B R E A T H E

By Ew_An_Oikawa_Kinnie

Everything was fine. Until.. It wasn't. (They moved into the dorms at the beginning of the school year) (Trig... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-

-17-

5.9K 217 103
By Ew_An_Oikawa_Kinnie

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Three Months later

I huffed and wrote in my 'journal', something my new therapist said could be good for me, about what had happened these past few months, about who my dad was, how I felt about it, my mom and her suicide, and about Shinsou, Kacchan, and Todoroki. I wrote about what recently happened to. 

Flashback

"I'm really sorry Midoriya and I really hope you could forgive me for ignoring and saying really hurtful things to you, and I'm just REALLY sorry." Kaminari stood shyly infront of me and Todoroki. I was extremely happy and I practically crushed Kaminari when I hugged him. I didn't even realize I was crying until Kaminari mentioned that I was ruining his uniform.

"S-sorry i'm just SO happy." I sniffled and returned to Todoroki's side, where he posessively wrapped his arm around my waist.

End Flashback

I blushed thinking about Todoroki we recently started dating and it made my life a lot less gloomy, it wasn't as gloomy as before I had Shinsou and Bakugou but it felt so much more, I don't know, complete? That probably sounds really cheesy but it's true. I stretched out my hands and leaned back against my chair. Someone knocked on the door and I jumped, making me fall over. I groaned.

"Comee inn!" I shouted while I rolled off my chair and just laid on the floor while whoever was at the door opened it and walked in.

"..Izuku what are you doing?" I looked up and saw Shouto looking at me confused. I huffed and went back to my original position on the floor.

"This is your fault, you scared me and I fell backwards." I mumbled. I heard him snort and I ignored him.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a double date with Shinsou and Bakugou but it seems like your busy sooo.." Shouto teased me as he literally picked me off the floor like a doll. 

"Mmm finee but only because I know how hard it is to bribe Kacchan and Shinsou must've given up his freedom." I stood up on my own and looked through my closet for a jacket or hoodie to wear.

I finally picked a random black hoodie and we left my dorm for the date.

~

This is itt, I might add some extra chapters but this is how it ends, I wanted to give it like a free ending so you can imagine what happens on the date or in the future.

I might do little oneshots but ye. Since I finished this my next focus will be my Bakukami book 'Pikachu' and then my Shindeku book 'Turned'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.7K 60
This story is a cringy disaster, read if you dare WARNING MAY BE TRIGGERING CUTTING LOTS OF FUCKING GOREY SHIT DOESN'T FOLLOW THE PLOT OF THE ACTU...
15.5K 229 12
This is my first time writing a story so here we are. Hinata transfer to another school in Tokyo because some incidents happen to him at Karasuno. t...
38K 1.8K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
184K 6.3K 14
COMPLETE!!! Bakugou knows nobody likes him. He knows they are all lying when they say they do. He knows they could not care less. He knows he is wort...