What Is Normal? Yandere Male...

FreeFlyer68 tarafından

Y/n was just an ordinary high school student. Perfect grades, nice friends, and a sweet boyfriend. But a new... Daha Fazla

Before
Normal First Day
Note
Almost 3 Years
He's Watching
3 Year Anniversary
Telling the Girls
A/n: Tagged Once More!!
No
Is He Alive
Now
He
Dies
Finding out the News
Olivers Hangout
Ryo
Neighbors
Bathing Suit Vote
I Promise
He's Here
A/N: Tagged Another Tiiiiiiiime
Friends?
Failing or Passing
The Kiss
Shutdown pt. 1
Shutdown Pt.2
The Warning of Ryo
Going Home
Why is this Happening
Date Interruption
New Home
Oliver's life After High School
He's Been Alone
True Colors
The Morning After
Elegance
Agreeing
Blonde Hero
Getting Ready
Escaping
We're Leaving
A/N: ClOtHeS vOtE
Running Away
She's Dead
Unchained
A/N: Your Dress
The First Date
Feelings or Escape
Kissing Back
Escaping for a Second Time
Mikasan and Million
Lust
Will They Come
Love Ending
Sad Ending
Free Ending
A/n: This is the End

The Choice

931 27 4
FreeFlyer68 tarafından

   " Fine. "

   " Great! "

He hugged me and then held my shoulders. He looked excited and happy.

   " We will leave later in the day. When it gets darker. "

   " Okay. "

I saw him walk away practically bouncing and I walked back upstairs. I walked down the long hallway towards the elegant library. I walked inside and saw the huge window. The hole I had carved was gone. The glass was slick and clean.

   ' It's like I didn't even escape. '

I closed the door and left the room that I escaped through. I wandered around the house until I saw Mikasan.

   " Y/n I need to get you ready for your date tonight. "

   " Is it already time? "

   " You have been wandering around the place for a long time. I am afraid it's time. "

   " Okay. "

I followed Mikasan up the stairs and into my room. There I saw many dresses strawn around my bed. They were elegant dresses with elegant shoes.

   " Why are they so elegant? "

   " Oliver said since this was your first official date with him, he wanted to take you to somewhere fancy. "

   ' But I can't run in those shoes. Darn it. I'll just have to play nice for now.'

   " Okay. Mikasan you pick the dress. "

   " Really? "

   " Sure. "

As she looked around at the dresses I got tempted to ask her a question.

   " Mikasan? "

   " Yes? "

   " If you could let me go would you? "

The aura changed in the room. It was happy and peaceful but now it's sad. She stood straight and turned towards me.

   " Y/n, if I could let you go I would. I can't...I can't stand to see you look this unhappy and emotionless. I want you to be happy. I'm your friend after all. "

   " Then, why don't you let me go? "

   " Because I'm afraid of what Oliver would do to me. He would kill me. Then he would kill Million because we are related. I can't put either of us at risk. I'm sorry Y/n. "

I saw tears start to leave her eyes. She started sobbing. I felt a pang of guilt as I saw her sobbing form. I walked towards her and hugged her. She hugged me back and I started rubbing up and down her back.

   " I understand. Thank you for telling me. Why don't we pick out a dress then? "

   " Yes, let's. You may not enjoy the night but I a going to make you look even more beautiful than you are now. "

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

81.1K 1.4K 12
You were a 16 years old student studying in a high school. On the first day of your sencond year, a new student transferred. You thought he was only...
23.1K 293 12
Y/N is a new junior at little hope high. threw out the year will spend time with his friends ,have to handle the most popular girl at school wanting...
123K 2.4K 22
(Y/N) noticed a the new transfer student. Something weird about him especially his face. Nobody else in her class noticed it but she does.....later o...
312K 4.6K 16
When a heartbroken boy named Y/n transfers to a new school he is met with a girl with pink hair becoming his friend the two bond but when an old frie...