Unwanted wife

By Akhill_Pranav

Rachel was living happily after she got married to Chris along with their 5 years old son. But, when Chris's... More

Rachel Smith
Chris Williams
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19

Chapter 9

56.2K 944 475
By Akhill_Pranav

Chris POV:

Williams mansion, New York.

I brought Blake home from school. We didn't speak! No, he didn't speak a single word on the car ride to our home. He was already sleeping when we reached home.

I gave Blake to his nanny. Told her to put him to sleep in his bed and come to my office in my home. I also called my butler James.

I need to know what's going on with Blake. He simply can't break noses. Next time he may get hurt.

I heard the door knock. And told them to come. Both James and his nanny Stacy came to my office.

"James, what's going on with Blake? Today I got a call from his school and he broke his classmate's nose. And his behaviour in school is worst." I looked at them both. Especially his nanny "He got almost expelled." I told them.

Both of them look shocked. And Blake's nanny head was down looking at the floor. Something not right.

"Sir, I'm sorry. We should have properly guided young master." James is overall responsible for looking after Blake and then the mansion.

"What about you, miss Stacy? You are his nanny. You are responsible for Blake academic results, ethics and more. His result is the lowest in class and it has been for 2 years." It's her responsibility, can't she do it properly."Do you wish to keep your job?"

Blake's nanny Stacy. She is 37 years old and has completed 3 degrees. She isn't like another nanny, unlike others. She is responsible for his education, ethics, manners and more. Her salary is also 3 times the high. She qualifies to become a high school teacher or an assistant in a company.

"Sir, It's my fault." She looks nervous and tells "Young master doesn't want to study. I tried many times to my best to help young master study but he always throws tantrums."

"What did you say? He throws tantrums?" I'm losing my patience here. " Isn't this your job to teach him and guide him? If you don't have the capacity why are you staying here?"

I'm paying her and she can't do her job. Then, why is she here?

"Sir, it isn't young master's nanny fault. I also tried to help young master study but he always plays games." He hesitates for a moment " Sir, madam has ordered to let young master Blake do what he wants. Madam also told me it wants to play let him play and if he wants to study help him study."

What? Natalie gave this order? I'm lost here. Why, would she do this? Who will give this kind of order? Blake is a kid, not an adult!

"When, did she give this order? And does she know his results and poor academic behaviour?" I need to know if Natalie knows this.

"Yes, sir madam knows this and it's been almost 2 years. We received this order." James tells me and I'm lost for words here. I nod to him.

He would have thought I know this. But, no Natalie didn't tell me anything about this. I always thought Blake's Academic results are average. But, not worst. His behaviour also, I can't help but worry.

"Listen, Stacy. I want you to teach him and help him improve his studies for his next test. Don't give him desserts and let him play games until he finishes his homework and studies." I need to do this for his own good "And report to me daily about his studies." And I tell her "I will talk with Blake."

This time I have to look over Blake. I can't let anyone do this. Natalie, I need to talk to her about this. Why would she give this stupid order and why didn't she let me know.

I don't want to be a parent. Who forces their child to study and gives them extra classes and lessons that they didn't wish to learn. But, to study basic school lessons I would need to be a strict parent.

"Yes, sir." She tells and both of them left.

These days... I'm getting a lot of problems.

First, Natalie and me not able to convince a baby.

Second, Natalie and my relationship there has been a gap and getting bigger by every day.

Third, My son Blake. I didn't know anything about his studies and behaviour. He almost got expelled. And Natalie's order.

Now, I have no one to talk to about my problems.
I can't speak about Natalie with my friends or family. They will think it's my mistake.
And about Blake also it would damage his reputation.

..........................................................................

I went to Blake room he was watching anime on tv.

"Blake" I call him by his name, which I usually don't and I would call him 'buddy'. "We need to talk," I told him.

"Yes, daddy" he comes and sits near me. But, the tv is on.

"Blake, turn off the tv. Dad wants to talk to you." He hesitated and after a minute he turned off.

I need to talk to him properly. I need to help him understand what's important and what is not and need to ask him why did he break that kids nose.

"Blake, why did you break his nose." First I need to know the root cause of the problem to solve it.

He is not speaking. Just, sitting on the sofa and looking down and looking at his hand.

"Son, I need to know. Why did you beat him? I'm not going to scold you. I need to know. So, I could help you." Only he could tell me what happened or I have to ask the other kids.

"Dad, he teased me saying my mother left me because she didn't love me. And I'm a bad kid"
He started crying.

This is the first time I saw him crying after a few years. My heart ached.

"But, son you have a mom. Natalie loves you right. She's your super mommy. You loved Natalie right." He loved Natalie more than Rachel.

"I told him. That I have my mommy Natalie and told him she's my super mommy." Blake's says in sobbing. " But, he asked me where are my super mommy and a stepmother would not love me."

I didn't think of it. Natalie often dropped and picked up Blake in school. So, I thought he would not have any problem. But, now I think it's not wrong.

"Dad, where is mommy Natalie. She doesn't pick me up or drop me at school. She doesn't spend time with me. I didn't speak to her for a week. Does she hate me?" He cried again and I comforted him hugging him.

"No, my son. Natalie loves you. She told you she left for a trip with her friends right. Then, she will become in 2 weeks. Why don't we video call her." I say to him and take my phone. He stops me.

"No, daddy." He looks at me and says " I want my real mommy. My super mommy said to don't call her. She said she is busy and she would call me on her own." What she needs Rachel? I was shocked it's the first time after two and half years he asked me about her.

What should I say? Should I say that she left us? Should I say she's not in the country? I don't even know where she is. I don't even know she is alive or dead?

"Blake, Natalie may be busy. But, she will call you. Wait for some time. She needs her own time." I need to divert his thoughts from Rachel. I can't answer him because it's my fault. I cheated on her.

"But, daddy. I want my mommy, not super mommy. I miss her. She didn't even call me or see me for my birthday and Christmas." No, he how could I tell him. Wait, he told her he doesn't need her. He hated her. Why would he ask her now?

"Blake, did you forget. You don't want her and you need your super mommy Natalie. Why are asking her now? You told her you don't love her and not to disturb you." I asked him why did he suddenly ask me now.

Is it because of that kid mentioning Rachel?

"I... I am sorry daddy. I was angry at that time. I didn't want mommy to come between you and super mommy Natalie like before." He is sobbing again " Mommy did bad things to you and super mommy Natalie. That's why I was angry at her." What is he saying? " I just want to meet her. I miss her daddy... please... daddy I want to see her. Please daddy I'm sorry. I will be a good boy and I will study hard." He cried so hard.

Damn it... what is he saying? What's going on?
What Rachel comes between me and Natalie? What is going on? What bad things did Rachel do to me and Natalie?

"Blake, stop crying now! Tell me what happened, your mom Rachel coming between me and Natalie?" I need to know what the Fuc* going on?

.............................................................................

The next chapters will be updated soon...

The next chapter will be about Blake telling why he hated his mommy Rachel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken Vows By S.

General Fiction

408K 7K 22
Growing up I didn't have idols or people that I looked up to but I had people I never wanted to be like and situations I never wanted to be in. To be...
6.3K 180 26
David: I have a wife, and I also have a mistress. She doesn't want my money, nor does she want me to divorce my wife for her. She's only with me to...
13.8K 270 43
They got divorced 5 years ago, suddenly he has returned to cause trouble for his ex-wife and their children. In a small town full of memories and the...
4.3K 57 34
What do you do when the person u have loved for a matter of 5 years, does the most unthinkable thing? Hi my name is Cerena and I am 27 years old. I...