Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

324 4 3
By JCNerdz

Jessie woke up feeling sluggish. She felt lonely and wondered off to Eman's room. As she opened the door, she heard giggling, but it didn't stop her footsteps as she pushed against his door. She squinted her eyes against the light that came from the room and... 

It was Emman. With Tiffany. 

"YOU LIAR! You promised! I thought I could trust you!" Jessie cried out.

"Jessie... Jessie JESSIE!" Jessie's eyes snapped awake She breathed in and out, looking around her. She had walked into Emans room... Where was Tiffany? She saw Eman in front of her, sitting up in bed.

"I don't get it..." Jessie mumbled, bewildered. It had all been so real... Was she sleepwalking?

"Jessie, why were you screaming? In my room?" Eman got up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Jessie realised Eman was shirtless, and blushed. 

"I... I don't know. I got up and came here, and then I heard you and Tiffany..." At this point, Jessie was too confused and embarrased to say anymore. She sat down next to Eman, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Tiffany? Tiffany's not here, I can assure you." Eman gestured out the window. John's shack window was lit up, showing John and Tiffany's silouhettes doing some... disturbing things. Jessie shuddered. "See? Jessie, is something wrong? Because I don't think you've slept walked yet. Is it stress? Is something bothering you?" Eman asked gently.

"No no, I'm alright." Jessie mumbled, awkwardly getting up to walk to her room. Jessie felt so embarrased. She hated how overly jealous she was getting. "Well...Sorry. I'll see you after." Jessie glancd at Eman's clock, realizing it was 3 in the morning. She smiled and quickly walked off to her room. She lay there for the rest of the night unable to sleep.

*******************************

"Wakey wakey Sofia..." Sofia flinched as something tickled her ear.

"...Len?" 

"Nope, it's John." Sofia's head shot up. her eyes were still blurry from sleep and she saw a twin in front of her.

"John! Get out!" She heard him crack up laughing.

"Calm down. Is it that hard for you to mistake your captor for another man? I'm quite offended." Len asked teasing her.

"No, I'm disorientated."

"Well get your disoriented butt out of bed. I'm nearly done with breakfast." Len said smacking her with his wooden spoon.

"Ouch Len, that hurts!" Sofia's lips twitched as she tried to hold back her smile.

Len smacked her again, and Sofia got up laughing as Lenny chased her to the kitchen.

"Heres food. Now hurry up!" Len said, leaving the room to get dressed. Sofia looked down at the eggs he had made and smiled to herself. It was so sweet of him to cook for her. She sat down and ate. Len came in just as she was cleaning up.

"Looks like someone enjoyed my eggs." He smiled at the empty plate. "Ok, now lets go to the house."

"Wait, why are we going to the house?" Sofia asked.

"Because I don't wanna spend the whole day with just you." Len scoffed as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Ohh, thanks for explaining." Sofia replied sarcastically.

"No problem." He smirked, dragging her to the house. He honestly didn't have a problem spending a day with his captive. He just knew how awkward she got. And he didn't want it to become awkward between them and have them alone in the pyramid, so off to the house it is. 

They went through the door to the house and saw a tired Jessie, an annoyed and concerned Eman, Holly and Paulie eating breakfast and John and Tiffany being... well, John and tiffany.

 "Hey guys, Sofia you hungry?" Paulie asked holding up the cereal box. 

"Nope, Lenny was my chef today." Sofia replied and Paulie John and Eman all looked up snickering.

"Lenny cooking? For anyone but himself? That's a first." John said smirking.

Lenny growled rolling his eyes. "I fried her an egg, big deal." He turned from the others.

"Wait... Why can you guys eat normal food... but you still have to like, eat blood and people and stuff." Tiffany asked, twirling her hair.

"Because we like to eat normal food because it still tastes the same and we do get hungry... but it doesn't help us survive. Our bodies need different food to humans to survive." Eman said, licking his fangs at her, making Tiffany gasp and squeal into John's shirt.

"Soooo, what are we all doing today?" Lenny asked.

"Eh, I don't know... Me and Holly were gonna.." Holly elbowed Paulie in the stomach, hard, making Paulie gasp and bend over. "Do nothing... Lets go..." Paulie finished sounding winded. Paulie put his empty bowl in the sink and headed up stairs with Holly, rubbing his stomach. They were whisper arguing together up the stairs.

"Okayyy, thats a bit weird..." John said getting up.

"Yeah... The'yre just bonding though." Jessie said, waving it off. 

"Well, I was gonna show her something the kids used to do for fun back in Orange." Eman turned to Jessie and winked at her. Jessie gulped visibly.

"Well,Tiffany was going to try on all her clothes, and give what doesn't fit to the girls." John said, hugging Tiffany. "You're so generous." Tiffany smiled in agreement, as if she were doing them the biggest favour.

"Yes, because we're in desperate need of Tiffany's hand me downs." Jessie muttered. Tiffany loomed over all the girls. She was half an inch taller than John without heels, and when she wore heels - which was all the time - her head shot up over all the boys, and she honestly thought it would be a good deed to help them by giving them her fab clothes, rather than them being stuck with their hideous outfits. 

"Well... It wouldn't hurt to look a little bit more presentable for your captors." Tiffany shot back, smoothing down her flirty skirt and lacy top. 

Both Jessie and Sofia looked down at their clothes: Jeans and shirts, and looked back up.

"It really doesn't matter that much." Len replied curtly, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah... Sooo, what are the plans for today?" Emman asked, twiddling his thumbs.

"I say we all bond separately a bit more." John said thoughtfully. They were all getting sidetracked from the whole curse situation, and obviously at least one of the captives didn't love their captor yet, so bonding was obviously needed.

"Okay then... Jessie, its time to show you what the country boys did for fun." Eman said, tugging her arm.

**********************

"I... I don't know if I can do this." Jessie looked nervously.

"Trust me, with my experience, you can't go wrong." Emman reassured her.

"But its so big and dangly!" Jessie said, grabbing it with two fingers and waving it from side to side.

"Stop it! Now, just squeeze and pull. Thats it! Good! Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Eman asked, as Jessie milked the cow. They had travelled roughly 20 kilometres to a farm, and had snuck into the barn. Jessie was not impressed. Eman went out of his way to impress her by taking her to a farm? To milk a cow!? 

"Wooo, I milked a cow! Are we done yet?" Jessie asked, trying to get the rubbery feel of the cow's udders off her hands.

Eman Ignored her question. "You know how vampire bats suck cows?" Eman asked.

"Yes." Jessie said.

"Well, I'm a vampire... so you're kind of like my cow." Eman said nervously.

"EXCUSE ME?" Jessie demanded, offended.

"Oh! No no! What I meant was... I'd like to milk you."

"WHAT?" 

Eman mentally punched himself. "What I mean is... Nevermind." Eman didn't even know what he was going to say, all he knew was that he'd got it wrong. 

"You...want to suck my blood?" Jessie asked.

Eman looked surprised. That wasn't what he was getting at at all. But hey, her blood would be niiiiice.

"Well, ummm, I wouldn't sa that - you see... well.." Eman stuttered, not really sure what to say.

"C'mon, show me something else you used to do." Jessie said walking off, and Eman tried to ignore her pulsing vein in her neck.

******************************

"Well..."

"So...." Sofia said. Why was Lenny being like this? He's never awkward. It must have something to do with the pyramid.

"Umm, Len?"

"Hmm?" Lenny asked, nervously fidgeting.

"Why are you so nervous?" She asked, trying to look him in the eyes.

"I am not. I just don't want you to feel awkward."

"And you think you being awkward will help." She said, and he nodded. "So... When we all fall in love with our captors, that's when the curse is broken, right?"

"Yupp."

"So.. when you're no longer a demon... you'll know I love you?" 

"Yes." He said, looking at her sideways.

"Wow.."

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'm irresistible." He smiled waggling his eyebrows, back to his usual self.

"Wow, I feel so much better!" She said, and he tapped her nose, making her smile.

"C'mon, I think the others will be back soon. We can hang, then go to bed." He smiled at her and helped her up.

******************************************

About 3o minutes later, everyone had joined up again and were waiting for Holly to pick a movie.

"Ok guys, I got one!" Holly said, quickly shoving it into the dvd player and placing the dvd case away from everyone else so the others wouldn't know her choice.

The all sat down and saw the movie was Grown Ups.

"Ughhh, again, Holly?" Sofia said groaning.

"Hey! I haven't seen it in two months, gosh." She said, snuggling next to paulie as she pressed play. 

They were halfway through the movie, and they all heard Holly let out a lustful sigh.

"Something you like, Holly?" Len asked, amused.

"Sorry. It's just..." She trailed off, not wanting to say.

"She has a huge crush on Adam Sandler." Jessie said, and Holly went to punch her, embarrassed. Paulie raised his eyebrows at the screen.

"Well, speaking of hotties, whose the short hippie guy with the old lady? Hippies turn me on." Tiffany said, licking her lips.

"Him? Are you kidding me?" John asked, looking back and forth from Tiffany to the freak in the movie.

"His daughters are hot. They have crazy long legs. Mmmmm." Lenny said only half kidding, earning an irritated glance from Sofia.

 "Nahh Adam's wife is the hottie!" Eman said, and soon there was arguments and laughter and comparisons being shared all around.

By the end of the movie, everyone was laughing and joking. It was a great night for all of them.

"Well, me and Jessie are going to our tree house. Goodnight guys." Eman said, and he led Jessie out of the house and to their tree house. Jessie looked at Eman, who looked like he had something to say. She waited for him, and her patience was rewarded.

"Umm, about our conversation today. I really don't know where I was going with it and I'm sorry. I screwed it all up. Forgive me?" Eman asked, they were inside Jessie's room in the house.

"Of course... Eman? If you do want to suck my blood, I honestly wouldn't mind." She said nervously. Eman's head snapped up to meet her eyes, he studied her face.

Jessie was nervous, but she hated the thought of him feeding off another girl, even just purely for food. She knew she sounded over protective, as if she had a claim on him . But she honestly wanted him to. For more than one reason. He slowly walked up to her, and she felt his fangs brush against her throat. His teeth sank in, and it was a rush from beginning to end. 

"Kinda like a love bite." Eman said nervously. jessie sleepily smiled, and they fell asleep in the bed together.

***************************************************

John and Tiffany were doing what John  and Tiffany do every night, thank goodness they were just finishing, and Holly and Paulie tried to muffle out the sound as they ran for their castle.

"Man, those two are just crazy beasts. At least they'll be asleep soon." Paulie said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, we should go to sleep." Holly said, obviously tired.

"Ok." Paulie said, and leant in to kiss Holly. They kissed, although Holly was a little awkward.

"C'mon Holly. You can't get awkward everytime we kiss." He said, his nose touching hers.

"Sorry." She said, barely awake.

"Ok, how about we go to bed." He said, and they both dropped on the bed, and Paulie watched Holly sleep. But not in a freaky perverted way.

************************************

Len carried an asleep Sofia back to their pyramid. He didn't bother to light the candles in the pitch dark space. His demonic senses helped his sight at night. He carried Sofia off to her bed, then with a kiss on her cheek, went to his. He didn't want her to be freaked out by his presence if she woke up next to him with no recollection of them ever going to sleep together.

"Goodnight, little captive." he murmured, heading off to go to his room.

The boys failed to notice a particular witch that had just appeared and was watching them. She had plans for them all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 587 29
Batfam on a cruise Damian sees a tail in the water Family thinks he's going crazy The ship crashed on an island They traveled until they found a dorm...
6.3M 195K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
28.7K 845 31
Your spending a vacation at your beach house in Ireland. You get to drink all the beer you want, dance all over the place, and you get to visit th...
218 3 75
Think you know mermaids? Think again. (Think underwater Twilight) **** "Our waters are changing. We've known it for a while now. We can sense it. We...