Luna Hale - Jet Black Heart

By Serafina_Garnet

-'I've got a Jet Black Heart...' Luna Hale was once the light...now she's filled with darkness. Book 1 (seaso... More

Luna Hale
CAST (for season 1 and 2)
playlιѕт
🇪​🇵​🇮​🇬​🇷​🇦​🇵​🇭​🇸​
🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔
𝟙- 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝟚 - 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪
𝟛 - 𝕨𝕙𝕪
𝟝 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚)
𝟞 - 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪
𝟟 - 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪
𝟠 - 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖
𝟡 - 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕
𝟙𝟘 - 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪
𝟙𝟙 - 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
𝟙𝟚 - 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝟙𝟛 - 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝟙𝟜 - 𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔
𝟙𝟝 - 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝟙𝟞 - 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝟙𝟟 - 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝟙𝟠 - 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖
𝟙𝟡 - 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝
𝟚𝟘 - 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟
𝟚𝟙 - 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤
𝟚𝟚 - 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝟚𝟛 - 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕥
𝟚𝟜 - 𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕝
𝟚𝟝 - 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪
𝟚𝟞 - 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤
𝟚𝟟 - 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟
Extra Cast
𝟚𝟠 - 𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪
𝟚𝟡 - 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝟛𝟘 - 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕗𝕥
𝟛𝟙 - 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟
𝟛𝟚 - 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪
𝟛𝟛 - unconscious
34 - light
35 - order
36 - 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕝𝕖
37 - butterflies
38 - sides
39 - lizard
40 - restrain
41 - pacify
42 - rising
43 - daddy
44 - hostage
45 - luna
46 - warrior
47 - power
48 - wolf
49 - protector
50 - heart
| Authors Note |
A / N - kind of important, maybe?
Please Read!

𝟜 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙)

1.3K 24 14
By Serafina_Garnet

—(LUNA)—

I was awakening from a tranquil sleep, when I opened my eyes I saw a figure in my room, I was about to attack whoever it was when I saw familiar green eyes that belonged to Derek. I huff in annoyance and stand with my hands on my hips, staring at him.

'What do you want?' I ask harshly.

'You're going to do me a favour.' He states.

'Am I now, I'll say this again, I don't care....do whatever it is, yourself.' I scoff.

'Luna just do this one thing for me then you can do whatever you like.' Derek reasons.

'....fine, whatever, I don't care.' I give in.

'Take Allison's jacket back to her, preferably in her locker, to you know maybe wind up Scott.' He explains.

I just respond with a massive huff.

———————

I was trailing through the empty halls of the school, trying to sniff out the same scent that was on the jacket, the jacket, I'll admit smells quite nice, it's a mixture of cinnamon and vanilla, which kind of makes me hungry, to be honest.

When I finally reach Allison's locker, I sneakily open it using my strength, and place the jacket neatly inside.

As the bell rang I swiftly made my way out trying not to be noticed by the students in the school.

———————

I got home much later after wondering through the forest for the day. It's was breezy and the air was quite crisp, it was quite soothing for my brain, I definitely needed some relaxation after this awful week.

When I reached near the house I saw and heard Scott coming closer, breathing heavily and his heart beat accelerating.  When I reached the front door I stepped inside waiting for whatever Scott was coming here to do.

'Derek! Luna! Stay away from her, she doesn't know anything!' The voice of Scott practically shook the house. At this Derek and I quietly walk out of the house to listen to Scott. 

'What if she does though Scott, she's an Argent, she'll get me killed, and I'm not prepared to die just so you can have a little high school romance.' I scowl.

'You think your little buddy Stiles can google werewolf, and now you've got all the answers. Is that it? You don't get it yet, Scott, but I'm looking out for you. Think about what could happen. You're out on the field. The aggression takes over. And you shift in front of everyone. Your mom, all your friends. And when they see you - everything falls apart.' Derek says his speech.

'And then you end up killing them...' I blurt out in a alarming, nonchalantly manner, which gained a glare from Derek and a frightened expression from Scott.

(later that day)
———————

Nighttime, that was my favourite, it's that time where I can be myself and do whatever I like without fear of getting caught, not that I fear anything anyway. When I lived in New York I used to go out every night until dawn I would do things like; practicing magic, roaming around as a wolf or just relaxing, watching the stars. I could do whatever I wanted and not care for the consequences.

Tonight however I can't go back to my usual routine as Derek wants to go out either looking for the mysterious Alpha or for food, either way I could care less, I'd rather get my own food and hunt it in the forest.

We drove out in pure silence. That was until Derek decided to speak.

'Why do you do it? Every time your are in a place where something happens you draw that symbol, ever since you were 9, I don't get it.' Derek questions me.

The only reason I do it is to show other Supernatural creature I'm real and I was there, and also to show the hunters, even though nobody has ever seen the Hybrid's face or knows who it is, that symbol has always just proved it.

'To show the Hybrid was there.' I say. 

Derek just grunted in response.

Derek doesn't was me to expose myself, that's apparently dangerous, so I have to just be a werewolf, but on my own I can be whoever I want to be.

———————

When arrived back to the house that night, there was an unfamiliar smell by where Derek buried Laura, it felt as though someone had been there, I just couldn't point out who it was.

~~~~

I was putting on my black converse when I heard cars and sirens coming towards the house, it was getting louder and head-splitting as it got closer.

'Derek!' I called out.

'I know. You stay put, okay. Let me do the talking.' As Derek spoke, there was a tough knock at the door.

While Derek was talking to the cops, who said they had a warrant, at the front door, I got my grimoire out, to perform a spell to hide some of my things, like my grimoire, powerful objects and supernatural books. As I chanted at a fast pace and my things disappeared, I heard footsteps coming closer to my room.

'Can you come downstairs please.' A deputy asked.

'Why?'

'We have a warrant to search the property.'

'Is that right, well then I best go down.' I mockingly spoke.

When I walked downstairs I saw what seems to be the Sheriff talking to Derek. Then I saw him place him under arrest.

Then the Sheriff notices me.

'Luna Hale, you need to come with us.'

'Why, I didn't do anything.' I say.

'I'm sorry to have to do this Miss but you're under arrest.' A deputy then says.

'WHAT!' I yell.

'Place you hands behind your back.'

'I WILL NOT!' I scream.

They place my hands behind my back, along with Derek's, then put the cuffs on us, they put the cuffs on me far too tight, so I chant a quick and easy spell to unlock them.

I take the cuffs off without them looking and walked up to the Sheriff who was chatting away to a deputy and tapped him on the shoulder.

'Hey Sheriff, you might want to check your cuffs before you put them on me.' I cheekily smile at him.

He looked at me shell shocked.

That was until some deputies dragged me and Derek outside and towards the Sheriff's car.

At this point I was fuming. Fuming at Derek mainly for putting the body in the back garden, like someone's not going to notice. That inside rage seemed to rise when I saw Scott waiting by a Jeep. All I could think was that he and his little buddy, tattled about something they don't understand and got me into this mess.

All this kept in anger made me growl Scott's way.

The deputies kept dragging me forcefully towards the car, which I tried to keep dodging.

'What am I getting arrested for anyway. Are you serious. I can walk you know.' I groan.

I'm pushed into the back of the car and as I'm sitting I turn to face Derek, but before I could grill him, Stiles came casually and secretively into the front seat of the car.

'Okay, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you both.' He begins full of confidence. I decided to flash my orange eyes his way and growl, Derek also glared his way.

'Okay, maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just wanna know something. The girl you killed - she was a werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she? I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?' Stiles interrogated.

I scoffed ready to tell him what I can do, until Derek nudged me to stay quiet.

'Why are you so worried about me when it's your friend who's the problem? When he shifts on the field, what do you think they're gonna do. Just keep cheering him on? I can't stop him from playing, but you can. And, trust me - you want to.' Derek goes on.

'Yeah and he might even kill you.' I glare at him intimidatingly.

Right in the middle of my intimidating stare, Stiles was pulled out by the Sheriff. So I turn to Derek.

'This is your fault. Who buries a body in the back garden. You should've left her Derek, because now I'm stuck here, arrested, so thank you, thank you very much.' I point accusingly.

'Just shut up and let me do the talking, okay.' Derek says annoyed.

———————

We arrive at the station in an uncomfortable silence. It was dreadful.

Before we were put in separate interrogation rooms Derek whispered for me to not say anything, and just let him speak.

It was a unpleasant long wait to be interrogated, they must've been talking to Derek an awfully long time before they even thought about coming to me.

As I was about to undo the other set of cuffs the deputies placed on me the Sheriff walked in with another Deputy and sat down in front of me.

'So Sheriff, what can I do for you.' I send him a mock smile.

'Luna, haven't you grown.' The Sheriff stares at me.

'Yes I guess I have.' I reply. 'Why am I here?' I then question.

'There was a body, buried in your garden.'

'I'm guessing you think I'm a suspect?' I ask.

'We don't know what to think.' The Deputy pipes up.

'Well let me tell you something, I'm 15, why would I be the killer.' I state. 'Why don't you straight up ask me what you want to ask me Sheriff?' I add on.

'Okay then.' He starts. 'Did he kill the girl in the woods?' The Sheriff asks.

'Well you see Sheriff, my cousin may be a little bit brooding and intimidating, and he does have that 'possible killer' look, but would he really kill someone then bury them in the garden, it's a tad bit stupid, don't you think.'

The Sheriff sat in front of me stunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 48
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
127K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
289K 6.2K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...