Forever Christine

By TwilightPotter

When 18 year old Christine Dwight suffers a horrible tragedy, she forces herself to go to live with her forme... More

Forever Christine: Prologue
Chapter 1: Him, he did it!
Chapter 2: You stopped breathing...
Chapter 3: My brother? Are you sure?
Chapter 4: It's nice to meet you, Madam.
Chapter 5: That Secret Place
Chapter 6: Keith
Chapter 7: You're What!?
Chapter 8: Unforgivable
Chapter 9: The Halloween Masqurade.
Chapter 10: Chrison
Chapter 11: The Dream
Chapter 12: My Love, the one I need...
Chapter 13: A Day to Remember
Chapter 14: Evyn, Mom, and Keith
Chapter 15: The Night Visitor
Chapter 16: I Know Where They Are
Chapter 18: The Man That Saved My Life

Chapter 17: My Father and His Goonies

321 8 1
By TwilightPotter

~Chapter 17: My Father and His Goonies~

~Cassian's P.O.V.~

I found out the girl's name was Ursula. She told me about what had happened, since she'd been walking by. "There were three of them. Men. Tall men. I stood by the door and listened to everything," she whispered, looking around as if to see if anyone else was around.

"Where are they?"

"The lab. Downtown. I take you, yes?" I nodded slowly, hesitating for a moment. This lady was a stranger, should I really go with her? I decided to take my chances. Who knew what they were doing to Christine, and the rest of her family, which included her baby brother.

The car we rode in was nothing short of disgusting. There were fast-food containers scattered across the floors, and other miscellaneous things glittered along with them. I didn't mind though, I was determined to get my love back.

I glanced behind us, trying to remember the rout. I looked at Ursula, who seemed to be extremely into the hard rock music that erupted from the radio. I leaned my arm against the door, and head against my hand. It took a half an hour for us to come to a stop in front of a large building. It had to be at least five stories tall. It looked darker in the night, but it was a deep mahogany.

I pushed the door open, but the doors locked up before I could. I heard a loud chuckle in my ear and spun around to see a man in the backseat of the car. I knew his face better than I should have, but who was he?

Before I could answer myself, a hand went over my mouth and something hit me three times before my world turned black.

~Christine's P.O.V.~

I couldn't scream anymore. My voice was scratched sore from how much I'd been doing so. Shane was across the room 'getting ready,' for what was about to happen. Tears stained heavily on my pale cheeks. I was still tied the same way, which was uncomfortable while laying on a bed.

"Are you ready?" My father looked in the room. My brother was standing towards me, stripping from his clothes. He had muscles, but that wasn't what I was looking at. I let my eyes close and gave in to what was about to happen.

"We've got um, sir," someone grunted and a loud sound echoed through the room.

"That's good. Come on, we'll let him watch." My father laughed as my eyes opened. He shoved a boy into a chair before I could see his face. All I saw was that auburn hair. That beautiful hair that I could recognize anywhere. Cassian.

He was unconscious and had a huge welt on his head. My eyes widened and I thrashed around quickly. "Cassian! What'd you do to him!" I could feel the tears threatening to stab my cheeks once more. I wouldn't let them. I was frightened. Would Shane really do something like this to me?

Before I knew it, my brother was in front of me, stripped from head to toe. He chuckled and glanced at Cassian. "This should be fun," he began to walk towards me, his eyes locked with my face. I looked away, trying to scream for help. Who would help me...?

"Cassi! Cassian! Cassian, help me!" Shane laughed and tore my bottoms from my legs. Cassian stirred and grunted before letting his tan eyes flash open. He looked around slowly before his eyes locked with my own, watching my brother grope me. His eyes widened as he stared at the two of us. "Cassian..." I whispered before Shane ran his lips along my skin.

"What the hell are you doing! Get off of her!" Cassian tugged at the chains holding him down, but it was no use. They were wrapped tightly around him. My father had left the room and closed the door. I tried to kick as Shane's lips moved down a bit.

"Help me..." It came out lower than I'd expected. Shane smiled and nipped at my ear.

"What's wrong, you don't want me?" Shane looked down at me and grinned down at me. He shook his head and went back to my neck. Cassian was still thrashing to get out of the chains, but there was something that was too hard for him to do for once.

~Keith's P.O.V.~

"Keith, something's happened to them," my mother whispered as I sighed. I bit my lip as I scanned my phone.

"You're overreacting, mother. They're probably just out somewhere." My mother shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself, shivering gently. I ran my fingers through my black hair, looking at the ground. What if something had happened to Chris? I could never live with myself if I didn't try to help.

"I'll go check at her house, then I'll go after her if I find any 'clues.'"

I ran my hand over the door of the house and pushed on it. The door opened immediately, which was surprising. The lights were off, and the house was dark as could be. Though, it was getting dark outside, I didn't mind. I was used to the dark, being more of a night person. I pushed at the light switch, but it didn't ignite.

I nearly tripped over a cord, and then I found it. There was something bright and yellow on the floor. It was the only thing visible in the house. I picked it up and took out my phone, flipping it up and pressing it close to the writing on the thing. It read '402 Herbert, the Lab.'

I knew where I was going. I headed out and hopped into my black car. The engine roared and hissed as I floored the peddle. What were they doing with Chris? And where the hell was her family?

~Chris's P.O.V.~

I panted as Shane's hands moved over my body. I didn't want this. "Get off..." I attempted, but I knew nothing would work. All I could do was lie there, and let him do what he wanted. Cassian couldn't bare to watch. His eyes were grasped shut. I swore I could hear his heart beating from over here, but it may have been me.

I yelped as my shirt came off. My hope that someone would come and save me went away. I only bit my lip, and let Shane take me. His hands moved over my chest as he snapped away my liner. He pressed down and kissed me, though I turned my head so his lips collided with my cheek instead. That made him mad, which wasn't a good thing. His hand bounced off of the side of my face, and tears filled my eyes as I yelled once more.

Shane's lips pressed to my chest, and he began to do things to me that a brother shouldn't have done. Just when I thought he was going to go farther, the door opened and a black haired boy stepped in. "Hey! Get the fuck off of her, asshole!"

Keith stepped forward and grasped Shane by the back of his hair. He hissed and threw the boy off of me. I shivered as Shane hit the wall. How had he found me... How had he found...us?

Keith took a step towards Cassian and untied his arms and legs before Shane could get back up. He was butt-naked, which wasn't an advantage at all. Keith let his leg extended and connected with Shane's crotch. The boy doubled over and groaned as he hit the floor face-first.

My heart beat uncontrollably. I couldn't breathe at all. My wrists were bloody from my constant trying to get out. Keith looked at me with sympathy, though I felt uncomfortable. I was naked in front of him, which made me turn red. "You all right?" He whispered. I didn't answer.

Cassian stepped forward and began to untie the tight knots that held me. My eyes met his tan once as the ropes cut from my arms. The bed was stained with my maroon blood, showing the evidence that I'd been struggling. My ankles bore deep gaps, a stench coming as I shook continuously. I took glances at my brother several times. "Come on, we've got to go, quickly~"

I couldn't speak at all. My words had been lost. Maybe I was still in shock? I shivered as Cassian wrapped his long arms around me, "come love. I'll help you."

"Carry her, damn it!" Keith hissed, glancing out of the large door that held us inside of the room. I wondered what had happened to my father and his goonys.

Cassian grunted and pulled me into a cradle in his arms. My wrists and ankles burned, but I didn't mind. Cassian's arms were wonderfully warm. I wasn't the most important right now, though. We had to find Evyn and my mother.

"Momma..." I whispered, looking around.

"She and Evyn are fine. They're already in the car. Come on, it's all right," Keith said, throwing in a small smile. I believed him.

~Malinda's P.O.V.~

I ran my fingers over Evyn's small head. He had a small bruise on his left cheek, which scared me. The urge to hurt those criminals for touching my child erupted high within me. It upset me that his own father had hurt him. He'd near know that man.

I didn't know where Shane or Christine were, but I was getting worried. I'd called 911, and told them where we were. They were on their way and I was glad.

The car sounded and the doors pushed open. The sudden sound caused Evyn to burst into tears. I tensed as a young girl was placed beside me. Her green eyes met my own as she let a slight smile form across her dry lips.

I shushed Evyn and stared at my daughter as she closed her sea eyes. We were safe and sound again...or so I thought.

Two shots fired loudly. It sounded as if it were right outside the door. I heard a soft thud, and silence struck the midnight air once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
66.2K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.