The Four Musketeers (Max X Ja...

By JEDI271217

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy have dreamt of being musketeers since they were kids. But for Goofy, he put that d... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Turtle Becomes the Narrator
Chapter 2: "The Four Musketeers"
Chapter 3: Janitor Issues
Chapter 4: Dreams Crushed
Chapter 5: Princess In Love
Chapter 6: Princess Minnie in Danger
Chapter 7: Captain Pete is After the Princess
Chapter 8: Another Secret
Chapter 9: Musketeer Bodyguards
Chapter 10: Becoming Musketeers
Chapter 11: A New Assignment
Chapter 12: Preparing to Meet the Princess
Chapter 13: Princess Minnie Falls for Mickey
Chapter 14: Pete Wants Minnie Gone
Chapter 15: Girl Talk
Chapter 16: Musketeering Duties
Chapter 17: Minnie and Daisy are Captured
Chapter 18: To the Rescue
Chapter 19: A Great Idea
Chapter 20: "Sweet Wings of Love"
Chapter 21: Pete's Backup Plan
Chapter 22: Meeting With Max Again
Chapter 23: Ambushed
Chapter 24: Mickey Learns the Truth
Chapter 25: No Hope
Chapter 26: Goofy and Clarabelle
Chapter 27: Ready for Action
Chapter 28: Saving Mickey
Chapter 29: Saving Max
Chapter 30: King Pete
Chapter 31: Getting Minnie
Chapter 33: Official Musketeers
Chapter 34: "We Are Family"
Thanks Guys!

Chapter 32: Defeating Pete

2.1K 27 24
By JEDI271217

They continued running up the stairs as a pig dressed up as a sailor, who was singing really fast.

As they got to the top, they got on a prop moon and went down it. On the other end was a prop sun.

[Pig:]
I am the very model of a modern major-general
I've information vegetable, animal...historical
From Marathon to Waterloo in order categorical
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical
About binomial theorem, I am teeming with a lot of news
With many cheerful facts about
the square of the hypotenuse"

"She's getting away!" Pete yelled then jumped on the sun, bringing them back up.

[Pig:]
"I am the very model
Of a modern major-general"

Pete stopped the rope to be aligned with the four of them and they fought over the chest, going back and forth. But what caught him off guard was when Jamie pointed the tip of her sword at his eye, making him almost jump back and let go of the chest. But with that, the guys accidentally dropped the chest.

"Princess!" Mickey shouted.

Mickey swung to the stairs and ran down them in time to catch it, but boy did it hurt.

"Ouch," he groaned.

"That's gotta hurt," Jamie commented.

Pete blew a raspberry at them then sent them back up. But Jamie had leapt to the rope, holding Pete. But in the process, she hit the ground hard. The Beagle Boys had already pounced after Donald and Goofy. Then Pete threw his side of the rope, making them crash through the stage floor. Jamie quickly made her way to Mickey and they worked on the chest.

"Two down, and two to go," Pete remarked.

"I almost got it," Mickey struggled to get the chest open with his sword.

"Come on, Mickey," Jamie encouraged.

But Minnie then saw Pete's shadow behind Mickey.

"Oh, no! Look out!" Minnie warned.

"Uh, Mickey?" Jamie signaled.

"What?" Mickey asked.

"This is it, squeaky...mano y mouse-o y her-o," Pete challenged as they all pulled out their swords.

Everyone else got off the stage as the tortoise prepared more music. Once the music played, Jamie and Mickey took on Pete, them struggling to fight him off. Pete even caught her off guard by kicking her back. Then Mickey got Pete's sword out of his hands, but then Pete stood on Mickey's sword, preparing to punch him.

"Mickey, look out!" Jamie called, pushing Mickey out of the way just in time.

Mickey slid toward the hole in the stage as Pete's fist made contact with Jamie's face, sending her toward front stage. The audience gasped at that. Jamie groaned as she got up, facing Pete, who had Mickey's sword to her chest.

"It's all over, Jamie...and you're all alone. And now with you and those morons finally out of the way, getting rid of the princess will be easy as pie," Pete smirked.

"Pete!" a voice shouted.

Everyone looked stage right to see Max with Jamie's sword and a look of determination on his face.

"Get away from my girl," he demanded, holding the sword toward Pete.

"Well, lookey here. Maxie-Boy has some nerve to command the king," Pete remarked.

"You are no king," Max remarked.

Pete growled and challenged, "Then come at me, boy. And rescue your damsel in distress."

Max charged and he and Pete fought each other off. Jamie watched to make sure Max was okay as she made her way to the hole. She helped Mickey up then they saw Donald and Goofy, making their way up. Jamie then saw Max struggling against Pete.

"At this rate, I'll take out your girl as well," Pete said.

Then Max saw the other four behind Pete, Goofy not yet seeing Max.

"Wanna bet?" Max smirked.

"That's a sucker bet," Pete said.

"Yeah, and you're the sucker!" Donald said, shoving the crown over Pete's eyes.

Donald and Goofy quickly jumped off the moon and made it to the others. Max tossed Jamie her sword and went to the chest to see if he could unlock it. Pete then pulled the crown off from around his eyes.

"Ready, musketeers?" Mickey asked.

"All for one and one for all," all four musketeers said.

"Uh oh," Pete groaned.

"How's this for a coward?" Donald remarked, poking Pete's eyes.

"How's this for a doofus?" Goofy snapped, ramming himself into Pete's gut.

"How's this for a woman?" Jamie asked, karate-kicking Pete across his face.

"And I may be small, Pete, but I've got friends that make me ten feet tall," Mickey said as Goofy and Donald lifted Mickey up and Jamie put an elbow on Goofy's shoulder with a smirk.

"Aw, nuts," Pete grumbled.

Mickey then punched and the others continued beating him up until finally Mickey cut off the end of his peg leg.

"Timber!" Mickey announced.

"I hate happy endings," Pete groaned.

He landed to the ground with a thud and the audience applauded. Max freed Minnie and Daisy then went behind Jamie. Minnie then approached her.

"Jamie, seeing how Pete was a traitor and that you've proven how trustworthy you are, I would love to make you the new captain of the musketeers," Minnie proposed.

Her eyes widened in shock and happiness. She looked at Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, who had the same expression and they all nodded to her.

"How can I say 'no' to that? I accept," Jamie answered with a smile and nod.

Everyone cheered at that. Then Jamie brought Max to Goofy, ready to see the reunion.

"Goofy, there's someone who wants to see you," she told him.

She brought Max forward and Goofy was in shock.

"Max?" Goofy asked.

"Hi, Dad," Max greeted shyly.

They hugged, Goofy's eyes tearing up.

"I found him in the prison Mickey was in. Pete took him away when he was a kid," Jamie explained as they parted.

"Why wasn't he freed?" Goofy wondered, confused.

"I wanted to, but he was afraid if I did, Pete would come after you. He didn't want you getting hurt or worse," she answered.

"Yeah, Dad. I wanted to see you again, but it was just hard with Pete threatening to hurt you if I got out," Max said.

Goofy sighed and replied, "I'm just glad you're okay."

"You too. I love you, Dad," Max told him.

"I love you too, Maxie," Goofy said.

"Maxie?" Jamie asked with a smirk and an eyebrow raised.

"Don't push it," Max said with an eye roll and chuckle, making Jamie giggle.

Then Minnie and Mickey held hands and looked at each other dreamily. Clarabelle came out and she and Goofy tried to hug, but they just bumped their heads instead, so they just held hands as Goofy laughed. Jamie gently placed her arms on Max's shoulders and he placed his hands on her waist. She kissed his cheek and hugged him close. Then Daisy looked at Donald with a smile and he tugged at the collar of his uniform until she pulled him close and kissed all over his face.

"Daisy. Are you kissing a commoner?" Minnie asked.

"C'est la vie," Daisy giggles the kissed Donald right on the bill.

"C'est I'amore!" Minnie sighed and kissed Mickey right on the lips.

The others shared a kiss with their significant other as the audience cheered and the opera singers sang. The turtle wiped away a tear then continued to conduct until he fell, along with the music stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This was a fun chapter! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 55 18
Bart Simpson, Classic Bad Boy and Prankster Offspring, Was having the Crack of his life until something he went to without his parents knowing about...
151 18 10
Lance has these weird dreams and doesn't know why. Unbeknownst to him, he wasn't the only one. What are these dreams they keep having? Memories? The...
6.4K 48 15
Mickey realizes that the House of Mouse was just close to out of business so he decides to start hiring new workers. But when he gets one it stands o...
967 19 10
Sora, Ane, Riku, and Kairi all live in Destiny islands, all very close with one another. But when darkness consumes his home and his island, taking h...