It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《50》

25.4K 1K 613
By Infired_Mochi

Yoongi instantly places a hand over my mouth. Thankfully, the guy just flips me off and turns a corner around the back of the store to the streets. Yoongi doesn't remove his hand and the guys don't relax until he is gone. A few moments after he leaves, I just lick Yoongi's hand to get him to let go. That breaks his intense glare on the guy's back and he jumps a bit while removing his hand. Quickly rubbing it on Namjoon's sleeve he looks at me with disgust as I look back with a poker face.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Taehyung exclaims before Jin could and quickly cups my cheeks.

"Yesh I ish." I respond and he sighs in relief. I smile and bring my hands to his so he could let go of my cheeks. As soon as our hands drop, he laces both his hands with each of mine.

"What the hell was that! You could've gotten hurt if I hadn't stepped over!"

"Actually, based on you saying the others were waiting to jump him, he would've gotten more hurt if you hadn't've controlled the situation?"

"Y/n! That's not the fucking point. Why didn't you wait inside or walk away from him."

"First off, language. Second, he would follow me and he blocked my way to the entrance."

"You. You!"

I hugged Yoongi before he could explode. He really looked like he was going to, and I wasn't going to enjoy his wrath. I just did the thing Tae did when I was slightly upset. I buried my head in his chest and let out a shaky breath. It's like all the nerves of the event flooded in and I was shaking from them.

"Thank you. I'm sorry. I've never really been in that situation before. No guy has ever tried to force themselves to obtain my number. I panicked so thank you, Yoongi, for stepping in."

I didn't want to see his or the guys' reactions so I closed my eyes and buried my face in the soft material of his black hoodie. He smelled naturally like laundry detergent. No cologne. 

A few moments have passed and it's just been quiet. No movements made or voices. I realized my situation in hugging him a while ago but I didn't want to leave the comfort he gives me. It was probably just comfort from him because he saved me.

The awkward atmosphere was too much so I let my hands untangle from behind his back and take a step away. I keep my eyes on the floor the moment I am away from his chest.

He suddenly wraps an arm around me and my face thuds against the sweatshirt again.

"You're okay. I'm sorry I almost exploded on you after such an event. It just shows that your such an... innocent girl." His voice was deep and gravelly. I don't dare to look up. This time because a darker blush has probably spread across my face than ever. I feel awkward with his response since he normally doesn't talk to me or interact with me.

"Today is the most of a reaction and response you've given in the time that I've met you guys." I blurt out after my realization.

It's quiet for a moment again, before Jin laughs and says, "That may have been the most amount of a reaction we've seen from him in a long time!" Jin's laughter completely lightens the mood as the others laugh along and Yoongi grumbles under his breath, "Jerk hyung."

He promptly drops his hands from around my back to his sides and I take it as my cue to step away. I do so, but that just makes me end up in the arms of Jungkook. He back hugs me and I nudge his stomach to release.

"Gosh that was annoying. I really wanted to beat that guy up real bad. Still do."

"Jungkook. No! The poor thing wouldn't be able to stand a chance. Don't be unfair." I joked and lightly flicked his forehead. He grins and the soft lighting from the market showed his eyes glowing brightly with his smile.

"The light shows a good angle on you." I say and he smirks.

"Oh yeah? In the light you look adorable in my ar-" The lights suddenly turn off and we are bathed in darkness. Hoseok let out a shriek. Our eyes adjust to the light the moon provided. Looking over, I see some of the others with panicked and shocked looks. I laugh at the situation. All the guys turn their attention to me.

"It's closing hours! It's already like 10:30! Let's leave."

"Yes. I need to put these groceries away as well! Let's get a move on." Jin says as he rushes over to the car with the cart and Hoseok quickly takes mine. They load up the groceries in the two cars swiftly.

"Y/n. Drive safe on the scooter. We will be waiting in the garage, unless you get their first. Wait for us by your scooter so you can make an exit if needed and have your phone at hand. And-"

"Namjoon, I'll be fine. The apartment complex isn't too far. The longer you keep talking, the later we will get home, bye." He shrugs his shoulders and leaves to the car. I hop onto my scooter and head towards the apartment complex.

❀♡❀ 

Upon pulling into my parking space, I see the guys nearby, already unloading the car. I rush over to help carry some groceries after I locked my scooter.

We brought all the grocery bags in one trip, and hopefully whoever has the eggs and bread didn't smoosh them when we were all cramped in the elevator. It appears the maknae line had my groceries with them and they followed me to my door. The rest of the guys all went inside Jin's apartment to help him unload.

I finally got the door unlocked after accidentally messing up the pin twice.

"You need to memorize your code better." Taehyung suggested as I opened the door. Turning to them, I finally notice they each are holding about 3-5 bags in each hand. They were also carrying their own school bags over their shoulders. Geez, they could've made a second trip.

"I know my code, there is just one number that I always forget. You guys can leave the bags on the floor and head to sleep. It's late and we still have classes tomorrow you know."

"Exactly. We have classes meaning you too. I'm not even tired yet and I planned on sleeping later. Let us help you pack away the items." Jungkook stated.

"Four people putting away groceries can get it finished quicker than one." Jimin pitched in as he side stepped me and entered my apartment with the other two following. I rolled my eyes and followed them. There was no use arguing as they already placed the bags around the dining table and kitchen counter. There wasn't much space so I set the two bags I had on the floor. I could've held more but they insisted on taking the majority. 

It appears I held the fruits so I placed several of the fruit items in fruit baskets or in the fridge. The other guys seemed to navigate my kitchen just fine as Jungkook was placing produce in the bins of the fridge while Jimin was standing over him and putting away the milk and orange juice. Taehyung was organizing several packs and bowls of ramen into the pantry. 

At least the guys aren't making a mess of things. I just walked over to the remaining bags and continue to place things away with the others' help.

❀♡❀

About 10 minutes had passed and I placed the chips and candy in the pantry. The others were lounging on the couch since I forced them to go sit if they wouldn't leave yet. Closing the pantry door, I look around my fully stocked kitchen. Nice.

Entering the living room, the guys were browsing the Netflix shows listed. At the moment, someone knocked on my door as well so I answered it since I was already up.

There was Jin holding two bags and the others behind him.

"Hey y/n. It appears Namjoon accidentally took two of your bags. It's your toiletries?" Jin stated and I catch Namjoon blushing.

"Oh. Okay thanks. Do you want to come in?"

"Sure." Jin flashed a smile and entered the room with the others following. I closed the door behind them and gestured to the three other boys who were lounging on the couch. Dashing over to my bathroom in my room, I place the items in the bags away.

Stepping out and closing the door behind me, Yoongi and Namjoon had taken seats on the loveseat next to the couch. Thankfully it appears I had enough places to sit due to the big L-shaped couch in front of the tv, the love seat next to it, and three bean bag chairs to the side. I like furniture, so what? There was also an armchair behind the couch that I have been procrastinating on moving into my room. I still haven't made space for it.

"Do you guys want anything to drink? We didn't even eat dinner yet huh. Or are you guys hungry? Are you sure you guys aren't too tired right now?"

"Nah, I think we're fine. Don't worry, it's not too late." Namjoon responded.

"Alright. If you're sure. Unless you guys want me to whip up some simple bowls of ramen? I bought a lot today."

"Ooh yeah. That sounds good right now!" Taehyung exclaims.

"So is that six bowls? You all are hungry right?"

"Yes. That would be great." Yoongi responded. I nod and retreat to the kitchen where Jin and Hobi were looking through my fridge.

"Stealing my food already? Would you guys like some ramen as well?"

"Stealing your food? Never! As for the ramen, that would be nice." Jin said and I quickly grab eight bowls and set them on the table. I fill a huge pot of water and start boiling it.

"Could you guys open the ramen half-way and add the flavoring?" I asked as I look for a ladle around the kitchen. They respond a 'yes' and I hear them opening the packs.

After a couple minutes, the water was boiling. Jin helped bring the bowls over as I filled them with water and Hoseok brought them to the table to close them. The process was quick and soon all the bowls were steamed and ready to eat.

"Guys! Grab a bowl if you want." I said as the others entered the room and grabbed one for themselves.

"Sorry, I didn't expect to have this many guests over. Like ever. So we can just eat in the living room. Take several napkins and please don't make a mess." They nodded in response and all left to congregate in the living room.

I took the last bowl and took the lid off, picking up all the others' lids that were discarded on the table, I brought them to the trash. I fill up eight glasses of water and place them on a tray before bringing them out to the coffee table between the guys. Once I finish laying the drinks out, I grab my food and join the others. Jin and Hoseok sat next to each other on the other end of the couch which left the corner for me to sit on.

I start eating once I got comfortable and the movie they selected was Avengers: Infinity Wars. The only sounds throughout the room was the quiet beginning of the movie and the occasional slurps of noodles.

❀♡❀ 

A/N: We hit 50! And we haven't even hit the actual conflict yet 😔✊

Here is my belated Christmas present! *Awkwardly spreads arms out with half an effort*

Question time! (It's actually getting hard to think of simple but fun questions) 

I know Christmas is over, but I'm still throwing out a Christmas themed question! 

Technically the moral of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, is that even though you are unique, no one will like you unless you're useful. (Just kidding ahaha.... unless.) 

So, who is your favorite reindeer? 

(There are people that exist that prefer one of them 🤠 If you don't know Santa's reindeers, just look them up ig lol) So, I like Comet. 

And another incredible fanart by bonnehh_! Thank you so much 💜💜💜 This just screams talent and I love it 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
231K 11.6K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
548K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
700K 32.3K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...