Her cowgirl ( bumblebee x whi...

By ThedeadmensGhost

ruby and yang live in a small town on a ranch. Yang saves money up to send her to beacon university while her... More

charcters horses
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 3

164 6 3
By ThedeadmensGhost

I woke up first before Blake getting ready for my classes I pick out my clothes then head into the bathroom taking a hot shower to help settle my nerves a bit and help me relax.

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on.

Then I walked out of the bathroom seeing Blake sitting on her bed still in her PJs typing away on the computer.

Me: blake why aren't you getting ready for classes?

Blake: ruby it's Saturday there's no class until Monday.

Me: oh hehe I forgot. I said rubbing the back of my head.

Blake: don't worry we all have those days.

I go sit on my bed going on my computer to watch the tv show lucifer while texting yang about how I'm going.

Blake: so ruby don't mind me asking but how old are you?

Me: oh I'm 16 1/2 about to turn 17.

Blake: what classes are you doing?

Me: oh I'm doing digital technology, Engineering and vet.

Blake: hmm didn't take you for that kind of girl.

Me: yeah I live on a ranch with my sister so I kind need some of that to help around.

Blake: at least your not some type of spoilt princess.

Me: thanks... anyway what are you doing? I asked tilting my head a little.

Blake: I'm doing creative writing and majoring in English literature.

Me: cool are you wanting to be a writer or something.

Blake: yeah I want to be an author and write books on fantasy, romance and action. Even some about what it's like to be a person in the rodeo because they do lot of hard work into it.

Me: that is so cool.

We spent hours and hours disscusing where we were from and what our teachers will/ what they will be like.

I figured she isn't one of those super fangirl people when she meets celebrity's. Knowing that I can invite yang to beacon without Blake going crazy but then that means she has to leave the ranch unattended.

Me: hey blake I'm going to tell you who my sister is but promise you won't freak okay.

Blake: ok.

Me: my sister is yang xiao long.

Blake: that's cool. let me guess you asked me that hoping I'm not some crazy fan or something?

Me: yeah pretty much. I said rubbing my neck from nervousness.

Blake: that understandable.

Me: thank you.

~timeskip yang p.o.v~

The mechanic finally came and checked out wiess's car and gave me my new battery for my truck.

Me: how much would it be?

Mechanic: it be around 400 lien altogether.

I handed the money to the mechanic taking the new fuse to wiess car later when I fixed my truck battery.

Wiess: why do have a battery? I thought only the fuse was gone in my car.

Me: oh... the battery is for my truck once I get it fix will be taking it to you car.

Wiess: ohhh.

I lead wiess to where my truck is parked when I get to bumblebee I lift the hood up and take out the old battery to replace it with the new one.

Wiess: this is your truck!?

Me: yeah named her bumblebee. Tapping the hood once I put it down.

Wiess: why bumblebee?

Me: cause of the colors.

Wiess just gives a simple nod and gets in the truck after I hop in after putting away the battery and putting the fuse box in the back.

Me: seat belt on?

Wiess: yes.

I started the engine up then drove out of the ranch to where wiess had broken down i did a u-turn then pulled up in front of her.

I got out of the truck opened up the back and grabbed the box and the tool box carried them over to the car and opened the hood.

It took me a couple of minutes to fix it but it's back in working order. Wiess the walks next to me and hugged me.

Wiess: thank you yang.

Me: your welcome. I hugged her back while saying it and then pulled away.

Me: right hop in start it and will drive it back to the ranch.

Wiess got in to hers and I put the tools and the old fuse box back in the back and hopped into my car and drove off with wiess following me.

We pulled back up to the ranch with wiess parking next to me. We killed the engines and went back in side. When I got in I took a look at my scroll and saw 20 missed calls from ruby with 15 messages.

*on phone 3rd p.o.v*

Yang: hey ruby.

Hey yang:Ruby

Yang: what's up?

I was wondering if you wanted to visit?
:Ruby

Yang: sure.

Thank you :Ruby

Wait who will look after the farm? :Ruby

Yang: I have a friend who's staying with us and working as a ranch hand.

Okay. See you next week? :Ruby

Yang: sure. I'll tell wiess.

Is that the girls name?:Ruby

Yang: yeah she will be fine on her own.

Bye: Ruby

Yang: bye.

*off phone yangs p.o.v*

I got off the phone looking at wiess who is making herself a sandwich.

Me: hey wiess next week you will be here alone for a while.

Wiess: where are you going?

Me: im going to visit my sister at beacon.

Wiess: do you think I can do it alone?

Me: yeah you'll be fine I believe in you.

Wiess: thank you yang.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey author here saying hi 👋 hope you enjoyed this chapter and if your wondering what car wiess has it this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 257 13
RWBY and all characters are owned by RoosterTeeth RWBY cafe AU! Blake and Weiss meet in an odd shift of fate and heroism. As they progress in their f...
35.5K 1.3K 39
"Now come on, what could possibly be in there that you don't already know about anyways?" After Yang's life comes crashing down when a freak earthqua...
70.4K 1.6K 32
Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something cozy. One day, she notices her neighbor st...
2.3K 50 8
Follows Volume 6 from Blake's perspective as she falls in love with Yang and decides, with Ruby's help, to Mark her. Inspired by Linked in Life and L...