Underwater (kiribaku/bakushim...

By Chimkin_numget

Kirishima POV: I always feel like I am drowning. In everything. Holding my breath when things get rough, liv... More

Underwater
Bath
Enter Bakugou Katsuki
Not an update!( but a thank you!! )
Detention!
Curiosity
Going to regret this
Awkward
Square one
Not an update!
Walking home
Where is he?
Fucking asshole
Fucked up
Scared of me
13
14
15
16
17
Not an update!
18
19
20
Not an update!
21
22
23
24
25
A (HUGE) thank you!
26
27
28
29
[Authors Note!]
30
31
32
33
34
[A/N]
35
36
37
38
40
[A/N]
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
[A/N]
48
49
50
51
Happy new year!
52
53
[A/N]
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Drowning
Authors note!
66
67
68
69
[A/N]
70
Breaking through the surface

39

4.2K 186 431
By Chimkin_numget

Bakugou's POV:

"Ow, that hurts!" Kirishima whined, reaching his hands to the back of his head. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm not a fucking hairdresser. Gimme a break." I pulled his hair a little harder into a messy ponytail. Parts at the front fell onto his face.

"This defeats the purpose. You said you would tie it up so I could see, it's back in my eyes again." Kirishima kicked his legs out in front of him in frustration.

I smirked. "C'mon it's funny."

He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and giving me a little glare.
"Alright, I'm sorry." I apologised.

He nodded. "Good."
I noticed how he was still frowning.
I moved my arms to his sides and tickled them lightly. Kirishima squealed and jumped back.

I burst into laughter. "Dude I hardly touched you! You're so ticklish."

Kirishima fought back a smile. "Am not!" He blushed, hugging a pillow to himself.

I shrugged. "Guess we'll find out."
Smirking evilly, I slowly approached him.

"Bakugou... no... don't do it." He backed away.

I tackled him to the ground, attacking him.
He immediately burst out into laughter.

"N-no stoppppp!" He squealed, squeezing his arms together to stop me from ticking there.
His legs flailed and I was laughing too at this point.
Kirishima tried to get me back but failed.
"Stoooooop!" He could hardly breath at this point.

"Guess we found out. You are ticklish." I teased, finally giving him a rest. He sighed, clutching his stomach and still giggling.
"I hate you." He laughed.

I moved him closer to me. "No you don't. Say that again and I'll tickle you to death next time." I grinned.

"No, no I'm sorry!" He giggled, hitting me lightly.
"What time is it?" Kirishima said, looking at my alarm clock. "I can't read digital that well." He sighed.

"It's half eleven. But it's a Friday. Let's stay up late." I challenged. Kirishima didn't seem all that fond of the idea.

"I'm tiredddd." He groaned, setting his head on my shoulder. I looked at the messy ponytail I did. It wasn't too bad, considering I had never tied up hair before.

"Nope. You've had enough rest. You're staying up with me."
Kirishima pouted but didn't complain.
"What are we gunna do?" He asked curiously.

I looked around me room. Hmm... something to do...? "Another movie?" I suggested.
Kiri sighed. "Another? They make me sleepy. We can watch one later."

"Fair point. How about...? I have a good manga and comic collection. We can read."
Surprisingly, I liked reading. You wouldn't think it, would you? It's mostly comics, but technically it's still reading.

Kirishima jumped up and eyed my shelf. He picked out one of the manga from the third shelf. I usually keep that shelf for......"ecchi" manga.

"Uh, Kiri, probably not that one-" I tried to warm him, but he didn't listen.

"Bakugou you freakin' pervert!" He covered his face, blushing.

I laughed. "Tried to warn ya."

He stomped over to me and hit me over the head with it lightly as I laughed at him.
"Why was there tentacles?!" He screamed at me, face red in embarrassment.

"You're being too childish!" I complained.
He glared.
"C'mon, just don't touch the third shelf. Everything else is fine. Go look around." I encouraged, trying to distract him from hitting me.

He sighed. "Fine. But I'm not reading anything with naked girls in it. It makes me uncomfortable." He pouted, turning back to my shelf.

"Suit yourself." I said, opening the first pages of one on the "ecchi" manga.

He ignored my comment and scanned through the shelves.
"Junji Itou?" He asked, flipping the manga over. "Whats this?"

"You don't like horror movies, so I wouldn't suggest it. Especially not at night. Amazing art though." I said, popping a tick tack into my mouth and flipping the page.

"Hmm... Berserk... Change the World... Jagaaaaaan... My home Hero... Vagabond...
I am a hero..." He listed out basically all the manga on shelf one.

I shook my head. "Nope. Probably not your style. Mostly about murder.. zombies...mature themes... stuff like that. I don't think you'd like 'em. I dare you to open the first page of Berserk though." I smirked.

He opened the manga, dropping it immediately.
"Why so you have stuff like this! It's so gross!" He blushed.

I burst into laughter. He flopped down next to me. "I'm bored. I have nothing to read." He whined. Kirishima turned to me.
"Ew, stop reading that!" He yelled, snatching the manga out of my hand.

"Oi, give that back!" I jumped up and tried to grab it. Kirishima held it above his head and leaned back a little, causing me to basically get on top of him.
I blushed at Kirishima, who was under me.
His face was red too, but he was smiling.

"Y'know, you kinda changed since the first time I saw you." I mumbled. Kirishima gave me a confused look.

"You were all shy and didn't respond to anyone. You don't look as miserable now as you did back then." I said, staring into his eyes.
Kirishima looked away sadly.

"No. I haven't changed. I'm really happy around you but... I'm still the same." Kirishima's eyes got a little more gloomy and sad as he was speaking.

Didn't change..? What does he mean by that?
He behaves completely different from when we first met.

Kirishima smiled at me again. "But I feel more happy now. I know I'm still the same but.. you make me feel different." Kiri blushed.

My heart raced. Feel different...
It was too much for my heart to handle and I ended up changing the subject.
"Why's your hair red? Surly that's not natural. It's too bright."

Kirishima looked more uncomfortable. I realised I was still on top of him.
"Oh, shit. Sorry. I'll move-"

"It's fine." He cut me off but then put a hand over his mouth. "I-I mean.. you don't have to if you don't...wanna..." his face reddened even more.

I fought back a smile, sitting back and pulling him beside me.

"Uh, answering your question, no, it's not natural." He mumbled. He played with his hair, looking nervous.

"Why do you dye it?" My curiosity overcame me. Maybe I'm too fucking nosey.

"Uhm... someone told me it would look nice if it was red. In a way, I dyed it to... impress them?" My heart started beating faster again.

Impress? Like, a girl? Does he... like someone?

"A crush?!" The words rushed out of my mouth. Told you, I'm really fucking nosey.

Kiri fiddled with his hair a little more.
"You could say that. But that was a long time ago. I just keep dying it. I'm not really sure why. I guess I kinda miss him." Kiri looked down sadly.

Him?

"Do you still like him?!" Again, with the noseyness.

"No. Like I said, it was a long time ago. And it wasn't really a crush. I mostly saw our relationship as platonic. But... yeah... that's why my hair is red." Kirishima smiled.

My heart finally calmed down.

"Besides.. I think I'm figuring out what 'love' really is." Kirishima looked at me, smiling.

There goes my heart again-

I pinched his cheek, making him giggle.
"Well watch a movie till you fall asleep. You look really tired now." I laughed at his expression and yawn. "Nooo... I'm not that tired..." he whined, cuddling into my chest sleepily.

"Right." I said sarcastically. I picked up Kiri and helped him get under the covers. Once I ticked him in, I played a movie quietly in the background.

I heard gently purring and turned to him. He snuggled up into my side, already sound asleep.

I smiled and moved the hair out of his eyes.
"What are you doing to me, Kiri?"

[Authors Notes!]
I love fluffy boyfriends💖💖
I mentioned a lot of manga in this chapter and, if you are wondering, they're all pretty great. I would totally recommend. (But, as stated, they're a lot more 'adult')
Writing fluff is so calming. I have a flight tomorrow, but I'll still be able to update.
See you!💖💖💓💓💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 124 10
"The pain that you can't see...is killing me." [Completed 02/12/22.] 。。。| Note: - This fic is not intended to promote or encourage any of its darker...
1.3K 46 9
katsuki bakugou is in love with someone. someone he shouldn't be in love with. bright red hair, matching crimson hued eyes, there's only one person i...
10.9K 176 8
[COMPLETED] This is my first story and it's a oneshot book. About Bakugou X Kirishima!! Bakugou is top! Anyways.. I'm not sure where I'll be going w...
43.3K 2.1K 28
[Indefinite Hiatus/ Discontinued?] :( Bakugou is an upcoming famous rapper. One night, instead of staying in the recording studio until the break of...