Attention Jennie Kim

Od SunsetnRainbow

"There are normal people and then there is Jennie Kim. The girl who is everything, she has brains, beauty, an... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Important Note

Chapter 31

9.6K 351 273
Od SunsetnRainbow

I wish I could say that was the end of the story, that I forgot all about Jennie and I lived happily ever after with Rosé. I mean it would have been a good ending, right? Underdog wins warrior race, kisses the girl, and gets ambushed by a bunch of friends she didn't even know she had. You know, sounded pretty epic to me.

Sadly, or hmm, well you will have to see. Maybe not so sadly, the story isn't over just yet.

Even I thought the story was over. You see it's been months since Jennie and I have spoken. She really isn't my friend anymore. She hangs with a new crowd now. People much more her style I guess. They are always talking loudly and laughing. People who always have to be the center of attention. The ones who know all the drama that goes on. Yeah... That's who she is now. Or maybe, that's who she's always been.

It's summertime now. I passed Bio with a B+ so mom let me go with Rosé to her beach house. We aren't alone. Jisoo and Bobby are with us, they are dating now. It's funny, but they go perfect together. They even won the cutest couple of the year. Hanbin is also with us with his new girlfriend, get this, Irene! I don't hate Hanbin as much as I did when he was with Jennie. He's okay I guess, but I still think he has a dumb face. Hehe.

With Jennie not in the picture anymore, Rosé and I have been living our happily ever after. She really is perfect. We've been back together ever since the warrior race. So what have you missed? Well, I learned how to drive for real this time and got my learners permit. Minnie has a boyfriend, Minnie has a boyfriend, Minnie had a boyfriend hehe. I like to tease her about it. She always gets all red in the face when I do, I guess she gets that from me.

My mom has planned our vacation around Thailand. We will be gone for like two weeks. Rosé says she might come down to Thailand just to see me. Apparently, her family owns a vacation house down there, because of course, they do. Rosé's family and I well... we don't get along that well. I mean I can get along with Rosé's parents just fine, even her cousins. But her aunts, her uncles, her grandparents, not so much. Ever since I blew up on them and dumped Rosé for Jennie they all have a sour taste in their mouth about me. I've even heard them say that I am just using Rosé for her money and they keep trying to convince Rosé to dump me. It has sort of put a rift between Rosé and her family. They are not as close as they once were.

Anyways! I was outside at the beach house just trying not to get a sunburn. Irene was laying out next to me. Rosé was grilling with Hanbin, and Jisoo and Bobby were horsing around in the water. The sun was high in the sky and it was pretty toasty outside.

"Babe, how many you want!" Hanbin called to Irene.

"Just two." She was talking about the sausage he was making for hotdogs.

"This is nice isn't it?" Irene turned to me.

"Yeah," I said dreamily staring at Rosé.

Rosé winked at me which caused me to blush.

Irene giggled, "You two are hopeless for each other."

"I can't help it. She's perfect." I say.

"Hey so long as I get to come to these beach houses, she's perfect in my eyes too." She playfully nudged me.

I laughed.

"Hey wifey, you two talking about me?" Rosé walked over to us.

"Maybe," I smirked up at her.

She outstretched her hands to me and helped me up off the floor. Then she pulled me into her and kissed me.

"Mmm, it's been too long since I kissed you." She smiled against my lips.

"Really? Because I am pretty sure you kissed me about 10 minutes ago." I teased.

"Exactly! Way too long." She kissed me again.

I giggled into the kiss.

I thought it was just going to be yet another perfect day. A day with my friends just hanging out and grilling. For the most part, it was. As the sun set, we all sat around eating and talking. Laughing and just being teenagers. Then we went inside and washed up.

I was the first out of the shower and waited for Rosé.

Irene isn't so bad after all. Jennie always made her sound so awful and stuck up. Yes, she is a bit stuck up, but not overbearingly, and she has a nice sense of humor. She isn't so bad. I think she and Hanbin go well together.

After the showers, we were all getting ready to have a movie night. The moon was out and Bobby brought his whole collection of Star Wars movies to which he was adamant we stay up and have a marathon. Being as Jisoo and I had yet to see any star wars movies, and Rosé had only seen a few. So we brought out the soda and popcorn and we all settled in. Just as the movie was about to start, my phone rang. Everyone groaned.

"Sorry! It's probably just my mom." I got up to answer it.

I walked over to my phone which had been charging and glanced at the name on the screen. It wasn't my mom, you guessed it. It was Jennie. Back from out of nowhere. I looked worriedly at Rosé before walking into another room to take the call.

"Hello?" I said confused.

"Hey Lisa, long time no hear." Jennie forced a nervous laugh. She sounded off. Like maybe she was crying or something.

"Uh yeah... Um, are you okay? I'm kind of busy." I said.

"Actually... I could really use your help right now. I didn't know who else to call. I didn't want to call my aunt and my mom isn't picking up. Do you think um maybe you can come get me?"

Rosé walked into the room to see what was up.

"Um, I'm not home right now. I can call my mom to come get you."

"No! Uh, it's okay, just forget it."

"Okay..." I sighed and gave Rosé and apologetic look before I said, "wait," stopping her from hanging up.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I can send you the address."

"Alright. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thank you, Lisa, I can always count on you."

An old pain I hadn't felt in a long time resurfaced when she said that and I couldn't keep a grimace off my face.

"Yeah... Just wait for me. I'll call you when I get close." I hung up.

"Who was that?" Rosé asked.

"I got to go. Jennie needs me to come get her. She didn't say so but I think she's in some trouble."

Rosé made a face I hadn't seen her make in a long time, ever since the camping trip when I told her I kissed Jennie.

"I'm sorry. I can't just leave her there. I'll be back as soon as I can, promise." I grabbed her hands in my own.

"I know. You're too good of a person to just leave her there. Just don't let her get in your head okay?"

"I won't. Jennie made her choice and I made mine. I won't let her come between us anymore." I leaned in and kissed her.

She deepened the kiss.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too." I kissed her again.

She smiled against my lips.

"That will never get old." She whispered.

"Do you think I can borrow your car?" I asked.

"So that's why you were sweetening me up." She giggled.

"Maybe, but if you say yes there might be an even better reward later." I softly kissed her neck.

"Now, that, it has been too long. Just make it fast, or I'll die of loneliness."

"Don't worry, I'll bring you back to life." I kissed her cheek.

She giggled.

Then she walked over to the dresser and handed me her keys.

"Don't get a scratch on her." She said.

"I won't, or at least I'll try my hardest not to," I said.

She eyed me and I laughed.

"Kidding." I playfully pushed her.

"You better be, I'm starting to wonder who the beast is in this relationship."

"It's you." I giggle.

"Are you sure?" She eyed me.

I laughed.

"Just kidding, come back safely, love you." She kissed my cheek.

"I will, love you too." I gave her a quick peck on the lips before slipping my shoes on and heading out to the car.

"Aw, you're leaving?" Bobby pouted.

"Sorry, mini emergency, I'll be back I swear. We will just have to do a make up marathon, just you and me."

"It's a deal, I'll hold you to that!" He called after me.

I got into Rosé's fancy car and put in the address Jennie sent me on the GPS before driving away. It took me about an hour and a half to get to her. I ended up in some weird part of town. There was this party that must have turned into a street rave because many people flooded the street and wore glowing stuff.

I called Jennie.

"Hey, I'm here, I think. If here is a rave." I said.

"Yeah, um I'm actually down the street at a park."

"Okay, give me a sec." I hung up.

I made my way around the rave and to the park. I parked the car and walked over to Jennie.

"Nice car." She said.

"It's Rosé's. What's going on? Are you okay?" I asked.

Her makeup was running like she had been crying. She was curled up on herself and sat at the bottom step of the playground. She just shrugged and didn't meet my eyes. I sighed.

"Well come on then." I helped her up and led her to the car.

I opened the door for her and helped her get in. Then I got back in the driver's seat. For a moment we just sat there in silence.

"I'll just take you home." I started the car.

"Thank you, Lisa, I mean it."

I didn't say anything I just pulled out and made my way towards home. We rode together in silence halfway home I couldn't help myself and I asked,

"Why did you call me? Why not call one of your other friends?"

"They're not my friends, not really. Not like you."

"Are we even friends anymore? You haven't talked to me in months." I couldn't keep the pain out of my voice.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, it's going to take a lot more than a sorry this time." I held my tears back.

"I know."

There was a long pause.

"Well as long as you know." I forced a painfilled laugh.

"Look, you saved me tonight. I went to that party with some friends. Well, at least I thought they were my friends. Turns out my boyfriend has been cheating on me for weeks and they all knew. In fact, he was cheating on me with one of them. I walked in on them at the party. I wasn't even invited to the party but I went anyway. Now I know why I wasn't invited." She stared out the window.

"I didn't even know you were dating anyone," I said.

"Not anymore," she said bitterly.

I sighed.

I pulled into her house and turned the car off. Again we both just sat there.

"Can I ask you something? Before we disappear out of each other's lives again." I said.

She nodded.

"What did I do wrong? Why, why did you just walk out of my life like that? Please, just tell me."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Lisa." Her eyes were watered over.

"Then why? Why did you do that? Why did you just stop being my friend!?" I shouted.

"I don't know." She lied. I watched tears slide down her cheek.

"Goodbye Jennie," I reached over her and opened the door for her.

"Wait, Lisa, I'm sorry okay. I am. I miss you. Can we just pretend none of that happened?"

"Pretend it didn't happen! I don't want to pretend! You destroyed me Jennie. You left me wondering what I did wrong. I thought you left because you were grossed out by who I am. You made me hate myself. I can't... I can't just let you back in after that. You hurt me. It still stings today. For so long I was convinced that for whatever reason you left it was my fault, I spent so much time going over every moment in my head until the memory was so warped that I thought of myself as a monster. That I had done something awful to you. It took a lot for me to finally move on and let it go. I can't just let you in. Not again. I'm sorry. I'll always be here when you need me, but that's it. I don't want to be your friend ever again."

She was sobbing now.

"Lisa, please, just let me explain."

"I don't want to hear it. Don't you see! I loved you! As more than a friend. I would have done anything for you, I would have been anything for you. I loved you... and you destroyed me. I was so afraid to tell you how I felt because I thought I would scare you away. Then we kissed and just like that... you left me. What else was I supposed to think?" I have to look away from her it's too painful.

"I love you too! Okay! Every time I tried to tell you I would panic or you would take it the wrong way. I love you, Lalisa Manoban. I didn't know how to tell you, I just was scared of losing you. I thought once I told you it would ruin our friendship, that the possibility of us being together like that would ruin the dynamic we had. I was scared. When I kissed you I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from telling you how I really felt. I didn't want to face you, I didn't want to confess everything. I was scared." She sobbed.

"Instead you pushed me away on all your own." I couldn't stop my tears of anger from spilling over.

"Lisa please, I know now how stupid that was. Not a day passed when I didn't think about you. So many times I wanted to call you, to talk to you. To just see you. I love you, Lisa, I can't deny it anymore. No matter how hard I tried to forget the way I feel about you, I can't. It's always been you, ever since you kissed me at that Gatsby party. Maybe even before then. I knew that whoever was kissing me at that party was my true love. The way that kiss made me feel, it is unexplainable. I thought it was Hanbin but when I found out it was you... I freaked out okay. I'd always had a crush on you, a silly little crush. I never expected to act on it, I just flirted and messed around a bit. I didn't take it seriously. When we kissed again and I felt your lips. I knew instantly it was you. You made me feel that feeling all over again. I got scared. I didn't even know if I was gay or not."

"So instead of just talking to me, instead of telling me the truth. You lied to me, you made me think that I was the one ruining everything! I was more scared than you, afraid that I was reading things wrong. Afraid that I went too far and messed everything up, but Rosé was right. You were just manipulating me. All you did was tease me and use and abuse my feelings for you."

"No I—"

"Get out! I don't want to talk about this anymore. I don't love you anymore Jennie. I don't ever want to love you ever again."

"Lis..."

"Out!"

She quickly got out and ran into her house crying.

I closed the door and started the car again before getting the heck out of there. I drove back to the beach house. I could see the lights from the movie through the window. Instead of going inside I just broke down in the car. I rested my head against the steering wheel and cried my eyes out.

Rosé came outside and opened the door to the car. She pulled me out and I clung to her as I cried.

"Shh, it's okay. It's over. She's gone. Shh. I got you." She held me.

I just let her hold me as I cried. I finally knew the truth, but it did not make me feel better at all. If anything I felt the worst I ever have. The reason it hurt so much was that I still loved her. I still love her and I didn't want to. She's awful.

Jennie Kim is awful.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: So you think the last chapter was the end of the drama? Think again. Haha. Happy JenLisa Day, everyone. I love you all. Let's stay broken heart.

Double updates bc it's JL Day. Enjoy!

Vote, comments and follow me, lovers.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

195K 7.2K 30
Lisa got arrested in drug trafficking when she was 19. She was imprisoned for 3 years and her step dad doesn't want to take responsibility to whateve...
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
345K 13.3K 55
Lisa Manoban, The only heir to the royal throne meets the preppy chic Jennie Kim through some unfortunate events. After their first impression, will...
102K 3.6K 21
Ever heard of the red string of fate? According to the legend, once a person is tied with another, no matter what universe or reality they are in, t...