It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《49》

21.8K 915 648
By Infired_Mochi

He abruptly stopped the cart which sent me forward to almost form a bruise on my ribs. Had his hands not blocked the handle bar from making an imprint on me, I most definitely would have. I was shocked by the sudden stop and after a few moments, I hear him laughing really hard from above me.

I punch his chest and place my feet on the floor. He lets go of me and kneels to the ground in laughter as I puff my cheeks and walk over to my cart a few meters away. Rolling my eyes, I continue my way to the meat section as I hear Jin profusely apologizing while exclaiming how funny my expression was. 

I wouldn't look at him due to the blush painted across my cheeks. I can't believe I thought anything of that moment. Silly me.

At the moment we were passing by the toiletry section and I briefly told Jin that I had to get some products. He agreed to meet me in the dairy section after I finished. We dispersed as I went down the aisle to look through the items. As I was examining the sizes, a guy entered the isle and came to stand next to me. 

Oh. Okay. I shrugged it off and now compared prices just in case.

"Hi. So uhm, how are you today?" The guy questioned and I instantly stood up straight to see him grinning at me. He had a strong build with black slicked back hair. His outfit was a simple black muscle tee which showed off his bulging arms and simple grey sweatpants. He had on a pair of simple nike shoes as well.

"I'm doing fine. Uh, how are you?" I asked back questioningly.

"I'm great actually. My name is Kunwoo. What's yours?"

I panicked because I really don't like the looks of this guy. He was obviously eyeing me up and down. "I, uh, my name is Mimi." I smiled to make it more believable.

"Mimi? What an enchanting name."

"Thank you? Did you need help with getting a product for your girlfriend perhaps? I'm not an expert, maybe you should ask someone else if that's what your prolonging this conversation for." I responded and quickly snatched a box of my normal brand of pads and tampons. Speed-walking to my cart, he followed me.

"Nah, actually. If you wouldn't mind, perhaps I could have your number and you could be my girlfriend so I can know what size you wear." I tense up due to the innuendo in his speech.

"No thanks. I don't have a phone on me and I don't know my number. Sorry buddy, I gotta go." I went with a nice way of letting him down, I guess, and zoomed out of the isle. I went through several isles in hopes to lose him in case he followed, but I don't hear him behind me. I see Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin near the dairy isle arguing over something again. I spare a glance behind me and don't see the guy. Phew.

I near the cart and hear Jimin and Jungkook argue on buying chocolate and strawberry syrup to make chocolate and strawberry milk. Yoongi was just on his phone while Jin said they had some at home.

"Why don't you make fresh strawberry milk by blending those strawberries with milk in a blender?" I suggested as I pointed towards the three huge trays of strawberries in Jin's cart. Both Jimin and Jungkook's eyes lit up at the thought and agreed. They left to return the bottles as Jin thanked me.

"So, that should be all the items on both of our lists. Let's go check out?" I nod in response and we make our way to an open register. I got in line first behind a woman with a sleeping baby cradled in her arms. Jin was looking over his items as I started loading up my items on the conveyor belt.

"Hyung! Taehyung got stuck in that ball cage thing! He might break it if he tries to move out!"

"What? What do you mean he might break it? Is he okay? You know what, lead the way!" Jin told Jimin. Jin turned to me and briefly said, "You get your groceries first and wait by the entrance. We'll load your items in one of our cars so they won't fall out. We'll meet you soon." I gave a thumbs-up as he dashed behind Jimin with the cart.

I chuckled at their behavior and hoped they wouldn't get in too much trouble. I loaded the rest of my items as the lady in front paid and left. The person working the cashier register was an elderly lady and she politely smiled and made small talk as she scanned my items. Once she finished, I paid her the correct amount and we said our goodbyes as I headed towards the exit.

It was nighttime outside and many stars were shining brightly. I mean, Jin did say to wait at the entrance, so I brought the cart outside and slumped against the wall while looking at the gibbous moon. It was sporting a yellow-gold tint which was captivating. I just stared at the sky for a few minutes before I hear footsteps approach from leaving the store. I quickly glance over to see who was making their way over.

It was that strange man from before. I already forgot his name. I felt a chill up my spine as I noticed he didn't have any bags. I mean, it's a little odd to stay in the store that long and leave with nothing. Or I mean, I guess it's normal, but it's a creepy guy.

I look down towards my basket as he was taking his time on approaching. Every step closer made me nervous. Like dude, just leave?

He finally made it to my side. Curse me for not moving my cart to block him.

"Hey Mimi. Enjoying the view of the night?"

"Yeah. I like watching the moon alone." I hoped he got the hint, but of course he's a stubborn prick.

"Aww, it's fun to watch with someone else. You seem like the romantic type. I like to be romantic you know."

"I actually don't care to know. Don't you have somewhere to be? It's late, go home." I state honestly, starting to get defensive.

"That's quite frank. Your honest too. Nice. I have time to kill and it seems you do as well if you're waiting out here. Do you not have a ride? I can give you one. The groceries seem like a hassle. Let me help." He got closer to my cart and his arm brushed mine. I tensed up completely as he leaned down.

Quickly turning the cart away and scooting backwards, I say, "No, I don't have time to kill. My ride is coming soon so just leave me alone would you." He places an arm on my shoulder and gets me to stop moving due to the bit of pressure he placed.

"A ride? I can give you one instead of waiting on someone? Who is your ride, a boyfriend? One who lets their girlfriend wait outside a grocery store at night?"

"I-"

"That doesn't sound like a good one to me. I would be able to pick you up on time whenever you want. Do you even have a boyfriend?" I hesitated. I should just say yes but I hesitated. What happens if he asks me to call him? What happens if this guy waits with me for a ride that won't show up? What happens if he demands proof?

"Unhand her you shit."

The guy doesn't let go and looked over to see who interrupted him. I can't see who it was due to the stranger's large frame blocking him...

...But I recognized his voice.

"Don't get into our conversation. You probably don't even know her. Leave us alone. We are just having a couples argument and I'm just confirming that I'm her boyfriend. It's a little game we play."

"Oh really now? She looks terrified and you shouldn't grip her without her consent. It looks like she is defensively tensing up her shoulders and her hands are tightened on the cart. Release her."

The guys abruptly lets go of me and I take in a breath. I was shallowly breathing before he released me. He fully turns his back to me and faces my defender.

"What the hell dude. Don't you understand when I say 'Leave us alone'?"

"Don't you understand that what your doing is wrong. She doesn't want your company. You are bothering her and you touched her. That is accountable for sexual harassment. How about you leave her alone?"

"Fuck off alright." The guy scoffs. I wordlessly shiver at his cockiness. The stranger sounds so confident and I am scared in case he leaves.

"Okay, let me reword that. Leave her alone before you get your ass beat by us."

"Us? You gonna call back up?"

"He doesn't need to call, we have been here the whole time and he told us to give you a chance to turn away. Man you are really arrogant huh?" The guys are here. I see the back of the stranger stiffen greatly.

"How dare you. I said it's a couple's fight. Leave us alone!" The guy screams a bit.

"Actually we aren't dating. Why would I date the likes of you? Leave me alone!" I declare, finding my voice. The guy turns to me with a dark glare but is suddenly shoved harshly to the side away from me.

The guy stumbles and falls off the curb from how harsh the shove was. Angrily getting up he is about to step forward before it appears a revelation washes over him as he takes in all the guys surrounding me.

Shaking his head with a scowl he says, "You know what. The girl is useless anyway. You guys are lucky I didn't bring my friends to fight you."

He storms off, but I couldn't help but shout, "What friends?"

❀♡❀  

A/N: Merry Christmas! I know I dropped a major cliffhanger on you guys, so I'll update early for my gift on this special holiday!

So what is your dream gift? 

You know it's those BTS tickets for me 😂😂

Once again! Merry Christmas! Even if you don't have someone around you today, just know that there are always people there for you. And if you didn't know that, now you better know that. I'm there for you too! You can send me a message and I promise to reply if you want to talk with me on Christmas. I may not reply till later, but I promise I will try my best. If you're traveling, stay safe, and if you're with friends or/and family, have fun! If you're alone, go ahead and whip out those Christmas films, some hot chocolate, read those Wattpad stories, and treat yourself good!

메리 크리스마스!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 23.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
17.1K 651 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
251K 10.7K 25
Society has three rules that must be followed in order to be accepted: Number 1: Find your soulmate. Number 2: Be with them and fall in love with th...