For my entertainment

By sineaoakwood

Mari is full of secrets and has decided on a whim to take part in the hunter exam, following the mari's story... More

A/n
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chatper 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 52

2.4K 103 89
By sineaoakwood

Gon and killua settled down on either side hugging the female torso before they too slipped into sleep, neither noticing the small smile gracing the half demons features.

~~~

(Warming lemon ahead)

Mari was in her penthouse all on her own, Leorio having to go back studying after his break. Gon and killua were off with lance testing their nen out after training to be stronger for the greed island test. Leaving Mari all alone in the penthouse cuddling the black furred teddy bear. Her arms wrapped around its neck while a leg curled around in; her brown curls spread out on the bed behind. Her face peaceful in sleep, a peace that was about to be disturbed.

Mari drifted into consciousness as she felt someone stroke her hair softly, "it's rare to see you show affection~" a familiar voice purred as the bed dipped on her other side.

"You're just hissy at being the last to find out about her heritage" another voice spoke in monotone.

The bed dipped further around her as something pulled at her hair. "Well, I thought I was the favourite. She's even using my present"

"She's wearing my clothes"

"Kuroro totally my favourite" she teased, her voice husky from sleep. Her blue eyes opened slowly taking in the image of illumi stoking her head by his lap and the red haired of Hisoka who had a strand of her hair wrapped around one of his slender fingers.

Both males frowned at the waking figure. "I should go back of kill the broken toy" Hisoka muttered. While illumi just glared at her a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Now" she purred still not moving from her position cuddling the teddy. "What do I own the pleasure?"

"I remember a pretty little brunette offering a threesome~" Hisoka muttered into her ear.

"Oh my, I can't believe you managed to get him to agree" surprised flashed across her face before a frown settled, "darn it, I am way too sleepy for this...." She muttered.

She raised her head slightly a smirk playing on her lips, "why don't you two go at it, while I watch?" she suggested, blue hue glinting with mischief. "Promise I won't film it~"

"That's not fair we were going to see who would win" purred Hisoka.

She glanced toward illumi with a raised eyebrow, "too see whose better me or him"

She let out a short giggle, dropping her head back onto the bed, "sweetie, I am the better one of the three. I am a drug you just can't get enough of"

She missed the look the male exchanged above her smuggled the teddy closing her eyes. Two hands turned her head, tilting it backwards as a set of lips landed on her own in an upside down kiss. Illumi leaning over as their tongues dance over dominance, much to his pleasure he was slowly winning control.

While the two kissed, Hisoka moved. Slender fingers tracing up the females legs, he smirked seeing the goose bumps rise on her legs as he reach the hem of the oversized shirt. He started making circle motions, hand slowly drifting to the inside as the other moved the giant teddy to one side and out of the way.

Illumi broke the kiss a smirk tugging at his lips. "You tease" Mari whined, subconsciously opening herself up more.

"Well you're the drug~ we can't get enough of" Hisoka purred into her ear, coping her words. His breath on her neck causing a pleasurable shiver to run down her voice.

"So we are going to drink are fill and eat you alive" illumi husky voice continued as he moved, he was on her left while Hisoka was on her right. Mari gulped, an eager tingle running though her veins at the prospect of having both of them.

"Hopefully there's enough of me to go round..." she spoke softly, the only indication the men needed before they pounce.

She couldn't hold back a moan as the pair attacked her neck in a flourish of bites and kisses. Looks like it was going to be a Mari sandwich. Hisoka hand trailed down the valley of her beast before stopping at her thigh, his finger moving it slow circles dangerous close to her never-regions. Illumi hand trailed to the valley of her breast, delighted to fine her not wearing a bra as his thumb rubbed over the hardening nipples.

She shifted, moving her arms towards the noticeable tents in the male's pants. Only to have her hands pinned. She frowned a whine growing in her throat as the pair moved leaving her neck covered in hickeys. Illumi still emotionless though you could see the lust in his dark hue if you knew him well. Hisoka, on the hand, was smirking his golden eyes glowing with mischief and lust.

"Now Now~ it's our turn to play" Hisoka purred, his finger hooking the line of her damped panties. Pulling the article of clothing away he shifted, moving to sit between her legs as he tormented her clit.

She moaned in pleasure, distracted as illumi pulled her into a heated kiss while getting rid of her of shirt. He pulled away as she panted, moving downwards as him gave her butterfly kisses along her jaw line, down neck before latching themselves onto her perky breast.

She let out a large moan and closed her eyes, as Hisoka added another finger into her pumping away. The pair continuing to play with her.

She could feel the twist in the pit of her stomach, she was getting close – she could feel it.

Suddenly the warm bodies vanished, blue eyes opened as she questioned, "wha-ngh!" her question was cut off by a large moan as Hisoka plunged his member into her. "Why aren't you moving?" she muttered around pants as she stared questioningly at the magician.

"you forget there's two of us~" the man purred, golden eyes glinting and a sly smile crawled onto her face, as she sat upwards in the naked man's lap his member still inside her – hands holding her hips still as she stared into the golden hues.

"Illumi~" she whined, blue hues broken eye contact in search of the emotionless man.

A hand gripped her chin keeping in facing the magician while the other gripped her hands trapped behind her back. "Don't worry I'm here" the huskily voice of illumi spoke, almost caringly in her ear as he held her in place.

It almost sent her off the edge.

She gasped as another member was thrusted into her. Her head dropped back onto illumi shoulder exposing her neck and the boys began to move in rhythm not giving her a moment to adjust. Pounding into her at an increasing rant. She moaned with Hisoka while illumi grunted in an attempt to keep the noises in – his grip tiding on her arms those were going to bruise.

Hisoka increase his speed as illumi did the same the pair's members rubbing against each other inside of her. Pants and skin hitting skin echoed around the apartment before Mari let out a particular loud moan unable to hold the tidal wave of her organise any longer.

Muscles clutching around the pairs members sending them off over the edge. She slumped down struggling into the males embrace as two pair of arms wrapped around her waist holding her up.

"I never seen you Soo tried" illumi commented.

She hummed and shrugged, "side effect it seems"

"Well you better stay awake~ we have a long night ahead of us" Hisoka purred playing with a strand of her limp brown hair.

"I'll try~" Mari purred a sly smile growing across her face as she bit the red heads shoulder. Thus starting the next round of play.

- Outside the door -

Lance stood frozen hand on the handle to Mari apartment. A frown donning his face as his ear caught wind of the sounds within. "Are you okay?" Gon asked giving the frozen male a confused glance.

Green hues flickered towards the smaller boy. "Yeah..." he muttered turning back towards the door.

Mari was defiantly in there, as was two other people – one presence he recognised as Hisoka. If he got the name right as for the other he wasn't too sure.

"Killua are you alright?" Gon voice broke though the man's thoughts as he glanced towards the slivernette.

He was pale a trail of sweat dripped down his head, "y-yeah"

"Lair" both lance and Gon commented at the same time.

Killua sighed, "Let's come back later- it seems Mari has guests"

"Really who?" Gon commented still looking confused.

"I believe one of them is Hisoka, she on...." Lance paused to think of the right words, "....good terms with him"

Gon paled slightly at the mention of Hisoka, "and" killua spoke gaining the pairs attention, "my brother in there....."

"Oh"

"Yeah let's come back another time"

"Who wants food?"

Quickly the group of three left, darting out of the building, lance quickly sending Mari a text to let them known when she's finished.

To be continued...

hey all...

sorry for for not updating sooner, im currently attempling the thing called 'adulting'

please send help

im am not really to become an adult... XD

anyway another lemon filler chapter :) do you prefer hisoka or illumi?

and shoudl mari have some fun time with anyone else?!? if soo who XD

will be heading back onto the main story-line after this what do you think is gonna happen?!

love you all

sorry again about the delay

happy hunting xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.1K 11
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...
19.2K 429 18
Shi Yoake has lived in fear all her life, hiding behind a simple mask to keep everyone away. When one day she is saved and taken to the Hunter X Hunt...
521K 17.2K 43
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." "ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ?" "ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ...
233K 7.9K 50
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇʟɪᴇꜰ ɪɴ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴇᴛʜʏꜱᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏꜰᴛʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ...