Truth Or Dare | P.JM FF ✓

بواسطة choi__minha

Jimin made a dare with his friend to woo Y/N, Jimin's ex-best friend and enemy, a girl who is far away from r... المزيد

Chapter 1: Park Jimin And Lee Y/N
Chapter 2: The Dare
Chapter 3: Why Am I Doing This?
Chapter 4: He Likes Me??
Chapter 5: The Assignment
Chapter 6: Ideal Type
Chapter 7: Hanging Out
Chapter 9: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 10: What Should We Do?
Chapter 11: Camping...?
Chapter 12: Small Little Confessions
Chapter 13: Mom!?
Chapter 14: A Bad Feeling
Chapter 15: Selfish
Chapter 16: Apology
Chapter 17: Goodbye Monster
Chapter 18: A Break From The Mess
Chapter 19: The Door Between Us
Chapter 20: My Savior
Chapter 21: Love (FINAL)

Chapter 8: Our Secret Place

951 26 1
بواسطة choi__minha

Jimin's POV

As I was waiting for Y/N in the cafe, I heard the sound of the doorbell ringing, indicating that someone has either entered the cafe or has exited.

I looked up to see a girl, in a beautiful top and a pair of high waist jeans, with her hair resting gracefully on top of her shoulders.

And yeah, that girl was Y/N.

She looked so pretty with the light makeup.

And of course, there's no doubt she's pretty without any makeup, I guess, but now she looked even prettier

If only she had a good sense of fashion, I would've fallen for her already.

But, now that I look at her, she did put some effort into her outfit, huh?

We made eye contact and after a few seconds of staring at each other, I indicated her to come and sit in front of me.

Y/N: So... Why did you suddenly think of "hanging out", that also with me?

Jimin: I told you, didn't I?

Y/N: What?

Jimin: That I like you and I want you to like me back. So I'm taking some steps to get closer to you.

Y/N's face started getting redder after I said "I like you".

Y/N: W-Well... I think it would be better if we go somewhere else other than a cafe.

Jimin: Yeah, that's why I've planned something.

We finished our drinks and later got into my car as I took her to the place I planned to visit.

Y/N: An aquarium?

Jimin: Yeah, I know how much you love fishes.

Y/N: Of course you do. We were really close at that time.

She looked down as her facial expressions changed into a rather sad one.

I think I know how she feels.

I miss those days too, Y/N.

Jimin: Anyways, let's go before it gets too late!

I dragged her into the aquarium after buying our passes.

As expected, she just got mesmerised by all the types of fishes in there.

She had an aquarium in her house and I did notice a small one in her current apartment too.

Seeing her so excited and happy, I patted myself on the shoulder.

You did a good job, Jimin.

Now all I have to do is make her happier and eventually make her fall in love with me.

Y/N: Hey let's go to see the sharks!

Jimin: Yeah sure!

Seems like she totally forgot about our enemity.

We explored the aquarium more and after getting something to eat in the cafe of the aquarium, we headed to explore more.

After an hour...

Y/N: Whew~ That was so much fun!!

Jimin: Yeah... It was.

And yes it indeed was.

But, this doesn't just end here.

Jimin: Come on, I want to take you to another place.

Y/N: What? Where?

Jimin: Just come!

I took her hand and dragged her to my car.

Y/N's POV

What is this feeling?

It has been a long time since I felt this.

I feel... happy... by being with him.

I wonder where he's taking me.

I'm pretty excited!!

Jimin: We're here.

Y/N: Really? But all I see are woods.

Jimin: I'll take you to the actual place but you have to put on this blindfold.

Y/N: Why??

Jimin: It's a surprise, that's why.

He turned me around and put on the blindfold.

As we got off the car, he took my hand and started guiding me to the place.

But I kept on tripping on small rocks and fallen branches of trees because I couldn't see anything.

Y/N: Ow! What the hell- Ah--!

Jimin: Are you okay? Wait a minute.

Suddenly, I felt an arm crawling behind my knees and lifting me up from the ground.

Jimin was carrying me bridal style.

Ok, now, he's being too romantic.

What if, just what if... he truly likes me?

No, that's still unbelievable.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

Jimin: Just carrying you around so that you don't trip anymore. It's annoying you know.

Y/N: Oh-ho, if only I didn't have this blindfold on, I would've shut your mouth up by now.

After some time of silence, we reached the place.

He put me down and told me to keep my eyes closed while he opened the blindfold.

Jimin: Open your eyes. *whisper*

I slowly opened my eyes.

And what I saw made me cover my mouth in shock.

Y/N: T-This.

Jimin: Do you remember this place?

Y/N: How on earth can I forget?

Nothing was especially extraordinary about this place. There was a beautiful lake in which the moon was reflected by the clear waters of it. There was a small plain land surrounding the lake where fireflies were playing with their light in the long grass as if they were playing hide and seek.

Yeah, it was beautiful, but not an extraordinary place.

What did make me so shocked was that... It was my and Jimin's secret hideout.

We used to hang out here a lot when before I transferred to America.

Nobody knew about this place other than us.

And what was more special about this place was that... This is where we first met.

*Flashback to 12 years ago*

I was running away...

From all the struggles I had faced.

I was 8 years old. But I wasn't happy like a normal 8-year-old. Not happy enough to stop making me cry every night.

My dad leaving us alone. My mom crying day and night thinking about him and worrying about how to raise me. And on top of all that, the bullying I faced without any particular reason.

Why was it me!? Why is it only me who's facing all this?

Why can't God choose someone else to go through this hell, and why only me!?

I know it's an evil thought. But frankly, I don't care. If God was real, I wouldn't have to suffer like this.

I ran and ran until I reached an unknown forest.

More like woods rather than a forest... Yeah... Unknown woods.

I stopped in my tracks to finally realise where I was.

Who knew that this place could give me a person who would be my escape from this pain?

I walked further into the woods to find a lake, a beautiful lake.

As I was mesmerised by the scenery, I started exploring the place.

But suddenly, I heard some sniffling sound.

Who might it be?

I wandered around trying to find the source of the voice when finally I saw someone.

A boy, around my age, sitting behind a tree, burying his head in between his knees while hugging them.

I went to approach the boy and quietly sat beside him.

Surprisingly enough, he didn't notice me.

Y/N: Why are you crying?

He got startled by my voice so he backed off.

???: Wh- *sniff* Who are you...?

I wiped my previous tears, which had surprisingly stopped once I came to that place, and reached out for his hand for a handshake.

Y/N: I am Y/N, Lee Y/N. You?

He looked at my hands, and then at me, and then again at my hands.

After a few seconds of silence, he finally, very hesitantly, took my hand and shook it.

Jimin: I am... Jimin.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Jimin! Shall we become friends?

Jimin: Why so suddenly?

Y/N: Because both of us were crying while we ended up here. It's like God wanted us to become friends and help each other!

Huh, ironic, isn't it?

Jimin: You were also crying? Why?

I stayed silent for a while but then decided to tell him everything.

I was all but a naive child. But that naiveness got me a very precious friend.

Too precious.

Who knew I would later lose him...?

After that, he also told me why was he crying.

According to him, his parents always had business tours and all so he was all alone at home. All his friends, well, fake friends rather, were befriending him because of his wealth and nothing else.

That day, he caught his friends talking bad about him behind his back.

That hit him really hard. So he ended up here, crying all the way to here.

I think that's why he was hesitant to befriend me. Because he thought I was like his other friends too.

The world is too cruel for us.

That's why we decided to stay with each other and help.

It was from that day, we became the best of friends, always stuck together as if we were stuck with some kind of glue.

We met up in that place almost every day and that place became our secret hideout.

*Flashback ended*

This place held many of our sweet memories.

But I stopped coming here since I returned back to Korea.

Just to forget my feelings for him which developed inside of me.

But I think that resulted in us moving far apart from each other than ever.

I looked at Jimin as he went near a tree.

I walked towards him to see him staring at that particular tree.

Jimin: This is where we met for the very first time.

He turned to me.

Jimin: Remember?

I looked at the tree and noticed something carved out on the trunk.

I went closer to take a look at it.

"Y/N+JIMIN BFF FOREVER"

I chuckled after looking at it.

We were unbelievably close.

Everything has changed for sure.

Jimin slowly went towards the lake and sat on the banks of it.

I went and sat beside him to gaze upon the stars.

Jimin: This place really brings back memories.

I looked at Jimin to see him gazing up at the sky.

I guess, he really did change.

He really did get back to as he was.

This makes me so happy.

But this feeling that I'm having...

It's more than just happy.

It's different and weird.

There's definitely something happening inside of me.

I kept staring at him to admire his facial features.

He's definitely handsome, there's no doubt in that.

Jimin suddenly looked at me.

Jimin: Like what you see? *smirk*

I looked away preventing him from seeing my red face.

Y/N: N-No!

He chuckled.

Afterwards, we kept on gazing at the night sky and even lied down on the grass to do so.

We chatted about other things and surprisingly we didn't argue.

Wow, that actually felt good.

Not trying to murder anyone.

Time passed by and soon it was really late and so Jimin dropped me off at my house.

I opened my apartment door just to see Rosé and Jennie looking at me with curious eyes.

Jennie: So... Did you guys kiss?

Y/N: Wait what!? You're going too far! We're literally enemies for God's sake!

Rosé: Aww, too bad.

Y/N: Will you two just shut up and go to bed?

Jennie: B-But-

Y/N: No buts! Go to bed right now!

And so I pushed them inside in the bathroom for them to get changed, just like how they pushed me out of my house earlier.

I sat on my bed and recalled all that happened.

I smiled, really wide.

It was nice, hanging out with him.

I think... I'm starting to like Jimin as a person.

I think he really did change.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing.

I checked it and saw a text from Jimin.

Enemy:
I'll be sending the pics we took today

You:
Did you reach home already? This fast?

Enemy:
Yeah, what about you?

You:
Yeah, I'm fine too.

Enemy:
Anyway, here are the pics.

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:

Enemy:
Yeah, that's all.

You:
oh ok. good night.

Enemy:
That's all? Nothing else?

You:
What??

Enemy:
No Good night kiss? 😏😉

You:
No. Good night.

Flirty Enemy:
Hey!

Flirty Enemy:
Wait!

Flirty Enemy:
Are you seriously leaving me like that!?

Flirty Enemy:
After all that I've done!?

Flirty Enemy:
Arrggghhh!

I chuckled.

Ahh... He's still so childish.

I bit my lip and held my mobile close to my chest.

I left a quiet squeal, just so that the other two can't hear it.

Something is wrong with me, huh?

But I guess I'm liking it.

Ahh~ what's happening to me??

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And I'm back!! OK, so I really don't have anything to say here. Just, be ready for the next chapter, cause it's going to be hella dramatic!

BTW, if any of you know a few good k-dramas or animes then please do tell me!

So yeah that's all for today!!

Today's chapter was all about their "Hangout" and I guess it wasn't that much romantic as I thought it would be.

Oh well... Considering Y/N and Jimin's personality here, it is how it's supposed to be.

Also my other ff, The Soft-Hearted Mafia (I know it's a cringy name) just hit a 100k reads and I'M SO HAPPY!!!! LIKE THANKS SO MUCH, GUYSSSSS!!!! Also, to think even this ff got 1k reads when it's not even completed like---

Ok, I'll stop now... Byeeeee!!

안녕!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.8K 2.2K 52
"When I speak to you, I expect a response. Don't you dare ignore me again." Why was he so rude? Yet, everyone seemed to love him. Especially Jin. Yun...
13.9K 359 14
"Just try not to fall in love with Jimin okay? You know, you'll hurt your own pride", Jin says smirking. I snap my neck towards my best friend's dire...
2.7K 186 27
Jimin : Y/N!!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!!! y/n heard Jimin from his room in the second floor without any reaction eating her pop-corn chewing it slowly while w...
8.6K 398 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...