

I held on to her wrist and started pounding into her .

"UHH!" I took the tape off so I could hear her moans, groans, and screams.

I went deeper seeing her creams covering the strap.

"Janet please!"

"Nah It's not Janet anymore, call me strawberry....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.5K 43
"Extra Credit" sequel
29.9K 1.1K 29
Just read it 🙏🙏.
4.2K 269 12
it's gonna be a good one ♡
93.6K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET