True Love (Hekapoo x Male Rea...

By Victor_TheRiper

There is A dimension called Mewni, a kingdom were King River and Queen Moon rule Mewni. Hekapoo, the high com... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Mewni
Chp.3 A New Ally
Chp.4 The Epic Fight
Chp.5
Chp.6 The Immortal Toffee
Chp.7
Chp.8 The Young Powerful Swordman's Story
Chp.9 The Awakening Raging Student
Chp.10
Chp.11 Goodbye
Chp.12
Chp.13 Morning
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19 Sweet Lemon Love
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25 Where Am I
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28 Showdown
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Mortal Hero fuelled by Immortal Hope
Chp.31 Finale

Chp.2 Fight

6.1K 128 41
By Victor_TheRiper

And so, the monsters and the the high commissioners charge to each other as they stared fighting each other, Omnitraxus Prime appeared from a portal as he then appeared in the fight, the huge titan join the fight as he then swings a punch to the monsters, but one of the Monsters, Tank blocked three titan's huge fist as he then jumps to him and gives him a massive punch to his skeleton face, causing Prime to fall back to the ground.

Hekapoo: Omnitraxus!

Rhombulus: Don't worry, I got this!

Rhombulus then started shorting crystal blasts with his eye as he then started crystallize one of the monster, trapping them. But that didn't work until the monster then broke out free like nothing.

Rhombulus: Okay, never mind....

Star: Come on Marco!

Marco: Right behind you!

Star and Marco then started charging towards the monsters as Marco jumps and kicks Arlong straight to his face, he then goes for another monster as he punches Jasper in the face, but his attacks did no affect to the monsters as they stood there, smiling as they took those hits...

Star: I got this babe!

Star then jumps as she then yells out...

Star: Narwal blast!

She then blasted several narwhals with her wand towards the monsters as some then took damage, after that, two monsters appeared behind Star as Moon yells out.

Moon: Look out Star!

Moon then blasts her magic to the monsters as they were sent flying crashing to the trees...

Star: Phew! Thanks mom!

Queen Moon: Be Careful next time!

Half of the monsters were going after the high commissioners and half were going for Star and Marco.

-Hekapoo POV-

We started fighting these bastards as we were dealing half of them, and Star and Marco were dealing with half of the others, this huge monster charge towards me as i then started to create 5 clones of me as we all blasted a huge fireball to him, sending him flying crashing to a tree, my clones then vanish until he then got up, it's like they won't give up....I then notice Prime still down on the ground as I ran up to him to check on him...

Hekapoo: Prime! You okay?!

Omnitraxus Prime: Y-Yeah...

Rhombulus: Hekapoo Look out!

I turned around to see the monster that I blasted behind me as he then punches me in the face, falling to the ground.

Rhombulus: I'm coming Hekapoo!

Rhombulus started running to help me out until another monster appeared in front of him as he then grabbed his crystal head and slams him to the ground, seeings his crystal head crack a bit...

Hekapoo: No! Rhombulus!

Queen Moon: Oh no! River come!

King River: Right behind ya sweetie!

The King and Queen were coming to help me and Rhombulus.

Queen Moon: River. Throw me!

King River: On it!

Queen Moon then jumps on top of King River as he then throws her in the air as Queen Moon then blasted a huge magic blast to the monster that we're dealing with, which it did damage to them as they all feel down to the ground.

Queen Moon: Guys!

Moon and River then rush towards us as River checks on Rhombulus and Moon checks on me and Omnitraxus...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo! Prime! Are you two alright!?

Hekapoo: Yeah, Im fine.

Omnitraxus Prime: Yeah...I am too.

Suddenly, I then notice the monsters getting up as they started laughing like if they weren't hurt at all!? The monsters then ran towards us as one of them strikes at River and holds him tight and Rhombulus as well as the others rush towards me and Moon as they grabbed us as well.

Hekapoo: Hey! Let us go you bastards!

-Star POV-

As me and Marco were still fighting these monsters, I then realize my mom and t  he others captured...

Star: Oh no! Mom!

I blasted the monster with a strawberry cupcake blast to him as I yell at to Marco...

Star: Marco! Go help mom and the others!

Marco: What about you?!

Star: Don't worry about me! I got this now go and help them!

Marco: Right!

-Marco POV-

I then rush to Moon and the others to save them until the female monster came up to me. She had wings as she look like she had dark magic powers...

Monet: And Where do you think your going, cutie??

Marco: Come On now, just because your a girl, doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you, so I won't hold back!

Monet: Aww. You wouldn't hurt a girl that has...these puppies~

Suddenly this female monster started seducing me as she then blushed and squeeze her breasts and I started to blush and getting distracted a bit...

Marco: D-Dammit! Hey, that's not fair!

Monet: Oh really~? Well, how about this!

She then blasted a dark blast to me as it hit me. Somehow I couldn't move, she must have blasted me a magic where I can't move my body...She the walked towards me as she press her breasts to my body as I started to feel a bit uncomfortable...

Monet: You know, your such a cutie~and I wanna taste that blood of yours real bad~

She then sticks her tongue out as she stared licking my cheek, until I heard Star...

Star: Get away from my man!!!!

-Star POV-

I then blasted a rainbow blast as the female monster dodges it, letting Marco go.

Marco: Thanks Babe!

Star: I'm on it, Babe! Hey you slut! Let go of Marco!

Monet: Oh~So I see he's your...lover boy~?

Star: Yeah and no body seduce him but me!

Marco: Really -.- 

Star: What? It's true...

Monet: Well, let's see who gets him first! Widow blast!

The female monster the blasted a dark beam towards me

Star: Rainbow blast!

I blasted a rainbow beam to her beam as they collide for a while and exploded, the female monster then emerges from the smoke as she then started flying towards me. I started blasting several magic beams to her as she kept dodging them until she then reaches to me and she then open her mouth, revealing her sharp teeth's as she gave me a huge bite on the shoulder as I screamed in pain

Marco: STAR!!!

-Author POV-

Marco then rush to Star as Monet let's Star free after the bite, she then left her shoulder a huge mark as Star started bleeding and fell down to the ground, Marco goes and checks on her as Monet started licking Star's blood...

Monet: Blood~so delicious~

Marco: You Bitch! I'll make you pay!

Monet: Oh really~? Boys?

Suddenly, all the monsters appeared behind Marco, surrounding him as Marco grabs star and carries her as the other monster were holding Hekapoo, Moon, River, And Rhombulus...

Queen Moon: Star!!

Star started to wake up

Star: O-Ow! My shoulder!

Marco: It's okay babe! I got you...

Hekapoo: Let us go you bastards!

Jasper: Hehe, like if we would!

Ludo: Excellent boys! Good job!

Moon: Let is go Ludo!

Ludo: I will...after you and your daughter come with us and give my master your magic then I will let you go.

Moon: No way! You have cause more trouble! And I wouldn't do such thing to hand over my magic to someone who killed my mother! And why on earth would Toffee want our magic!?!

Ludo: Thats a shame. Well, You see...there's a reason why he wants both of your daughters and your magic...to be immortal! When he got half of Star's magic power, he's been feeling a bit stronger than before, and ever since then, once he grows stronger and stronger, he couldn't even die, very injury he receives, he receives himself back and becomes more stronger...with Star's half of her magic with Toffee, he has been nothing but immortal!

Moon: Oh no! The whispering spell!

Ludo: Thats correct your highness! After the whispering spell that Star told on me while Toffee was trapped inside Star's magic wand, he somehow got some of Star's magic. After he regenerate his whole body back to himself, with Star's magic power, he's had became more stronger than before. And that's why he's been declaring himself as...an immortal god!

Hekapoo: Screw That! That's just bullshit!

Hekapoo then elbow the monster on the stomach as he then let's her go as she started running to Ludo for a strike, but the monster recovers quickly as she grabs her hair and picks her up..

Ludo: Jeez you are annoying..Tank, will you?

Tank: With pleasure.

Tank was the one holding on Hekapoo's hair as he then holds on to her neck, starting to choke her as Hekapoo started struggling to free herself..

Queen Moon: Hekapoo No!

As Soon Hekapoo was near close to death, suddenly, Ludo then heard a voice...

???: Oi Oi...

Ludo: Tank hold!

Tank: Huh?

Tank let's Hekapoo go as Hekapoo falls on the ground onto her knees, coughing and getting air...

Ludo: I heard someone, who goes there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 318 33
When Queen Moon was 14 she made a deal with Eclipsa, now fast forward 24 years later. It's been 2 weeks since the Battle for Mewni in which Star kill...
8K 218 14
Every couple has their flaws, even Star and Marco. When the young couple find themselves in an alternate dimension, not only is their relationship at...
1.1K 23 12
Sabriye was once again sucked into a portal and appeared in Mewni. There, she met the princess of Mewni, Star Butterfly, and her squire and best frie...
300 21 16
In the aftermath of "Cleaved", Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz have finally brought peace to the newly created dimension of Earth-ni. But as the porta...