It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《51》

24.4K 953 261
By Infired_Mochi

An hour into the movie I was already dozing off and kept trying to stay awake by attempting to follow the plot. I already knew what happened, and I'm sure the others do as well, so it wasn't something to keep my focus on for long. After my head fell backwards and I jolted it forwards again for the nth time, I decide to see how the others were doing.

They were all sleeping. None of them were trying to stay up like me, they all just went straight to sleep. I decide to clear the table and drinks from the table so I could occupy my mind with something. Getting up was a challenge since my legs were tired as well. Clearing up the table wasn't challenging but I had to make about three trips to bring everything. I just threw the bowls away and put the cups in the sink. No lights were on since we agreed to turn off the lights a bit after the movie started. Making my way to the couch, I get a clear view of the guys all cuddled with each other.

Yoongi fell asleep on Namjoon's shoulders as Namjoon had his head thrown back against the loveseat. His neck would cramp by morning if he left it at that position. Taehyung and Jimin both had their heads leaning on Jungkook's shoulders as they each cuddle an arm tightly. Jungkook just slept with his head leaning on Taehyung's. Jin had an arm wrapped around Hoseok's waist as Hoseok's face was buried in Jin's neck. Jin had his head atop Hoseok's. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures. It was adorable.

My phone was almost dead, yet it showed the time was 10 minutes until midnight. I knew these guys were tired, yet they insisted on staying and watching a movie. I turned off the television and put the living room lights on a dim setting. 

Now, how to wake them is the question.

I nervously glance at their peaceful faces. They still look amazing even in their sleep. Wow. 

I need to get them up because for one, sleeping on the couch isn't the best position to be in, two, we have classes and they probably have schedules to follow, and three, I really shouldn't have seven guys over in my apartment this late at night.

I'm tired myself and just want them out at this point so I can rest. Who should I try to wake up first though? Out of all the guys, Namjoon or Jin would probably be my best solution since they can manage the group well. Namjoon has Yoongi sleeping next to him, and I am kind of scared to wake him. He seems like the type to be horribly grouchy if woken up.

At that conclusion, I lightly walked over to Jin and tap his cheek gently. He doesn't flinch when I start to tap quicker after no response.

"Jin. Wake up. Hello? Jin!" My whispers grew a bit louder, but to no avail. I decide to shake his shoulder, carefully avoiding hitting Hoseok, but his shoulders wouldn't budge. I wasn't putting much effort in shaking but they wouldn't move. Weird flex but okay. I had an idea but it was just cause it randomly popped up.

"Jin? The cookies are burning and there is a fire in the kitchen!" I whispered loudly in his ear. Maybe it'll work.

His eyes open abruptly. He looks around his surroundings frantically before his eyes fall on my smiling form.

"That actually worked? Are you awake now?"

"What do you mean if I'm awake now? Yes I am." His voice was low and gravelly.

"Great! Please help me get the guys to wake up. It's late and you guys should head back to your rooms soon."

"Oh. What time is it?" He gently straightened his posture and laid Hoseok's head on his lap.

"It's almost 12. I also need to use the restroom."

"Really? I'll get them up. You can go freshen up, I got them." I nod and quickly head to the bathroom and swiftly go over my night routine of brushing and washing up.

Once I exit the restroom, I see the majority of the guys finally up and staring into space. It was very quiet as they all were in dazed states. Jin was in the process of waking Namjoon and Yoongi.

Jin brushes his hand through both of their hair and coos, "It's time to get up. Wake up, wake up~" Both their eyes slowly opened, Namjoon blinking into consciousness as Yoongi seemed aggravated due to his scrunched up face. I could already see the glare coming before he opened his eyes.

And there was the familiar light glare present once he finally awoke. Jin gently stepped away and turned to the maknae line before hurriedly telling them that they better not fall asleep again.

"I believe we shall take our leave y/n. Sorry to keep you up today. It was a nice time shopping and watching the movie." Jin gently smiled as the others tiredly stood up and shuffled to the door. I quickly handed Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin their backpacks as they blankly put on their shoes.

Once everyone had their shoes on, I tiredly grinned as I rubbed an eye and said, "Thank you for stopping by. You guys all better get a good rest tonight. I'll see you in class or at lunch tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye y/n. Have a good night and sweet dreams." Jin said as he was the last one to follow everyone out the door.

"Don't you mean have a good morning? It's 12:12 silly." I called out. He turned and grinned as the others rolled their eyes. I close my door soon after and briskly go straight to my bed. Plugging my phone onto the charger before I forget, I go straight to sleep.

❀♡❀

When I woke up the next morning I planned out how to thank Yoongi personally. All of them really, but I feel like I should thank Yoongi specifically.

I was in an okay state throughout my morning routine, not too tired, but not quite awake. I was peppy enough to make avocado toast for breakfast which was nice. Getting ready for school was kind of lagged due to my drowsy state but I made it out the door in time. Arriving at the campus just in time to go straight to class, I zoom passed the rushed crowd.

Enjoying the walk to the Art Building, my path into the classroom was hassle-free. Momo and Chaeyoung were quick to greet me as I said mine in response. We conversed about what we would do today because of the several canvases setup around the room.

A few minutes before class starts, I feel a weight on my shoulder and two arms wrap around my waist. Both girls gawk- scratch that. A majority of the students gawk at the image of Taehyung snuggling into my back. Not again.

"Taehyung let go. Class will start soon."

"But I'm so tired from last night. Can't believe you would keep us up like that." His response was low, so the whole class didn't quite hear it, but the people around us sure could if they listened.

So Momo and Chaeyoung's eyes grew wider than I thought possible.

"Y-you guys. Already? Oh lord y/n." Chaeyoung mumbled to me as Momo nodded in disbelief.

"What? Nothing happened?" I said to them, then I turned to Taehyung who's snuggled in my neck again.

"What are you talking about? You wanted to. I said you didn't have to and that you should rest but nope. Don't make it out like something that didn't happen."

"Y/n! What the- You guys stayed with each other last night?" Momo whispered. The rest of the class was in a buzz.

"Uh kind of? He- well he invited me over to the cinema to watch a movie late at night. I told him that it was late but he wanted to hang out so we just watched a movie at my home." I stated, a bit loudly so people would hear my explanation in case they had the wrong idea.

Both of the girls next to me sighed in relief. I could feel Taehyung smile against me. I nudged my shoulders but he whined in response.

"Oh. Why are you guys so cuddly today huh?" Momo asked.

"I have no idea? I'm not the cuddly one here." I stated in defense.

"I can cuddle her if I want to. She is very nice to hug." My face burns a bit but I tried to hold in the warm feeling. Chaeyoung was about to say something before the Professor cuts her off and begins class.

After Professor Chaeun explained the lesson, her eyes zoned in on Taehyung and I. Throughout her explanation, I have been trying to get Taehyung off so we don't get in trouble but he found it amusing.

"Kim Taehyung and Choi y/n. I believe my classroom is not the best place to display PDA."

"But Professor, I'm tired and y/n is a nice substitute pillow." A couple people in the class chuckle at his response while the professor stares at me straight in the eye. Oh shoot, she's going to yell at us. Taehyung why would you say that!

"Alright. I hope you have been listening to the lesson and will take a few notes on my lecture. This also better not be an everyday thing." My eyes widen as she smiles.

"Ma'am, yes ma'am. Of course I've been listening." Taehyung lifts his head and beamed at the professor as she laughs and starts to get into her spiel. Taehyung snuggles back and I stare at Professor Chaeun as she speaks. My mind blanks due to her leniency by allowing Taehyung to be this close to me in class.

"I would listen to her lecture but... I'm napping. Take notes for me and tell me the main points later." Taehyung whispers before he dozes off. I rolled my eyes and took my notes for the class.

❀♡❀

We were given the job of painting an inanimate object. Focusing on shading techniques and proportions, we had to try to capture the object as realistically as we could. Taehyung finally let me go after I threatened the right to enter my apartment for a week. Nearing the end of class, my tissue box was looking very good. I even had enough time to paint the small blue ball in front of it.

"It is now the end of class. I hope you guys quickly wrap up and leave your artwork on the canvas. Make sure your signatures are on the bottom right corner along with the date. You are dismissed!"

I quickly signed the corner of the canvas along with the date and packed up my supplies.

❀♡❀

Without noticing, Graphic Designs smoothly came and went, and I was already making my way towards the canteen with Jungkook walking beside me. When we reached the table, the others were already there and eating their lunches.

Proceeding with our normal greetings, Jin passed over the same light blue lunch box as always. He has kept to his deal on routinely creating my lunches and I've given up on complaining because he has left no room for argument.

At least once a week I do sit with the girls, but every time the boys whine about it at the end of the day.

Joking with Namjoon on our way to English, I suddenly halt as I completely forgot to thank the guys at lunch. Slapping my hand on my forehead and shutting my eyes tightly, Namjoon jumps a bit, startled. I just quickly decided to thank them at the cafe.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you didn't study for the quiz today."

I slapped my other hand over the first because I indeed had. I clearly didn't have time to last night and only briefly looked over the lesson the nights before.

"If I said maybe, what is the likelihood that I'd pass?"

"Well, that's up to how well you listened and understood Professor Sora's lectures. You slapped your forehead the second time after I said we had a quiz. Why did you slap it the first time?" He gently nudged my hands away from my head and I opened my eyes to see his concerned face.

"As observant as ever huh. I just have something to tell you guys later. When classes end."

"Oh. You sure you can't tell me now?"

"Nah, I'll tell all of you. We'll be late if we stand here any longer. Tell me how to pass Namjoon!" Resuming our way to class, Namjoon tries his best to tell me the main points of the lectures.

❀♡❀

A/N: I was a bit late in updating, my bad 😅 

However, I am shocked to see that I've reached 100 followers? That's honestly insane to me because I never actually expected to reach that many. Thank you so much to you all😁

I notice authors calling their readers a name... should I do that or is it too cheesy, hmm.

This will have to be my New Year's present because I won't be able to update that night. So enjoy the bit of fluff from our dear Taehyung! And let's not forget that it is his birthday. At least it is still the 30th of December for me right now, so Happy Birthday Taehyung!

He's too adorable I swear. No question today, but let's just appreciate his existence lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 3.1K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
1.7M 81.2K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
125K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
98.4K 4.6K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...