Self Love β€’ Christopher Velez...

By calums_betch

"Look at me, Christopher. I just can't forget what they said and you know that it still affects me. You can o... More

Chapter 0; intro
Chapter 1; before it all
Chapter 2; the incident
Chapter 3; the aftermath
Chapter 4; delusional and gullible
Chapter 5; good at nothing
chapter 6; one call away
chapter 7; after university
adios confusion :D
chapter 8; miami
chapter 9; los chicos
chapter 10; insufficiently dressed
chapter 11; awkward hands
chapter 12; hermoso y papi
chapter 13; weird
chapter 14; beach day
chapter 15; sneaky friend and someone's hand
chapter 16; just friends
chapter 17; i would catch you
chapter 18; best friend
chapter 19; excited and nervous
chapter 20; first day
chapter 22; dance party
chapter 23; lunch
chapter 24; studio
chapter 25; spicier
chapter 26; the shoot
chapter 27; 32 cards
chapter 28; balcony
chapter 29; breakfast
chapter 30; tattoo
chapter 31; concert
chapter 32; forehead kisses
chapter 33; home
chapter 34; exaggerated kisses
chapter 35; backyard kiss
chapter 36; when the girls talk boys
chapter 37; duck lips
chapter 38; movies
chapter 39; telling him
chapter 40; i won't let go
chapter 41; kiss it better
chapter 42; party
chapter 43; new year's eve
chapter 44; another kiss
chapter 45; mala mΓ­a
chapter 46; make it up to you
chapter 47; arcade
Chapter 48; photo booth
chapter 49; your boy
chapter 50; she's pretty, isn't she?
chapter 51; scars
chapter 52; distraction
chapter 53; papi chulo
chapter 54; baby
chapter 55; tease
chapter 56; falling
chapter 57; say it
chapter 58; hooked
chapter 59; burnt
chapter 60; i love you
chapter 61; novio
chapter 62; bet
chapter 63; cliff
chapter 64; that something
chapter 65; crazy
β€’ chapter 66; can i? β€’
chapter 67; stay
chapter 68; attention
β€’ chapter 69; gorgeous β€’
chapter 70; epilogue
bonus chapter 1

chapter 21; tiny lift and four good looking boys

622 20 3
By calums_betch

Chapter 21 - Tiny Lift and Four Good Looking Boys

"Hermosa! Our first week of work is over!" Andrea exclaimed as she walked into my office. I looked at the time and gasped. I did not even realise that it was already 6:30pm. I smiled at her and stood up. She grinned at me before rushing over to me and pulling me into a hug. 

I hugged my best friend tight as we both started to jump in the office. We stepped back at the same time as we turned to look out the window and admired the view that I looked at multiple times throughout the week. It was already dark but it was still gorgeous because of the other buildings and the cars illuminating the streets up. 

My phone beeped and my smile widened when I saw that it was from Christopher. 

From Christopher:
Hey Nila!
You and Andy free for dinner? 
We've finished recording some songs 

I looked at Andrea and she nodded with a smile.

From me:
Yeah. Where do you wanna meet?

Andrea sat on the seat opposite mine and started spinning on the chair as Christopher sent me an address. I told Andrea and we walked out of my office. We walked past a few people who smiled at us and I smiled back. I knew some of them because throughout the week, there had been one meeting for me to know who I was working with. 

"We are officially done for the week," Andrea said and I nodded. 

"The first time we're done for the week," I added with a smile. She linked our arms as we walked out of the building. We waited for a while before our Uber arrived and we got in. After around twenty minutes, the driver told us that we had arrived and we thanked him before getting out. 

When we got out, we saw the boys standing a cozy looking restaurant. Andrea and I walked over to them. Zabdiel was the first to notice us and he nudged the other boys with a smile on his face. 

"Hey!" Andrea exclaimed and I waved to them with a smile on my face. The boys pulled us into a hug, causing me to laugh a little. Once Zabdiel, Joel, Erick and Richard hugged me, Christopher pulled me into a hug, the tightest hug out of the boys.

"Hey," I said to him and he smiled at me. "Hey."

"Let's go in," Erick said and we nodded. Before I could walk ahead, Christopher tapped me on my shoulder. He held his hand out with a smile and I took it with burning cheeks. His warm hand warmed up my slightly cool one from sitting in an air-conditioned room the entire day. 

"Table for seven please," Joel said to the man and he led us to a table. We walked to the table and took a seat. I sat between Christopher and Joel while Zabdiel, Richard and Erick sat together with Andrea in the middle. 

"I feel like I haven't seen you guys in so long," Andrea said once we have all ordered our food. I nodded in agreement.

"We saw each other almost everyday since you came and the last time we saw you was on Monday. It's already Friday," Christopher, who had still not let go of my hand, said. 

"What have you guys been up to?" Andrea asked them and they told us that they were recording new songs for their upcoming album.

"We're just short of a few songs," Zabdiel said. 

"Once we're done we'll be starting to shoot music videos," Richard said before looking at Andrea and me.

"Actually, Renato told us that you guys could come to set for one of our music videos," he added on and Andrea turned to look at me and winked, causing me to smile. 

We continued chatting and talking until our food arrived. Once we ate, the boys suggested going back to their apartment. Andrea looked at me and I shrugged.

"Yeah, okay," she said and all of us walked out to their car as Christopher took my hand in his. Oh my god. Woah. Okay. He took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door, walking to the driver's seat as the rest of them automatically went to the back. Andrea saw me staring at her with a questioning look on my face and she nudged Richard, the two of them winking at me. I sighed and shook my head. I give up. 

I watched as Andrea sat at the back with Erick while Richard, Zabdiel and Joel sat in the middle row. Christopher drove off and after a while, I heard Richard ask Andrea and me. 

"How have you not complain about Christopher's driving? You can do it, all of us have complained about it."

"Andrea have no right to complain. She can drive really well when she doesn't speed," I told Richard.

"It's not that fast!" Andrea exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"You go way over the speed limit. I'm surprised you've only crashed a car once," I said.

"That was seven years ago!" she defended herself.

"Wait, seven ago? How old are you?" Zabdiel asked.

"I'm 22."

"You drove when you were 15?" Joel asked her in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"But don't you have to be 16 to drive?" Erick asked her,

"It's 18 back in Spain," she said.

"You were driving around when you were 15 even though you have to be 18 to drive?" Christopher said as he briefly looked at the rearview mirror before looking at me and back to the road. 

"I was driving because my brother asked me if I could pick him up and I did it because he had already taught me how to drive but the road outside was different from the road at home," she said.

"Dani, next time when Luis brings this up, remind me to tell him that it's his fault because I was 15 and he was the one that taught me how to drive," she added and I laughed but nodded. I have known Andrea for 4 years and Luis for 3 and they would always somehow bring this incident up. 

Christopher turned in to the carpark and parked and we all got out. We walked to the lift and got in. All 7 of us. It was squeezy and Andrea was the last to get in. When she got in, she immediately walked out.

"It's really squeezy. You guys can go up first. I'll take the next lift," she said and I immediately knew why. She was claustrophobic and tried not to show it, but the lift was really a tight squeeze. 

Richard stepped out and said that he would go with her. When his back was towards us and Andrea was looking at me, I winked at her, making her snort, which in turn made the boys and me laugh. 

It was then that it hit me. I was in a lift with four boys. Four very good looking boys. My cheeks heated up and I looked up with my eyes closed. 

"Are you okay?" I heard Erick ask me and I nodded. With only 5 people, it wasn't very cramped but it was still a small space. Oh my god when will we reach the top floor? I was sure that the last time I took this lift, the ride up wasn't this long.

After what seemed like an eternity, the doors finally opened and we stepped out. Zabdiel went ahead and opened the door and we walked in. 

"What do you want to do?" Joel asked and I shrugged.

"I'm fine with anything," I replied.

"Let's go out to the balcony and just chill," Erick suggested and I nodded. The other boys nodded and we went out to the balcony.

"I'm gonna call Richard and ask him to get some drinks," Christopher said and took out his phone. Zabdiel went into the house and came out with a speaker and a guitar.

"They're going down again. They were already walking towards the door," Christopher said and he sat down on one of the sofas, pulling me down with him.

Zabdiel, Erick and Joel went on their phones and Christopher turned to look at me.

"How was your week?" he asked and I shrugged.

"It was okay. It was a lot of staring at the computer and looking at numbers," I told him.

"You used to love math. That was your favourite and best subject," Christopher said and I nodded with a smile. He remembered. 

"How was yours?" I asked. His smile widened.

"It was fun. There was writing and recording. I really enjoy it," he said. I could tell that it was something that he liked doing. His eyes would light up whenever he spoke about it and his smile would widen. I wasn't sure if he knew this but I could see it on his face.

"I still have our recordings on my phone," Christopher told me and I gasped. I still had it too but I didn't expect him to have it.

"Really? Me too," I said and he took out his phone and after a while, one of our old songs started playing. It was one of the many we recorded with our phones. We listened to it and it brought back so many memories of us being in each other's room, writing our own songs after we were done with our homework. 

"That's a really nice song," Joel said and I looked up and saw the boys looking at us. I did not expect them to hear it but the volume wasn't soft, so I had no idea why I didn't expect it. 

"Yeah, who's song is that?" Zabdiel asked before adding, "I need to listen to more artistes."

My cheeks heated up as Christopher said, "it's a song that Dani and I wrote when we were around 12. Although all I did was sing. Dani wrote the lyrics and played the guitar."

"It sounds really good, Dani!" Erick exclaimed.

"Thank you," I muttered as my cheeks heated up even more. Christopher continued telling them about what we used to do when the balcony door opened, revealing Andrea and Richard.

"The party can begin," Richard said. 

Do you have any ship names for Christopher and Dani or the others?

It has also been a month since I published the first chapter of Self Love so happy 1st monthsary!

Please vote and comment if you've enjoyed the chapter and the story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 193 51
Riley It felt as if someone had sucker punched me as soon as my eyes landed on his face. His blonde dyed hair, his dark brown eyes even the thin silv...
3.8K 82 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...
10.3K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...
2.5K 69 9
❝ what are you doing? ❞ ❝ can i kiss you? ❞ ❝ of course. ❞ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ 𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚 and 𝐜𝐑𝐫𝐒𝐬 were best friends into someone crashed everything, r...