The Four Musketeers (Max X Ja...

By JEDI271217

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy have dreamt of being musketeers since they were kids. But for Goofy, he put that d... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Turtle Becomes the Narrator
Chapter 2: "The Four Musketeers"
Chapter 3: Janitor Issues
Chapter 4: Dreams Crushed
Chapter 6: Princess Minnie in Danger
Chapter 7: Captain Pete is After the Princess
Chapter 8: Another Secret
Chapter 9: Musketeer Bodyguards
Chapter 10: Becoming Musketeers
Chapter 11: A New Assignment
Chapter 12: Preparing to Meet the Princess
Chapter 13: Princess Minnie Falls for Mickey
Chapter 14: Pete Wants Minnie Gone
Chapter 15: Girl Talk
Chapter 16: Musketeering Duties
Chapter 17: Minnie and Daisy are Captured
Chapter 18: To the Rescue
Chapter 19: A Great Idea
Chapter 20: "Sweet Wings of Love"
Chapter 21: Pete's Backup Plan
Chapter 22: Meeting With Max Again
Chapter 23: Ambushed
Chapter 24: Mickey Learns the Truth
Chapter 25: No Hope
Chapter 26: Goofy and Clarabelle
Chapter 27: Ready for Action
Chapter 28: Saving Mickey
Chapter 29: Saving Max
Chapter 30: King Pete
Chapter 31: Getting Minnie
Chapter 32: Defeating Pete
Chapter 33: Official Musketeers
Chapter 34: "We Are Family"
Thanks Guys!

Chapter 5: Princess In Love

1.8K 24 13
By JEDI271217

Meanwhile at the palace, Princess Minnie was in the throne room, picking petals off a flower with nothing but love on her mind and in her heart.

"He loves me. He loves me...a lot. He loves me. He loves me even more. He loves me," she sighed in content while blowing the petals away.

But she was accidentally blowing them on her lady-in-waiting, Daisy.

"Pardon me, Your Highness," Daisy interrupted, blew the petals off then said, "you're kind of mangling that flower. Who's the lucky guy?"

"My one true love," Minnie answered, sighed dreamily, then told her, "I'll find him someday. He's out there. I just know it."

"This fantasy man; do you happen to know if he's royalty?" Daisy asked.

"Does it matter?" Minnie wondered.

"Well, as you know someone of your royal stature must be courted by a gentleman of royal blood," Daisy explained.

"What a royal pain," Minnie groaned as they left the throne room.

"Your highness, you're gonna have to pick someone sooner or later. I mean, tick-tock, huh?" Daisy pointed out.

"Daisy, I can't pick someone I'm not in love with," Minnie remarked.

"You want love? Buy a dog. Besides, the perfect guy isn't gonna just walk through the door and even if he does,  how are you gonna know he's the one?" Daisy asked.

"Oh, I'll know. Just imagine. He'll stride into the room. A light will glow from him. I'll hear music. He'll bring me flowers. He'll sweep me off my feet. And I'll know he's the one when he makes me laugh," Minnie explained dreamily while spinning Daisy and her around.

"Your majesty, forgive me for saying so, but that sounds..." Daisy giggled, saw how Minnie was, then corrected herself, "just lovely."

Minnie placed the flower with only three petals in a vase then walked to the garden doors.

"Trust me, Daisy. I'll know him when I see him," Minnie assured then went outside.

Then one petal fell off the flower, making it look like Mickey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Love on your mind. Sounds like me. 😁🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.1K 15
COMPLETED You're an 18-year-old beauty that traveled the last 9 month trough Europe to explore the world. Your 5th stop was France, Paris. The city o...
24.6K 411 39
This is a story about a group of junior heroes Sora, Kalani, Donald, and Goofy. Sora and Kalani are both Keyblade wielders. The only difference is th...
25K 371 15
This is a story about a certain cowboy and his eventual love of his life ~ To all readers: this story will contain minor language, so also those who...
8.9K 382 14
DISCONTINUED !!! when lower-class boy dream runs away from the castle at age 9, leaving prince george to wonder where his best friend went, what happ...