Story Ideas [Michael Jackson]

By MemorableMichael

A collection of story ideas in either excerpt form or summary form that I don't plan on expanding on (mainly... More

Diseased
Plain Sight
The Psychic
The Color of Sound
We're Not Going to Disneyland
Blue Gangster/Cult Life
Late Night Train to Jackson St
Targeted
They Call Me Mrs. Jackson
The House on Jackson Street
YOU
The Empath
Will You Be My Friend?
Parallel
Remember the Time
The Sparkly Glove
Help Me
Mother
Who Is It/She Thinks It's Because I'm Lonely

Fan Mail

128 5 6
By MemorableMichael

Title is basic bc idk what to call this. I see this as more of an imagine or a short story unless someone can somehow stretch this out to an entire story lol.

Update: I've started reading 'Dear Michael'; it was uploaded before this and I didn't know about it when I had this idea. Oops. Check it out!

A fan gets the opportunity to send Michael some fan mail. They choose to do it in the form of a story. When the envelope only allows portions of the story to go at a time, the fan is forced to break it up into parts. One day when they take a long while in sending the next part, they get (either a visit from MJ or a letter back) when they thought he wasn't even really reading their story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...