Elgin's Enigma ✔

By JJJ000YYY

Elgin is your average city filled with people, trains, fog, victorian era fashion, goat people, and the best... More

Dedication
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Mark Information
Bonus 1
Trailer

Part 53

8 3 12
By JJJ000YYY

INT. GOAT MAN'S HOUSE – EVENING

ERLE slams a hand on the desk.

ERLE CONT'D: Why the hell can't we unlock the damn areas?

RANDI: Did you try turning the knob the other way?

ERLE: They don't have knobs.

JORDANIA: I really think we need Vanessa since she was the one that received the key after all.

ERLE: Maybe.

RANDI: I wonder what she's doing now.

JORDANIA: Let's get going, we don't have any time to waste.

CUT TO:

EXT. GOAT FARM – EVENING

VANESSA walks into the goat stables and HARRIET follows her closely. Goats flock to Vanessa and she raises her hands in panic. Harriet laughs.

HARRIET CONT'D: I think the babies are getting hungry.

VANESSA: Er, yeah.

HARRIET: Also, we need to show the babies some love.

VANESSA: What?

HARRIET: They need love too. After all they're our babies and our farm.

VANESSA: Uh, how do I show the goats love?

HARRIET: By kissing them of course.

VANESSA: Excuse me?

HARRIET: Go on! Kiss one of them. Ma would always get us to kiss a goat when we were younger so the milk would taste better.

VANESSA: She did what now?

HARRIET: Don't be scared! Go kiss one.

VANESSA: Why...

HARRIET: They won't hurt ya, go on!

VANESSA: Okay...

Vanessa stares at the goat and the goat stares back at her. She sighs and kisses the goat's forehead. The goat sneezes.

VANESSA CONT'D: Ewwww.

Harriet laughs maniacally and Vanessa glares at her.

VANESSA CONT'D: Oh, very funny.

HARRIET: I can't believe you fell for that.

VANESSA: Go make the goddamn cheese. I'd rather be out here alone.

HARRIET: Alright. Just make sure not to marry any of them!

Harriet walks away while chuckling and Vanessa gets back to work. Vanessa picks up and pours the feed into the trowel. She looks at the open field and gives an anxious sigh. There are dozens upon dozens of children drawing into their notepads, studying the goats. Vanessa presses her lips together in concern before tosses the bag of feed towards the gate. The bag hits the back of DRAWING KID's head and she gasps.

VANESSA CONT'D: I'm sorry. Are you okay?

DRAWING KID: There is no hurt in the in between.

VANESSA: What?

DRAWING KID: You'll see soon enough.

VANESSA: See what?

DRAWING KID: It might ruin the plan if I tell you.

VANESSA: Plan what plan?

DRAWING KID: The plan.

Vanessa stares at the kid in confusion but eventually walks away and carries out the rest of her tasks.

CUT TO:

INT. JASPER'S WORKSHOP – EVENING

JORDANIA pulls at the metal door on the ground and she gives frustrated grunts. ERLE and RANDI are on the ground catching their breath.

JORDANIA CONT'D: The hell is this?

ERLE: Where's Vanessa when you need her the most?

JORDANIA: What the hell are you two lying there for? Get the key and let's try again!

CUT TO:

EXT. THE HISTORICAL SOCIETY – EVENING

ROCH sits on the ground in a slump and is in engrossed reading. He turns his back and his posture straightens as his face is filled with realization and terror.

ROCH CONT'D: Oh, my word.

The page contains an elaborate drawing of a being with a goat head and goat legs, his torso that of a man's. The being towers over drawings of skeletons and small trees and in large up hazard writing it says, "DO NOT SUMMON THE GOAT MAN TO THIS REALM."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 92 10
{this is kind of a version 2 because I hated the original} (Y/N) is a person desperately searching for an individual to project their fantasies on. D...
105 7 24
The Aniceta family has had a rather, peculiar occupation for millennia. Ever wonder who takes care of the occult's more mundane tasks? That is, care...
18.7K 881 23
Just your basic 'He's the bad boy and she's the girl next door', type of story. Okay, Maybe not. It's more like 'He's a crazy, violent, anger prone...
1 0 1
You might think you know human history, but you've never viewed it From His Perspective.....you like a good laugh, right? In the beginning, there was...