Cheater (on hold)

By jazminbrinlee

You and your boyfriend Taehyung has a good relationship you two were the cutest couple but lately Taehyung ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

162 5 1
By jazminbrinlee

"Jimin!" you called out to your childhood friend that was sitting on a bench waiting for you. "Hey there little diamond," the little nickname he gave you caused a smile to form on your face. You had that nickname since you guys were little, he said the reason why he calls you his diamond was only because no one could outshine your Beauty.

"Hey there shortie," you ran up to him, giving him a hug after a long time not seeing each other. It felt good to be in his arms after everything that happened only a few moments before. "Why do I get the mean nickname?" he pouts cutely, melting your heart with his face.

"Well.." you put your finger on your chin to act like you were thinking. "Because you are short," you let a small giggle leave your lips. "Oh really? I'm 5'8' and what? Aren't you 4'5'?" he laughed at you. "Actually I am 4'11' and 1/2," you turned away from him with a pout on your face and your arms crossed as if you were mad at him.

"Aw come on my little diamond, don't be mad at me," he tried to get your attention but you took that time to look back at him, making you spend some minutes scanning what he was wearing. A black leather jacket with a yellow flannel and white shirt underneath it all. He had a hat on top of his head to make his blond hair frame his perfect face but also a pair of sunglasses to hide his perfectly shaped brown eyes.

"Come in little diamond, please don't be mad at me, you know I can't handle it when you do this," he wrapped his arms around your waist and put his chin on your right shoulder. You blushed at the feeling of his hard chest against your back and the way you felt so safe in his arms

"Ok fine, I forgive you shortie," you turned around but then realized this action was a big mistake. You found yourself tight close to him, your face at only a few inches away from his gorgeous. You were so against each other that your noses were touching "Jimin?" you said in a quiet voice.

You glanced up at his eyes, to come across them flicking back and forth between your own ones and lips. "A-Asha can I-"

"Hey Jimin," before he could even finish his question someone's voice cut him off. The voice sounded like it was coming from behind Jimin so you tried to look at the person who called your best friend.

Jimin stopped you from looking at the person. "Jimin who is it?" you attempted to get out of the man's grip but this kept on tightening around you. He heaved a sigh and let you go, to turn to the person who pronounced his name.

"What's up Jungkook?" he revealed the name of the man. He was wearing a white shirt and a beanie with gray sweatpants and timberlands. "Asha, this is Jungkook," he greeted you both to one another. "Jungkook, this is Asha my best friend."

The man named Jungkook reached out to shake your hand, so you gladly excepted it. "Nice to meet you Jungkook," you smiled with a shy voice surprising yourself. "Nice to meet you too. Geez Jimin, how come you never told me that you had a cute best friend?" he lifted your hand up to bring it to his face but without you expecting it, planted a kiss on the back it. Your face heated up with embarrassment.

"Dude, she has a boyfriend and they are engaged," he takes your hand away from Jungkook's one. "Oh...he's a lucky man," you gave him a soft smile thinking back to this morning.

"Hey, little diamond are you ok?" his voice turned sweeter and caring, you gazed up to make eye contact with him. "Yeah Jimin, I'm fine," you said to him with a reassuring smile. "Ok, so what are going to do?" Jungkook asked as he quickly changed the topic.

"We?" you repeated, feeling confused. "Oh Asha, I forget to tell you. Jungkook was lonely at his house and he wanted to come along so since I didn't want him to be all alone I told him to join us. I'm sorry," he puts his head down in shame.

However, you shake your head with no hint of disappointment or bother. "It's fine Jimin, today is going to be a good day," you grabbed his hand and pulled on it to lead him towards the mall.

"Wow Asha slow down please you're going to hurt someone," he tried to reduce your pace but you rolled your eyes. "Fine..." you stopped. "Ok, now that we are all here, where should we go?" the smaller man asked, making your eyes light up at the sound of it. "The mall" you wrap your arm around Jimin's strong muscular arm.

You don't know how long it's been since the last time you went shopping. Taehyung hasn't been going out with you anymore so you don't go unless you're with Jimin. "Please," you gave him the puppy dog eyes, feeling eager to finally have a good time with someone and relax. "Ok fine..." he stops to glance at Jungkook. "Is that ok with you?"

Jungkook looked at you with his incredible big eyes. "Anything that can make me see that pretty smile," he winked at you, making you giggle quietly without even knowing why.

You take a peek at Jimin but see him glaring at his friend with his jaw clenched. "Ok uhm..." you don't let a single second pass that Jimin could use to start a fight. "Let's go to the mall." you tugged on his arm him to head to the mall after several attempts, finally entering it but putting yourself in the crowd of people.

You couldn't help but gape in amazement. 'So many stores' you thought but glanced back at the guys that have been quiet. "So...what stores do you guys what to go in?"

They both laid their brown eyes on you. "My little diamond, this is your time to do stuff. I know that the wedding is coming up so I know you haven't got out very much but-"

"Wait," you interrupted him in a single second. Your eyebrow frowning and your heart skipping a beat. "What did you say?"

"It's your turn to go out?" he asked with confusion. "No, before that."

"The wedding?" he repeated. Your heart stopped at the words he said. "Jimin who told you that?" you asked with your blood burning your veins with shock.

"Oh um...Tae...I was not supposed to know I'm sorry but he was acting like something was up and...I'm so sorry Asha, I didn't mean to pry it out of him I just-"

"Jimin, it's fine," you cut him off again, to give him a fake smile when in reality, you were freaking out. 'When were I and Taehyung supposed to get married and how come you never knew?!' your mind blew up with two many questions traveling through it.

You were unable to calm down internally when you felt someone touch your arm. "Asha are you ok?"

You peeked at the man to see Jungkook gazing at you with a worried look on his face. You nodded your head no matter the lie you were giving. "Yeah, I'm fine...Thank you for asking. How about...we go in that store?" you moved your arm up to point at one of them briefly, going in the of that random store with Jungkook following behind.

•••

7:30 pm.

"Oh...we shopped for a long time," you covered your mouth as a yawn left you while taking your phone, to check it. A hand stopped you before you could do something. "No phones allowed on this trip."

You roll your eyes. "Jimin, I need to see if Taehyung texted me," you tried once again to get your phone out but this time Jimin grabbed it and put it in his back pocket.

"Jimin," you looked at him with disbelief on your face. "I said no phones and I meant it. You too Jungkook," he uttered, not sparing a glance at the man who had his phone and was swiping through some stuff. He quickly put it in his pocket to keep it with him. "Now what else are we going to do?" Jimin asked but you start to worry about the consequences for when you get home.

"Jimin how about we do this another time? I have to get back home," you suggested, forcing yourself to get home before Taehyung, but Jimin was not letting go of you. "Come on my little diamond, get a break, you have been working a lot.

You knew that this would get you in trouble but you also knew that you haven't had time for you, so why not?

"Fine, I'm coming. Where are we going anyway?" you put your hand on your hip, sending him a hurry-up look. "Ok so I have seen a bar a few blocks blown the road, we can do that, it opens in thirty minutes," Jungkook was the first to answer. "Sure I need a few drinks after everything that happened," they turn to you. "Asha?" Jimin asked for your opinion, leaning in to get it. You let out a sigh. "Alright...I go," you agreed, getting yourself into something bad.

30 minutes later...

"Jimin are you sure this is a good idea?" you asked, getting kinda nervous about this. "Yes Asha, just relax and have fun," when he gets done with his sentence, the doors open to reveal a really big room with a bar with a bartender on the other side, a dance floor and DJ controlling the music and flashing lights. "Wow," you heard Jimin let out a chuckle. "It's been a long time since you have been to a bar or club."

You nodded. "Well in this case..." Jungkook grabbed your hand to catch you off guard and pulled you away from your best friend. He led you to the bartender that was waiting patiently behind the bar. "Can we get two shots please?" the bartender acquiesced and walked away to get the drinks. "What the heck Jungkook? You can't just walk away without me," Jimin pointed a finger at him. "I don't trust you with her yet."

You gazed at the two men who are having a stare-off with each other. This went on for a few minutes but avert their eyes from each other once the bartender brought over the drinks.

Jungkook was the first to take his glass. "To a happy night," he said, raising his drink up. "To a happy night," you repeat the same, bringing your cup up to his.

•••

You didn't know what time it was all you knew was that you need a ride home but you couldn't find Jungkook or Jimin.

You knew you were tipsy because you had a few drinks but you didn't care, you just wanted a nice warm bed on which you could just crash right now. When you were about to give up looking, you felt someone wrap his arms around you.

You whirled around in a stare but saw your best friend. "Jimin what-"

"Asha," he cut you off before you could say anything. "I know you are not going to remember this but I want to get it off my chest...I know that you and I have been friends for a long time now and I know that this is going to mean nothing to you but...when we were little, you being my best friend was the best thing that has ever happened to me. If I never met you I don't know what I would be doing right now and I don't want to think about it...Asha what I am trying to say is-" your lips ended his speech. You joined your lips, having no idea what came over you, you just wanted to kiss those lips that were talking away like crazy but the thing got even better once he started to kiss you back.

The kiss was deepening, your lips playing with each other sensually as the alcohol running through your veins were taking control of your body. Your breathing was turning heavy but he worked his way down to your neck, his hands cupping your hips while his plump lips were leaving kisses on your hot skin. You could feel something that you missed a lot, the scorching blood rushing through your veins motor swiftly, your heart pounding hard as your hands were shaking from exciting. You knew you were aroused by his touch and teasing kisses on your sweet spot but you weren't feeling guilty or bad for it.

When he pulled apart, the stinging area on your skin you could sense was covered by a bruise, a hickey caused by your best friend who couldn't control his urges after founding himself being turned on. "A—Asha...I'm so sorry I-" that was the last thing you heard before everything went black.

•••

9 pm.

You woke up in the back seat of a car, your head throbbing in pain, you brought your hand up to stop the pain. When you looked around to check where you were, you saw that Jimin was driving and Jungkook was passed out on the passenger seat. When you peeked outside, you noticed that you were pulling up in the driveway of your shared house with your so-called boyfriend. In short seconds, Jimin got out of the car to open the door and help you get out but without ever saying a word to you, except for the only "Bye Asha have a good night" that he let out in a monotone. That's not like him at all but you just said goodbye as well to not be bothering, then gave him a hug before opening the door.

The lights were off, you sighed in relief since that meant Taehyung wasn't home yet. You were dead wrong for thinking so.

You were still feeling dizzy and clueless when you felt your back get slammed against a wall. The lights switched on and that's when you saw Taehyung reaping you in between his arms with your back pressed against the hard flat surface. No more what was happening to you, that wasn't scaring you as much as the tone he used when he spoke those four words. Those ones were enough to make your blood run cool. "Where were you, Asha?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 57.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
214K 11K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...